Poll: Dramas You are Looking Forward To (March-June)

Sleepy Owl

Dramas You are Looking Forward To (March-June)  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which upcoming Kdrama are you looking forward to (Choose As many as you like)

• Tomorrow
    • My Liberation Notes
    • Our Blues
    • It's Beautiful Now
    • Monstrous
    • Again My Life
    • Shooting Stars
    • Green Mothers' Club
    • The Killer's Shopping List
    • Love All Play
    • Secret House
    • From Now Showtime!
    • Insider
    • Eurachacha My Life
    • Link: Eat, Love, Die
    • Eve's Scandal
    • Pachinko
    • Juvenile
    • Juvenile Delinquency
    • None of the Above/Something else (Please Mention)
  2. 2. Which upcoming Kdrama are you looking forward to (Choose As many as you like)

• Red Heart
    • Dr. Lawyer
    • Why Her?
    • The Police Station Next to Fire Station
    • The Sound of Magic
    • Return
    • Adamas
    • Joseon Psychiatrist Yoo Se Poong
    • None of the Above/Something else (Please Mention)
    • Soundtrack #1

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/24/2022 at 08:00 AM

6 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

I'll look out for Big Mouth. I'm always interested in LJS's shows/ movies even if I haven't been able to watch many of them yet.

I'm gonna watch Big Mouth because it features my Kwakkie! :fullofhearts:

b3d90795672c4a6a9ba21dcb6d8f6f3a.jpeg?s=

• Like 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, lila21 said:

Most of the time the drama I am attracted to are not popular and am the only one watching and posting LOL, like in Reflection of You and now Kill Heel. Upcoming dramas? Red Heart probably a possibility

As long as you are happy, go for it. 

:getmygrooveon:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 3

2 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Lee Jong Suk and Kwakkie together will be a great combo.

Absolutely! :wub: And I am so excited because Kwakkie is playing a fraudster called Jerry.

:getmygrooveon:

Kwakkie is gonna do great. He can pull off any role.

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

@frozentundra Chingu, I checked out the Asianwiki page of "Moving", and it seems to have a pretty solid cast list. The plot seems to be interesting as well, so I am gonna check it out too :eats:

13 hours ago, Haeun said:

Looking forward to The Sound of Magic because of Hwang Inyeop and Choi Sungeun. Don't really know much about the other dramas.

I don't usually watch dramas only because of the cast list, but this one seems to be an exception since I want to see them doing a major role in the drama, and we also have got Ji Chang Wook here :piggydance:

13 hours ago, lila21 said:

Most of the time the drama I am attracted to are not popular and am the only one watching and posting LOL, like in Reflection of You and now Kill Heel. Upcoming dramas? Red Heart probably a possibility

Chingu, the only that matters is the fact that you enjoy watching them. As long as you do, then it does not matter if it is a popular drama or not :issohappy:

Red Heart is among the ones I am eagerly waiting for :exercice:

11 hours ago, partyon said:

I'm gonna watch Big Mouth because it features my Kwakkie! 

I really hope this time he is doing a major role with good amount of screen time. He impressed everyone with his limited screen time in Vincenzo, but I wasn't really happy with the screen time he got in that drama :isannoyed:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I don't usually watch dramas only because of the cast list but this one seems to be an exception since I want to see them doing a major role in the drama, and we also have got Ji Chang Wook here 

Yeah same but there are certain actors that I really like and can make exceptions for, I mean if I suffered through True Beauty for Hwang Inyeop it would be an insult to not watch any of his works after that lol and Beyond Evil cast has a special place in my heart so that's a plus.

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

On 3/24/2022 at 7:42 AM, the_sweetroad said:

I hear you. I'm a huge fan of Lee Sun Kyun, and he had at least 3 or 4 films in the hopper whose filming or release had been delayed by Covid. One of them, Kingmaker, finally came out earlier this year. I think it's for rent on Viki USA right now, but in my region it's not available :(. And his other films just say "release date = 2021" (obviously not) or 2022, or nothing.

3 or 4 still waiting?! My gosh. I hope they come out soon. I know Kingmaker did finally come out (haven't seen it yet, but it came out alongside Pirates 2, which I was also impatiently waiting for). 

I really wish the industry as a whole realized that we all live on the same planet. Sell rights to different distributors in different regions, sure--but let's make sure there is global distribution in a timely manner. The technology and audience are both there!

• Blob 4

27 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

I really wish the industry as a whole realized that we all live on the same planet. Sell rights to different distributors in different regions, sure--but let's make sure there is global distribution in a timely manner.

Yes! That would be fantastic.

28 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

The technology and audience are both there!

Seriously! Lee Sun Kyun, I am here to watch all your things!

give it to me GIF

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

The poll has closed, and we have the results!!!! :piggydance:

As per the poll results, the following 3 dramas are the top 3 most anticipated upcoming dramas:

1. Pachinko - 35 Votes (Hope you guys enjoyed the first 3 episodes :eats:)

Pachinko_Drama-002.jpg

2. Our Blues - 23 Votes

our_blues_main_0.jpg

3. Tomorrow - 17 Votes

tomorrow-02032022-1.webp

Thank You Chingus for participating :fullofhearts:

d6048c2643492a864578cf0c8cfe0fe3.gif

Look forward to the upcoming event launching next week :eats:

Your Friendly Neighborhood and Resident EOs

@partyon, @agenth, @confusedheart, @Sleepy Owl 

tagging

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

• 2 weeks later...

@Sleepy Owl Thanks for the result vote.

I have voted for these 3 drama to watch, however,

1. Pachinko - after watching EP4, I found it boring and probably a "hype" because of apple TV channel and Lee Min ho acting. IMO, it is typical hollywood style of filming, the dancing scenes and the inter-switching scenes between the different era made viewers confused, and we really need to pay lots of attention while watching...

2. Our Blues - hope it turns up well, keep our fingers crossed.

3. Tomorrow - After watching two EP, not to my expectation yet, (though funny plots) but shall continue to watch for a while...

My current top 3 favourite drama are

1. "A Superior day"
  2. "Soundtrack No. 1"
  3.  "The King of Pigs" (2022) -  The play is a remake of director Yeon Sang-ho's debut film of the same name, and is the first thriller animated (catnoon) film invited to Cannes, Europe.  This is a Korean drama about boys' school violence. Common topic? No, pls continue to read on......It mainly tells that in the small society of middle school, those who conform to violence and power are called "pigs" (lower class), and they are in despair with a sense of inferiority and insecurity. The superior upper class ones in school will call themselves as Dog (which are so called "obedient" to the senior level students, and school principal). A story of resistance and fight back.  Animation attracts great attention at major awards ceremonies. This story can provoke your thoughts.....:wub:

I would recommend for those who love thriller and suspense storyline to watch this drama - The king of pigs (if you have time) 

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1