Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 hours ago, dotonly said:

@Lmangla i wish i can be like you. It really exhausting when you cant get the drama out of your brain, kk.

kekeke... @dotonly ~ thats why you should post! hahahah.... generally, I post whatever thoughts I have and then promptly forget about the drama. :lol: ... so don't worry about your english. one thing soompi has taught me is to be more confident in my random left brain mutterings. hahahah... kekek.. sometimes, more than the drama itself, it is the thread that made more of an impact. sometimes it is because I laughed a lot or maybe they made me think a lot etc... so yea, it is all about having fun. :D

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

. @Lmangla you should join us here too. You know I have a girl crush with the female charCTER. She's a rare character that ever presents in kdrama history. trust me you'll have fun like we have in come and hug me. hahahahaa

which drama is this now? ^_^

@USAFarmgirl ~ thanks for updating us. will keep @abnoch in prayers.

@LSGLMH_88 ~ even with my dad, his first biopsy report was inconclusive and they had to take a second one. my dad's doctor just shrugged and said this was normal and it happens with some biopsy reports that they have to do it twice. he was super chilled about it. so we thought ok and was cool. keep us posted. fighting!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@triplem I can’t recall ever watched Kim Hee Sun, just know she often plays strong female roles.

http://koalasplayground.com/2018/03/06/kim-hee-sun-talks-soul-swapping-k-drama-room-nine/

Ohh good, you watched I Can Speak.  Na Moon Hee is deserving of the Baeksang Awards.  Lee Je-hoon character faded toward the end.  He speaks English pretty well, their relationship is sweet.

@Lmangla think we all are talking and watching Life on Mars and girl crushing a female detective there.  I can’t judo so she’s gonna beat me on getting to Jung Kyung Ho first for a date!  

@stargazer187 watch Life and Recuerdos of Alhambra with us too @stroppyse :D You too @Dhakra

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

ah life on mars @bedifferent; on my list to watch if I can get to it! this judo girl certainly sounds interesting... wish I had studied judo. took karate lessons for 6 months but had to drop out due to studies. so sad. it was lots of fun. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Kim Hee sun has acted with oppa in Faith. Eeeeee

• Like 3

@triplem are you heading back home? I can speak, what movie is that? Cried a river. Oohh.. well. I'll check it out later. Thanks. 

This august? Hope it'll be good one. 

Ikr!! She is! I love her too! That is how kdrama female lead should be. Enough with the weaky candy type. 

@Lmangla LoM - Life on Mars. Watch this with us. We have cool female character here. *oppss.. blushing, I made lots of typos on my posts* hahaha. 

@bedifferent you mean MoA? Absolutely! It's already on my next watch list. I'm lurking the thread reading the filming updates from time to time :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

think this should be the right number? @stargazer187 ~ bad math! hahahha... yea, will try to see life on mars soon... how many episodes in are we?

@kokodus ~ weirdly I liked faith even though I didn't think I would. it was like you know it is a stupid story but you can't help liking it. hahahhaha... :sweatingbullets: and why does your location say 66th floor?

@triplem ~ this room 7 drama name sounds all very odd. reminds me of this recent soompi article; something about gdragon being admitted in the 3rd floor room in the army hospital which is only for special army people or something? and it caused a racket? and ministry saying it is normal room?

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/26/ministry-national-defense-responds-dispatchs-follow-report-g-dragons-hospital-stay/

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@bedifferent I can Speak - Yes Na Moon Hee deserves that award. Her scenes really moved me. @Lmangla you should check it out. It’s about this very nosy old lady who is always filing complaints to the local council where the male lead works . She wanted to go see her estranged Brother in the US & was learning English. She somehow got kicked out of the English course as she kept asking too many questions. Then by coincidence she met the male lead at the same centre & begs him to teach her. 

@kokodus Was she good in Faith ? Did you like her ?

nice to see him reunited with PBY

@stargazer187 I’m on half day these few weeks . I just sorted my kid’s lunch, got to do the laundry while I watch Come & Hug me . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Lmangla ooohhh.. really? Sorry for that. Hahaha.. I'm busy typing while doing other things. You know I don't like Math! :lol:

It has 6 subbed eps already. Go watch it now!!! Trust me it's good and fun!

I watched Faith. But I didn't like it. I watched it only for seeing LMH. Hahahaha

66th floor? What r you doing in that high place @kokodus

@triplem ahh... I see. I read you watch it on your flight. Hahaha.. daily routine as what @dotonly said ya. Oh.. I haven't watched come and hug me yet. I hope their date will be as what we expected. Is muak muak scene happened? Poke @supergal99 you've changed ur dp again?

+2 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla thank you, i already start to post...kkk.

But then...it will be sad to say goodbye to those threads when the drama ends. Eotteoke?

(I should've post this on "what is your problem now" thread, shouln't I)?

kekeke... @dotonly ~ yea it can be quite sad especially if the thread is super cozy and fun. am not usually a fan of those popular dramas where the threads are super active. generally end up watching dramas with rather small threads. since it is a small group, we do tend to get to know each other more. it makes it more fun because the conversations can be all over the place.  but it can be sad to leave especially if it is weekend drama where you have spent 6 months with the same group. have some great fun memories associated with some threads. so it is always nice when you see a familiar name again in another thread and immediately you wave a hello...

