[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

26 minutes ago, orion00 said:

Hello @syahirannsyakirann welcome to MRIAG thread!  Let us have fun together! You might see a lot of stuff we have shared here. Feel free to add more. Ki Yong and Hyeri is really something right? That's why most of us here are hooked with them. :wub:

Hi @orion00, thank you! Yes, I've been reading MRIAG stuff here and I would like to express thanks so much to you personally too for sharing the webtoon spoiler in the twitter :love:. BTW, I've actually been thinking that the Mountain spirit is not actually mean towards Woo Yeo, instead, he's helping him to take action faster. When I was re watching the earlier episode, I understand better. I thought earlier that Woo Yeo was trying to kiss Dam in the second episode but he was actually tried to take out the marble but incidentally the marble turned blue which made him stopped. I could re watch again and again while waiting for upcoming episodes, haha.. plus Ki yong undeniable visual factor, arghh.. And yes, hyeri was amazing too, I can't help but laugh hard at night looking at her expressions during the 'Elsa' scene. 

I am wondering and excited too about the 'upcoming hot scene' but I don't want to put too much hope because it may twisted to comedy instead :sweat_smile:, but still, I'm rooting for the scene and  waitiing for Woo Yeo the gumiho got jealous of his girl.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, orion00 said:

@realistic2280a yes I did. It didn't cost much around 0.5 USD per month for trial version. 

I tried to watch few C-drama too (as I read from Soompi) thread such as Ashes of Love, You are My Destiny and they are not bad! 

Ah, after one month, how much will it cost?

I barely have enough time to do my work and watch dramas... haha... i know MRIAG has been affecting me in past two weeks (checking twitter updates, reading comments, etc) when i should have been concentrating on my work, have deadlines to submit.... I.need to.stay focus :D

But darn it, Hyeri and JKY are just too sweet and shipable.

Am glad to see more people in this thread... until the next 3 weeks, hang on there everyone! :wub:

20 hours ago, inaho101 said:

oh yeah he is, the jealousy alone is enough , the grade thing was very petty lol

he might be in his early 30s but who cares he still looks handsome and robust :lol:

... as Lee Dam's age is just 22... i was hoping something nearer to her age might be better... before 30 seemed appropriate? Between 7 or 8 years gap?  Heheeee

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

@realistic2280a after one month, IQYI will charge around 6-7 USD (depending on your region I think).  Since only few weeks left, so I just paid the trial version for a month and cancel it later.. lol

I also downloaded all the episode so that I can rewatch it offline. 

Yes! I'm glad more and more people joining this thread. It is a bit sad when I found out that this thread created last year and after that very slow/not moving at all even after few episode has started.

Chingus, just share anything you want here and please be nice to everyone here. We love to hear your opinion, share pictures, twitter post etc. Anything! 

Lee Dam bff posting her picture with Professor Shin 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, orion00 said:

Jang Ki Yong just posted his picture in his instagram.  He really a real model!

Hihi, yes.. he looks like a model even when he is just standing stiil:sweat_smile:. I have subscribed IQIYI too and this is the first time I'm doing it ! I'll be hooked on my laptop(handphone is just not enough for me to see the visuals :love:) before 9.30 pm! With other dramas before MRIAG, I have to wait for the subtitles late at night or only early in the morning. I can actually watch this dramain dramacool but I just can't wait..

Another difference for me is that I'm not focusing on the background music as before, it was actually one important component for me to continue watching the dramas, but MRIAG is exceptional, and  most probably Ki yong's visual..???MIANE.

3 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

I barely have enough time to do my work and watch dramas... haha... i know MRIAG has been affecting me in past two weeks (checking twitter updates, reading comments, etc) when i should have been concentrating on my work, have deadlines to submit.... I.need to.stay focus :D

But darn it, Hyeri and JKY are just too sweet and shipable.

