[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Another fine day again to all of you guys... Most of you indicated here that you downloaded TIKTOK due to this popularity voting session of BINJIN.. I did it myself too and even encourage my 5 members of the family to do the same ...KEEP voting!..

Am just a bit overwhelmed about the effect of CLOY drama around the globe. People are now unstoppable on browsing BINJIN's previous movies more so on JIN's part( maybe because she has more movies before and are mostly awarded winning pieces and blockbusters)..As you can see, most comments in twitter, instagram, facebook and youtube about their previous arts crafts  are now dissected crazily  and are being recognized positively where fans are continuously falling inlove with them and appreciate their acting capabilities which i believed were not known much before CLOY.. 

Am propound with their situation now as a couple, one is quiet and the other one is busy and active..Which means supporting each other activities and artworks (one at a time).. If two of them are busy doing CFs or Movies separately at the same time, a tendency of  'artscraft's' competition  that may generate refutations resulting a turmoil in their relationship (which sometimes unavoidable in couple's life) ...So ill go along with their new set-up now for atleast, no tugg-of-war, no comparisons of productions so on & so forth and of course has time with each other's arms and breath together in one space...

just my thoughts..

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

@RiRiGaGa I’m definitely so gonna watch The Fatal Encounter if it’s only to see HB’s muscles...oh my :phew:

I heard there has been no shirtless scenes in any of HB’s movies since? I was so disappointed that we couldn’t even get a glimpse of HB’s biceps in Cloy :wacko:

I agree that HB’s new look ie. the hair style and weight loss is because of his Bargaining movie role. The recent cfs for smart and healthy juice were shot around the same time as Bargaining filming so that’s why he’s maintaining that look for the time being. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

31 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@RiRiGaGa I’m definitely so gonna watch The Fatal Encounter if it’s only to see HB’s muscles...oh my :phew:

I heard there has been no shirtless scenes in any of HB’s movies since? I was so disappointed that we couldn’t even get a glimpse of HB’s biceps in Cloy :wacko:

I agree that HB’s new look ie. the hair style and weight loss is because of his Bargaining movie role. The recent cfs for smart and healthy juice were shot around the same time as Bargaining filming so that’s why he’s maintaining that look for the time being. 

@Binjin2Ri Yesss, go watch it! It's a good movie. Poor HB, he got a few negative reviews from critics that said some of his stoic, emotional acting of the king "fell flat" and they were like he should have worked more on acting out his emotions than working out his back. Rude! I don't agree. I thought HB's portrayal fit because the king was supposed to be very untrusting of everyone around him so he it made sense that he was stoic and kept close guard of his emotions. He didn't want enemies exploiting how he felt so he kept it close to his heart instead of on his sleeve. The only thing was that the script got a little bit cluttered/convoluted because they tried to fit in too many backstories/side stories instead of just focusing on HB, that was my only grip about it. Otherwise, it was an intense movie and HB was terrific as usual. 

I really wonder if "The Fatal Encounter" was his last shirtless scene because of the negative commentary he got so I wonder if it's HB's personal preference/choice to not do another shirtless scene just because he doesn't want to be criticized again for focusing more on his looks than his acting which is such a shame and so far from the truth! He really does do the best he can for his character so these ppl saying that his visuals are more impressive are seriously so mistaken! I think he also feels a little shy to show off his body now that he feels he should be more "mature" that he might find it embarrassing for him to do a random shower/shirtless scene like the glorious, old days. Lol He's just trying to ease into his classy, mature fine-wine stage. 

I agree, the image of his recent CFs really calls for him to have a "clean, lean, healthy" look. And with the stress that I'm sure he will be facing in his Bargaining role, it makes sense that he would be thinner, tanner, and more rugged. He's an incredibly intelligent actor who puts deep thought into the character he brings to life so let's trust that his image at any point in time is exactly what it needs to be. :) The only thing I hope for him is to get better rest and not be too exhausted from all the hustling. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Quick post! This is so encouraging! Even this youtuber is promoting the Baeksang votes for HB and SYJ!! This channel started off as a Learn Korean language via K-ent as its main focus, but slowly became a HB/ Binjin fan lol!! The promo for Baeksang votes is at the beginning and again at the end, full instructions!

