Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@angelangie

What to do then....:crazy: Avoid toxic people as much as you can especially if she is in different department with you...I recently encountered similar situation with one of my staff. Because of her the company had to pay fine to the mall management...My Boss hired her and I fired her...:lol:

@triplem

Gosh!! The numbers involved in your field is staggering....:crazy:

+2

• LOL 2

Another part of Accounting that I abhor is the year end taxes, I know it's differ in each country but in Indo and PH is an absolute killer of mankind after heart disease and stroke....:crazy:...While in Msia I don't really know since I wasn't in a position to handled it at that time but for sure it's a walk in the park, Jurassic Park....:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

Watching some funny parts from goblin and I noticed how red LDW’s lips were..omg.

+2

I used to think he put too much lippie until I Googled it and found out that it's all naturale....:lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I love the teaching of those 2 about smartphones scene, they thought that play store is a store:joy: 

i found out how red it it is when he was drinking some juice.

+2

It's extremely red, like bloody red....It's looks redder against his super pale skin...

2SCDn.jpeg

Edited by fan in IG

He looks great as a Vampire...

+2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @cenching eeee.... :( my television isn’t working with me. The only day that I feel like watching TYH on television is the day where my WiFi decided to become slow and unresponsive. :( <_< 

+2

I watch drama on my lappie or tablet (not vitamin :lol:) in an emergency case, you can watch it in your PC. What is the size of your PC monitor?? Retina display??? Great for watching kissing scene in slow mo....:lol:

@Sejabin

Better kissing a man who uses lip balm than the one has lip so rough like kissing a coconut grater (parutan kelapa) :crazy:

@stroppyse

There are many Oppa or Ahjussi or SamChoon who keep huge harem here. Some harem members can't take jokes as jokes so they will turn into Beast Mode. Especially my jokes were slightly below the belt most of the time... Those are the people who might skinning me alive or sticking needles into my voodoo dolls...:ph34r: