Hye Sun - '' it wasnt bad..''

2:06...Jae Jin was so happy to hear that.   :lol:

Of course he is just a man..   

E4kBa4EVcAEW8Cv?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, agenth said:

The Subways in my country aren't nice to sit in, so definitely not a good date location hahaha. But I think in Korea, at least from Dramas, they look pretty clean and nice in a minimalistic way, so for college students it would be nice to meet up there, right? 

But I think most would still op for chicken or Korean place lol. 

lol Woo Yeo froze the room at the exact moment Sunwoo gave her those puppy eyes... it's starting to work on me. DANGER DANGER. I'm as threatened as Dam herself. Curious that she felt the string and could tug it, test it, but in that moment Mountain God comes and warns her. But my heart pain started when he tried to wake her up, and she was still in her Sunwoo dream... gaaah. 

Subway in South Korea pretty decent. I've been one when I was on my working trip long time ago before the pandemic. I guess it's part of the contract I guess to put in the drama? Probably the chicken place do not put much fund in this drama.. hahahaha. Capitalism wins of course..lol. 

About the red thread, my guess is because Dam keep wondering why she can't see the thread at the end her own will wins over the magic? I'm suprise seeing Mountain God confronted Dam (not sure how in the webtoons) and telling her do not mess with her destiny. Like why he did that? God or deity aren't suppose to show themselves to mortals right? But this is drama anyway. 

Looking forward for Hye Sun and Jea Jin couple development too. Kim Do Wan update his ig today

spacer.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, orion00 said:

It's all about money. That's how the corporate world works. It doesn't matter how much money they  make but definitely they want more and more. Brutal truth about business world. 

Hahah.. i guess...

In ep11.. somehow i dont think WY took the marble out from Dam?.. 

And yes, the class freezing moment was nice!...haha

I keep worring about how they are going to reveal that a Professor and a student is dating.... hmmm

43 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Hahah.. i guess...

In ep11.. somehow i dont think WY took the marble out from Dam?.. 

And yes, the class freezing moment was nice!...haha

I keep worring about how they are going to reveal that a Professor and a student is dating.... hmmm

just watched episode 12, how are you guys hanging in there? 4 more episodes to go. I’m so glad hye sun is there for the two. She plays such a significant role in guiding them both. In the next episode she will guide Dam and bring WY back together so don’t worry. 

She’s a very good wing man, she might be lacking in the intellectual department but her emotional quotient is very high.

I’m kinda confused how the teacher got the marble because the only way to transfer it is through kissing but they didn’t, was it shown? I skipped some parts of the episode today because I had stuff to do but I don’t remember in the webtoon that it was shown.

also as far as how dam is going to face this school, in the WEBTOON she confronted everyone in the history department/class in an an Anna moment- the cold never bothered me anyways-

Spoiler

This was when the string broke between SW and Dam and WY rushed to see her and they were in the middle of the schoolyard and it’s funny cause when the both saw each other WY didn’t want to get close to her because he didnt want Dam to get into trouble since they were in school then Dam got mad at him and was threatening him that if he doesn’t come closer she will pull the string instead lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Feeling a bit sad in this episode. I guess we are currently at the peak of the drama where many going to be answered soon by the help of Hye Sun.

Spoiler for today's episode

Spoiler

Woo Yeo didn't know Dam can see the red thread. Sun Weon start harassing Dam to like him which I find very annoying and he cried because Dam refusing him. Rumours about Woo Yeo and lady professor highlighted in this episode. Like I predicted before and also in the webtoon spoiler, Woo Yeo flirt with that lady and she already has the marble (but the exchange process not shown, I guess it was when both of them in Shin Woo office) and Dam caught them together. Dam want to stop this relationship and Woo Yeo start to shed his tears.

In today's episode, more sweet episode of Jea Jin and Hyen Sun where they start to develop feeling to each other. Hyen Sun is the key to get both Woo Yeo and Dam together in the next episode and she will spilled everything to Dam soon (based on the episode 12 preview). 

• Love 4
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, orion00 said:

Feeling a bit in this episode. I guess we are currently at the peak of the drama where many going to be answered soon by the help of Hye Sun.

Hide contents

Woo Yeo didn't know Dam can see the red thread. Sun Weon start harassing Dam to like him which I find very annoying and he cried because Dam refusing him. Rumours about Woo Yeo and lady professor highlighted in this episode. Like I predicted before and also in the webtoon spoiler, Woo Yeo flirt with that lady and she already has the marble (but the exchange process not shown, I guess it was when both of them in Shin Woo office) and Dam caught them together. Dam want to stop this relationship and Woo Yeo start to shed his tears.

In today's episode, more sweet episode of Jea Jin and Hyen Sun where they start to develop feeling to each other. Hyen Sun is the key to get both Woo Yeo and Dam together in the next episode and she will spilled everything to Dam soon (based on the episode 12 preview). 

Thanks for the spoilers. I'll watch later ep 12 but i don't mind this break-up point as far as i know they'll get together in next ep from preview!! So fingers crossed:heartxoxo:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, orion00 said:

Feeling a bit in this episode. I guess we are currently at the peak of the drama where many going to be answered soon by the help of Hye Sun.

Reveal hidden contents

yeah I skipped those parts with SW being clingy even though he doesn’t have any right to lol (not just because, I was in a rush as well)

still confused as to how the other teacher got the marble because it was not shown in the drama or the WEBTOON either or it’s a mystery that only the artist knows. Not that I care about specifics up at this point cause we all know WY and Dam is endgame anyways 

Another long wait but it’ll be worth it you guys, the reunion will be cute and fluffy. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

@lolly84 you are welcome! Today's episode both sweet moment between Jea Jin and Hye Shun + conflicts between Dam and Woo Yeo balanced perfectly! 

I can see why Woo Yeo unable to become a human before because he don't understand how to be a human and he slowly realised he need to learn a lot of thing to become a human. 

Spoiler

There is also scene about Dam and Woo Yeo preparing kimchi together and Woo Yeo realised a lot of work need to done to prepare human food!! And after the kimchi session, both of them looking at Dam's childhood album on Dam's bed and actually Woo Yeon never had a childhood! It such a sad scene as well. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Thanks for the spoilers. I'll watch later ep 12 but i don't mind this break-up point as far as i know they'll get together in next ep from preview!! So fingers crossed

yes, so it would be that cut scenes by end of episode 13, I hope that we will not have a break up here in episode 15 as is often the case in many dramas:unamused:, I hope the writers will not invent anything for this

• Sad 2

@inaho101 my guess is when both Woo Yeo and the lady in Woo Yeo office. They came out together and the lady is smiling. Dam saw both of them together when they going out from the room. Woo Yeo quickly put magic on the lady to forget after he saw Dam.

Preview for episode 13

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

yes, so it would be that cut scenes by end of episode 13, I hope that we will not have a break up here in episode 15 as is often the case in many dramas:unamused:, I hope the writers will not invent anything for this

there’s a period of separation for sure not long though, they’ll get back together. Hye sun will protecc 

8 minutes ago, orion00 said:

@inaho101 my guess is when both Woo Yeo and the lady in Woo Yeo office. They came out together and the lady is smiling. Dam saw both of them together when they going out from the room. Woo Yeo quickly put magic on the lady to forget after he saw Dam.

that’s plausible. I think it’s better they did it that way, sort of may have happened, maybe not so as not to portray WY in a dark light.

The episode today,  even though I’ve seen this in the WEBTOON and anticipated this already, I still felt sad but they do have to overcome this especially for WY who needs to understand what it is to be human and humane at the same time.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, orion00 said:

Preview for episode 13

So based on this preview she will reconcile with him:highonflowers: but i'd like to know how they beat the mountain spirit in webtoon so we'll see if drama will follow...

BTW Dam loves WY and viceversa so at this point it's better for SW to find another love interest...:kicks:

In conclusion we'll live for ep 13 to see them together again!!! HURRAY!!!:approves:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Okay finally key issues addressed.

For all, this is a break not BREAK-UP.

Dam is human and doesnt understand what a Gumiho needs to do to become HUMAN

its very grey. 

The main reason I think WY still hasnt become one is because he is , a) has empathy in a odd way. He feels guilty for stealing energy plus I think he only chooses women who he thinks he likes in some fashion.

FOr his looks, he would have had many throw themselves at him and his reluctance is cause he wanted something more each time. That's a complicated human emotion he doesnt understand.

b) Dam needs to know about Gumihos. she has only seen WY's soft and good side. She needs to see all of it. 

Hye Sun was right when she said that Dam only know half of who WY actually is and I think the MG also makes the same point. Sure  she still likes him as a Gumiho, but maybe she is thinking he a fluffy fox albeit nine tails. 

Dont forget when she saw his full form, he was FLUFFY. 

c) They both are too clingy with each other and need a break to analyze. WY is scared from his past trauma and he is just hiding all the important stuff till the last minute thinking they are hurtful, which they are. But you are in a relationship , you need to understand give and take. So this a huge learning experience for him to actually effectively break from his sorry/scared shell. 

d) For Dam understanding how he lived will make her understand her love for him. 

e) I thought this plot device was done well in the webtoon and if it goes the same way, I think Hye Sun will be monumental in setting things right. like any good friend. 

Okay that aside, my main gripe was how long drawn the conflict was. For a webtoon I get it as its a small space but this is an hour long drama. 

Frankly, they could have finished the Seo Woo conflict last episode and finished this break this episode.

And I feel like Dam's character has lost a bit of spunk. She is just always always worried about him. 

Its like watching ep 4 again.  Somehow somewhere the drama this week is in the melo genre and not that its a bad thing but its not having any traction.

Anyway next week looks like the big guns are out. It will be interesting to see Dam understand and accept WY which will be his main catalyst to keeping that bead blue and being human. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, classyviews said:

Okay finally key issues addressed.

For all, this is a break not BREAK-UP.

Dam is human and doesnt understand what a Gumiho needs to do to become HUMAN

its very grey. 

The main reason I think WY still hasnt become one is because he is , a) has empathy in a odd way. He feels guilty for stealing energy plus I think he only chooses women who he thinks he likes in some fashion.

FOr his looks, he would have had many throw themselves at him and his reluctance is cause he wanted something more each time. That's a complicated human emotion he doesnt understand.

b) Dam needs to know about Gumihos. she has only seen WY's soft and good side. She needs to see all of it. 

Hye Sun was right when she said that Dam only know half of who WY actually is and I think the MG also makes the same point. Sure  she still likes him as a Gumiho, but maybe she is thinking he a fluffy fox albeit nine tails. 

Dont forget when she saw his full form, he was FLUFFY. 

Okay that aside, my main gripe was how long drawn the conflict was. For a webtoon I get it as its a small space but this is an hour long drama. 

Frankly, they could have finished the Seo Woo conflict last episode and finished this break this episode.

And I feel like Dam's character has lost a bit of spunk. She is just always always worried about him.

These are some REALLY interesting points you bring up. I was pretty upset about Dam being angry at Woo-yeo this episode for odd reason. To Dam's perspective - absolutely, any woman would be upset seeing their boyfriend kiss someone else - but she KNEW that that HAD to happen in order for Woo-yeo to become human, to take energy from others to give the marble energy. I think it's an interesting viewpoint change for Woo-yeo too because as you mentioned, he wanted more every time but now that he has Dam, I think Woo-yeo's game plan has shifted a bit to only wanting energy to make the marble blue to be with Dam as a human and not a fox.

I also agree that the Seo-woo conflict could have and should have been solved last episode when she rejected him outright. It was pretty darn obvious that Dam had a boyfriend and it just made Seo-woo look too desperate when nothing was going to happen between them, even if the red thread is tying them together. 

//

I think it's a good path that Dam and Woo-yeo are taking, I mean, she's practically making him every single emotion that he's never felt before. I don't think it's the energy that Woo-yeo is taking from women why the marble is turning blue but it's because the emotions. In some shape or form, the mountain spirit is really pushing and shoving him in a good direction to become a human before his 1,000 deadline.

I have not read the webtoon before but goodness me, I thought JKY nailed that last few 10 seconds of episode 11. THE TEARS JUST SWELLING RIGHT THERE- Oof - I felt that pain from Woo-yeo having to let Dam go like that. I find that it's also pretty... ironic that Seon-woo is the FIRST one to find out about Dam and Woo-yeo's relationship - quite interesting too. I can't wait until Soo-kyung and Jae-jin finds out.... Bet Soo-kyung will freak out.

