[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

42 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I agree. I feel like he was a fan of hers for so long/most likely had a fanboy crush on her like any of his other fellow male colleagues. He see how good she was as an actor in those movies. So he turned down those other projects that he could have potentially worked on with her as he didn't feel ready. He remembered saying hi to her at PIFAN - which basically showed how much that moment meeting her meant to him even though he was shy to express anything else to her as they were at an award show. It is just so fascinating as they have a bunch of mutual friends and colleagues that they never met earlier. They were at other same events throughout the years and SYJ happened to have a cameo on Secret Garden - the writer personally asked her to do the cameo. So that made me more curious if his curiosity of her was more than just a normal crush - then given he was in relationships at certain points in his life maybe he felt like he shouldn't work with her yet. Maybe they had a mutual friend that wanted them to meet before but they both decline as they could have been busy with work or had other reasons. Definitely after Confidential Assignment - they both know Yoona and gave her acting advice, I think that was why they both signed onto The Negotiation after. Whether it was personal talk with friends and kept hearing about each other, that made them more interested to work together. Plus SYJ had mentioned that she was surprised he wanted to play the villian and that was why she decided to sign on. Anyways, everything from those past years are my assumption and curiosity of fate between them lol. I am glad they didn't met earlier as we wouldn't get The Negotitian or CLOY and where they are currently more mature in their lives both in private and professional. Everytime they talk about each other during TN and CLOY interviews, they keep mention how similar they are or keep saying same here. So you already know how compatible they are. They even noticed immediately when they were only working on TN for such a short time. Hence why during cloy they keep mentioning about meant to be and whether if it leads to positive or negative direction only time will tell.:wub:

@ElectricHearts

So agree with you. Considering that SYJ was already a successful actress from the time of The Classic, he was naturally curious about her and would have wanted to work with her. 

But as they say, Timing is everything. They seem to have met at the right time-

Both of them are now: 

1) successful &  matured

2)  more aware of what they want out of life and life partners 

3) At the right age when they really want to settle down ( hurry , 40 is approaching guys! Make 2020 your year :P :D

4) Having had their own share of heartbreaks in the past they hopefully now know how to treat a relationship and their significant others right 

5) In the stage of their careers where they don't really need to devote their significant time to work alone

BONUS: Thankfully for us it gave us the gem that is CLOY.  The reason why CLOY is such a craze right now  is because of their fresh pairing.  It wouldn't have felt as magical with lesser actors or if you know, the chemistry wasn't as explosive. 

Can't help but pray that they are together and show us that soulmates and all such romantic concepts are true.

• Like 8
  • Love 10

@ElectricHearts During TVN interview when he laughs so hard at SYJ preparing an acrostic poem for Yoon Seri and not for Ri Jeong Hyuk.. I laugh even more because he knows how she's a perfectionist like him. Thinking back to that TVN interview, my favorite part is HB's acrostic poem of Yoon Seri. Like I think SYJ was shocked how exactly similar it was to her own except the Ri part lol. But that is what happens when you know each other well as "close friends" you end up sharing the same brain = telepathy or whatever else you would like to call it

So Agree! SYJ was downright shocked, surprised and gleeful that the 1st two answers were very similar to hers. In fact, for Se he mentioned Shining Brightly in the World.. which is the meaning of Hyun Bin also. Which is why she couldn't control the laughter and covered her face on the table .. 

As for the other interview, he was shy because he was replied that he did the drama because of SYJ in front of their entire team, who probably already know the truth about their relationship.  Who knows they might have cheered from behind the camera and poor binnie couldn't hide how shy he felt.  You can see him blush like crazy and SYJ  was smile shyly. 

:wub::wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

I agree. We need this couple to be called up onto the stage together so we can see their sweet interaction and get some fresh crumbs that we have missed and have been longing post-CLOY. Jinnie’s Lead is just about 16k voters or accounts (80,000 / 5 votes@) an hour or so ago.

@Felizak@t

Does your cat have a TikTok account now? If not, could I lend him some of mine as he probably can do it 100x faster and accurately.

Fighting! Merci, but no mercy!

