Give me badges!

Lmangla

I need to go shopping!   

77 members have voted

1. 1. give me badges!

• mr. winter garden (YYS/Hospital playlist) - @Lawyerh
    • truck of doom - @phikyl
    • truck of doom ~ @frozentundra
    • Feed me (It's the hacker ahjummah from Healer): frozentundra (#2)
    • Don't kiss me until the drama is 3/4 done: frozentundra (#3)
    • kdrama food badge - @gm4queen (#1)
    • Slow burning Romance Badge (juggler kiss / daniel choi) - gm4queen (#2)
    • add & subtract coffee badge - gm4queen (#3)
    • let the drama begin (hospital playlist / Kim Dae Myung) - @Kaizen68 (#1)
    • my oppa rocks (JJS / hospital playlist ) - kaizen68 (#2)
    • over feels villains (JJS) - kaizen68 (#3)
    • game over shipper - @im0202 (#1)
    • give me glass of soju - food - im0202 (#2)
    • I love saeguk drama (hanbok - fan feels) - im0202 (#3)
    • kimchi slap - @staygold
    • truck of doom - @jadecloud (#1)
    • kdrama food - ramyeon - jadecloud (#2)
    • sinking ship LOL - jadecloud (#3)
    • perro army (lee seung gi and dog) - @Sushimi
  2. 2. I need more!

• feed me (lee jung suk & cherry/plum) - @ibru (#1)
    • one more episode! - fan feels - ibru (#2)
    • handsome oppa detective - ibru (#3)
    • lee min ho & ramyeon - @bairama
    • you are gold - @stroppyse
    • welcome to oppaland - @Alice Wonderland
    • marry ikjun - @JJS's Fan-atics
    • lets ship! - @lyrically aesthetic
    • oppa & myself (YYS / hospital playlist) - @kokodus

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/09/2020 at 04:00 PM

All medals in the event will be released on Monday in the Members Shop.

We are expecting a very big update on that day as well.

Also, I find it reasonable that all medal creators should receive their own work, out of charge.

:rainbow:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omoooo im so thankful!! Never thought could be 2nd:please: thanks for ALL THE LOVE soompiers:please: shout out for the minoz @Heretorant @Nikaa94 @Min2206 @mademoisellesia @JC's Lingxi @syntyche omgg yall wonderful hope i didnt miss someone:heart: yess we can see this ramyeon go jun pyo soon:lol: 

and others that give the votes to my badge thank youuuuuu i cant say any other words:heart:

+ the art designing team idea.. Luv it :''') makes me exciteed

@lyrically aesthetic omgggg hahahahahahah congrats lets shipppppppp yooooooo!!!:sparklyeyes: and also congrats @gm4queen sweetie..

OF COURSE congrats to all!

To soompi!! Cheersss:happydance:

:heart3:

Dear @angelangie friend, I am sorry that I took so long to respond to your request! And finally here it is. :) Just replaced the dinosaur with a dragon (with the tail itself :D)! You are absolutely right! Dragon is more romantic than dinosaur! :heart: I can feel the slow burning romance in his eyes.... Ha ha ha :lol: :D

I hope you will like it, friend! And of course other chingus too... :wub:

107569666_2561748007470063_7164370986283

tenor.gif

OMG thank you guys  never really thought that I would win   

I just made the badge in the inspiration of the haggardo leviosa face of mine when I am shipping couples huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu 

:crymeme:

Congratulations mah fellow shipper @bairama 

and daniel choi baby @gm4queen

tenor.gif

Congrats also to @Sushimi @ibru @phikyl @im0202  @Lawyerh @kokodus @staygold @stroppyse @Alice Wonderland @Kaizen68 @JJS's Fan-atics @frozentundra and @jadecloud such a talented ones

:Twerkdatbutt::Twerkdatbutt::Twerkdatbutt:

huhuhuhu tenor.gif thank you so much guys and thankyou also for @Lmangla and soompi admins in making this happen HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO dont mind me guys I love you all thank you sooo much

2 hours ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

and daniel choi baby @gm4queen 

Ha ha... :D Thank you so much dear!!!! So sweet of you! :wub:

By the way dear, do you know him?? Watch any dramas of him?? :lol:

51 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@gm4queen doesnt my cover page look nice ;) 

Oh my god dear??? :open_mouth: You put my Photoshop art on your cover photo!! I am so honored! :rolleyes: Thank you so much for giving it so much love, dear! It certainly does look beautiful on your cover photo! :heart: And dear, I wonder why I never had any thoughts of dragons instead of dinosaurs before! :D You just gave me a great inspiration, friend!! Thank you so much once again for loving my photo! :lol: It's called Photoshop manipulation! 

