[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Binnie updates just keep on coming. I'll like to go to bed lol

I just want to congratulate the interviewer of this segment. She finished the whole thing still alive, sane and sound. HAHAHA. :D:D  I can only imagine the much needed focus she stormed the heavens. Gosh. How i envy her!!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

I should be sleeping still but had to peek in here to make sure Binnie didn't have even more stuff out lol. Like I know he's the CF King but damn so much in one day and the week isn't even over yet lol...

June 1 - smart cf and interview5

June 2 - poll closes 

June 3 - hs science /syj 20th anniversary 

June 5 - Baeksang 

Binjingrocery at it again 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Just found this video of a fan who (I think) attended many of HB's and YJ's visits to TN movie screening. I'm not sure if she attended or compiled fan videos because everything is in Korean, but that doesn't really matter since the main point here is that you'll get to see more and longer closeups of them being together (back to the old flirty days). 

From 0:40 - 6:15

Another video of BinJin visiting a cinema in Daegu for TN promotion and YJ got teary with HB looking over (I think he was looking at the director but he probably knew YJ was getting emotional).

• Like 2
  • Love 14

Just now, ncly said:

Just found this video of a fan who (I think) attended many of HB's and YJ's visits to TN movie screening. I'm not sure if she attended or compiled fan videos because everything is in Korean, but that doesn't really matter since the main point here is that you'll get to see more and longer closeups of them being together (back to the old flirty days). 

Just now, ncly said:

Another video of BinJin visiting a cinema in Daegu for TN promotion and YJ got teary with HB looking over (I think he was looking at the director but he probably knew YJ was getting emotional).

I love the TN days when they were carefree. Sigh. :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, eLizza said:

Apart from Binjin leading in the race ,I feel giddy over another good news. But this one is related to the later half of Binjin. So a very popular drama ended recently and for their final Ost, they decided to remake an OST of one of the most famous movie of SYJ. 

I guess most of you know what I m talking about. The original song was from SYJ'S movie called "The Classic" ,titled "Me to you,You to me.". Although I haven't watched that drama but the new song is pretty good too given that the original one is one of my favourite.

My point is, many people are flocking towards the original Ost and discovering YJ again. Eventhough CLOY has already solidified her hallyu status but after this, she has earned a bunch of more admirers and I think we got another dose of pill to keep fighting for her.The new song is already climbing the korean charts so I hope neutral people will get tempted to vote in our favour cause that drama's cast are way out of the race for popularity award anyway.

Fate really has its unique way ..At first,all those CF news related to Binnie and now this thing involving YJ, all in the midst of the voting process..Yayyyy:w00t:

Wow, they sang The Classic song in the drama (it's Hospital Playlist right? Just finished the finale episode. Very good drama)!! I was just imagining YJ laughing and running in the rain when they sang that song - it was a pretty emotional moment. This is one of my favorite OST song. Glad to know it's up on the charts and bringing attention again to SYJ - this is really one of her break-out movie! I love the FMV where they edited YJ's The Classic scenes together with HB's Friend, My Legend scenes into one story. They match SO WELL! This makes me wish they had filmed a movie or drama together when they were younger....but then again, we would not have gotten CLOY or RiRi/ Binjin couple cuz it might not be the right timing then. :D

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Binnie updates just keep on coming. I'll like to go to bed lol

Can hardly keep up with HB's CF updates these 2 days! Did they plan it that everything is released together?? Give us a break please! This teaser video from Smart seems to confirm our theory here that Binnie's interview on 1st June is via zoom or video - looks pre-recorded??

2 hours ago, Siti Masithah said:

Hahaha yes I meant shirtless scenes, he has many before cloy

LOL! He did have a number of shirtless scenes up to Fatal Encounter/ Hyde Jekyll & Me. But post that, it was nadda lol!!

LATEST BAEKSONG POPULARITY VOTES UPDATE ;

HB still at #1 with 697, 631 votes, gap of 100K vs #2

SYJ still at #1 with 753,049 votes, gap of 53K vs #2

After  a good rest of your arms and fingers, keep voting!!

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 7

17 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I give up lol. Why did vast post a Binnie overload of bodyluv pics today too https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=28403343&memberNo=32146648

Read that article but oh myyy the captions below each pic is so hilarious that it made me cringe ,but in a pleasurable way.

I found myself drooling over my phone looking at his stills.But I was constantly reminding myself not to eye someone else's property:tounge_xd:... However it is not our fault that we are bombarded with so many candies within 24 hours. By the time 1st june comes I will be dead either by a cardiac arrest or insomnia.

• LOL 15

Hello all,

Am taking time off everything fandom-y for now as I had RL things to look after and my energy level is really low but wow, so many Binnie contents today?

Thank you for my birthday presents, Binnie!

I haven’t read through the posts here for a while - maybe in few more weeks I hope, so I might skip everything that all of you have been discussing thus far... but anyway...

Wishing all of you the very best in voting - I’m just gonna opt as a simple voter this time around. But will do so no worries. Anything for the OTP.

Leaving the last one here - am surprised that this is out now because I thought it will be on 1 June?

Take care, everyone. And don’t fight with other fandoms ok - it’s a waste of time. Let them win as fair and square as possible.

• Love 10

9 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Hello all,

Am taking time off everything fandom-y for now as I had RL things to look after and my energy level is really low but wow, so many Binnie contents today?

Thank you for my birthday presents, Binnie!

I haven’t read through the posts here for a while - maybe in few more weeks I hope, so I might skip everything that all of you have been discussing thus far... but anyway...

Wishing all of you the very best in voting - I’m just gonna opt as a simple voter this time around. But will do so no worries. Anything for the OTP.

Leaving the last one here - am surprised that this is out now because I thought it will be on 1 June?

Maybe the 1st of June is the pre-recorded interview? 

9 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Take care, everyone. And don’t fight with other fandoms ok - it’s a waste of time. Let them win as fair and square as possible.

Yes, just keep on voting for Binjin without commenting on others :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Read that article but oh myyy the captions below each pic is so hilarious that it made me cringe ,but in a pleasurable way.

I found myself drooling over my phone looking at his stills.But I was constantly reminding myself not to eye someone else's property:tounge_xd:... However it is not our fault that we are bombarded with so many candies within 24 hours. By the time 1st june comes I will be dead either by a cardiac arrest or insomnia.

Uggghhhh...why so handsome ahjussi? I am not a fan but it looks like you're turning me into one. Nooooooooo! I want to go back to normal after this ship docks. If I start liking you, it's game over! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

I died laughing at this comment on a Baeksang closeup YT video of HB. I know it's never going to happen but just imagine him really showing up at Baeksang dressing as RJH :))

Screen-Shot-2020-05-29-at-5-41-14-PM.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Back when I was in uni, those days when  me and girls friends are still watching KDRAMA like maniac!  We don’t even think HB was hot and handsome back then during ”my name is Kim Sam soon” ”world within”  and ”secret garden” 

But look at me now!!!!!!!!!! I even create multiple tiktok acc JUST FOR HIM!!!!!! and SYJ. And I even force everyone to vote for him, created temporary WhatsApp group (I have 3 so far) and bribe my nephew to VOTE FOR HIM!!!!! Oh lawrd!

I don't recognize myself :w00t:HAHAHHAHA

I mean look at this!! How this even possible he’s almost 40 ya’ll 

And my phone galery now is loaded with his pictures!!!! 

I’m dedt! 

KEEP TAPPING GUYS!!!!!

Those babies from the opponent Started throwing tantrum on my twitter!

• Like 3
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3