Give me badges!

Lmangla

I need to go shopping!   

77 members have voted

1. 1. give me badges!

• mr. winter garden (YYS/Hospital playlist) - @Lawyerh
    • truck of doom - @phikyl
    • truck of doom ~ @frozentundra
    • Feed me (It's the hacker ahjummah from Healer): frozentundra (#2)
    • Don't kiss me until the drama is 3/4 done: frozentundra (#3)
    • kdrama food badge - @gm4queen (#1)
    • Slow burning Romance Badge (juggler kiss / daniel choi) - gm4queen (#2)
    • add & subtract coffee badge - gm4queen (#3)
    • let the drama begin (hospital playlist / Kim Dae Myung) - @Kaizen68 (#1)
    • my oppa rocks (JJS / hospital playlist ) - kaizen68 (#2)
    • over feels villains (JJS) - kaizen68 (#3)
    • game over shipper - @im0202 (#1)
    • give me glass of soju - food - im0202 (#2)
    • I love saeguk drama (hanbok - fan feels) - im0202 (#3)
    • kimchi slap - @staygold
    • truck of doom - @jadecloud (#1)
    • kdrama food - ramyeon - jadecloud (#2)
    • sinking ship LOL - jadecloud (#3)
    • perro army (lee seung gi and dog) - @Sushimi
  2. 2. I need more!

• feed me (lee jung suk & cherry/plum) - @ibru (#1)
    • one more episode! - fan feels - ibru (#2)
    • handsome oppa detective - ibru (#3)
    • lee min ho & ramyeon - @bairama
    • you are gold - @stroppyse
    • welcome to oppaland - @Alice Wonderland
    • marry ikjun - @JJS's Fan-atics
    • lets ship! - @lyrically aesthetic
    • oppa & myself (YYS / hospital playlist) - @kokodus

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/09/2020 at 04:00 PM

Dear @Lmangla & @angelangie chingus, I understand what you mean that this is a friendly competition! But I was felt bad that as if I took away the chances of other chingus making badges & submit them by applying a lot of badges myself! But you guys are so nice & kind that you explained me everything in everyway possible! :lol: I am so grateful to you both! :heart:

And now I can't really wait for the final results come out! :D

One more question here.... We contestants can't vote for each other, can we???! B) I love a lot of badges other chingus designed so I wish I could vote for them as well! :w00t:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lmangla & @angelangie chingus, I understand what you mean that this is a friendly competition! But I was felt bad that as if I took away the chances of other chingus making badges & submit them by applying a lot of badges myself! But you guys are so nice & kind that you explained me everything in everyway possible! :lol: I am so grateful to you both! :heart:

And now I can't really wait for the final results come out! :D

One more question here.... We contestants can't vote for each other, can we???! B) I love a lot of badges other chingus designed so I wish I could vote for them as well! :w00t:

we were delighted to get so many entries :heartxoxo:

and yes, contestants can vote for each other and reflect which badges they would like to buy immediately! :D if only we had money -- as in life, even in soompi, it is hard to make money! hahahahah....

4 hours ago, Lynne said:

Ahhh.... following this thread has been a joy since a few days ago!!!!

Loveeee love love everyone's creation....

so nice to hear! yea, it has been so much fun to see people's creation and just enjoy. it is like our very own art gallery! :dorakiss:

@gm4queen ~ just wanted to add that I am sorry I didn't respond last night to your post. I was so tired that I missed half of what you had written and just saw you were planning to put your choices today morning. am glad that @angelangie caught it, otherwise, I would have totally missed it. :sweatingbullets: anyways, am glad that all questions have been settled. :)

@im0202 ~ have noted your choices. all good! am glad you had fun. :D

@jadecloud ~ welcome! I was laughing at the "no no no" on the failed ship badge. yea, we have all been there. hahahha.. :lol:

EDIT: images are loading in haphazard way on the platform -- since you submitted 8 (hope I got the number right this time), please pick 3 for competition.

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

since you submitted 6, please pick 1 you would like to be included in the competition poll.

I've 8 actually. Was trying to adjust the sizes but the site was not responding. Should I pick 3 or 1?