:joy: No amount of bribe can make him help me. He's useless right now. While I'm busy with my shipping business, he's busy with his zooming. He's only on shipper mode when CLoY is playing on loop. But my neighbor have heard it from sunrise to sundown for several days. :joy:

• LOL 8

I am finally watching the full episodes of Master In The House (I am still on episode 46). I had seen clips of it before on youtube but not the full episodes. It makes me think back to her thumbs up challenge pic and how she took that pic. She does have a light grey chair now. That tan chair by the painting is much wider in this show. Anyways I won't speculate further what her house may look like now :lol::wub:. Regardless I am jealous. I also love flowers and scented candles. Her place is so beautiful. Even the terrace garden! All the interior design instagram account she follows She does make the place really beautiful. Even Gong Hyo-jin calling her perfect boyfriend material. Sigh lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

^^is that the one (Master of the House) where Seung-gi was like, totally star struck nervous that he goes to the restroom quite several times to relieve himself and poor sod, couldn't keep an eye contact with her hahaha. That was really hilarious and so relatable. Heh.

Anyway, yeah, I believe that HB's face is all natural, sans jaw surgery.  It's possible that your face muscles (does muscles even shrink or it's the face fat that melts out?) shrink out when you lose weight making you look  either gaunt or chiseled (but in his case, it's quite the opposite, he looked more chiseled, enhancing his facial features).  And it only goes better with age.  Nicholas Hoult (my other stan across the pond, heh I was like squeeling with glee with the Mad Max fury road reference in CLOY, but I digress) was like that, he was all this chubby little boy when he was in his pre-teen but alas when he reached puberty, his face shape evolved from having soft curves of a Volkswagen beetle morphing to a clean, angular and beautiful Ferrari. The same with HB, and I find it really unfair, because I can't help screaming at them pictures with a resounding, "why?!" hehe

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Thanks @KimSooHanMoo for the most beautiful screengrabs and amazing analysis of our RiRi Couple and Thanks @Humble Veganer for bringing this from the back of Page 22 to the latest Page 690+ :D

Here's my 2 cents: 

1) This Drama was important for them not just from a professional point of view, but from a  deeply personal level  too. 

His Binjin Promotion

When we love someone, we are happier when our friends and family also approve of the relationship. 

In case of HB, this circle also includes his passionate fans whose approval means a lot. I read about how during SEGA days, many fans shipped him with his co-star  and this probably led to jealousy and his break-up then. Also some people can be really mean and as he is so popular they could attack SYJ out of jealousy if they felt that she didn't deserve him, which would be hurtful to both of them. 

So HB really wanted everyone especially his fans to see and like her in this charming character and to accept that she is a great partner to him. To him, that is the SYJ he knows. 

( SYJ also acknowledged that her previous characters are darker so people relate her to that, and HB had said in the TN interview that he always had an impression that SYJ was a serious kind of person similar to her dramas/movies, but working with her made him realize that she is totally different - warm and grateful  ) 

Her Binjin Promotion

They wanted to work together so that they can spend more time with each other. In romantic relationships, one needs to spend significant time together before deciding to spend entire life together.    

Their wishes came true,and so it was fated and just helped them spend beautiful time together in Switzerland, Mongolia :). The scenes are cute, and only made their hearts flutter more for each other and deepened their team work and bonding. 

It would have been difficult if they were in a relationship, but spent time doing romantic dramas with other actors. No matter what, after all they are humans and there must be some cost for  actors & actresses in their personal lives. 

The Objective Of Their Binjin Promotion

1) This drama helped establish them as The Golden Couple of the Korean industry. 

One may be the most successful as a Solo actor or actress, but there is nothing more heartwarming than being loved as a Couple together with your significant other.  

We will love and remember them as special many years down the line, no matter which other actor or actress they work with. That's why they wanted everyone to see and love them together. 

You can see this in Kakao Talk where HB mentions 22% rating. He repeats the 22% rating  hint earnestly to fans as if its very important for him , even while SYJ tries to downplay the importance of ratings so that any disappointments don't affect them later ( the drama was averaging at around 10-15% around that time).  It was important to him and he was excited to know how people will react at the end of the drama. He wanted people to remember them as something special just as he himself had felt it. The ratings and love from fans helped him confirm his intuitions.

