[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

10 hours ago, orion00 said:
  Hide contents

Lee Dam finally can see the red thread in this episode and the mountain god finally confronted Dam to talk about her destiny. So my guess previously was right, the red thread was purposely put my mountain god. 

It was put by the mountain god, when WY confronted the mountain god in the roof isnt it?

10 hours ago, inaho101 said:

As far as I know GODs aren’t supposed to meddle with humans and their fate, maybe I misunderstood the translation as far as how the red thread came to be. I still think it wasn’t the MG that put the thread but more like show WY in a roundabout way that if you don’t become human, this is what’s going to happen. 

Hehee... in DAYS, the little God did meddle with MM and TDK's lives...

Ok, i havent even watch ep11.. and DaYS finale epiosde.. will comment more later..:D

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

This drama got everything heartbreaking kiss, hot kiss, soft & lovely kiss. Kudos to Ki Yong and Hyeri for the great chemistry. Fans of MRIAG fall in love with Woo Yeo and Lee Dam because of this. Not mentioning how they play with our emotion very well. 

spacer.png

Also from Soompi article today,

“My Roommate Is A Gumiho” Tops Wednesday Night Drama Ratings

TV/FILM

Jul 1, 2021

by D. Kim

Wednesday night dramas continue the tight competition for ratings!

On June 30, tvN’s “My Roommate Is a Gumiho” scored an average nationwide rating of 3.7 percent according to Nielsen Korea. Although a slight drop from the previous episode‘s 3.8 percent, “My Roommate Is a Gumiho” came out on top of Wednesday night dramas.

MBC’s “On the Verge of Insanity” recorded ratings of 2.7 and 3.6 percent for its too parts, a slight rise from the previous episode’s 2.7 and 3.3 percent. JTBC’s “Monthly Magazine Home” had an average rating of 2.2 percent for its latest episode, also a slight rise from 1.7 percent for its previous episode.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

@syahirannsyakirann The last scene was really cruel to WY but very romantic for SW. I didn't expect Dam and SW to kiss but nothing beats the kisses Dam has shared with WY. I hope tonight's episode will make our hearts feel better.

@orion00 WooyeoDam has made me laugh, cry and feel happy in a single episode. Glad that the ratings are doing fine! :heart:

The scene when WY froze the whole class I wonder how they did it. I almost thought he killed SW with that head turn.

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, Heedong said:

The last scene was really cruel to WY but very romantic for SW. I didn't expect Dam and SW to kiss but nothing beats the kisses Dam has shared with WY. I hope tonight's episode will make our hearts feel better.

Yes, I do agree and I am really proud to you guys who can overcome the tense and more focused on Dam and WY kiss..:relieved: I must behave stronger and hope that the ending will be similar with the webtoon.

I love to see Woo yoe's reactions when he's angry, and how he didn't keep his own uncomfortable feelings like other characters normally do.

Btw, I love Woo yeo and hye sun interactions too,they are just so good in teasing with each other, woo yeo came to hye sun to seek an advice but ended up with that sarcastic face and annoyed her :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I finished the episode and it was quite toying with my emotion (again). And which kdrama is complete without a subway ad? And this time, even Dam is WORKING in a Subway store.

So I initially thought that the Mountain God didn't put that string on there, but destiny/fate did... So I guess... MG put it there on Dam and Seon-woo? That's quite... messed up. And it sounds like Woo-yeo is pissed about it too (obviously).

I thought we were promised a scene where Dan breaks in on Woo-yeo and Dam in her room- is that episode 11? lol. Did they put it in the wrong preview? 

Is anyone as curious as to why Soo-kyung hates the senior THAT much? What the heck happened two years ago? (Also screaming over the misunderstanding between Hye-sun and Jae-jin).

…Okay but like... Did anyone get weak after Woo-yeo said "Dam-ah" instead of "Dam-ii-shi?" My heart practically melted...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

@xprosperity even the PPL for the coffee scene was hilarious! JKY was so perfect nailing that scene, almost like a CF haha. 