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, no need said:

Am propound with their situation now as a couple, one is quiet and the other one is busy and active..Which means supporting each other activities and artworks (one at a time).. If two of them are busy doing CFs or Movies separately at the same time, a tendency of  'artscraft's' competition  that may generate refutations resulting a turmoil in their relationship (which sometimes unavoidable in couple's life) ...So ill go along with their new set-up now for atleast, no tugg-of-war, no comparisons of productions so on & so forth and of course has time with each other's arms and breath together in one space...

just my thoughts..

Yup I agree! I also mentioned that most successful famous couples I know - that is how they book their upcoming gigs when they are in an relationship. One works more than the other at a time. So it actually gives them more time to continue to have a relationship. Plus it was basically in a way hinted at the two "coincidence" articles that gave us an brief update where they were post CLOY recognition. Even though it was nothing we were going to be surprised with as we all assumed they would also get oversea offers since CLOY has now continuous international success

Given all the updates lately from Binnie I assume I will probably not be sleeping again between 12AM-5:AM EST time here. Every time I wake up from my sleep, there is something new :lol: Hope SYJ new manyo CF comes out this week. If not, maybe next week!

@RiRiGaGa I just found HJM as his grandma in Fatal Encounter amusing. The movie was a bit slow pace. So I could see why it got negative reviews. I didn't have an issue with his acting. It was more of the storyline I felt  was a bit lacking of my interests. And all his hard work to get those muscles were for that one shot to be shown in the movie lol. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

On 5/12/2020 at 3:51 PM, Under BinJin Spell said:

@Binjin2Ri I joined this forum late April as  I became fan of this beautiful couple even before completing all the episodes of Cloy and after I had seen comments made by one of their fans after a Swoon YouTube video of BinJie. The poster said she had a childhood best friend working for a film agency ( no name specified) that confessed to her that the two were d_ting. The poster even answered positively the queries from other comment posters. She did not use a handle, and I believed what she had written. Though this was just rumour, but with other things that I have seen and felt, I have good bases to conclude that BinJie is a couple. 

And by joining this shipping forum, regardless of final outcome or 1000 pages, whatever comes first,  my main purposes are :

1. to be able to persevere up to the realization of our collective legitimate Delulu or pursuit of seeing this ship reach its destination that we have conceived;

2.  To have a dedicated place where I can access and contribute  tidbits of information and knowledge about this lovely pair and their activities;  and

3. To be able to interact and enjoy with you gals and guys who share this insatiable appetite or addiction for anything BinJie. 

Meanwhile I’m enjoying the ride while anticipating news, mostly good.

Cheers!

Hi everyone, sorry have to update this post to revise 1000 pages to 1,250 as am expecting an avalanche (common here in West Coast of Cda) or downpour (Asia Pacific) of posts after Baeksang 2020 awards! TikTok Baeksang/Binnie’s new CF’s have added 30+ pages and still counting.

With any win for BinJin, hope Binnie will spill the ‘bins’ and make our investment here a 100-bagger!!!!! 

Now back to TikTok....Need my morning finger calisthenics.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

WOW! 

This ship truly does sail faster than HB's CF endorsement list by the second! I'm frantically trying to backlog but have not made it super far back so sorry I end up repeating what someone might have said in the last 20 pages.

Few observations:

1) SO excited to see that Binnie has gained so many new fans since CLOY! New fans, Welcome to the amazing trap that is the HB alluring charm. You might as well get comfortable because you're probably NEVER getting out now! Trust me, once you catch the HB fever, there's seriously NO cure! He's gonna squat up in your heart, not pay rent, and stay there! Trust me, you won't be mad about it. ;)  LOL ..so Enjoy your new home, you'll love it here! ;)

2) I've noticed a lot of you have wondered/commented on HB's weight being skinnier again and looking more like his MOTA days and you're wondering if it's by choice. 