His most remembered dramas- SEGA, My Name is Kim Sam Soon had high ratings and he knew the love and happiness it brings. He had experienced it alone earlier, now he wanted to experience it with the special person in his life. 

2) In case of Bollywood stars in India where I am from, this kind of special pairing also means High Net worth for both the stars as they get more offers for CFs, Movies etc. together due to the interest from the public.

But the Korean industry is different, where a couple working together is looked down upon as unprofessional. So BinJin had to deny all the dating rumors to avoid deflecting attention from CLOY and to avoid any negative publicity. They couldn't afford to not work together or work with others, as They needed the time together before agreeing to commit for a lifetime  ( HB said this kind of acting is Time Saving, you get to know your partner better in a shorter span of time).  They can always say that they got together AFTER CLOY ( hence, maybe the wait for the announcement too) or even if they acknowledge that they were together during CLOY,  people ( and their home crowd) will be more accepting now after seeing that this destiny/ fate after all. 

I guess our acceptance of their  pairing meant a lot to them. After TN, they have done MOTA, SITR, Be With You etc. Did they mention such romantic words about their co-stars in those projects?   

Like what I have said before, Uri couple are the protagonists and their own greatest promoters of Binjin shipping :glasses:

I will show you what I mean.

xJVX493.png

His Binjin Promotion
1. He wants us to see how charming she really is B)

2. He wants us to know she is a great partner to him :P

(Me: Ahjussi, we want to know why you chose the project and you tell us you chose the project because it will show her in a charming image?! We Hyun Bin fans are here to see how charming you are lols! :D

But honestly, don’t you agree with me that Uri Hyun Bin is so sweet and so romantic to think of what is good for her like this?!)

xHrvzXj.png
Her Binjin Promotion

1. She wants us to know they are meant to be.B)

(Me: the words she used was 인연 which means “fated to be together”, usually used in the context of relationships or marital union.)

2. She wants us to see a deepening of their relationship and how great their teamwork is. They have lots of things to show us. :rolleyes:

(Me: Yejin-ssi, many female fans of Hyun Bin want their Hyun Bin oppa for themselves lols, they’re not interested in the “deepening of your relationship” lols..you are making them so green with envy hahaha..)

The Objective Of Their Binjin Promotion

LTGlsK7.png

They want us and everyone to know that they are close friends who have telepathy without words and they understand each other and are considerate towards each other. 

(Me : Okay I get it. You are both close friends and you want us to not only know it but to love you both, is that it? But why ah, may I ask? Hyun Bin-ssi, many of your fans have eyes and hearts big enough only for you, ottoke? :lol::lol:)

And when I said he has shown us that their connection is more than just on the emotional level, I was not exaggerating. Look at how in awe he is of her. :P

eo7gB0I.png
(Me: Hyun Bin-ssi, do you know that your fans are inspired by your wonderful acting and wonderful ideas in delivering your characters to us?)

Haha..hope you will pardon my bantering over here :joy:

I can’t help but conclude that unless the situation is that they can afford to carry on with this tag of being “a close friend” to each other with no issue (as to the kind of circumstances when this won’t be an issue, I will leave it to your own imagination), I don’t see how else they can “wrap up the stage” so to speak (pardon the use of this Chinese phrase “wrap up the stage” which means “end” or “conclude the act/play”.) I mean it is quite a burdensome/inconvenient thing for a single man and a single lady to carry this tag, right? If it is just drama and 2Ri/RiRi promotion, aren’t they a lil excessive or haven’t they gone overboard? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

I love how we all basically end up coming to the same analysis :lol: there might be slight differences in each of our timelines (like when they officially started dating/when they officially reconnected and where they could be at now) but it is pretty much the same. all our back up reasons are pretty much the same

• LOL 3

Am i the only one realizing now that this was at 2 different places (Where they ate and where they watched the last ep of cloy) lol I’m so slow but anyway....I love that they stick to sitting next to eachother even when they moved places...We love ‘close friend’ :wub: There’s so many ways for them to avoid and stop the rumours tbh even by rejecting to take this project In the first place but they didn’t...it wasn’t just a rumour with only statements but they got into a dating scandal that has photo evidences...these two are really something. 

