Give me badges!

Lmangla

I need to go shopping!   

77 members have voted

1. 1. give me badges!

• mr. winter garden (YYS/Hospital playlist) - @Lawyerh
    • truck of doom - @phikyl
    • truck of doom ~ @frozentundra
    • Feed me (It's the hacker ahjummah from Healer): frozentundra (#2)
    • Don't kiss me until the drama is 3/4 done: frozentundra (#3)
    • kdrama food badge - @gm4queen (#1)
    • Slow burning Romance Badge (juggler kiss / daniel choi) - gm4queen (#2)
    • add & subtract coffee badge - gm4queen (#3)
    • let the drama begin (hospital playlist / Kim Dae Myung) - @Kaizen68 (#1)
    • my oppa rocks (JJS / hospital playlist ) - kaizen68 (#2)
    • over feels villains (JJS) - kaizen68 (#3)
    • game over shipper - @im0202 (#1)
    • give me glass of soju - food - im0202 (#2)
    • I love saeguk drama (hanbok - fan feels) - im0202 (#3)
    • kimchi slap - @staygold
    • truck of doom - @jadecloud (#1)
    • kdrama food - ramyeon - jadecloud (#2)
    • sinking ship LOL - jadecloud (#3)
    • perro army (lee seung gi and dog) - @Sushimi
  2. 2. I need more!

• feed me (lee jung suk & cherry/plum) - @ibru (#1)
    • one more episode! - fan feels - ibru (#2)
    • handsome oppa detective - ibru (#3)
    • lee min ho & ramyeon - @bairama
    • you are gold - @stroppyse
    • welcome to oppaland - @Alice Wonderland
    • marry ikjun - @JJS's Fan-atics
    • lets ship! - @lyrically aesthetic
    • oppa & myself (YYS / hospital playlist) - @kokodus

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/09/2020 at 04:00 PM

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kekekek.. @Lawyerh ~ I think I know which one you are talking about but just to make sure, could you re-post that in spoiler. this will be then easier for me to collate for the final poll submission so people can see the image before voting. I don't want to be posting the wrong mr.wintergarden badge. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I like oppaland and 24/7. I guess 24/7 more meaningful in a way. Most +/- member love it. 

yea, me too but thats because we are active on the thread. @Alice Wonderland ~ LSG ice cream melt and welcome to oppa dramaland are more wider audience. so would go with LSG ice cream? besides I think some are scandalized by the shower lee seung gi badge in season 1 and not sure if they want to have that on their profile. :lol: LOL. so for the innocent chingus who want more lee seung gi options?

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:
4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I like oppaland and 24/7. I guess 24/7 more meaningful in a way. Most +/- member love it. 

yea, me too but thats because we are active on the thread. @Alice Wonderland ~ LSG ice cream melt and welcome to oppa dramaland are more wider audience. so would go with LSG ice cream? besides I think some are scandalized by the shower lee seung gi badge in season 1 and not sure if they want to have that on their profile. :lol: LOL. so for the innocent chingus who want more lee seung gi options?

Aw.. now I got confused since you mentioned this. That scandalous badge of oppa is quite viral these few days. Hahahahaha

But I also like the 24/7 too. Some chingus there love this too. 

:crazily:

Dear @Lmangla chingu, I submitted 15 badges to the competition! Some of them are out of themes you asked for! I sincerely apologize for the inconvenient I caused by submitting 15 badges! So I will post only the selective 3 badges tomorrow! :huh: 

Thanks a lot & regards!

:Please:forgive me!!!!

I think I'll go with the only one that really had a theme to it [the rest were just participation stuff mainly] so Truck of Doom it is! 

truckofdoom.png

doomlarger.png

Well, I have some entries. Seven, and I'm not sure which ones to put as my three for the voting. I'll stick three possibles here, and the rest under a cut.

Truck of doom:

truckofdoom1.png

Feed me (It's the hacker ahjummah from Healer):

feedme1.png

Don't kiss me until the drama is 3/4 done: 

dontkisstillthreequarters2.png

The rest under a cut.