As a 15-year old fan since MNIKSS days, take it from me, HB typically is always adjusting and re-adjusting his weight/body image based on whatever character/role he is being asked to play. Being the consummate professional that he always has been, he has always consistently expressed throughout the years that as an actor, it is not about what HE wants to look like, it is about looking the part of whatever character he is being asked to bring to life. He answered once in an interview what he thinks is his best physical feature and you're thinking he was gonna state the obvious: DEEP DIMPLES, PERFECT TEETH, TALL NOSE, SOULFUL EYES..the grocery list goes on and on..but HB, of course, always comes back with a unique answer: my "HAIR." And it's not for the reason that his close friend YJ gave for why his hair is so perfect: "It's so silky and shiny."..and I'm sure it smells good too right, Jinnie? (ESP. after he uses his new BodyLuv shower head or he's back from the sauna, only you would know!),  ;) 

Nope, HB's humble response for why his hair is what he thinks is the best feature he offers: "It's because my hair is able to change a lot and fit with my face for whatever character I need to play."  So you see, it's never about his personal visuals and always about his job. How could you not love his humble, full-of-integrity-for-his-craft man? :wub: 

Examples of the many times HB has changed his physical appearance all for the benefit of the character he so aptly brings to life

1) When I saw him in Secret Garden for the first time after a few years of seeing him being pretty normally built, I was seriously SHOCKED by how skinny he was and was actually concerned about this health because I had never seen him so skinny! Some ppl even speculated that he might had jaw surgery and what not. But rest assured, he simply looked that skinny because he felt it was appropriate to lose weight ON PURPOSE to fill his Kim Joo Won role effectively. I believe he lost upwards of 20 lb. for the role! The Kim Joo Won role was eventually going to swap bodies with HJW's female character so he said he wanted to lose weight in order to look more believable once he acted out the female scenes. It sure paid off because he was an absolute RIOT as a female! Also, once you learn more about KJW's backstory and all that he goes through, it really makes sense for him to be as skinny as he is. I thought this was just one of the many reasons why he more than deserved the Baeksang Daesang award that year (while being a bada$s accepting his award in the Marines!) for his SeGa role. He truly went ABOVE and BEYOND for the range that that role required and he was so dedicated that he changed his body to effectively play the character's range! Again, he is such a dang professional! His physical characterization really enhanced his impeccable comedic AND emotional acting in SeGa! 

Here he is in all of his skinny Tracksuit glory! These dang ridiculous Tracksuits trended so hard that year! LOL

aeba7ac25061324cf543be6c10de5a2b2e6f9998

2) In the script for his first big movie role and period role, "The Fatal Encounter" (they probably titled the movie like this because it accurately describes just how fatal his muscles are when fans everywhere encounter them! LOL how fitting!) after military service, he read ONE line from the script that described  King Jeongjo having "ANGRY BACK MUSCLES" because he was a king who had so many enemies wanting to attack him and take his throne so he would have to work out secretly at night but hide the fact that he was actually very fit/strong. So HB takes it upon himself to fully portray this ONE life of description properly by going on an extreme workout routine for 3 months to build up these "ANGRY BACK MUSCLES." Like all of his co-stars and the director, that was all they could talk about was his dedication and how quickly he was able to fully depict his role.  His "ANGRY BACK MUSCLES" got so much buzz before the film even released! The man's back muscles became SUPER ANGRY alright!

Here's what I really admired about how he gained these angry muscles: He even worked out accurately by saying that he thought hard about and ONLY wanted to work out using materials that the real king would have used back then was just simply ropes and weights (he didn't want to use technological gym equipment because that would be historically inaccurate to earn muscles that way) so he legit PUT HIMSELF INTO THE CHARACTER'S REAL REALITY and earned his muscles accurately in the way that King Jeongjo would have actually done it back then.  HOW FREAKING THOUGHTFUL/DEDICATED IS THAT? Seriously, it's knowing all of these little details about HB that just makes you fall in love even harder for how INSANELY PASSIONATE he is about his job. This as I've mentioned in my BinJin dissertation of why they are drawn to each other, why I believe that one of the many reasons why YJ respects him as a fellow actor and it was this shared passion that I'm certain first drew them to each other

Here's some pictures of the amazing product of his 3-month hard work. His costars shared that whenever they would eat late-night snacks during filming, poor HB would sit and just sadly look away because he had to stay disciplined and not eat (but apparently he did eat a lot to bulk up for Captain Ri as per his close friend's 411! ;P)  LOOK AT THESE ANGRY MUSCLES BEING ALL HULKY AND PISSED OFF! 

