Give me badges!

Lmangla

I need to go shopping!   

77 members have voted

1. 1. give me badges!

• mr. winter garden (YYS/Hospital playlist) - @Lawyerh
    • truck of doom - @phikyl
    • truck of doom ~ @frozentundra
    • Feed me (It's the hacker ahjummah from Healer): frozentundra (#2)
    • Don't kiss me until the drama is 3/4 done: frozentundra (#3)
    • kdrama food badge - @gm4queen (#1)
    • Slow burning Romance Badge (juggler kiss / daniel choi) - gm4queen (#2)
    • add & subtract coffee badge - gm4queen (#3)
    • let the drama begin (hospital playlist / Kim Dae Myung) - @Kaizen68 (#1)
    • my oppa rocks (JJS / hospital playlist ) - kaizen68 (#2)
    • over feels villains (JJS) - kaizen68 (#3)
    • game over shipper - @im0202 (#1)
    • give me glass of soju - food - im0202 (#2)
    • I love saeguk drama (hanbok - fan feels) - im0202 (#3)
    • kimchi slap - @staygold
    • truck of doom - @jadecloud (#1)
    • kdrama food - ramyeon - jadecloud (#2)
    • sinking ship LOL - jadecloud (#3)
    • perro army (lee seung gi and dog) - @Sushimi
  2. 2. I need more!

• feed me (lee jung suk & cherry/plum) - @ibru (#1)
    • one more episode! - fan feels - ibru (#2)
    • handsome oppa detective - ibru (#3)
    • lee min ho & ramyeon - @bairama
    • you are gold - @stroppyse
    • welcome to oppaland - @Alice Wonderland
    • marry ikjun - @JJS's Fan-atics
    • lets ship! - @lyrically aesthetic
    • oppa & myself (YYS / hospital playlist) - @kokodus

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/09/2020 at 04:00 PM

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@Lmangla Hahaha. They're not the most beautiful of pictures, but today was my only day to do it and I had fun making them. :lol: 

that's the idea of the event really; just to have fun! so great that you enjoyed yourself. you are still better than me. I still haven't figured out how to filter pictures on my phone. so you can imagine how far down my skills are! :lol:

Dear @Lmangla chingu, I am almost finished designing my 3 badges & I want some info in order to proceed the final touch!

1. I designed my badges for both the light mode theme & the dark mode theme! Or should it only be the dark mode theme??
  2. Am I allowed to use text in my badges??! Or is it only images???!
  3. Can I know the size for the corner radius of square badges, please???! 

That's all I needed to know! 

Thanks a lot & regards! :kiss_wink:

21 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lmangla chingu, I am almost finished designing my 3 badges & I want some info in order to proceed the final touch!

1. I designed my badges for both the light mode theme & the dark mode theme! Or should it only be the dark mode theme??
  2. Am I allowed to use text in my badges??! Or is it only images???!
  3. Can I know the size for the corner radius of square badges, please???! 

That's all I needed to know! 

great questions --

1. ideally, it should be something that can be visible in all modes as we don't know which ones chingus would like to use

2. yes, you can go ahead and add text in your images and weave it in.

3. I have no idea what that means! :sweatingbullets: hhahahaha... sorry, but I am assuming the corner shape is some automatic thing from the platform but would have to ask admin @Hanyeoun @ebullient on that spec.

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

great questions --

1. ideally, it should be something that can be visible in all modes as we don't know which ones chingus would like to use

2. yes, you can go ahead and add text in your images and weave it in.

3. I have no idea what that means! :sweatingbullets: hhahahaha... sorry, but I am assuming the corner shape is some automatic thing from the platform but would have to ask admin @Hanyeoun @ebullient on that spec.

Thanks a lot for the confirmation, dear friend!! Then I can say that I am mostly done with the badges!! :) Please look forward to see them!

And this is the corner radius! This square has a corner radius of 50px! I think it's too much in our case, isn't it??! You can have a rounded circle by the corner radius of 100px! :D :w00t: Muahhhaahaha...! :mrgreen:

How do we proceed, dear???! :rolleyes: 

20140305-cornerps-7.png

24 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And this is the corner radius! This square has a corner radius of 50px! I think it's too much in our case, isn't it??! You can have a rounded circle by the corner radius of 100px! :D :w00t: Muahhhaahaha...! :mrgreen:

How do we proceed, dear???! :rolleyes: 

ah I see; so it sounds like 50px is a lot but 100 px is a smaller curve? so I am going with the middle number 75px. :sweatingbullets: it is partly because I have no idea which looks visually better. so take it with a pinch of salt. would leave it to your taste as you have experience in this. :)

10 hours ago, jeijei said:

Requesting badges for the following:

- chibi oppa

- translator

- detective 

ooh, I would love a detective with a gun; actually same with a saeguk hero flashing a sword. it doesn't even matter which actor it is but I would totally buy a badge like this because... I like action! hahahahha...

