Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

3 minutes ago, Kelly 5 said:

Love luck and sunshine to all of them who really commented back rudely on my comment. Trust me....if I said correct me if I m wrong...then I truly meant it ....and I thnku all of u who commented back .....the more firm your rudness were ...the more humbled I was to see how a mere doubt of mine was cleared so genuinely..........many of yousaid I was always being negative about them....bt trust me ..if u go n read my comment u will find worry rather than hatred.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️hearts n love to those who kept heir valid points.

Yap! Thanks for clarifiying your state of mind dear..

but we could not help you if you still can't get the point of something what you ask from the ton's of insighful posting of other co-shipper. Its always sounds negative if its tends to your own expectation. I'm so sorry for that we can't help you unless you help your self to belief more on the fact than has been share here.

this ship will not sink unless untill there is even one clarification to the doubts.   Thnku so much.

.and stay healthy

No no no dear.. they don't need to clarifiying anythiing to us. Thats their own life to keep it secret and enjoying their relation from prying eyes. We are here with a clear fact not just delulu. Thats why from my deeply respect to you as you stated you love that two beautiful human, please.. please.. please backread.. for your own sanity. 

hope you comeback with less of worried  

• Like 8
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Yap! Thanks for clarifiying your state of mind dear..

but we could not help you if you still can't get the point of something what you ask from the ton's of insighful posting of other co-shipper. Its always sounds negative if its tends to your own expectation. I'm so sorry for that we can't help you unless you help your self to belief more on the fact than has been share here.

No no no dear.. they don't need to clarifiying anythiing to us. Thats their own life to keep it secret and enjoying their relation from prying eyes. We are here with a clear fact not just delulu. Thats why from my deeply respect to you as you stated you love that two beautiful human, please.. please.. please backread.. for your own sanity. 

hope you comeback with less of worried  

By saying this I meant to the shippers like u n worried persons like me ....not them.....they have right to their privacy of course....

26 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

How they looked so good together just by walking and everyone’s eyes were on them captivated :sweatingbullets: I felt as if it was Capt Ri guarding YSR from behind making sure she didn’t step on cables and tripped :wub:

And this is my fave bit on stage :phew: The ship is sailing nicely y’all! 

Yes, I like to add more.

1st video: longer version

2nd video: slower version

3rd: HB could not stop looking at YJ.

The vibes are so good with Cloy music on.

• Like 4
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

Maybe our OTP did not win the acting awards because the judges thought that they didn't really ACT like a couple in love because they are in real life in love with each other! No acting needed. Kidding. They deserve the awards  :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 23

Funny fake subs from Binjingrocery.

With or Without Blazer :)

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4

I hope Oppa Hyun Bin will get an offer as the new James Bond and Queen Ye Jin is the new 007 agent....how exciting!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)

Daebak again binjinsgrocery! Let’s just enjoy these fake subs which are really hilarious and makes BinJin heart imagination in private so cute and enjoyable! 

Let’s give the couple a breather and let them live happily at their own pace and plans. Let them flourish and solidify their foundation of long lasting love before the big wedding announcement 

if in doubts, #ingrocerywetrust

Deleting fakesubs of binjinsgrocery posted as already duplicate with @lovebirds post above

PS. perhaps they wore both Ralph Lauren to commemorate their Ralph’s (Pavilions whatsoever) grocery shopping and since Ralphs was very famous at that time it was even on the drama as part of searches, these hints are so subtle that it gives me goosebumps from 2014 Pifan to 2020 Baeksang, making it so serendipitous/fate instead of coincidences

Edited by ktp-syj
duplicate insta post
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, Kelly 5 said:

By saying this I meant to the shippers like u n worried persons like me ....not them.....they have right to their privacy of course....

Nope, this is a forum, like a society, we should respect each other, there's a rule on here that everyone need to respect. Ego just work when you're alone and live your own life. 

