[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

You guys!!! How’s everyone doing, @Heedong @orion00 @YuSanSeul @syahirannsyakirann and to everyone that’s lurking. I just found out from SSOHYUN.K’s account that the manwha creator is making a sequel!!!!! Which means there’s a possibility of an MRIAG2 or a movie atleast if the Sequel for the manhwa will also do well 

spacer.png

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

• Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@inaho101 I saw this post too! And I've checked the webtoon writer instagram she updated the picture that you are sharing!! I can't be more excited looking at it! I don't mind IQIYI invest again for this drama since their youtube channel are exploded with millions viewers for MRIAG. 

It would be a good comeback drama for JKY after enlistment and if they want to do second season, please keep all the casts! They are well-loved by fans. 

:please:

• Awesome 1

@inaho101 Wow! Thanks for sharing that news! It is a good day today! I was very stressed lately and this is what I need the most. 

Now I need to find a way to read the webtoon, I stopped at chapter 23 because I didn't want any spoilers while watching the drama back then. I am elated that writernim will continue the story of FoxDam... 

:crymeme:

@orion00 I want that as well. Forget the blu-ray, just give us a season 2.

• Wiggle 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...