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah I see; so it sounds like 50px is a lot but 100 px is a smaller curve? so I am going with the middle number 75px. :sweatingbullets: it is partly because I have no idea which looks visually better. so take it with a pinch of salt. would leave it to your taste as you have experience in this. :)

Ha ha dear, I think you got confused! :( In squares, the corner get more rounded when the corner radius value increases! That's why you get a fair square with 1px corner radius & a circle with 100px corner radius, probably because the corners of the square get 100% rounded in the value of 100px! So I think 75px is also too much, dear! So I think I will use 50px itself! It seems ideal with our profile picture shape! 

Thanks a lot for helping out & it's time to do the final touch! Wow, I am so excited to see how everyone reacts on my badges! :) See you, guys....

:gangnamstyle:

On 7/2/2020 at 1:03 PM, Lmangla said:

6. "feed me" - kdrama food (kimchi, tebokki, kimbap, rice, banana milk, ice cream, bbq, soju, burger, subway) and other fav foods like cupcakes and french fries that we all love!

+ a bit of kdrama feels + legendary oppa Lee Min Ho!

dear soompiers, here is my start entry.. 

I would name this badge as Ramyeon Crave Legend :D

ramyeoniconleegendminho-sq-trans-rez.png

& example for diff. color

ramyeoniconleegendminho-sq-pink-icon-rezramyeoniconleegendminho-sq-dblu-icon-rez

more in spoiler kindly open :)

Spoiler

ramyeoniconleegendminho-sq-org-icon-rez.

ramyeoniconleegendminho-sq-gry-icon-rez.

ramyeoniconleegendminho-sq-purp-icon-rez

heheheheh

Oppa Lee Min Ho i'm sorry if this edit hurts you bcs this is what i've came by far but sincerely, i do this bcs you are that legendary.

After reading this events, your name just popped up in mine. I remember somewhat vaguely that I watched Boys Over Flowers drama with my mom & she really liked you, A LOT. I dont really remember that was long ago & im not following kdramas at that time i just a kid. But here is a thing, i slowly sure whats the reason behind we love eat korean noodles started from that year, & im still lovin it as now. With your iconic hairstyle & character at the time as over-luxurious style chaebol Go Jun Pyo, you mesmerized us. Maybe i think most of us head over heels for you as GJP started booming in 2009/2010.

Then as now +- 10/11 years later, i rewatch the legendary hallyu BOF just recently.

I remembered about how GJP in the drama introduced to ramyeon by Jan Di & then he fallen for it (ramyeon) even he would eat the raw one bcs he craves it (thats not healthy! I remind you! Ahahahahahaha). He is like something starstruckked by how comfort is ramyeon! Lol

All & all one thing for me, Kdrama eating ramyeon scenes is one of kdrama mukbang to really can make you hungry & make you want to mimic them?!! With their legendary brass pot & eating from the lid. Thats become pop culture even here in K-resto/cafe, the ramyeon with legendary pot is one i will look for as non korean! Its so nostalgic & iconic.

Here are some scenes that remind me & become the base idea of this badge:

& omg how cute oppa eating that even i still giggling about his hairstyle in the drama lol (saranghae handsome oppa!)

Spoiler

b345c4bbbe7f7d953dee2864bdae589d.jpg

lolololol

Im fallen for him! The legendary ramyeon crave icon forever in kdrama:heart3:

Spoiler

tumblr_ok4e71VimP1v39bmdo1_500.gifv

feel free to comments about my entry, also i want to know is this point of view also stuck in majority of us kdrama lovers *the ramyeon scene that makes you crave immediately to eat one? Ahahaha:lol: sluuuurrrrpppp!!!

Thank you soompiers in advance:mrgreen::blush:

-with love, bairama

Hello dear @Lmangla @bairama @phikyl @Jillia @Lawyerh @angelangie @staygold @Hanyeoun @ebullient & other friends! I am already finished working on my badges & here are they! Saved as high resolution images so that it won't blur out once they are compressed! 

I hope you will like my designs! :) Waiting eagerly to hear all your comments! :) :wub:

1. K-drama food badge!

I used my 3d model here with some cartoon photo effects!

B3cGaUb.png

2. Me and my oppas badge!

Apply your oppa's face here! Ha ha ha :D

yuJTqzZ.png

3. Slow burning Romance badge

Dear @triplem chingu, this guy looks so familiar! I think I've seen him somewhere! Don't you think so, dear??? Ha ha ha :D

emSKyQa.png

@Lmangla Are we supposed to post drafts here for comments/suggestions?