Spoiler

Rock my ship (It's not a pirate ship, really!):

rockmyship1.png

Poor fella/second lead:

poorfella-secondleadsyndrome1.png

Me and my oppas:

me-and-my-oppas.png

Either the slow burn romance one or I guess it could also be Feed Me:

dontkisstillthreequarters1.png

Good morning everyone! :lol:

Dear @Lmangla chingu, these 3 are the badges that I select in to compete with other chingus here! And thanks a lot for dear @angelangie friend for giving me encouragement! :wub:

1. K-drama Food Badge

I love the 3d look & I hope everyone else will love it too! :)

B3cGaUb.png

2. Slow burning Romance Badge

My favorite guy & my favorite drama! I hope dear @triplem chingu will love it too! :wub:

emSKyQa.png

3. Add & Subtract Badge

I am so putting this in to the competition! Thanks a lot dear @phikyl & @partyon chingus for mentioning me on Add & Subtract Game thread! Here we go! :lol: I hope you will like it!

YpJ98VR.png

Ha ha ha... My poor heart can't take this down but it's okay to not be okay! :D

Spoiler

E4e7Mzo.png

Thanks a kit & regards!:wub:

Can't wait for the final results! :lol:

@gm4queen :kiss_wink: 

We had just mentioned the day before you posted that badge about how we needed a coffee badge so it was perfect timing! I thought maybe you'd actually seen our conversation! :lol: 

13 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@gm4queen :kiss_wink: 

We had just mentioned the day before you posted that badge about how we needed a coffee badge so it was perfect timing! I thought maybe you'd actually seen our conversation! :lol: 

Wow really???! I usually lurk in Add & Subtract Game thread when I am free! But I totally forgot it this time because I was so busy making badges! I seriously missed out your chat, dear! I designed the badge thinking that everyone will love to have some coffee while busy adding & subtracting! :D So I am very happy that you friends actually love my idea! :heart: Thanks very much dear for giving my badge so much love!

I think this is my last badge :DAnother vector art of an HP actor. hihi. 

J3StQzQ.png

And I nominate the badge above :hwaiting2:

If I am right, this makes badges I submitted become seven. But I'm really confused to choose other badges I would like to nominate. hihi.

After I gave it a lot of thoughts--I think I'll go with these two :offtospace:

Uc95Feg.png

R33OBV8.png

Okay then, that's all from me. Btw special thanks @Lmanglafor this opportunity and @Lawyerh and @snowlou B)for recommended me this competition!!  :heart: :kiss_wink:  I think I've learned a new skill in the past three days. Since I'm a very beginner in photoshop. Hihi.

@Lmangla

These are the 3 badges I'm choosing for the event:

'SHIPPER' category:

ss2Lp5u.jpg

FOOD category:

GD8xJVI.jpg

I Love Sageuk Drama: (No category but I like this one so if this is not allowed, just take it off the list haha)

RbGoJin.jpg

Thank you to Soompi staff who organised this event! I enjoyed it :Megathanks:

10 hours ago, angelangie said:
11 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lmangla chingu, I submitted 15 badges to the competition! Some of them are out of themes you asked for! I sincerely apologize for the inconvenient I caused by submitting 15 badges! So I will post only the selective 3 badges tomorrow! :huh: 

Thanks a lot & regards!

forgive me!!!!

don’t be sorry.... we all enjoy it.....and we didn’t dare to hope however the entry is honest above our expectations so we need to limit it a lil so the votes won’t be too scatter hahha

kekekek... this is what happens when you are tired and you totally miss what someone had written. :sweatingbullets: thanks @angelangie for clarifying. so just to add on to what angie has written - @gm4queen, please don't feel bad. so the intent of any event is for people to have fun. rather than us creating the badges, we thought it would be entertaining if the community was involved in the process. we really had no expectation and we thought that maybe we would maybe 10-20 at the most. it has been a real thrill and loads of fun to see so much burst of creativity and enthusiasm from all the chingus here and made the event a smashing success. :wub::lol:

the reason we had to tweak the competition was that the platform poll function is built in and cannot be changed at our end. it is really basic and we can only have 3 questions with 20 answers each which leaves us with 60 options. so just to be clear, the poll is for the competition prize only which is points. regardless of whether you win or not, everyone gets participation points and all their badge will be folded into the members shop. we love all the badges! :D

since some had made more badges, we though it would be fair if they had more choices for the competition poll because of the time they would have spent making them. otherwise, this is intended to be a friendly competition and the purpose is to build friendships, have fun and make the members shop your own! hope this clarifies any questions. :)

@frozentundra ~ did you draw them on your computer? or hand drawn yourself?

@Kaizen68 ~ so who is that HP actor you put for the competition?

Archived