[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

22 minutes ago, Archey said:

Hi, new member here from Australia.  I have been following this forum for awhile as I am obsessed with MRIAG but quite shy to join in the conversations.  I am grateful that this forum has been giving many updates about the show.  I don't normally follow many K-Drama but last year I watched Reply1988 and I have been a big fan of Hyeri.  So I was waiting for MRIAG eagerly since last year and absolutely love it. 

anyway, I found a little clip of Hyeri/Ki-Yong kissing scene.  I thought of you guys her.

it's my first time posting so hopefully the link is working.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQu6ofVCnJT/?utm_medium=copy_link

G'day mate @Archey! Welcome to the thread! It was also my first time joining in soompi and I don't blame MRIAG for this because it's really fun to fangirl and have someone to talk to about this drama, the more the merrier! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Thank you for sharing that IG link! I was really bitter when it was not included on the last bts clip :tears: but it's different now :D our prayers were granted!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Watched that BTS of the kiss and i'm screaming... THEY KISSED so HOT!!! :evilelmo:

They are very comfortable with each others like lovers... i know it's only in my mind but i like them as couple so let me dream:brokenheart:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

They listen to our request.  IQIYI has upload another BTS for episode 10.  but no English subtitles which is unusual for IQIYI. 

p.s:  I should refresh the page before posting this LOL.

thank you everyone for the warm welcome.  

Edited by Archey
  • Thanks 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 3

@lolly84 count me in! I know very well that this ship is not gonna sail (it's forbidden haha) but who cares! I am contented with this pairing oncam! In another life maybe, for JKY and Hyeri :rolleyes:

Thank you IQIYI :elated:

Edited by Heedong
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

So...it wasnt as hot as we expect it to be? ... that was ^mild^.... 

:D:heart:

I can’t with the comments in YouTube. People called it the “mukbang” we’ve been waiting for :loolz:

Can you guys imagine, KY and HY reading the comments. KY can now update his repertoire as “actor, model, singer, rapper and mukbanger”- lol for some reason this sounds like bretmanrock

• LOL 4
  • Blob 2

52 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

I can’t with the comments in YouTube. People called it the “mukbang”

Can you guys imagine, KY and HY reading the comments. KY can now update his repertoire as “actor, model, singer, rapper and mukbanger”- lol for some reason this sounds like bretmanrock

And that ^mukbang^ show has over 60k viewers on youtube already... in 6 hours..  :D:heart:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Based on twitter spoilers i guess Mountain spirit has a purpose towards both Dam and WY because i really don't like his attitude about Dam future with SW. BTW in webtoon she didn't go to the trip with SW so i guess in drama we'll see that red string cut by WY ASAP.:isannoyed:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Ah.. so a 2nd kiss.. (or 4th? But hey, who is counting) but a proper one between our new couple... 

And the dreaded Subway advert is back!...

I only see twitter updates.. hehe:wub:

So they twisted some bits and pieces but it still doesn’t stray away from the WEBTOON and man jealous WY just froze the entire class lol. Can’t wait for tomorrow. Glad we get to see a heartfelt kiss between the two. Also resolving issues together without yelling, getting mad at each other and being petty! -applause! Applause! 

SW sunbae is also very cute too.

5 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Based on twitter spoilers i guess Mountain spirit has a purpose towards both Dam and WY because i really don't like his attitude about Dam future with SW. BTW in webtoon she didn't go to the trip with SW so i guess in drama we'll see that red string cut by WY ASAP.:isannoyed:

He’s there to push WY to be human but he isn’t very straightforward about it because he is a GOD, he can’t really meddle with affairs concerning humans. 

oh and she will go on the trip but it’s not just with SW though, it’s a class trip and if my memory is correct, WY will give Dam a love mark and SW sees this but I’m not sure if they will do that here cause it’s a little bit rated lol

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Based on twitter spoilers i guess Mountain spirit has a purpose towards both Dam and WY because i really don't like his attitude about Dam future with SW. BTW in webtoon she didn't go to the trip with SW so i guess in drama we'll see that red string cut by WY ASAP.

Spoiler

Lee Dam finally can see the red thread in this episode and the mountain god finally confronted Dam to talk about her destiny. So my guess previously was right, the red thread was purposely put my mountain god. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

So they twisted some bits and pieces but it still doesn’t stray away from the WEBTOON and man jealous WY just froze the entire class lol. Can’t wait for tomorrow. Glad we get to see a heartfelt kiss between the two. Also resolving issues together without yelling, getting mad at each other and being petty! 

SW sunbae is also very cute too.

He’s there to push WY to be human but he isn’t very straightforward about it because he is a GOD, he can’t really meddle with affairs concerning humans. 

oh she will go on the trip but it’s not just with SW though, it’s a class trip and if my memory is correct, WY will give Dam a love mark and SW sees this but I’m not sure if they will do that here cause it’s a little bit rated lol

So she will go to the trip... aigooo i'm sad!!:brokenheart:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, lolly84 said:

So she will go to the trip... aigooo i'm sad!!

lol don’t worry SW can’t even make a move to be honest, DAM is a one man woman- that not even a MG can stop her 

2 hours ago, orion00 said:
  Hide contents

Lee Dam finally can see the red thread in this episode and the mountain god finally confronted Dam to talk about her destiny. So my guess previously was right, the red thread was purposely put my mountain god. 

As far as I know GODs aren’t supposed to meddle with humans and their fate, maybe I misunderstood the translation as far as how the red thread came to be. I still think it wasn’t the MG that put the thread but more like show WY in a roundabout way that if you don’t become human, this is what’s going to happen. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs :) Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Preview for next episode 

17 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

As far as I know GODs aren’t supposed to meddle with humans and their fate, maybe I misunderstood the translation as far as how the red thread came to be. I still think it wasn’t the MG that put the thread but more like show WY in a roundabout way that if you don’t become human, this is what’s going to happen. 

I personally think this drama don't really follow the 100% the actual Buddishm believe. From this episode even Hyen Sun said that the red thread is being put purposely by the Mountain God. Similarly what Dam said the red thread make Seon Woon always around her. 

Most Korean fantasy drama involving folklore don't really follow the folklore/history 100 as written in the textbook.

But feel free to agree or disagree. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

So she will go to the trip... aigooo i'm sad!!

So that means that the story with the other female teacher to get her"energy for the marble is tomorrow, the argument happens

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

37 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

So that means that the story with the other female teacher to get her"energy for the marble is tomorrow, the argument happens

i don’t know but that’s a possibility because with the way they’re pacing this drama. I think that’s one of the major hurdles Dam and WY will be facing in the WEBTOON and I think people should prepare their hearts for it. 

55 minutes ago, orion00 said:

Preview for next episode 

I personally think this drama don't really follow the 100% the actual Buddishm believe. From this episode even Hyen Sun said that the red thread is being put purposely by the Mountain God. Similarly what Dam said the red thread make Seon Woon always around her. 

Most Korean fantasy drama involving folklore don't really follow the folklore/history 100 as written in the textbook.

But feel free to agree or disagree. 

totally! :blush: 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Blob 4