I put together a few simple ones on my phone (mostly) because the medals are shown as super small icons.

I almost didn't want to post mine because I take credit for none of the drawings. They are all from Google so I feel embarrassed to upload them after seeing really talented art in previous posts. :ph34r:

But anyway, since I said I was going to take part, might as well:

Spoiler

1. For the shippers who can withstand anything thrown at them:

takNtIr.jpg

2. For the PPL foodies who want to eat anything that is shown in the dramas, whether they are meant to be PPL or not:

thyWBNG.jpg

3. This one was just something I did on a whim because I love fried chicken: For Chimaek lovers!

d5n8iC7.jpg

@snowlou @Lawyerh Sorry I didn't make an IkSong badge:sweatingbullets: No inspiration haha...

42 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahaha i can link more towards the 2nd and the 3rd .....i feel it there....

for the first one it pretty....however if u want to link to Kdrama....maybe ramen hanging from chopsticks with the pot at the below will feel more? 

of course i love cupcakes hehehe it will be wonderful as a birthday icon though :D 

@gm4queen  ~ am thinking like @angelangie; I have always wanted a cupcake icon which we can gift for birthdays or when chingus are feeling sad or just to pamper ourselves! other two look great and so colourful, am able to recognize the heart sign -- this is from that ghost daniel choi movie right? think that scene was in the MV you posted for the fan MVs event. @triplem ~ you shuld buy that me and my oppas even if oppa is covered up in a black turtleneck.. you can just imagine the abs underneath. :P

48 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I put together a few simple ones on my phone (mostly) because the medals are shown as super small icons.

I almost didn't want to post mine because I take credit for none of the drawings. They are all from Google so I feel embarrassed to upload them after seeing really talented art in previous posts. :ph34r:

But anyway, since I said I was going to take part, might as well:

looks good; we are allowed to use google images and then tweak them. the idea is to just have fun especially if you have a limited time. am like @bairama, I like the ship but I don't know if I am macabre but I think it would be funny to have a broken/sunk ship badge also -- you know to have for those days when you feel bad about your ship. but is that something people would want? :sweatingbullets: kekekke... but so happy to have fried chicken. yes, I am craving for them!

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

Dear friend, please don't feel down that you used none of your drawings in the badges! I love your shippers badge! I laughed as soon as I saw it because you put a real ship in there! :D Ha ha ha.. It's so on the point! I love it so much!!! :wub:

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

hahahaha i can link more towards the 2nd and the 3rd .....i feel it there....

for the first one it pretty....however if u want to link to Kdrama....maybe ramen hanging from chopsticks with the pot at the below will feel more? 

of course i love cupcakes hehehe it will be wonderful as a birthday icon though :D 

Wow.. Thanks lot for the tip dear! Yes of course! I also planned on ramen as it's more popular in Kdramas but I had no idea how to use it! And thanks a lot once again for loving other two badges as well! :wub: I am so happy that you liked it!

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@gm4queen  ~ am thinking like @angelangie; I have always wanted a cupcake icon which we can gift for birthdays or when chingus are feeling sad or just to pamper ourselves! other two look great and so colourful, am able to recognize the heart sign -- this is from that ghost daniel choi movie right? think that scene was in the MV you posted for the fan MVs event. @triplem ~ you shuld buy that me and my oppas even if oppa is covered up in a black turtleneck.. you can just imagine the abs underneath. :P

Wow, I am so happy that you like my cupcake badge dear! :) Yes, use it for any purpose in Soompi! No problem! And the pic for Slow Burning Romance is from Daniel's Jugglers drama! B) I just thought that the scene would fit the theme of beginning of the love in between them! :heart: Ha ha ha.. I wanna know what dear @triplem chingu is thinking about my badges Daniel badges! :D :mrgreen:

And dear @Lmangla friend, as you all were searching for a cheer-up birthday gifts, it's okay if you want to use my 3d cupcakes for cheering-up friends on Soompi network! :heart: I am giving you my permission to use my 3d model as you wish! :) It will be a huge pleasure for me as well that my skills are used to cheer-up sad & feeling down friends here! :kiss_wink: I am looking forward to know your idea, friend!

If anyone wants any changes to the following scene, feel free to tell me! I can re-render the scene using 3ds max with referred changes!

Thanks & regards! :heart:

105672310_2555309341447263_3578022530332

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And dear @Lmangla friend, as you all were searching for a cheer-up birthday gifts, it's okay if you want to use my 3d cupcakes for cheering-up friends on Soompi network! :heart: I am giving you my permission to use my 3d model as you wish! :) It will be a huge pleasure for me as well that my skills are used to cheer-up sad & feeling down friends here! :kiss_wink: I am looking forward to know your idea, friend!