• Like 4

@triplem has he ever had a drama or movie with her before? They're so nice together. When the first news telling these two will star in that movie together. I was so excited. The story is quite interesting. Well, romance. I love romance. :lol:

@dotonly whhat drama r you watching?? Perhaps, you have the same one from my list? 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah life on mars @bedifferent; on my list to watch if I can get to it! this judo girl certainly sounds interesting... wish I had studied judo. took karate lessons for 6 months but had to drop out due to studies. so sad. it was lots of fun. :D

My little sis, all 5 feet 2 of her, tried out to be a fire(wo)man when she was in her early twenties.  Scratch that, she applied for a position in the search and rescue team.  You know, the people that ravine off helicopters into mountain side and fire?  The training was super tough, she could not pass.  I can’t even imagines trying out to be a police officer.  I watched the drama Live recently so know their training is no joke.  

Na Young the female police office is pint size and soft spoken. You cannot judge a book by its cover.

I salute you for having a belt of a different color than my leather one. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

I salute you for having a belt of a different color than my leather one. :lol:

kekeke... I never got to even taking the first belt. just no time. it was just a time pass class that I took for fitness; so maybe twice a week? had to drop out due to studies... but I did learn to squat well. hahahah...

EDIT: @bedifferent ~ your sister sounds super cool by the way. I certainly wouldn't jump off a ravine or anywhere.. hahahha.....

there was a guy in my class who had some sort of judo or something when he was younger. so he would make kicks look so beautiful. can't even describe it - it was like watching him dance except he was kicking and chopping? hahahah.. used to be so tempted to do a fangirl squeal watching him while doing our routine exercise. hahahahha... :lol:

and my luck that i got a sparring partner who was good 20 cms bigger than me. kekeke... both me and the guy were a bit scared (he was worried that he would knock me out with his size or something while I am wondering why I am sparring with some mountain) but we actually had fun as we had the same skill... good fun it was! .. so the teacher knew what she was doing.. was close enough to take the test for the first belt but with studies, was too busy to keep attending classes....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Lmangla & Everyone... Thank you so much ppl..!!! Yes I can see the Doctor is super chilled about it...!!! and I am very much surprised by their chilled - out - ness (Is that even a word?) but I am feeling like I am harassed..!!! Anyway we are taking second & third opinion not just in kolkata but in delhi & bangalore too... Hopefully things will improve... I am hopeful because I can see my father is improving ... he is doing good actually...now they just have only one wish... they want me to get married... Lol.. Rgardless of Caste - Creed - Religion... LOL... Its hard to find such a cool family in India... :D will keep you guys posted for sure... Special Thanks to you @USAFarmgirl @daloula and Lmangla too... your struggle has given me inspiration..!!

@kokodus your oppa I know ... !!! I love him tooo :DI don't know whether you have seen Faith or not... I loved their chemistry and off screen friendship... When asked about his best co star , he took the name of Kim Hee Sun only and when asked whom he wanted to work with in future , he said Song Hye Kyo..

@triplem I would say Faith is a good watch... but i did not like the fact that villains are super powerful and good people are not that much powerful...it was a bit upsetting if you ask me,... and one more thing I did not like is LMH wardrobe//... like seriously , they could have dressed LMH better even if it Fusion Sageuk..!! then again its LMH drama , so I will watch it nonetheless.. However with all these ups & downs , I caught glimpse of Park Min Young wardrobe in Instagram for What's wrong with Secretary Kim so I thought to give it a try... I am liking it except............................ Park Seo Joon...lol... I know all of you are going to kill me... :D

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Another drama that I'm anticipating. 

Tvn is producing more good and popular dramas than the big three lately. And they have no WC interrupting their shows. 

@kokodus who is he? C-actor? What drama is he in?

+2

• Like 3

@Lmangla @stargazer187 you are asking about 66th Floor right??? @kokodus is on 66th floor because she cannot get over Zhan Nanxian... Therefore she is busy with all dramas of Zhan Nanxian aka Hans Zheng... after Here to Heart , she ever watched Boss & Me which she even hated , after that she moved to The Four ( which I could not even watch despite being an ardent Yang Yang & William Chen Fan ) ,.. now she is watching Queen of SOP .. therefore I think its pretty safe to say she is busy fangirling over ZH ... :P:D

as you can already see from the above post..,.. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@LSGLMH_88 ahh... so that is why ya. I have no idea when it comes to C-actors or C-dramas. You know, I just have a few list I watch in certain times. And I have problem in memorizing names quickly. I even tend to forget the recent drama I watched. I think I'm in a trouble. :sweatingbullets:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@stargazer187 well better late than never... just start with one or two... if you did not like it then stop it..! I also used to think this way./.. Lol..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@LSGLMH_88 I prefer their high school web series better. Rom-com! The one which has good humor and cuteness. :lol: and it's easily accessed in YT. 

For now, I have so many lists of kdramas. And I need to catch up on oppa's show, not just artist has schedule conflict, I do have one here, my dramas schedule is too tight. Lol. I feel bad that I haven't been up to date with the eps of MTIH. 

• Like 3