[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, 4leafclover said:

The van theory is not true. Apparently the van/s was also used by other actors as shown below, same make and model, seems like it has same sticker on the side and wheels as well so it might be provided by Baeksang for the event.

My thoughts are the same. If Baeksang is like Hollywood BAAs, the organization will usually provide vehicles to take the artists from a holding area to the venue. So I also think that these vehicles were provided by Baeksang. My thought however is that HB and SYJ arrived in one vehicle to the holding area then rode separately to the venue. Leaving the venue there was a video of HB waving in what is supposed to be his SUV.  Since there was no video of him or SYJ getting into the SUV to leave, SYJ might be in the same vehicle. The windows are so dark that one cannot tell. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

39 minutes ago, Sun-shine said:

But this forum have an artist threadh.

people can go to artist threadh if want to know her/his bias.

1 or 2 apreciation post is ok, imo.

If i read people continues to brag about Bin achivmnt, 3, 4, 5 post, i will complaint too.  

this case became a problem before,not just once

i still remember,  Helena, a Binjin dictionary person, often remain that there's an artist threadh in this forum.

I miss Helena...

sorry with my bad english.

if i make this threadh uncomfrtble,  sorry 

I think it’s okay if you think this way. But in my opinion, especially in this drought, there’s no shipping stuffs for us to post unless you don’t mind old stuffs. And this thread will just move super slow like a snail and again if you all are ok with it. So I personally don’t mind updates for both of them since I’m lazy to check individual thread. After all we all are here because we love them individually hence we are able to appreciate their ship. B)

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

I think balance is the answer . It’s a thread where we appreciate their on screen and off screen “relationship” and part of it is appreciating them individually as well. When HB has content we post things about him here , it’s not bad to post about their career individually. It’s a shipper thread - if we can’t love them both equally then what’s the point of being here ? Sure you can’t love them equally per say but no one is posting to compare them. 

peace xoxo 

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

To those who questioned why BINJIN wore RL. And want them wore something more “fancier” then “just” RL.

Where other part of the world still suffer with covid situation, i adore BINJIN even more with they “only” wear RL this year. and they DID the right thing.

And this is the type of celebrity couple that i really wanted to see, esp on the red carpet event. Humble, low key, but you can not denie the expensive and classy vibes. Royal couple vibes. BRAVO!  

some shippers spotted, 

gong hyo jin wear burberry*

suzy wear  dior*

IU wear gucci*

BUT  they are the ambasador (please corect me if i’m wrong)  of that brand. 

And fact SYJ earing cost $58.900. What kind of fancier thing we wanted to see from YJ.

The only thing I wondered about what SYJ wore at Baeksang. The earrings she wore! Like I know nothing about fashion but damn you can tell those were expensive and even made her dress even more beautiful! Like she came to impress with what she decided to wear compared to her past Baeksang outfits. I don't remember in recent years her wearing earrings like that? (Correct me if I am wrong.  I haven't been caught up on all SYJ's outfits from the past I have missed out on lol) Also, it made me think it was her one night to really dress up. She is probably at home wearing so much casual clothes lately that she is tired of looking casual :lol:

11 hours ago, jamy47 said:

I wonder if they would do another project together. This time where both would play South Korean characters lol. I want a story where they are both married and then something happens to test their relationship and i want it to be a melodrama, no comedy at all, a dark twisted story. On TvN and a weekend drama. Please make it happen someone!

Even though I would really want them to work together again, it is looked down upon in SK for couples to work together. I feel like we were truly blessed to get two projects from them (a movie and then a drama) not long after each other. I do believe that CLOY was the perfect next project for them to work on. As we have figured out here, it is really hard to tell reel from real watching the show now. Plus so many references to their previous works were in that show too. If SK won't judge them if they decide to work on an oversea project together, then that is the only way I am hopeful they can work together again. 

Gosh I miss them already! I tried to take a break here  by just continuing watching their previous works. I decided to just focus on HB in Snow Queen. He is so good in this show. No wonder he was also nominated for Best Actor at Baeksang then. I also just realized. His "Best Actor" nominations have been from his TV dramas: Snow Queen, Secret Garden (which he won Daesang for) and Memories of Alahambra and CLOY. Maybe it is finally time for him to get nominated for Best Actor (Film) and hopefully Bargaining which he is currently filming will be the one. They keep hinting on since he has been cast, that he is going to show a different side of his acting skills. 

Also there has been 5+ new pages since I took my so call "break", All I did was watch 3 Snow Queen episodes and sleep :lol: 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Sun-shine said:

Sorry with my bad English.

Why it feels this threadh became Yejin threadh?

1 or 2 post its ok, but if continues like this, its uncomfortble to follow.

She is very humble, and didnt like to brag herself.

Maybe it is just me but I certainly do not have any problem reading about SYJ or HB on this forum. Of course my focus is on BinJin the couple but I am also interested to read about  their individual projects and updates. 

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Sun-shine said:

this case became a problem before,not just once

i still remember,  Helena, a Binjin dictionary person, often remain that there's an artist threadh in this forum.

I miss Helena...