THIS MAN IS A NOT JUST A SNACK...HE IS A FULL-FREAKING 3-COURSE MEAL! :joy: Nom Nom!

bf11e8794a3039f3cfce8b171f1b4f3c.jpg      q5t-jxcnCKE.jpg     hqdefault.jpg

3) We all know how hard HB worked and how much he "ate" (thanks for the info, close friend ;)) to bulk up and look "dependable" for this close friend Se Ri in the CLOY. 

We can catch a subtle hint of those pissed-off muscles when he opens up the gate for his comrades to come in at the beginning of ep. 2, but such a pity that we never got to see them hulk out in all of their glory..even when we got close with "Let me show you my scars because I'm 12 y/o scene" Sir, you can show us your scars any day! Just PLEASE for the love of everything good, finish the damn job next time though! It's just plain irresponsible to tease us and leave us hanging like that:vicx: huhuhu

Crash14-00289.jpg

"...and I worked out so hard for nothing! ..Lousy cameramen!" HAHA, we felt the pain too, Captain Ri! :bawling:  We desperately wanted to see your hard work too but I guess you save all of that for your close friend's eyes only. :ph34r: We get it! ;)

Crash05-00397.jpg

But yeah I think HB might be currently looking thinner due to his Bargaining role. We salute and your endless dedication and passion for your art, sir! Keep working hard..it always shows! Anxiously waiting for your Broad Shoulder Suit Fit at Baeksang! Your close friend who is gonna blow us away looking like a goddess in some impeccable gown, needs you as her arm candy accessory, sir! That is the role you need to fill for Baeksangs, Bin-shi so do your duty please! 

WE SALUTE YOU, CAPTAIN RI! KEEP ROCKING OUR WORLDS! FIGH-TING! :love:   

(I swear, I NEVER objectify or fangirl like this over other male celebs even back in my school girl days, but there's something so alluring about HB that just makes you go full out high school fangirl mode even when you're in your freaking 30s! "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, AHJUSSHI?!"   

We have no regrets though, sir. You came into our lives like a gift and we are grateful. ^_^

banner-landscape-hyun-bin-face-mask.jpg

But seriously, only HB can make you want to gobble him up like a starving animal yet bow your head in respect for him at the same time! Mad skills! Lol

DISCLAIMER: And before any random whistle blowers start to tell me I need to post this on the HB thread instead of the BinJin thread..this post belongs here because it explains why our MeloQueen YJ would be so attracted to our King of Rom-Com HB. So sit down and chill out! We're good! Shhh** Just enjoy the visuals!

Completely agree with the hair bit.. He's always experimented with his hair and he looks so different each time.. Slightly older sauve CEO in MOTA, 30 year old innocent and upright North Korean in CLOY, Cool and attitude filled rich guy in SEGA, even the look of the arms dealer in Negotiation with th elong hair.. It's amazing how well he has identified his strength and used it to as a tool to make his characters more believable.. Truly the mark of a great actor.. This guy was born to be an actor, honestly. Who else is blessed with such great features- height, deep dimples, killer jaw, sweet voice, 1000 watt smile, emotive eyes,  sharp nose, broad shoulders, glowing skin and then face changing hair too..:D 

BTW i feel the jaw surgery  rumours to be true. There seems to be a difference in his jaw in the old videos of his. Don't know if its possible or not. I read that jaw surgery is the most dangerous out of all plastic surgeries. Any idea regarding that? 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

@Binjin2Ri Yesss, go watch it! It's a good movie. Poor HB, he got a few negative reviews from critics that said some of his stoic, emotional acting of the king "fell flat" and they were like he should have worked more on acting out his emotions than working out his back. Rude! I don't agree. I thought HB's portrayal fit because the king was supposed to be very untrusting of everyone around him so he it made sense that he was stoic and kept close guard of his emotions. He didn't want enemies exploiting how he felt so he kept it close to his heart instead of on his sleeve. The only thing was that the script got a little bit cluttered/convoluted because they tried to fit in too many backstories/side stories instead of just focusing on HB, that was my only grip about it. Otherwise, it was an intense movie and HB was terrific as usual. 