Am glad to see more people in this thread... until the next 3 weeks, hang on there everyone! :wub:

No worries dear... I'm involved in this situation too, haha.. Yup, both of them look natural and comfortable in communicating with each other. I used to watch interviews to promote the dramas, normally few actors and actresses will say that they took the project because of this actor or actress, Hyeri also said she joined the drama because of ki yong but admit later that she's joking!!! Hahaha, they're funny even during the interviews, arghh..

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Hehe... Kiyong was a model before he became an actor.... and i read that since IU used him twice in her music videos, his popularity keep rising... no wonder he was casted in My Mister, and a cameo at IU's bestie's drama, Touch Your Heart... but yes, he is in the best agency and with humbleness, he will go far...:D

But the drama he is curently shooting with SHK... that is worrying... i dont see  why SHK is a great actress or a beauty that korean entertainment industry seemed to think so, but hey, thats their country and their standard.

To be paired with a ^top actress^ would be so demanding of him.. and i do hope he does well when the drama airs next time... seeing him happy seeing Hyeri during their MRIAG promotions, makes us happy too.. haha

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Hehe... Kiyong was a model before he became an actor.... and i read that since IU used him twice in her music videos, his popularity keep rising... no wonder he was casted in My Mister, and a cameo at IU's bestie's drama, Touch Your Heart... but yes, he is in the best agency and with humbleness, he will go far...:D

Oh yes! I have read about him too since I'm interested to know more,haha..I'm hoping that he continues to be humble which makes him more attractive:heart:. I've also watched his presence in IU's MVs and he's lovely as usual.

11 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

But the drama he is curently shooting with SHK... that is worrying... i dont see  why SHK is a great actress or a beauty that korean entertainment industry seemed to think so, but hey, thats their country and their standard.

To be paired with a ^top actress^ would be so demanding of him.. and i do hope he does well when the drama airs next time... seeing him happy seeing Hyeri during their MRIAG promotions, makes us happy too.. haha

I have this concern too, most people will probably say they will be watching the drama because of SHK but I'm vice versa, he's visual is on par with SHK, no argument about it. And though people will say he has less experience in this industry compared to SHK, pairing them is actually the right choice..he has won new actor award in Baeksang which proved that he's indeed the rising star. I hope that fans will be fair towards him and give unconditional support.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

I tot it was the signboard - for free hug - hehe...

Thanks to the twitter user for updating us on the interview.... i wonder when was the interview held?.. hehe.. the above picture wasnt aired before right?

Oh,thanks to you too! Yup,I wonder when was the interview coz the interviews that I watched in youtubes always full with laughter and they always joking..

I'm happy to get more stuff about MRIAG while excitedly waiting for wednesday to come,hehe..

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 4

I tot it was the signboard - for free hug - hehe...

Thanks to the twitter user for updating us on the interview.... i wonder when was the interview held?.. hehe.. the above picture wasnt aired before right?

no I think this might be for the upcoming episode :getmygrooveon: based on the clothes they are wearing, when woo yeo was leaning on dam’s shoulder and while in his office when he abruptly leaned closer to tell dam that he has to think of ways to get closer to her while SW has it easy. 

thank you! @realistic2280a for sharing this so as far as what that Twitter account JKY said that there are going to be lots of heart fluttering scenes between the two which I’m anticipating. I can’t wait since at the end of episode 10 they finally got things sorted out and both are willing to be there for each other skinship and all, so yay!!!!

As far as joining here, I think it’s been awhile since I’ve been active here, the last romcom drama I watched recently is doldolsolalasol but even then I wasn’t even posing, I was merely spectating and as far as MRIAG I never really paid attention to it until I saw the previews and I was like :flushed: chemi-couple? And that was it for me. I’ve watched reply 1988 and I’ve know Hyeri to be very playful with her costars but no offence I didn’t really feel or see any electricity as much as I

see hyeri with JKY so that really caught my attention. I’ve seen some interviews before with JKY and his other co starts and his vibe with her is very different.  Anyhow I don’t want to make this a shipping thread or anything but I think both JKY and HYERI are doing a “dam” good job portraying their characters. 