Helena is still in the SYJ thread lol - recently updated the first two pages. I post news in both their individual threads but there isn't much conversation over there. It is not because they have a thread together. I noticed a lot of other actor threads over there, don't exactly have conversations happening. It tends to be a theme of few posters over there posting news. I also noticed HB thread tends to be more inactive compared to SYJ. I think it is because he has his official fan club, The Space now. So more people don't post in his thread on Soompi.

Also yes this is a shipping thread but we also appreciate them both as actors. So we are allowed to post and talk about them as individual actors on here. We may have some conversations just on one actor but we always go back to both of them. Anyways, we had so much HB news last month to the point everything he was working on came out before Baeksang :lol:. So I think we will be hopefully getting some SYJ news soon. 

Back to enjoying this moment

• Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

38 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Maybe it is just me but I certainly do not have any problem reading about SYJ or HB on this forum. Of course my focus is on BinJin the couple but I am also interested to read about  their individual projects and updates. 

Exactly many ye Jin fans like BINJIN now and many HB fans like ye Jin now and some like me are BORN BINJIN fans coz my Korean drama life started with CLOY in march with the lockdown 

Let's do exist together here 

There is ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM in discussing BINJIN individual projects here as we love them.both and all the time we won't get Binjin receipts 

Next might be in sept for the other awards 

If anyone is NOT interested in either yejin or HB individual future work 

PLZ JUST IGNORE THOSE POSTS

the way I have ignored the pessimistic anti Binjin posts here since last 2 days

It's very easy to do and u can read more pgs in less time lol

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

First he says "few months". He had to take a brief pause before having to say it was 6-7 months of filming lol. Concept of "time" don't matter anymore in their "close" relationship :lol: Like he didn't remind us that TN was a month of filming. Yes he mentioned TN was from their past. Honestly, they probably tired of how much they had to talk about TN during CLOY press :P^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Even though I would really want them to work together again, it is looked down upon in SK for couples to work together. I feel like we were truly blessed to get two projects from them (a movie and then a drama) not long after each other. I do believe that CLOY was the perfect next project for them to work on. As we have figured out here, it is really hard to tell reel from real watching the show now. Plus so many references to their previous works were in that show too. If SK won't judge them if they decide to work on an oversea project together, then that is the only way I am hopeful they can work together again. 

They are not a confirmed couple though so the rules cannot apply to them right now. Perhaps this is another reason why their agencies kept denying because it could also keep them from some amazing future projects together if they confirm. Right now both are not working with major networks, they did their last projects with cable networks in collaboration with Netflix so the old dated K-entertainment rules dont apply here. If they offer them another drama together especially with their massive international popularity right now, i think they would consider it. However that would mean for us fans there wont be any confirmation about their relationship anytime soon and i'm okay with it. I would much prefer seeing them in another project together and for them to keep that opportunity open than them announcing and then being pushed aside in a box as a famous couple which comes with endless risks in any industry.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

I'm sure everyone has seen these pics already, but just wanted to put all the award pictures in one place on my blog. I never cared for Tik Tok before, but they sure provided us with some lovely Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin moments! 

Pictures on my blog

g36Jubr.jpg

cubhoXY.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Hi Binjin shippers! Have been catching up on everyone's posts and discussions herel Thanks for all the positive contributions, esp to many new posters who decided to add their voices to support Binjin and all the BJ fans here. :D  Let's support both HB and SYJ, and spread love and rainbow!

Want to share this tweeter post, which reposted one of the commentaries here by @2Riornot2Ri  It's a wonderful commentary in support of Binjin, and I believe the tweeter account just want to share this to the other fans on social media. But it also highlights how our posts and discussions here are being shared widely on social media, from tweeter to Insta and Facebook. So do take note of what you post here, ship responsibly so that we do not hurt or bring inconvenience to HB and SYJ in any way.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

22 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

They are not a confirmed couple though so the rules cannot apply to them right now. Perhaps this is another reason why their agencies kept denying because it could also keep them from some amazing future projects together if they confirm. Right now both are not working with major networks, they did their last projects with cable networks in collaboration with Netflix so the old dated K-entertainment rules dont apply here. If they offer them another drama together especially with their massive international popularity right now, i think they would consider it. However that would mean for us fans there wont be any confirmation about their relationship anytime soon and i'm okay with it. I would much prefer seeing them in another project together and for them to keep that opportunity open than them announcing and then being pushed aside in a box as a famous couple which comes with endless risks in any industry.

Yea someone also tweeted about that last night. The possibility to work together more is the reason why they haven't said anything. I don't know SK kent well. I just know it has brought up here many times that even when couples do a CF together, there is still bad things being said (someone mentioned a married couple recently did one and there was negative comments). Honestly, if the Smart thing is true, I think that is why they are going to start with that news before deciding if they want to do any other future projects together. From my point of view, I don't see anything wrong with them doing oversea projects and work together more. However, I don't know how SK kent will judge them. We already know when the rumors came out again while they were filming CLOY, there was no negative buzz about them. It was still always positive even before the agencies had to deny those rumors so that CLOY filming and ratings weren't affected.

@TotoroSY I noticed that too last night 

Anyways, back to continue my watch of Snow Queen

• Like 6