The rudeness you get with a reason. This forum strunggle from trollers, antifans and even from differents perspective of each other members. We defend as hard as we could to found the same conclution why we're all here. To stay civil and respectful as a BINJIN society forum. From the start of your post, while lurking here, you should mind that first. So we could live together as the same ship and you're not surprise with that kind of greetings. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 4

may I know where's this source from? Thanks!

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Hello everyone! I just one to laud #SonYeJin, the other half of BINJIN, in connection to the recent Baeksang Arts Awards, she is one of the actresses in the top 2 and the youngest to date who have bagged the most number of Best Actress/ New Actress Award (TV and Film) from Baeksang. She also won in both tv and movie best actresses category (but you already know that) :) I am looking forward to more years she'll win the best actress and hopefully Daesang soon at Baeksang and other major award giving bodies (Perhaps, The Emmy's soon?)

2020-06-07-14-30-04-Baeksang-Excel.png

Thanks and happy Sunday :) I'm sure our BIN is equally proud of JIN as we are. 

May I know the source for this? Thanks in advanced!

Just now, jaylaxc said:

Reveal hidden contents

May I know the source for this? Thanks in advanced!

Hi! I computed it myself (got nothing to do today LOL) using Baeksang Wikipedia records

• Like 1
  • Awesome 5

Of course, I'm biased when I say this but BinJin was the best part of the Baeksang Awards ... no other Hollywood power couple comes close, in my estimation.  SYJ, even in a simple slip dress paired with those drop dead gorgeous earrings, accompanied by the most handsome man in the room.  Hands down, the king & queen of the night!  They may not have won the major awards but who are we kidding ... CLoY is a precious gift to the world when we all had to shelter in place.  And it would not have been possible if these two beautiful people were not involved.

Someone in IG made a very insightful point that since 2018, each of them has not been seriously linked to any other person; only to each other.  HB looked tense but one small glance from her & he smiled.  Loved her look of concern for him when he lost the Best Actor award.  Never seen SYJ so radiant & beautiful, ever.  Little things do count ...

• Like 8
  • Love 14

40 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Hello everyone! I just one to laud our sister from another mother (and father for that matter) #SonYeJin, the other half of BINJIN, in connection to the recent Baeksang Arts Awards, she is one of the actresses in the top 2 and the youngest to date who have bagged the most number of Best Actress/ New Actress Award (TV and Film) from Baeksang. She also won in both tv and movie best actresses category (but you already know that) :) I am looking forward to more years she'll win the best actress and hopefully Daesang soon at Baeksang and other major award giving bodies (Perhaps, The Emmy's soon?)

I commend you for tabulating all these. Can you also include please in the tabulation the Blue Dragon and Grand Bell awards? if you have spare time. Thank youuuu 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

HB’s smirk and look at YJ is full of love

His wide smile while looking at YJ on screen when YJ said “Thank you so much” to international fans

HB’s body turned towards YJ at the backstage interview

EZ5JSpeU0AEVrXH?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 11
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Hello everyone! I just want to laud our sister from another mother (and father for that matter) #SonYeJin, the other half of BINJIN, in connection to the recent Baeksang Arts Awards, she is one of the actresses in the top 2 and the youngest to date who have bagged the most number of Best Actress/ New Actress Award (TV and Film) from Baeksang. She also won in both tv and movie best actresses category (but you already know that) :) I am looking forward to more years she'll win the best actress and hopefully Daesang soon at Baeksang and other major award giving bodies (Perhaps, The Emmy's soon?)

On Twitter, there are fans of another actress of her generation who say that Son Ye Jin only became relevant because of CLOY. Hard to say she’s not relevant when she’s been the chungmuro princess since her debut. It’s crazy to see how many awards SYJ’s had and then you realize how young she still is. She’s one Blue Dragon award away from a second round of best actress in film grand slam and she’s still only 38. When people say she and HB are a power couple, this is what they are talking about. They are superstars and every bit of their star power was on full display at the Baeksang the other night.

Edited by LavelyShai
Removed portion that mentions another actress
  • Like 13
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 4