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha im not good with photo manipulations.....im much better with a camera instead lols ;) 

not very good yet.....hahaha this one is one of my first couple of trying out shoot hahahah :D im not a pro just something i do for fun :) 

Ha ha ha... I know what you mean, dear! :lol: I love your pic with the butterfly! It looks beautiful! 

And photo manipulation is not that difficult! For example, if you put the butterfly in your pic on a desert & make it look like that shiny sparkles are emitting from the butterfly, then it's a perfect photo manipulation! :heart: Wow, I love to try it out! It would be amazing! :lol:

And working with Photoshop is certainly fun & entertaining! :w00t: Want more & more!

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u can go ahead with it....lols :D it the original photo, i dont edit my photo either, if u want the original photo, u will have to wait till i get home....i should have them in my HDD somewhere lols....all these pictures are years ago lols

Wow dear, you are a perfect photographer! Those are really beautiful even if they are old! And the flower in the 3rd pic, we have those tress in our temples & religious places! :heart: 

And dear, I love to see more pics from you! I think you are giving me inspirations to create more photo manipulations! :lol: Yes, I am waiting to see more!

This is gonna be a wonderful journey! B)

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

we all will get there hehehe ....keep some in the bank for monthly interest

I have, and can't wait to grow more points. But LOL, the irony. This bank's interest rate is actually better than the real banks' current term deposit rate. :sweatingbullets: Soon we might live a life like Ready Player One - earning virtual points & coins.

Hello lovely people!

Sharing oppa love here as I converted him in to a digital painting in Photoshop!  :wub: First pic is the original pic & then I posted the digital painting done by me! Would like to hear comments from chingus here! :) :wub:

:heart:

107298213_2561987370779460_4975847222699

107823021_2561987214112809_7207877481228

Congratulations @lyrically aesthetic @bairama @gm4queen on winning the competition! I can't wait to buy your lovely badges!

Kudos also to @Lmangla and all the mods for creating this competition! I hope this can be done on a regular basis to encourage the community's creativity and to bring more people together. :wub:

9 hours ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

I just made the badge in the inspiration of the haggardo leviosa face of mine when I am shipping couples huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu 

lol haggardo leviosa:rickroll::kiss_wink:

@mademoisellesia kamsahmnida:heart: so glad to bring the news:heart:

@wallflowersforjane @staygold thank youu:heart:

:Megathanks:

also thank you @Lmangla for the hard work in organizing kind of event, its fun indeed..:heart:

yeah i hope so the badges will not too costly:innocent: saving is good:innocent: ahahahahahh

the first round of badges are out in the members shop are out! check it out!!

if you click on the name of the badge, it will take you to a new page where you can see a big version of the badge, who it was designed by. they also include a fun description by @Hanyeoun :D

are you excited to see your badges in the shop designers? re: @jadecloud @Kaizen68 @ibru @stroppyse @im0202 @Sushimi @staygold @Alice Wonderland @Lawyerh @kokodus @gm4queen

:letsgo:

re: @angelangie @ebullient

1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

Okay, now I know I put up a boring badge. All that @Hanyeoun could find to say about mine is that it's "So simple".

I actually thought the concept would make a great badge under the "cheer up" / engagement category. say someone is having a bad day, won't it be great to send some points with the message "you are gold, hang in there!" and ask them to buy the badge. but it is 2500 points! what to do! :sweatingbullets:

55 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the first round of badges are out in the members shop are out! check it out!!

if you click on the name of the badge, it will take you to a new page where you can see a big version of the badge, who it was designed by. they also include a fun description by @Hanyeoun :D

are you excited to see your badges in the shop designers? re: @jadecloud @Kaizen68 @ibru @stroppyse @im0202 @Sushimi @staygold @Alice Wonderland @Lawyerh @kokodus @gm4queen

Dear chingu! Thanks a million for adding my badges in the Members Shop as you promised! B) I am so delighted to see the stuff I designed by myself in Soompi! And thanks a million once again for giving me my Add / Subtract & Coffee badge for free because I don't have enough currency to buy it myself! :lol: :D :mrgreen:

:elated:

Thank you all staff for this event! Also it was such a pleasant surprise that we got the badges we designed for free. Appreciate this a lot because I wouldn’t have been able to afford the badges:sweatingbullets:

Thank you so much!:heart1:

Archived