1 hour ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Oh,thanks to you too! Yup,I wonder when was the interview coz the interviews that I watched in youtubes always full with laughter and they always joking..

I'm happy to get more stuff about MRIAG while excitedly waiting for wednesday to come,hehe..

might be recent since they were talking about the episodes that happens not too long ago. Hope they do some sort of video together or something, i find that whenever they do an interview together, it’s like they have their own world, which is very cute and fluffy ahahhah but I think both are very busy at the moment.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, inaho101 said:

no I think this might be for the upcoming episode based on the clothes 

thank you! @realistic2280a for sharing this 

Hehe.. i was referring to the red string which @rocher22 mentioned...

As for the new picture, yes i think it should be in future episodes.  Cute...

I was planning to watch the drama because of JKY, as ive watched him in www and kill it... tot he was cute and handsome... haha.. Hyeri, i will see more of her dramas in the future...:D

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

As far as joining here, I think it’s been awhile since I’ve been active here, the last romcom drama I watched recently is doldolsolalasol but even then I wasn’t even posing, I was merely spectating and as far as MRIAG I never really paid attention to it until I saw the previews and I was like :flushed: chemi-couple? And that was it for me. I’ve watched reply 1988 and I’ve know Hyeri to be very playful with her costars but no offence I didn’t really feel or see any electricity as much as I

see hyeri with JKY so that really caught my attention. I’ve seen some interviews before with JKY and his other co starts and his vibe with her is very different.  Anyhow I don’t want to make this a shipping thread or anything but I think both JKY and HYERI are doing a “dam” good job portraying their characters. 

Oh yes,as for me and as I have mentioned earlier,I am more towards action and thriller genre, I seldom focus on romcom but I did watch My name is kim sam soon as woo yeo referred to,haha..

I wasn't paid attention towards the previews and trailers before too..after watching thriller drama,I hibernated for a while and tried to watch MRIAG. Surprisingly, I am hooked with the first episode and decided to continue watching and become addictive, arghh....

I agree both of them are having great chemistry and imagine that they're watching this drama from our perspective,haha..

I love kang ha na's role in this drama too, she looks modern and at the same time,so naive..hehe

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

I wanna express my deep gratitude for the production team behind MRIAG for casting them together! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Every night before going to sleep, I search for fan videos and rewatch their *legendary* 1st look interview. It has hit 1 million views! I just can't get enough of this two! :sad1:

Ofcourse I have respect for Hyeri's bf and JKY might be really dating the gymnast, but this drama and their chemistry brings joy and happiness in my life. :elated:

I don't think there's any other kdrama couple who beats their skinship?

Anyway, I am anticipating more heart fluttering episodes from our WooyeoDam couple. The still cuts for the upcoming episodes looks lovely already! :happydance:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

19 hours ago, Heedong said:

I wanna express my deep gratitude for the production team behind MRIAG for casting them together! 

Every night before going to sleep, I search for fan videos and rewatch their *legendary* 1st look interview. It has hit 1 million views! I just can't get enough of this two! 

Ofcourse I have respect for Hyeri's bf and JKY might be really dating the gymnast, but this drama and their chemistry brings joy and happiness in my life.

I don't think there's any other kdrama couple who beats their skinship?

Anyway, I am anticipating more heart fluttering episodes from our WooyeoDam couple. The still cuts for the upcoming episodes looks lovely already! 

I think JKY is not dating SYJ. They don’t know each other. It was verified by both their agencies and honestly these days knetz makes the most absurd claims. I think recently they made a claim that one of the BP members is pregnant just because they went to visit a baby store in LA even though it was for friend of theirs whose wife just gave birth lol.

20 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Hehe.. i was referring to the red string which @rocher22 mentioned...

As for the new picture, yes i think it should be in future episodes.  Cute...