I hope they get rid of that red string immediately. I don't want WY and Dam to suffer more.

I think Soo Kyung had a crush or confessed to the sunbae but he turned her down? Or maybe they were together before but decided to focus on their studies instead. I am also curious with this pairing :D

Btw, the recent bts has english sub now!  

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I think the red string thing will be resolved around ep 13-14 because they love to torture us so we have to suffer till the end. If they'll follow the webtoon WY will place the marble in that woman we saw in ep 11. Hope to see Dam and WY together as in her dream about SW. Writer played with our hearts in ep 11 and i really hate it!!:onfirex:

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

Latest from Hyeri instagram. Looking forward for the camping episode!

spacer.png

@lolly84 I hope no more headaches about the red thread. For me this drama is too short for one hour duration! Keep me wanting more and more!

Instagram post from Seok Yung and Hye Sun

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 5

@orion00 thanks for the updates! KH mentioned that the camping episode was her favorite. They surely had a lot of fun, even PDnim didn't bother covering his face. Hyeri is so good documenting the moments while filming MRIAG. I also read somewhere that she gifted BIH a film camera. 

Add: Almost everyone from the cast are spoiling us with several photos. Happy times indeed, it's not even the ending yet but I am getting emotional already:crybaby:

Edited by Heedong
  • Like 4
  • Love 4

On 6/28/2021 at 12:18 PM, agenth said:

POLL: Perks & Drawbacks of a Gumiho

Are you waiting for the new episodes? Is your life still incomplete without meeting your own gumiho? Until then, have a look at the poll. Thanks @rocher22 for the prompt!

Thanks for participating in our poll! Please let me know, if there are any other event ideas you wish to see! You can see the results here

@Heedong @orion00 @syahirannsyakirann @backstreetboysfan @realistic2280a @inaho101 @4evrkdrama @lolly84 @suziebee @luffie @marrez1 @moon_nebula @NoonaCaana @Ameera Ali @classyviews @xprosperity @rocher22 @morningdew @WinCee @coral maor @jangmi92_ @annaR @youactlikeicare @RobinM @Madu Mita @BinJin2020 @F15_da

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4

* i havent watch yesterday's episode.. still work busy..

But i gotta comment one thing... Subway should have a lot of customers already with all the big dramas they are partially sponsoring in the past few years....yet why are they still messing up our screens these days, haha... is  their own advertisment not that sucessful? 

I would like to see other product placement that is not so obvious or lingering but something we can relate to.... just saying... :D

With subway, we probably are bound to see the truck of doom as well? Haha

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

* i havent watch yesterday's episode.. still work busy..

But i gotta comment one thing... Subway should have a lot of customers already with all the big dramas they are partially sponsoring in the past few years....yet why are they still messing up our screens these days, haha... is  their own advertisment not that sucessful? 

I would like to see other product placement that is not so obvious or lingering but something we can relate to.... just saying... :D

With subway, we probably are bound to see the truck of doom as well? Haha

It's all about money. That's how the corporate world works. It doesn't matter how much money they  make but definitely they want more and more. Brutal truth about business world. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, orion00 said:

It's all about money. That's how the corporate world works. It doesn't matter how much money they  make but definitely they want more and more. Brutal truth about business world. 

The Subways in my country aren't nice to sit in, so definitely not a good date location hahaha. But I think in Korea, at least from Dramas, they look pretty clean and nice in a minimalistic way, so for college students it would be nice to meet up there, right? 

But I think most would still op for chicken or Korean place lol. 

lol Woo Yeo froze the room at the exact moment Sunwoo gave her those puppy eyes... it's starting to work on me. DANGER DANGER. I'm as threatened as Dam herself. Curious that she felt the string and could tug it, test it, but in that moment Mountain God comes and warns her. But my heart pain started when he tried to wake her up, and she was still in her Sunwoo dream... gaaah. 

• Like 4