Good luck everyone! Excellent good fun :) 

PS: Thanks for the welcome @Lmangla 

I am on the hunt for more points, as you know lol... :) 

Just now, jadecloud said:

I've 8 actually. Was trying to adjust the sizes but the site was not responding. Should I pick 3 or 1?

Good luck everyone! Excellent good fun :) 

you can pick 3; the images were not loading initially and I was seeing 7, then 6, then later 8 :sweatingbullets: even I was confused. so now I can see all 8. :)

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

you can pick 3; the images were not loading initially and I was seeing 7, then 6, then later 8 :sweatingbullets: even I was confused. so now I can see all 8. :)

lol yeah I know. the site seems slow. Or perhaps it's my connection giving me the crawl instead... lol

My choices:

Truck of doom

K-drama food - ramyeon

Shippers - sinking ship lol

Thanks @Lmangla Good job with this event!:heartxoxo:

And good going Soompi team! So many changes and updates... sooo sooo good!

Thank you all!:bashful:

@Lmangla sorry for making you wait for our final choice. I think I'll go with that oppaland badge. It would be so great if I could also have that +/- badge be picked but well let's go with oppaland. :D 

And it's such a great event like usual. I did have lots of fun here. And thanks to this event too, I got the chance to try something new. And enjoy you guys artwork creativity is really nice! 

Update:

Alright chingus, here are the participants submissions that we are going to be voting on for the competition. the poll will close on July 9, korea time 11 PM. please note this is to determine the competition winner. so vote on the badges you would love to see immediately in the members shop! so imagine you are very rich in soompi forum and have money to splurge - so pick the 5 badges you must add to your profile pronto! (the poll function is basic and so the choices are split into two questions because there is no way to tweak it into one giant choice list under 1 question)

the rest of the badges will be folded into the members shop in several seasons. we have received in total 103 badges!!!! :yaaa:

spread the word in the threads you are active on, tag your chingus here to vote on the badges they would like to shop for immediately! participants can vote for their own badge as well as their chingus. so join in and have fun!

here are the choices for you to see:

mr. winter garden (YYS/Hospital playlist) - @Lawyerh

Spoiler

Xhx3mVm.png&key=c1f0c51f903c2f0000ecc44c

truck of doom - @phikyl

Spoiler

truckofdoom.png.0fd9d3475c06a4872a57d2a6

doomlarger.thumb.png.5ddd47f71b345986596

truck of doom ~ @frozentundra

Spoiler

truckofdoom1.png&key=3588b814ec1b09a1575

• Feed me (It's the hacker ahjummah from Healer): frozentundra (#2)

Spoiler

feedme1.png&key=8a861711b985760994a482cd

Don't kiss me until the drama is 3/4 done:  frozentundra (#3)

Spoiler

dontkisstillthreequarters2.png&key=f30ba

kdrama food badge - @gm4queen (#1)

Spoiler

B3cGaUb.png&key=f3b035c44d9662d02762ecf5

Slow burning Romance Badge (juggler kiss / daniel choi) - gm4queen (#2)

Spoiler

emSKyQa.png&key=35e2a54c5d3b6ecb6b36bb56

add & subtract coffee badge - gm4queen (#3)

Spoiler

YpJ98VR.png&key=817342e058d19a78010f3f67

let the drama begin (hospital playlist / Kim Dae Myung) - @Kaizen68 (#1)

Spoiler

J3StQzQ.png&key=66e6416b0a109d8b2f5c7bfc

my oppa rocks (JJS / hospital playlist ) - kaizen68 (#2)

Spoiler

Uc95Feg.png&key=341168a09704850e5dc55f26

over feels villains (JJS) - kaizen68 (#3)

Spoiler

R33OBV8.png&key=6d51add39f03bfc1a579c11f

game over shipper - @im0202 (#1)

Spoiler

ss2Lp5u.jpg&key=f48c9e31f16e9b87d3f16132

give me glass of soju - food - im0202 (#2)

Spoiler

GD8xJVI.jpg&key=b0a48e8794937195acfdcf85

I love saeguk drama (hanbok - fan feels) - im0202 (#3)

Spoiler

RbGoJin.jpg&key=831424dbadbbc38a31edf933

kimchi slap - @staygold

Spoiler

hxMkh5H.png&key=2b2ae5f4e759379626a8a41f

truck of doom - @jadecloud (#1)