I was planning to watch the drama because of JKY, as ive watched him in www and kill it... tot he was cute and handsome... haha.. Hyeri, i will see more of her dramas in the future...:D

lol I had to back track and read your post again, I thought you were asking about the photo but it’s about the interview and I think I said might be recent since they were basing their answers from recent episodes and also they are both monitoring how the public is reacting to the show and their chemistry and I’m glad they’ve been receiving lots of love especially for JKY who from what I heard struggled to get to where he is now and just continued to work hard and now he has become the next big thing. 

And then Hyeri who even though some were criticizing her acting because it resembled Deok Sun which I don’t really see because Deok Sun had this hillbilly, 80’s vibe, is now being praised for her impeccable portrayal of this character and then just the cast in general and like they said before and what I mentioned earlier, the chemistry and synergy between all of them just shows on screen and all the fluffiness is just icing on the cake 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 3

One good thing about this drama is it is a pre-production drama. At least they are not crazy shooting the scene just few days the new episode aired. Sometimes this lead a bit less sweet especially in rom-com and also netizen harsh comment make them a bit distance after the drama ends.

In most interview, both of them always refer to Hyeri x Ki Yong or Ki Yong x Hyeri which I found very refreshing in promoting the drama. As Ki Yong always mentioned both of the are so different but they rely on each other to make things happen. I seldom see any actor/actress saying like this during interview.

I also being wondering how JKY drama with SHK since SHK is very popular (and she can be very cold too). But knowing JKY being nice and mature person he might do his best to fit SHK personality. I personally do not prefer SHK especially the netizen starting to gossip her again with her previous ex Hyun Bin and the fire ease after BinJin couple declare their relationship. I'm not following Song-Song thread here in Soompi but I guess many of people are disappointed with their break up. 

I hope qilajue joining here in Soompi to share a lot of juicy update.  I started to follow her account from MRIAG first episode. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, orion00 said:

One good thing about this drama is it is a pre-production drama. At least they are not crazy shooting the scene just few days the new episode aired. Sometimes this lead a bit less sweet especially in rom-com and also netizen harsh comment make them a bit distance after the drama ends.

Oh yes,I'm glad that it's pre produced too and that's why the casts are closed with each other especially when promoting the drama,right? And furthermore,they are not rushing to meet the deadline, I hope the ending will be satisfying and worth watching.

27 minutes ago, orion00 said:

In most interview, both of them always refer to Hyeri x Ki Yong or Ki Yong x Hyeri which I found very refreshing in promoting the drama. As Ki Yong always mentioned both of the are so different but they rely on each other to make things happen. I seldom see any actor/actress saying like this during interview.

Agree too!! When both persons are different, they will complement each other,and that's the reason this drama is more interesting and refreshing.

31 minutes ago, orion00 said:

I also being wondering how JKY drama with SHK since SHK is very popular (and she can be very cold too). But knowing JKY being nice and mature person he might do his best to fit SHK personality. I personally do not prefer SHK especially the netizen starting to gossip her again with her previous ex Hyun Bin and the fire ease after BinJin couple declare their relationship. I'm not following Song-Song thread here in Soompi but I guess many of people are disappointed with their break up. 

I hope JKY will show his best in this drama as what he did in MRIAG so that there will be no room for netizen to complaint about.

I also hope there will be no wars between the fans, just focus on their acting, shippering is ok but not to the extend to downgrade other parties. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@syahirannsyakirann if you watch episode 10 when Woo Yeo dream about his 'hunger' that reflected in the Josean era where Lee Dam said  'let's blow the candle', I can see Hyeri eyes got eyebags. I guess she must be having lack of sleep but still cute in that scene. I wonder if they do live shooting must be very difficult to the especially during this pandemic. I'm waiting for Hyeri vlog for this drama! Must be very fun to watch. 

@Heedong are you referring to the 1stlook interview? I guess so many fans keep repeating watching that video. Gosh both of the so cute and dreamy :fullofhearts:

Englis Sub BTS episode 9-10 is now available!

• Blob 3