• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, triplem said:
2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

have you heard a real life love story and you thought "that would make a great movie/drama!"

Do you have one to tell ? 

hahhaha... I wish... but sometimes it is fun to hear of one..I heard of  few funny ones in soompi that I thought would be pretty nice side character stories! :lol:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

have you heard a real life love story and you thought "that would make a great movie/drama!"

Yes, but can't say it's a happy ending one. Rather makjang in fact... It happened to a friend. Love blinded her when the guy is clearly two-timing. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, but can't say it's a happy ending one. Rather makjang in fact... It happened to a friend. Love blinded her when the guy is clearly two-timing. 

so what was the story, can I ask? can just give a short version on why so makjang...

• Like 3
1 hour ago, triplem said:

Sushilicious can change her name to sugarlicious!!!

Do you have one to tell ? 

TYH eps 14 was the best ..the reconciliation was moving & done nicely . Kiss was a bonus ! 

Episode 14 is definitely the best. Every cat fights settled and the cats reconciled....

The kiss?? OMG!!! At first I was only thinking, nice great kissing scene until a passionate fan in Twitter zoomed in and pointed out the lips biting....:joy: 

@nohamahamoud2002

You come to the right place. We are specialized in turning innocent into not so innocent (to put it mildly) :thumbsup:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, triplem said:

@cenching it was a good kiss . I wish PD did not zoom out. I need to gif it in slo mo later :D 

What a waste of good kiss and good kissers!!!..Make it slow mo and zoom in if you have time...:joy: This drama has multiple camera set up but the scene was taken multiple times also both zoomed in and out.....

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, triplem said:

What eps  are you now ?

am waiting for Fiery Priest !  R u gonna live cap @ktcjdrama

So she dated him even though she knew he was seeing someone else?

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so what was the story, can I ask? can just give a short version on why so makjang...

Yes, I plan to live cap Fiery Priest ;) 

My friend didn't know he was dating another girl. He said he broke it off with her already, but turned out that he lied the whole time he was with her. He married the other girl in the end. She was so broken hearted but still wanted to be with him, because he promised he would divorce the new wife, supposedly a forced marriage by the parents from both side. His parents would not have approved my friend because of differences in backgrounds. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

yea @cenching; a real life story that could be a drama plot!

I read of a hilarious story in a magazine which had me cracking up. girl was being teased by her classmates for being boring, spending all her time studying in college and not having a boyfriend. so she made one up and even sent herself flowers! she said that he was also very studious and busy in another nearby uni and so they don't meet often. she made up a name and said he was doing his masters etc. so, they left her alone.

then, one day, these girls dragged her to a party where this guy was there -- and they said, "well we checked out the other university and this is the only guy with that name and education details. so is this him?" she was so embarrassed and dying but then he just said, "yea thats me!!!" LOL.... she ran off from the party but then he contacted her the next day. she apologized profusely when they met for coffee and he instead asked her out. hahahah... they actually ended up dating for real and getting married!

doesn't this sound like a version of lie to me?

lie-to-me-lie-to-me-korean-drama-3389646

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla

Hmmmm, maybe this one....

During my SH school day, we had a group of friends. There was one girl who is one of the rose in the school, she is cute, pretty and nice girl. Her boyfriend was the school bad boy, tall dark and handsome but no 6 packs...:lol: They started dating since first year right until 3rd year backstreet mode because well, parent of the girl didn't approve...The problem started in 3rd year when the parent caught them red handed and gave a very stern ultimatum. The parent had betrothed her to another more matured and financially stable man and she was expected to marry off straight away after HS (rarely happen in my place this type of arranged marriage).

Because they got caught, the parent threaten to pulls her out of the school in the middle of last year of HS. But since she pleaded, the parent gave her another chance with a promise not to continue her relationship with the boy. Everyday the man (the future hubs) sent and fetched her from the school while glaring at us....<_< The parent even recruited a spy in the school. It was a very sad situation, both lovers cried everyday in the desk, we tried to help them by covering for them when they spent time together....

After HS they eloped together to another city and they didn't even go to collage. They cut off contact with friends completely, we had no idea what happened to them until years later when they contacted me thru FB and they have been happily married with children...From the look of it, they aren't plentiful materially but I can see they cherish each other very much...:) That's the most important....:heart:

+2

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, cenching said:

tall dark and handsome but no 6 packs...:lol:

LOL...

always find these first love portions in kdramas rather boring.. remember in one thread, we said they never happen in real life. then, one lady then recounted her daughter's story. the two of them met in sunday school kindergarten :lol: LOL. girl was 3 while boy was 5 and he used to run behind her. mom hated the boy and found it annoying when other parents teased saying "the two kids were so lovely." hahahah.... they moved due to job change. and years later, the two of them met in a different city for uni. mom said he was nice boy and she had no idea why she thought he was such awful brat when he was five. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha it does @Lmangla..... just minus the guy is not hotel heiress chaebol? Lol. This real life story even more amazing, how it can be exact name/education details? The possibility is 0.0001 i think. 

I know! thats why I remembered the story even though I read it when I was in school.. and this was pre-internet, cellphone and all that jazz. so it was easy for her to fake having a boyfriend. and yea, the probability of the exact details make it really sweet and funny. :D... but while watching lie to me, I was so reminded of that magazine story. hahahaha...

• LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic