[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

@orion00 yes I was referring to the 1st look pictorial :)

Thank you for sharing the bts! It was so funny how Hyeri keeps teasing JKY that he has a nice proportioned body, a real model he is. But is it just me, from that Elsa scene it looks like JKY's legs are thinner than Hyeri's, or maybe because of the angle? 

And not at JKY complaining how many times do they have to film that close up scenes, both of them are just laughing and couldn't keep a straight face :loolz:

... but my real concern is why they didn't include the kiss scene from ep 9 :crymeme:

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Hello @syahirannsyakirann welcome to MRIAG thread! :).

Thank you dear:heart:, joining this thread to make it lively while enjoying the drama coz their hot chemistry is hard to resist,hehe..

21 minutes ago, orion00 said:

@Heedongmaybe the kiss scene too hot to handle!! Hahaha it might burn everyone computer screen or your phone! 

:D

Hehe,yup I agree..if we saw the interaction in bts, we may go wild..:highonflowers:

• LOL 4

@Heedong it is unusual to show BTS for the kiss scene. This one is a 'hunger' kiss.  Maybe it just to avoid more controversy? When 1stlook editorial came out, it spark crazy comments among K-netizen and not mentioning crazy fans spamming Hyeri and Ki Yong instagram saying that they are inconsiderate of Hyeri bf.  

But I don't mind if they want to show it later or create special BTS episode..hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, orion00 said:

@Heedong it is unusual to show BTS for the kiss scene. This one is a 'hunger' kiss.  Maybe it just to avoid more controversy? When 1stlook editorial came out, it spark crazy comments among K-netizen and not mentioning crazy fans spamming Hyeri and Ki Yong instagram saying that they are inconsiderate of Hyeri bf.  

But I don't mind if they want to show it later or create special BTS episode..hahahaha

I also get disapppointed when I see some fans tagging RJY on both Hyeri and JKY's couple photos, can't they realize it's all for the promotion of their drama. I hope they can just support MRIAG :tears: 

I like the idea of a special BTS of that hunger kiss haha :coolshades:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I think our thread deserves a poll.

Yes indeed, especially last few days we have new friends joining this thread!

I will get it up soon, but if you have any wishes/ideas, let me know until then :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Blob 1

POLL: Perks & Drawbacks of a Gumiho

Are you waiting for the new episodes? Is your life still incomplete without meeting your own gumiho? Until then, have a look at the poll. Thanks @rocher22 for the prompt!

tag: @Heedong @orion00 @syahirannsyakirann @backstreetboysfan @realistic2280a @inaho101 @4evrkdrama @lolly84 @suziebee @luffie @marrez1 @moon_nebula @NoonaCaana @Ameera Ali @classyviews @xprosperity 

re: @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @partyon @confusedheart326

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

Hyeri and JKY made very good promotions of their drama together.

Before this, MRIAG was under the radar, people wondering why another gumiho drama... but once they have shown their amazing chemistry, people began to take notice (hence 1st episode ratings)... then people began wonder if they fell for each other... and not letting Hyeri forget that she has a bf... 

10 episodes done, and we have seen more fans joining to watch the happy drama, enjoy the visuals JKH is offering and the comedy that Hyeri brings... 

Im curious why there is no bTs of their "animal kiss"... its probably going to spark more dating rumors i bet... but ah, we are deprived of that scene:D:w00t::wub:

I did wonder a scene before, why WY and HS said the x-rated scene in the cinema was considered *mild* to them. What did they think is within their league? Haha....  Back then i was curious, even now im curious with that statement.. hehe

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Hyeri and JKY made very good promotions of their drama together.

Before this, MRIAG was under the radar, people wondering why another gumiho drama... but once they have shown their amazing chemistry, people began to take notice (hence 1st episode ratings)... then people began wonder if they fell for each other... and not letting Hyeri forget that she has a bf... 

10 episodes done, and we have seen more fans joining to watch the happy drama, enjoy the visuals JKH is offering and the comedy that Hyeri brings... 

Im curious why there is no bTs of their "animal kiss"... its probably going to spark more dating rumors i bet... but ah, we are deprived of that scene:D:w00t::wub:

I did wonder a scene before, why WY and HS said the x-rated scene in the cinema was considered *mild* to them. What did they think is within their league? Haha....  Back then i was curious, even now im curious with that statement.. hehe

Lol:loolz: IYKYK, I could only imagine what they were like back in the day, when they were young and feral and just had that one goal in mind to become human-animal instinct ya’ll :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Hmmm I guess those 1 million viewers of that animal kiss was also waiting for the bts!  :handsup:

But we were fooled! :joy: 

Could be your point that as much they like to promote this drama, they still put some limitations on it. Only Hyeri, JKY and PD team knew what behind that animal kiss (how many takes for the different angles). Leaving us on our own imagination :D 

Edited by Heedong
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3