I really wonder if "The Fatal Encounter" was his last shirtless scene because of the negative commentary he got so I wonder if it's HB's personal preference/choice to not do another shirtless scene just because he doesn't want to be criticized again for focusing more on his looks than his acting which is such a shame and so far from the truth! He really does do the best he can for his character so these ppl saying that his visuals are more impressive are seriously so mistaken! I think he also feels a little shy to show off his body now that he feels he should be more "mature" that he might find it embarrassing for him to do a random shower/shirtless scene like the glorious, old days. Lol He's just trying to ease into his classy, mature fine-wine stage. 

I agree, the image of his recent CFs really calls for him to have a "clean, lean, healthy" look. And with the stress that I'm sure he will be facing in his Bargaining role, it makes sense that he would be thinner, tanner, and more rugged. He's an incredibly intelligent actor who puts deep thought into the character he brings to life so let's trust that his image at any point in time is exactly what it needs to be. :) The only thing I hope for him is to get better rest and not be too exhausted from all the hustling. 

It makes me laugh that in Cloy, RJH always sleeps fully clothed even in his uniforms sometimes! Yet for HB, as he confessed, it’s the exact opposite :lol: Lucky Ye Jin :phew:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

LOL the bold part is basically to go back on how there is no way he hasn't had a "crush" on her since A Moment To Remember premiere and if he has watched The Classic - which I am sure he has, he would fall into that same category lol. Honestly, that could have also been why he didn't even look at her at PIFAN, just said hi but clearly remembered meeting her at PIFAN after 3 years. He was too shy. However, since he got so embarrassed A LOT during the TN promo period, he became the shy boy who has a crush on the girl right next to him vibe lol. I can't help but giggle at TN promo period where Binnie had to do all those cutesy stuff with SYJ. If you go back and watch his other promotion interviews, you know he hates to do the heart sign & finger heart - makes him embarrass / which was also shown at the TN talk/ i think it was an early years where he mentioned how he refused to do the finger heart lol, he then has to do all the cutesy stuff with SYJ on her instagram - for guy who doesnt use SNS, that is a lot. He spent his birthday with her which she still brought it up at CLOY Kakao Talk and even said that he didn't have to spend his birthday with her but he did. Also there is no way a guy who doesn't like you would do the fan blowing lol. Now he does all those silly things he use to find embarrassing so easily during CLOY promo lol/ Pretty sure he has definitely seen all her latest ones: The Last Princess, Be With You, Something In The Rain - he saw another movie with HJW with Bolin Chen. So maybe he did also see Bad Guys Always Die. Although if he has been a fan of hers for that long, I am sure he watched most of them. Not sure if he had time for the earlier TV shows back then though lol. What if SG Binnie did watch her on Personal Taste.. I mean that could have happened since around then, LMH and Binnie were like neighbours living in the same building :wub:

As for SYJ and what HB films she has watched, she has definitely seen I Am Happy - since she brought that up on the couch talk lol. Confidential Assignment is a definite yes as Yoona is also in it. That was also why she named the 3 movies so fast in mission pong. So I think she has definitely watched all his works now. Hopefully, she has now watched The Lovely Sam Soon - I only brought up confusion on whether she actually saw it or not. As I watched the show last month and Sam Sik is not an obvious nick name for HB's character, Jim Hu. Sam Soon gave that nick name to HB's character. Sam Sik is the male equivalent to Sam Soon. So I guess she could have used her smart brain to figure it out lol. Also I find it cute that in CLOY, her NK name is Choe Sam Suk :lol:

I think she had watched the series  with a lot of interest, that's how she was able to recollect the name so well. ( Unless the question was already given to her and the answer was a prepared one) 

She only said that she hasn't seen it to  appear cool and hide that she has a crush on him and has been his fan from a long time. 

