[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, lovelife said:

It seems like I have to tell RL so Binjin can become their ba.  And I'm starting to understand why they like Ralph, it's because Ralph has everything they need (maybe) knowing that Ralph isn't just a clothing brand.

They really fond of anything with RALPH :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Hi guys! A lot of trolls are visiting this forum indeed. I know true shippers feel uncomfortable and sometimes give in to the urge of giving attention to these trolls by replying to their posts. I don't blame you. I feel you, You just want to defend our ship.  

99.9% of the time since i joined this forum i only had good vibes despite the occasional posts of trolls to cast doubt and attempt to sink our ship. How did i manage to be positive amidst all the negativity? I simply ignored the trolls or doubters

When you reply to these trolls, you are feeding them. Once they see your replies, they will feel victorious because they got your attention. They achieved their goal, to anger or irritate the true shippers. So i suggest starve them. Do not feed the trolls. Do not engage. 

Whenever you see a post, ask yourself if it is negative or positive. If it's negative then ignore it. Do not reply. Do not even react with an angry emoticon. Let them look like a fool. Starve them. :heart::smile:

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 11

Hey fellow shippers! Cheers to deleting Tiktok, JTBC Plus and VLive in our devices. :w00t:

BINJIN showered us with more candies we've asked for. :wub: 

Let's continue practicing our patronus charm to keep these dementors away from this thread. B)

• Like 6
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Kelly 5 said:

Love luck and sunshine to all of them who really commented back rudely on my comment. Trust me....if I said correct me if I m wrong...then I truly meant it ....and I thnku all of u who commented back .....the more firm your rudness were ...the more humbled I was to see how a mere doubt of mine was cleared so genuinely..........many of yousaid I was always being negative about them....bt trust me ..if u go n read my comment u will find worry rather than hatred.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️hearts n love to those who kept heir valid points.

Yap! Thanks for clarifiying your state of mind dear..

but we could not help you if you still can't get the point of something what you ask from the ton's of insighful posting of other co-shipper. Its always sounds negative if its tends to your own expectation. I'm so sorry for that we can't help you unless you help your self to belief more on the fact than has been share here.

this ship will not sink unless untill there is even one clarification to the doubts.   Thnku so much.

.and stay healthy

No no no dear.. they don't need to clarifiying anythiing to us. Thats their own life to keep it secret and enjoying their relation from prying eyes. We are here with a clear fact not just delulu. Thats why from my deeply respect to you as you stated you love that two beautiful human, please.. please.. please backread.. for your own sanity. 

hope you comeback with less of worried  

• Like 8
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Yap! Thanks for clarifiying your state of mind dear..

but we could not help you if you still can't get the point of something what you ask from the ton's of insighful posting of other co-shipper. Its always sounds negative if its tends to your own expectation. I'm so sorry for that we can't help you unless you help your self to belief more on the fact than has been share here.

No no no dear.. they don't need to clarifiying anythiing to us. Thats their own life to keep it secret and enjoying their relation from prying eyes. We are here with a clear fact not just delulu. Thats why from my deeply respect to you as you stated you love that two beautiful human, please.. please.. please backread.. for your own sanity. 

hope you comeback with less of worried  

By saying this I meant to the shippers like u n worried persons like me ....not them.....they have right to their privacy of course....

26 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

How they looked so good together just by walking and everyone’s eyes were on them captivated :sweatingbullets: I felt as if it was Capt Ri guarding YSR from behind making sure she didn’t step on cables and tripped :wub:

And this is my fave bit on stage :phew: The ship is sailing nicely y’all! 

Yes, I like to add more.

1st video: longer version

2nd video: slower version

3rd: HB could not stop looking at YJ.

The vibes are so good with Cloy music on.

• Like 4
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

Maybe our OTP did not win the acting awards because the judges thought that they didn't really ACT like a couple in love because they are in real life in love with each other! No acting needed. Kidding. They deserve the awards  :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 23

Daebak again binjinsgrocery! Let’s just enjoy these fake subs which are really hilarious and makes BinJin heart imagination in private so cute and enjoyable! 

Let’s give the couple a breather and let them live happily at their own pace and plans. Let them flourish and solidify their foundation of long lasting love before the big wedding announcement 

if in doubts, #ingrocerywetrust

Deleting fakesubs of binjinsgrocery posted as already duplicate with @lovebirds post above

PS. perhaps they wore both Ralph Lauren to commemorate their Ralph’s (Pavilions whatsoever) grocery shopping and since Ralphs was very famous at that time it was even on the drama as part of searches, these hints are so subtle that it gives me goosebumps from 2014 Pifan to 2020 Baeksang, making it so serendipitous/fate instead of coincidences

Edited by ktp-syj
duplicate insta post
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, Kelly 5 said:

By saying this I meant to the shippers like u n worried persons like me ....not them.....they have right to their privacy of course....

Nope, this is a forum, like a society, we should respect each other, there's a rule on here that everyone need to respect. Ego just work when you're alone and live your own life. 

The rudeness you get with a reason. This forum strunggle from trollers, antifans and even from differents perspective of each other members. We defend as hard as we could to found the same conclution why we're all here. To stay civil and respectful as a BINJIN society forum. From the start of your post, while lurking here, you should mind that first. So we could live together as the same ship and you're not surprise with that kind of greetings. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Hello everyone! I just one to laud #SonYeJin, the other half of BINJIN, in connection to the recent Baeksang Arts Awards, she is one of the actresses in the top 2 and the youngest to date who have bagged the most number of Best Actress/ New Actress Award (TV and Film) from Baeksang. She also won in both tv and movie best actresses category (but you already know that) :) I am looking forward to more years she'll win the best actress and hopefully Daesang soon at Baeksang and other major award giving bodies (Perhaps, The Emmy's soon?)

2020-06-07-14-30-04-Baeksang-Excel.png

Thanks and happy Sunday :) I'm sure our BIN is equally proud of JIN as we are. 

May I know the source for this? Thanks in advanced!