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I love how we all basically end up coming to the same analysis :lol: there might be slight differences in each of our timelines (like when they officially started dating/when they officially reconnected and where they could be at now) but it is pretty much the same. all our back up reasons are pretty much the same

Agree.And to think that its all our own individual analysis and influenced by watching them on screen, and not by each other. I have to say that we all have crash landed on them on our own, and followed our own paths of curiosity about them before reaching this shipping thread with deep analysis :P

I for one, had never ever watched Korean dramas before. Let alone,  even knew who HB or SYJ were before Netflix showed me CLOY in their catalog this January  and i watched it out of curiosity and because of sheer boredom.  I had watched The Classic, My Sassy Girl and My Little Bride and vaguely remember watching  The Moment to Remember long ago in 2011 maybe,  but never loved or remembered them or the actors so much. I had heard of friends being fans of Full House but I didn't really ride the Hallyu wave then.

Now I can rattle off all their history and quotes and even clearly remember their actions from interviews.. Lol 

And its not just me. Have heard of this from a lot of other people in my circle who discovered CLOY on their own. Everyone just comments that they are a gorgeous pair whom u can't help but wish are together. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

Can I appeal for more votes coming from South East Asia and China for Hyun Bin?? Since there are many calls for solidarity for SYJ fans to vote together globally, can you all do the same for HB??

中國的CP粉/喜愛玄彬的妳,請你們幫玄彬加油!不要掉以輕心。這樣的票數如果對手來一個猛烈的反擊,是不足夠抵擋的!請多加努力投票給他!團結就是力量!

the major votes for him are coming from South Korea now and it’s not enough to seal him the crown or cushion the fall should his opponent decide to come on strong and hard in their mass voting in the next 3 days to come. 

I doubt anyone of you can imagine the one standing next to Son Ye Jin on stage is someone else apart from Hyun Bin can you? 

Since he is going to the Philippines soon and with the major fan base there for Son Ye Jin, I hope you all can channel this energy for Hyun Bin too as a welcome present for him!! 

Let’s send both of them on stage as OUR COUPLE!! 

PS: Son Yejin now has a constant stream of mass voting coming in from China from second day onwards to widen the gap coupled with the force from South East Asia!

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 5

Thank you to Chinese fans on Weibo who has voted for BinJin on Tik Tok

Son Ye Jin was voted by Chinese Netizens in Feb 2020 as Korean Goddesses together with Kpop Idols Irene, IU & Yoona.

SYJ can play many different characters in her movies and dramas, she can pull of many different looks in real life

HB is lucky to have SYJ whom is beautiful inside and out

Innocent Look

Son-Ye-Jin-1st-Look-Magazine-vol-154-kor

Sexy Look

200606292028222100_1.jpg

She won Best Jewelry Lady at 4th Korea International Jewelry & Watch Fair

tumblr_m83kysX6xm1rcoad1o1_1280.jpg

Gorgeous Look - Red Carpet

photo639404.jpg

Dispatch chose the Best and Worst dressers. The best was without a doubt, Son Ye-jin.

https://www.hancinema.net/biff-best-dressed-son-ye-jin-vs-worst-dressed-ha-ji-won-87151.html

20181112192706012ubyq.jpg

She won Super Icon Award at 2nd Elle Style Awards

2017050301395_0.jpg

She Won Best Actress Award (The Last Princess) at 53rd Baeksang Award

CyG8NnFUkAE9C3w?format=jpg&name=900x900

f5d2ddb8bab9fa8fcf7f360b41cd3303.jpg

She Won Outstanding Korean Actress (STIR) at 13th Seoul International Drama Awards

262714_186681_3426.jpg

She won both Best Actress Award & Popularity Award (Be With You) at 2nd The Seoul Awards

IbkEcScKxKTvrORDsjMP0Z-9KgOBa-4QgJ_mQqVP

Dispatch chose the best dresser.