Spoiler

eventbadgestruckofdoom.png&key=43c1d1d6a

kdrama food - ramyeon - jadecloud (#2)

Spoiler

eventbadges-4.png&key=712dd99cbdc2221145

sinking ship LOL - jadecloud (#3)

Spoiler

eventbadgesshipperssinking.png&key=2ea52

perro army (lee seung gi and dog) - @Sushimi

Spoiler

The-Perro-Amry.png&key=1c9632e08b0e4e1b7

feed me (lee jung suk & cherry/plum) - @ibru (#1)

Spoiler

106744957_281917839794447_56003439880823

one more episode! - fan feels - ibru (#2)

Spoiler

nEAdWbV.png&key=8e8bee49eece370401a0a979

handsome oppa detective - ibru (#3)

Spoiler

QdGnQxL.png&key=13179b12f211b425b0441f0e

lee min ho & ramyeon - @bairama

Spoiler

ramyeoniconleegendminho-sq-pink-icon-rez

you are gold - @stroppyse

Spoiler

OtdZQuH.png&key=a6fcf230b16a985cca9cc41b

welcome to oppaland - @Alice Wonderland

Spoiler

Ly3wEB.gif&key=ef73e7194a63006445808acfa

marry ikjun - @JJS's Fan-atics

Spoiler

JuFglZS.jpg&key=045e4524e10d6a2342d7c749

lets ship! - @lyrically aesthetic

Spoiler

8kP6N5S.png&key=18019feb4896869e269d0a13

oppa & myself (YYS / hospital playlist) - @kokodus

Spoiler

8214568f7e45e4f8e9969ae2c2ef6e86d6cb3ce0

P.S ~ @ibru and @bairama ~ I just picked for you as I had to set up the poll before I sleep. hope it is alright. see you all in the morning (my side of the world)! :)

re: @angelangie @ebullient @Hanyeoun ..

Btw @Lmanglachingu, I'm actually a little bit confused about these two pictures. I equally love both of them, even though I didn't design the main materials. I think I would love to hear your opinion and if its still possible to change the nominations.

WoXNuex.png

Uc95Feg.png

I actually have a license for the cartoon pictures I used for my design and allowed to modify them. Just to let you know, because that was the only thing which made me had a conflict with myself. Since the competition is made for fun and we are allowed to use google for reference and sources. But I was thinking, whether we better use a picture that fully drawn by ourselves or not. Even though there is a positive side from the conflict I had, that I enjoyed learning how to vectorize a picture. Hihi. A totally new skill using a pen-tool a lot to draw. hihi.

And btw, this is the scenario I had in my mind when I was doing the edit. I made so many stickers face from Hospital Playlist, until I always found their expression that match with the scenario. I had so much fun, anyway :D 

M7o7c8r.png

Edit: Oh, i'm sorry @Lmangla i didn't know you already posted the poll :D 

3 minutes ago, Kaizen68 said:

Btw @Lmanglachingu, I'm actually a little bit confused about these two pictures. I equally love both of them, even though I didn't design the main materials. I think I would love to hear your opinion and if its still possible to change the nominations.

yea, you can edit and tweak existing images and add your magic. so let me know which one to drop and which one to add to nominations. :)

10 minutes ago, Kaizen68 said:

Edit: Oh, i'm sorry @Lmangla i didn't know you already posted the poll :D 

no worries. am awake for another 10 minutes before logging off to go zzzzzland. no one has voted yet; so if you want to swap something quickly, we can! pali!

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Lmangla, not sure that my submission needs to be put to a vote. It's even less than amateurish. :)  But, thank you.

no worries; hope you had fun making it though! :)

Just now, Lmangla said:

no worries. am awake for another 10 minutes before logging off to go zzzzzland. no one has voted yet; so if you want to swap something quickly, we can! pali!

Please don't mind, I was just a bit confused whether I should drop something or not. I'll stick with the three I nominated :D 

@Kaizen68 too bad I saw your last post too late! I actually loved that badge with the fab 4 in it :huh: Hopefully it'll still be available for purchase even though it's not going into the nomination xx

@Lmangla sorry if it has been mentioned before, but how many votes can we cast for each number? I hope I can cast more than the usual 3 :D

Archived