[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

@ElectricHearts

Someone is trying to finish everything before settling down:wub: Strike while the iron is hot, Cow Binnie!:D 3 more days to go before Smart Riveal!!!

Clearly! Look all the new things he now prepping "home" with lol :lol:

What time does Baeksang poll reset for the next day to vote. Just wondering what time I can vote again.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, BinJin2020 said:

Hello all, newbie here. Diehard BinJin shipper though after watching CLoY and a ton of BTS videos and interviews etc. 

Just wanted to comment, after watching another video of their interactions for the nth time, I am amused at how SYJ really seems to know how to push HB’s buttons. She keeps on seeming to throw him off balance and startle him with her remarks, and he lets her, not because he’s a pushover but because that’s part of her appeal to him, that she’s sorta unpredictable. His expressions often look like he marvels at her ability to catch him off guard, though he doesn’t look displeased at all, except that one time when she corrected him re letting go of her hand when they were filming the cliff scene. If I were reading his mind based on his reactions it’s like he’s thinking, “Da*n”, she did it again.” She can’t help it, and he can’t help his reactions either. THAT’S chemistry, and it’s explosive and so addictive to witness.

I was a psych major so it’s fun to observe people interacting and figure out what’s going on in their heads/hearts. Of course I could be wrong. 

I love that moment. He was really concerned in the end hence why he didn't forget about that moment and brought it up. SYJ had to explain the situation in detail. However, when she was explaining it, he knew he was in trouble again with her lol. I love how she says I thought he would always hold my hand And their little couple like debate over it which ends with her eye smile. I think someone said that HB is correct that they would have both been injured. Who knows. Just glad she wasn't hurt. He really felt bad though. I was wondering what her answer to the original question would have been. We never found out lol. Instead she had to explain the moment HB mentioned in such great detail lol. What I took from that interview/moment when it happened was he was now never going to let go of her hand haha which is true when you see the later behind the scenes. He basically was supporting her when the fake snow went into her mouth twice

I only took one psych course in university but I also love to analyze their small little details too

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Huhu, I see I am not the only one. I had experienced sore shoulder and arm like the tweeter last night and had to see a doctor and take some painkillers. Hubby is complaining that my sore muscles must be because I spent so much time on my devices on that silly tiktok thingy so I will probably have to reduce my time spent on my devices voting today.

My fellow shoppers who have joined the voting frenzy, please take care of yourself and rest if necessary so as not overstrain your shoulder or arm muscles on the voting. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Well done, Binjin family!

We are voting like there is no tomorrow.

When we talk about the Korean Film Industry, we must include SYJ”

P.S: according to many Korean online news (~10 websites), SYJ is considering carefully many local and international offers. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, SHpectator said:

SYJ's beauty, charm and wit indeed let's her get away with a lot things, and HB is almost always willing to indulge her. 

I wonder was there ever a time (captured in BTS or interviews) where it's the other way around, it was HB who joked or did something to tease SYJ and she got annoyed or less than amused. HB probably go into panic and self-blame like how could he have upset his pretty lil Jinnie :blush:

and i wonder what they look like when they're actually fighting. still adorbs with pink bubbles all around, i would assume :wub:

He is a good listener. So I can't really see him getting mad. Like they can couple bicker all they want (which is normal) but I think they come to a common ground. Like with that moment, she even says I don't think you noticed my fallen moment. I think that was the main reason why she decided to explain how the whole situation went down since I don't think HB really knew all the details especially from her point of view. Although he was quite shock at how much detailed she went into it.. Like the let go of my hand bit lol = in his brain, ok I am never letting go of her hand ever again. 

Actually in the Kakao Talk?, I don't think SYJ liked the comment of how he says he wouldn't want Yoon Se Ri as a soldier and she is better off at home lol. She gave a funny face :lol: I mean her character is unpredictable. Imagine her being one would be funny lol. I mean their cutesy moments of teasing are all in that TVN interview. I love the coffee cafe behind the scenes. I feel like she already knows the details of him working on the farm to learn about coffee beans etc but she is basically teasing him and the director tries to defend HB about what he is doing lol. Honestly, I am still confused if she actually hasn't seen My Lovely Sam Soon or if she was really just teasing him that she hasn't seen it lol. Like how can she know the nickname if she hasn't seen it lol

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

58 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I think someone said that HB is correct that they would have both been injured. Who knows. Just glad she wasn't hurt. He really felt bad though. I was wondering what her answer to the original question would have been. We never found out lol. Instead she had to explain the moment HB mentioned in such great detail lol. 

I remember how some people were disappointed with his answer but i think people just misunderstood his answer or it should’ve been translated in a different way when he said they both would get hurt instead making as if he only cares about himself i mean even from his reaction to YJ full story about the situation you can see he was shock and questioning himself whether he was really supposed to let go or keep holding her hands.I think what he meant after that with his answer was that they both would get hurt if they keep holding hands while if he let go,no ones gonna get hurt...and i think somebody explained it somewhere that HB was actually kind of right.

But anyway,I love that HB unforgettable moment during filming was when he was worried about YJ....you can clearly see that he cares for her that much...YJ doesn’t even remember it until HB mentioned it again when in fact it was her who actually experience it in the first place lol 

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Like how can she know the nickname if she hasn't seen it lol

I’m not surprised if she could guess it without actually seeing that drama. Her reaction looks like she did not really watch it. SYJ is a very smart woman anyway.

It is good that HB always asks for his close friend’s opinions in almost everything (HB asked SYJ if they could eat snacks on Kakao shooting location, CLOY presscon’s questions about if they discussed the drama before shooting)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

What time does Baeksang poll reset for the next day to vote. Just wondering what time I can vote again.  

It reset at 12am KST. So if you’re from the Europe, US or other regions other than Asia, please take note your last vote is at 2nd June 11:59pm KST. You need to revert the time zone. So 2nd June 11:59pm KST is 2nd June 10:59am Washington DC.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m sorry but even the smartest person in the world has a very low chance of correctly guessing the name of a character in a drama they’ve never watched. It has nothing to do with being smart. Me thinks she was teasing that’s all 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

So this is all the drought for 3 months brought us :D I'm so happy to see Hyun Bin-shi so busy and also seeing Yejin-shi even with just a glance of her hand :D Things get exciting leading to Baeksang... specially this Tiktok which we all craze about :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

the only shower scene was in Late Autumn but his character was a gigolo lol. Unless he had another one in his earlier works that I haven't finished watching lol

Hahaha yes I meant shirtless scenes, he has many before cloy

• Like 1
  • LOL 5