:heart1:I don't know if it is too much work but would it be possible to add the phrase "fighting!" somewhere in the bottom? then we can simply tag that as the "fighting!" badge.. and some sparkles/potpourri/glitter and maybe a cartoon banner of "happy birthday" across the top so it looks more festive? if that is too much work, no worries. we will use it as it is and simply call it the "cupcake badge" which can be multi-purpose :)

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I don't know if it is too much work but would it be possible to add the phrase "fighting!" somewhere in the bottom? then we can simply tag that as the "fighting!" badge.. and some sparkles/potpourri/glitter and maybe a cartoon banner of "happy birthday" across the top so it looks more festive? if that is too much work, no worries. we will use it as it is and simply call it the "cupcake badge" :)

Yes dear, I understand you request! Surely, you can add a lot more to the scene! :) I will put Fighting & Happy Birthday in 3d itself! Then it will be more beautiful! :) :wub:

And dear do you only want the badge or do you prefer the entire cupcake scene to be edited as a Happy Birthday banner or something like that??? I can remove "...By gm4queen" phrase & add anything you want! :)

Feel free to tell me any changes to the entire scene, friend! :heart: I am always ready to love & support Soompi network! It's a greatest pleasure to be a help in a popular community!

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes dear, I understand you request! Surely, you can add a lot more to the scene! :) I will put Fighting & Happy Birthday in 3d itself! Then it will be more beautiful! :) :wub:

And dear do you only want the badge or do you prefer the entire cupcake scene to be edited as a Happy Birthday banner or something like that??? I can remove "...By gm4queen" phrase & add anything you want! :)

Feel free to tell me any changes to the entire scene, friend! :heart: I am always ready to love & support Soompi network! It's a greatest pleasure to be a help in a popular community!

awesome! I like the entire cupcake scene because there is no such thing as too many cupcakes right? :lol: hahahahah.... but if it looks better with a single cupcake, thats good too. here let me ask some of the other chingus @angelangie @triplem @Lawyerh who should be online around this time.. can remove the description "3d modeling.." but feel free to keep "by qm4queen" somewhere on the side or corner - you can take a call on that one.  thanks for your support @gm4queen ~ I think it would be great to cheer chingus with a cupcake even if it is virtual! :relaxed:

@gm4queen @im0202 Those are some cool graphics! Good work! :yay:

Just one suggestion, I think a vector graphics would suit the badge purpose better. When resized vector would retain the scale and clarity. Maybe the final image (in the perfect dimension) can be saved as png or whatever.

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@ibru ~ so who are the other two people in the "feed me" category? they look familiar but can't place them. could you re-attach your entry for kpop? am not sure if it is at my end but am not able to see the image - just a file name.

@Lmangla It is also a problem for me.... After saving badge in png transparent format - I can't post it here in the same format...:(

If someone could help me and explain.... it would be great

UDA6FXVIkg_1bHgT5nGaUORLV-5_iKCQHiCkuNiVV2gksYf-imKxjl-hB7iLx8YIQWEH6MnG3k94iRDjHUxC_eSGXBtmWRCmnTxWoWpLwTGz7NKeChre1YzlU4WatoiWet_S__A1IOkkaXU5TgBbAbVB3n-wSDLMng96VVAmg_aVGpIv2eXcWiom9RE9rHQzLWu6D93OLZfHGjR509sT8JEbPIenNrkuuGfhgOKWCjgZxdCsuq0zBxqIYRFY_ln_YdOo2yhcZVuIXwunuFS8T8gvpPMA7uZrLq-P-PFDOqFzwTK7grv-EeJdIYHL1G1knrTeCnOx9YuRJpni0AqW_3iLbaBQIDXDxwCu2_y9FlWyfYXbLVTJxJG_xR6WtFZozcNOePlsoFOMZibs1DZAEACHafJFdBdB2MdeQ0-mAnnQe-GvlvVsXf7HFHt25qkZy4bGxZPAoyyO-xD8wMpQtkRXsV_YgStOn7OSMMbAOfC_2kM8G7Zg3LFMq1S2HZVdNvjg34Q_KfEaX58sntCrsVHoqR5bhcAfTHfgqLaKt-y3rM3CQ7fxBERa6exeOldeN-6IZNT69RSwI44lvRokZ-PdbKa6zWzNdxnelDYyPO8olLScYHemOBAx-strfBDLP43NiSqK3WPR6P0vemveIgR_JNRPQTnqO5A9dRs8TvgJ5HsiEQZYsIagUuNQaQ=s500-no?authuser=0

... SO now it seems to be in png format

Don't know how long it will be available to see it here... 

:D:D:D

It was made just for fun))))

Archived