★ Best:Son Ye-jin

Son Ye-jin is an icon for innocence. She went against that and wore a shoxking dress and stood out. She focused on uniqueness and detail. This is the most exposure she's undergone since her debut. She wore a purple tube top and peeked some more skin under her breast. Her backline also revealed sexy appeal and the mermaid skirt showed elegance.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

Am i the only one realizing now that this was at 2 different places (Where they ate and where they watched the last ep of cloy) lol I’m so slow but anyway....I love that they stick to sitting next to eachother even when they moved places...We love ‘close friend’ :wub: There’s so many ways for them to avoid and stop the rumours tbh even by rejecting to take this project In the first place but they didn’t...it wasn’t just a rumour with only statements but they got into a dating scandal that has photo evidences...these two are really something. 

Yes good point! They made a point to sit together for both the dinner and viewing.

Same thing with TN promo, always sitting next to each other on the bus. Even in some of the BTS on CLOY when there were others in the scene, you'd often find them standing or sitting together. And the restaurant pic we saw ( I believe they were with others as well?) But they always gravitate towards each other... :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 10

Latest Updates on Popularity 

HB has a gap of 131k while YJ has a gap of 87k.

I do believe HB has a much safer gap than YJ as HB’s competitor is not so strong like IU.

IU has 13 millions IG followers while OSW has only 3 millions IG followers (pretty low compared with other Idols).

HB has a pretty smooth sailing when OSW has never surpassed HB since HB leads. On the other hand YJ and IU has switched their leading positions a few times.

Keep fighting til the very end.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

I am now on Masters of the House episode 47. During the movie charades game, is there a reason why SYJ names HB's movie  Spin Kick as an option out of all the other movies it could be LOL! It is the first part of the game around 22 mins in. The actual movie is Memories of Murder. Was this ever pointed out before? Because now I find it so funny :lol:

EDIT: Ok so she basically says Spin Kick. then Friend (the one with JDG in it but we know HB does Friends, Our Legend - the show was based on the movie) When was Masters of the House actually filmed. She is clearly thinking of Binnie in this LOL! Was it really in December before their LA sighting :lol:

Other potential Binnie thoughts through this charade game based on her guesses lol

- Jekyll & Hyde musical? / hyde jekyll me

- girl and boy switching bodies  / secret garden

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

Latest Updates on Popularity 

HB has a gap of 131k while YJ has a gap of 87k.

I do believe HB has a much safer gap than YJ as HB’s competitor is not so strong like IU.

IU has 13 millions IG followers while OSW has only 3 millions IG followers (pretty low compared with other Idols).

HB has a pretty smooth sailing when OSW has never surpassed HB since HB leads. On the other hand YJ and IU has switched their leading positions a few times.

Keep fighting til the very end.

I agree that HB has a safer chance than YJ.

IU fans have made mass votings against YJ almost everyday. Daily gaps between YJ and IU are pretty unstable, up and down almost every day. Moreover YJ’s antis also votes for IU and devoted IU fans have made giveaway campaigns for voting.

While HB’s leading has almost never been challenged so far. OSW lead the competition only once day and could not fight back.

Edited by BinJin99
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just want to play a game of potential coincidence especially if her overseas project ends up being in USA. When HB's endorsements for Philippines was announced, I immediately thought back to their DIY project. He chose a question from Philippines and SYJ chose a question from USA as their winners. Anyways we shall see.

After watching Master of House, I couldn't stop laughing at the above post I had mentioned that it was clear she was thinking of Binnie during filming these segments. After watching her play those games, I could tell how much of a kid she gets when she is playing games. I could imagine BinJin would have lots of fun playing those games lol - plus I think there were earlier videos of Binnie playing some of those games before. How did Spin Kick do at korean box office? @RiRiGaGa do you know and how is the movie? I am surprised out of all korean movies that could have been the answer for those clues she names a movie that is the 2nd film that HB worked on in his early career. Anyways, it is clear after seeing that Master of House episodes, she has been a fan of his for that long or she recently watched the movie then which was why she thought of that movie 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Just a piece of advice to everyone here. 

Dont argue if you really dont know the truth and just rely to hearsay.

And, dont make so much effort to this ship. You might get hurt in the end.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 9
  • LOL 1