I am not sure about HB though, at least given that he has had previous relationships and knowing that he's one of the most handsome man in SK,  he wouldn't be so shy  to approach a woman he is interested in.

He knew about her, he knew she was one of the best actresses in Korea, but as he had himself mentioned in interviews he looks for conversations, looks for a connection and whether the person suits him or not before making a move. With Son ye Jin he never got the chance to really know her. Maybe  the PIFAN meeting made him curious about her, which actually led him to sign up for the Negotiation movie ( it was a challenging and different role for him as well, but as he mentioned in the interviews he trusted the 1st time director because Son ye Jin had also signed up for the movie) . I feel his interest in her actually grew from the time he worked together with her. He mentioned how he felt moved by watching her act during The Negotiation and it generated curiosity in him and made him want to improve his act too. 

I was checking the posts on his other shipping thread yesterday. It is very similar to his earlier interviews during WW. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

There is some bare chest scenes of him in Hyde Jekyll Me because Gu Seo Jin needs to puts the heart rate detection device or something. And the latest must be from Confidential Assignment in 2017 where Im Cheol Ryeong was captured by State Security Dept (I guess), ohhhh I was drooling to see him shirtless with all of the muscles and blood :P.  I think that's the latest scene where we can admire his sculpture bod.

I agree that he is more mature now and might seem silly to just do random inessential shirtless scene (poor me :bawling:), so hospital skinship scene was as good as it gets for me. 

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, simplybigwig22 said:

I totally agreed with all your comments and observation. May I add something, hehehe. I think this is one of the traits that HB loved about SYJ. She is honest and her comments or response to some interview is purely honesty without the intention of offending someone or HB, and its very reflective, thus even the viewer ( except of course those trolls) can feel the sincerity of her words.

Remember in their TVN interview, when HB askes how Seri and SYJ character is alike, he mentioned specifically that SYJ can freely speak her mind without being obtrusive. And there was one interview that I watched, where one of SYJ friends mentioned that SYJ mentioned how honesty is important with her. If you can see in her various videos, SYJ is very spontaneous. She doesn't lie nor pretend is she doesn't know something or if she is not really prepared. The cute thing about it is, she was able to handle it in a very light mood that makes the viewers find it amusing and innocent. HB is not only indulging SYJ but letting her as well to be honest and vulnerable in front of him which i believed it's a good sign of a give and take relationship. 

They are already mirroring each other and we BINJIN shippers are really noticing it. Even on how they response to a certain questions. Like in one of their SWOON interview,( the COMPLIMENT me in particular), SYJ said she will try to chose a project appropriate in her age, whilst, HB as well mentioned almost the same line of words while thanking the fans. 

There so much things with them that makes their denials more obvious. During TN, we can see HB is every inch a gentleman to SYJ and all his " focus" is with SYJ. But during CLOY when all this rumors are out, suddenly, there was changes. He still gentleman but he is more of very careful on touching SYJ or having an eye contact with her, well unless of course when they are alone. I mentioned it before that they seems to be more comfortable without any press to pressure them. It's where their "action speaks".

One of psychological signs you can tell if the person is in love or someone like another person is the persons attention is only revolving into the other. That person only wants to see you happy and wants to make you smile. The person they love is their priority and will they make anything in their power to make the other person feel good. Which we can see directly with HB. Though SYJ is more careful than HB, we must not as well under estimate how much she like or probably love HB. Check how she supported HB in answering questions and ven during their lived interview that she wants to follow HB idea regarding how they want to call the CLOY couple ( 2Ri), how she idolized and looked up to HB as an actor and she is her biggest fan. They shared a strong bond, that even us a viewers feel it. How much more if no one is watching... Forgive me, I cannot really say if it's my delulu mind or my Psych minds is working. Sorry for the long post.

