Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Dhakra  I guess you could call it fate your naming him Johnny and it starting with a J which places him...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy7WERIH-xCVNBuh9rCosOFFICIALLY... According To Soompi Rules and Regulations...

Noted on page 1... etc...  etc...LOL:lol:

In the amazing company and safety of Subtracts and more cookies than he could have ever dreamed!!!! 

Just ask @kokodus not to mention he won't ever have to worry about his teeth:w00t:  He will have the best dental care and plan including after hours...

If he needs education on STAR WARS Trilogy we have a special Tutor in @lynne22 aka BIG BOSS

If he is interested in games & hunting skills and events or learning social behavior he need look no further than @Lmangla

Should he show interest in other world countries he can call on our Global Expert @angelangie 

When the time comes and he needs personal knowledge about surviving in the woods he can depend on Uncle @abnoch 

If he decides to wonder about traveling or exploring other places he can seek advice from our local travel tip expert @bedifferent

@jeijei & @Jillia can always be counted on to give great legal advice... Should you not be giving him enough treats...

@rosierosie @aurora1205and myself and others I have missed are always willing to encourage  him and make sure he is fluffy updated on romance and dramas brushed daily and protected when needed...:blush:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSvDU6Y4SCg9ZdhuPtDTtimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfIz6qS6dHk6opMebb9BJ  Subtract 2

All joking aside I am really happy for you and Johnny too.  One thing he won't need is love...  Pretty sure you got that!!!

672  This looks good too....  My Story For You...

Hey @triplem  Don't forget to meet me on House Helper!!!:blink: 

Cleaning never looked so good....

Says he is going to help us clean our MINDS... WOW... 11989792.png

I Really doubt that's possible....:phew::ph34r:   22550797_2028047254149271_1380622036_o.p:w00t::lol::P

sticker.png@dotonly  It's to quiet here...  You doing OK?  Sending you some music and a hug!!!!

@USAFarmgirl oh I’ll definitely meet you there! Get me a house helper this hot please. I like the premise - he’s not just going to organise their homes , he’ll organise their lives too . But he’s wearing too much clothes ... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@triplem  We will have to get some others here to join us as I have a feeling it's going to be a blast!!!  682

Don't worry... I have no doubt they won't keep him covered up for long....  Just saying LOL:w00t:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNK2d4MKWF4eEXd5qyVPLHa-Seok-Jin1.jpg

Your_House_Helper-CP111.thumb.jpg.66d8f2

@USAFarmgirl im wondering the same but aren't you the one who's busy with dramas? Haha...

Im just lurking here and there...

The house helper drama looks interesting.

19 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@USAFarmgirl im wondering the same but aren't you the one who's busy with dramas? Haha...

Im just lurking here and there... 

The house helper drama looks interesting.

Actually it's been raining for days and there is only so much you can do in the rain except be thankful for the free water God provided!!! 

Yeah well about those dramas I took the day off and actually visited an old favorite watching my favorite scenes in The Liar And His Lover.  Every now and then I get this need to stop my currant dramas and go back to one I really loved.  It wasn't a favorite of some but it was one of mine!!!

The House Keeper hasn't started yet but come and join us on that thread anytime....

Make sure you have a pillow near by in case you pass out...  Safety first... LOL:w00t:

Ha-Suk-Jin-29.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmHGIz5B--rX5YFicS2S2