The dynamic between Jae-jin and Hye-sun is also pretty interesting this episode; they kind of silently turn into a real couple, even though they often talk and there's always (lol) a miscommunication between them. Can't wait for next week (at least I know that they'll be back together by next episode :approves:)

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, xprosperity said:

These are some REALLY interesting points you bring up. I was pretty upset about Dam being angry at Woo-yeo this episode for odd reason. To Dam's perspective - absolutely, any woman would be upset seeing their boyfriend kiss someone else - but she KNEW that that HAD to happen in order for Woo-yeo to become human, to take energy from others to give the marble energy. I think it's an interesting viewpoint change for Woo-yeo too because as you mentioned, he wanted more every time but now that he has Dam, I think Woo-yeo's game plan has shifted a bit to only wanting energy to make the marble blue to be with Dam as a human and not a fox.

I also agree that the Seo-woo conflict could have and should have been solved last episode when she rejected him outright. It was pretty darn obvious that Dam had a boyfriend and it just made Seo-woo look too desperate when nothing was going to happen between them, even if the red thread is tying them together. 

//

I think it's a good path that Dam and Woo-yeo are taking, I mean, she's practically making him every single emotion that he's never felt before. I don't think it's the energy that Woo-yeo is taking from women why the marble is turning blue but it's because the emotions. In some shape or form, the mountain spirit is really pushing and shoving him in a good direction to become a human before his 1,000 deadline.

I have not read the webtoon before but goodness me, I thought JKY nailed that last few 10 seconds of episode 11. THE TEARS JUST SWELLING RIGHT THERE- Oof - I felt that pain from Woo-yeo having to let Dam go like that. I find that it's also pretty... ironic that Seon-woo is the FIRST one to find out about Dam and Woo-yeo's relationship - quite interesting too. I can't wait until Soo-kyung and Jae-jin finds out.... Bet Soo-kyung will freak out.

The dynamic between Jae-jin and Hye-sun is also pretty interesting this episode; they kind of silently turn into a real couple, even though they often talk and there's always (lol) a miscommunication between them. Can't wait for next week (at least I know that they'll be back together by next episode :approves:)

two cents here

I do understand why most people  were a bit upset at Dam but I think the reason why she was mad, was not because WY had to kiss someone/be physical with the them but it was more because WY was dishonest. He didn’t really say the truth when she confronted him and wasn’t really open with her as to how they were going to tackle the whole situation of him becoming human (but in WY’s defence he was becoming desperate as well so we can’t really blame both)

However I was glad that Dam got mad because it shows that even though she likes WY a lot, she also values one’s character the most. It showed that she’s also mature and is a key player in the relationship whereas with WY he tends to be more protective of her to the point of coddling a bit. (For now)

As for WY, it’s also good to have him experience this dilemma because in his lifetime he has only seen things as black and white, it never really was a lifetime of life lessons. He didn’t really care. His sole goal was just to become human that’s it, but now that has changed because he has Dam with whom he’s in a relationship with, with whom he is in love. 

I think this “short-lived” separation is going to help both realize what is really important. Because as of now WY is clearly desperate and it shows  by the way he was wrapping the threads around his hand just to make sure that Dam and SW aren’t going to get any closer. (He was also very clingy lol)I feel bad for him as well because although his intentions in getting close to teacher had a greater purpose it clearly wasn’t right especially now that he is in a relationship. 

He also has to learn how to be humane. He clearly knows how to be human but to actually make empathetic decisions, I think he is lacking in that department and even in the WEBTOON, he is only concerned about Dam anything beyond that is non of his business but if he wants to be human, he needs to be able to foster other types of relationships to be a functioning individual. He also needs to value life not just because it’s related to Dam or concerning him alone. He needs to be able to learn the complexities of being human and the perks and downsides of it an be able to make sound judgements.

as for Dam even though I think it was a hasty decision to “break-up” which she will come to regret a bit but we can’t really blame her since she never really knew what it was like for WY and Hye-sun to lived as foxes whose main goal is to become human but  once she finally realizes that with the help of hye-sun in the preview, they will finally resolve most of the issues and get back together 

As far as SW sunbae being a little aggressive and pouty- I think it had to be there for me  because it’s somewhat realistic,  IRL there are guys who can’t seriously take a hint but atleast it didn’t take long for it to be resolve cause then he eventually found out who she was dating (none other than their hot professor) and it didn’t drag.

im actually super excited for the next episode because this is when Dam truly chooses her destiny and takes ownership of it and WY slowly understanding what it is to be human 

also thank goodness for Hye-sun. She will play WY and  Dam’s godmother in the coming episodes. Wednesday come fast. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1