Keep shipping. I am so proud to be "belong" in this fandom or should I say family. Keep on voting and keep safe..

i agree. It is so clear in his eyes, you can tell from the way he gazes at her especially in the interviews especially  the TVN one. He can't help but keep turning and  looking at her when she speaks and he keeps smiling warmly and showing us his dimples. 

That love and glow actually shows, and that's what has made us all - from different parts of the world, shippers of this couple!  

I remember a Paulo Coelho quote written in The Alchemist- " Love is the Language of the World. Ever since time began, people have recognized their true love by the light in their eyes" 

In the case of HB & SYJ , that light shines through. I don't understand Korean and I am not even from Korea but I can see that light in their eyes in their simple interactions. It's so simple yet so powerful, it has the power to bring people from across borders, race, ethnicity together in adoring them. 

It really is a miracle.

• Like 4
  • Love 10

Latest Baeksang vote updates (just found out about this tweeter account that's very updated on the votes!). Aja aja Binjin nation!! We are leading and widening the gap!

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

LOL the bold part is basically to go back on how there is no way he hasn't had a "crush" on her since A Moment To Remember premiere and if he has watched The Classic - which I am sure he has, he would fall into that same category lol. Honestly, that could have also been why he didn't even look at her at PIFAN, just said hi but clearly remembered meeting her at PIFAN after 3 years. He was too shy. However, since he got so embarrassed A LOT during the TN promo period, he became the shy boy who has a crush on the girl right next to him vibe lol. I can't help but giggle at TN promo period where Binnie had to do all those cutesy stuff with SYJ. If you go back and watch his other promotion interviews, you know he hates to do the heart sign & finger heart - makes him embarrass / which was also shown at the TN talk/ i think it was an early years where he mentioned how he refused to do the finger heart lol, he then has to do all the cutesy stuff with SYJ on her instagram - for guy who doesnt use SNS, that is a lot. He spent his birthday with her which she still brought it up at CLOY Kakao Talk and even said that he didn't have to spend his birthday with her but he did. Also there is no way a guy who doesn't like you would do the fan blowing lol. Now he does all those silly things he use to find embarrassing so easily during CLOY promo lol/ Pretty sure he has definitely seen all her latest ones: The Last Princess, Be With You, Something In The Rain - he saw another movie with HJW with Bolin Chen. So maybe he did also see Bad Guys Always Die. Although if he has been a fan of hers for that long, I am sure he watched most of them. Not sure if he had time for the earlier TV shows back then though lol. What if SG Binnie did watch her on Personal Taste.. I mean that could have happened since around then, LMH and Binnie were like neighbours living in the same building :wub:

As for SYJ and what HB films she has watched, she has definitely seen I Am Happy - since she brought that up on the couch talk lol. Confidential Assignment is a definite yes as Yoona is also in it. That was also why she named the 3 movies so fast in mission pong. So I think she has definitely watched all his works now. Hopefully, she has now watched The Lovely Sam Soon - I only brought up confusion on whether she actually saw it or not. As I watched the show last month and Sam Sik is not an obvious nick name for HB's character, Jim Hu. Sam Soon gave that nick name to HB's character. Sam Sik is the male equivalent to Sam Soon. So I guess she could have used her smart brain to figure it out lol. Also I find it cute that in CLOY, her NK name is Choe Sam Suk :lol:

Also, you know in a relationship, you usually force your partner to watch the earlier works they haven't already :wub:

Hahaha!! HB went to AMTR to support Jung Woo Song, but when asked about SYJ he was really a bit shy lol!! Well, I am quite sure most of the actors have a crush on YJ too. Even my brothers crush on her! So yes, I can totally imagine Binnie crushing on nation's first love. He also recall meeting her at Pifan, but not YJ. So either he has a better memory than her, or he was more aware of her hahaha!! 

HB really really don't like doing Aegyo! He will do it when fans request, and every time after that, he will shake his head in embarrassment. But YJ manage to make him do countless number of cute Insta videos lol!! I remember he told a staff that he only sends cute emoticons to his girlfriend, not to a friend. HINT HINT!! And YJ, though it's more difficult to read her actions, the fact that she filmed so many Insta videos with Binnie, and how close they are when taking selfies, and how close they seat next to each other during all those Swoon videos, and how she lets him follow her do grocery shopping and even take care of her bag for her. :D Big HINT!!

As for movies, I also believe Yj would have watched a number of HB's movies and series, some before they met, some just before they film TN so that she can get to know his works, and then after that, she caught up the rest of his works as they have a craft beer together. :D  I smile to myself just thinking about that.

3 hours ago, simplybigwig22 said:

I totally agreed with all your comments and observation. May I add something, hehehe. I think this is one of the traits that HB loved about SYJ. She is honest and her comments or response to some interview is purely honesty without the intention of offending someone or HB, and its very reflective, thus even the viewer ( except of course those trolls) can feel the sincerity of her words.

Remember in their TVN interview, when HB askes how Seri and SYJ character is alike, he mentioned specifically that SYJ can freely speak her mind without being obtrusive. And there was one interview that I watched, where one of SYJ friends mentioned that SYJ mentioned how honesty is important with her. If you can see in her various videos, SYJ is very spontaneous. She doesn't lie nor pretend is she doesn't know something or if she is not really prepared. The cute thing about it is, she was able to handle it in a very light mood that makes the viewers find it amusing and innocent. HB is not only indulging SYJ but letting her as well to be honest and vulnerable in front of him which i believed it's a good sign of a give and take relationship. 

One of psychological signs you can tell if the person is in love or someone like another person is the persons attention is only revolving into the other. That person only wants to see you happy and wants to make you smile. The person they love is their priority and will they make anything in their power to make the other person feel good. Which we can see directly with HB. Though SYJ is more careful than HB, we must not as well under estimate how much she like or probably love HB. Check how she supported HB in answering questions and ven during their lived interview that she wants to follow HB idea regarding how they want to call the CLOY couple ( 2Ri), how she idolized and looked up to HB as an actor and she is her biggest fan. They shared a strong bond, that even us a viewers feel it. How much more if no one is watching... Forgive me, I cannot really say if it's my delulu mind or my Psych minds is working. Sorry for the long post.

Keep shipping. I am so proud to be "belong" in this fandom or should I say family. Keep on voting and keep safe..

SO many things I want to comment on about your reply, but I will just pick a few for time reason. I agree that HB finds SYJ's honesty and straight forwardness refreshing and attractive. He also talked a lot about how she is full of ideas and is as energetic as him. It must have been so exciting for him to meet an actress who can talk to him openly, maybe even discuss and argue about things as actors/ actress, and just share ideas. Their drinking session with TN director must have also been the way they got to know each other and realise they have many commonalities, experiences and thots. Like kindred spirit. It's just such a great foundation to form a long lasting friendship and hopefully, life partnership. :D

Yes yes yes!! It's quite easy to see how HB is so attentive towards SYJ, in his actions and words, and how his head and eyes are always turned towards her in interviews and promos. But its the same for SYJ too. Knowing how he is more quiet, she speaks up for him many times, like saying how he never ever loses his temper and is always calm, never heard him swear, and how he listens well to others and not just to her. How she replied on his behalf on his preparation for the role of RJH, and so on and so on. Also how she helps celebrate his birthday with so much enthusiasm, not just once but a few times!! (so I don't know if she does that for all her co-stars or colleagues, but I really love how she celebrated with HB, and he seems really happy too). Another small thing I observe - she was so concerned about his card-making cuz he was taking such a long time and don't seem to be doing it right LOL!! I just find that particular interaction just super cute!! And how she claims that the "hands" in his card was representing her, lol!! So cute!!

Just love all your analysis, whether based on delulu-mind or your expertise in psychology. Keep it coming!!

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

That was what I thought too but then someone in HB thread said it was legit lol. And then when i compared the license plates from the behind the scenes pic to the teaser the person was correct = they were the same cars. So who knows.. I know nothing about cars. Basically the BMW CF series is suppose to reveal HB as the driver. So we are still suppose to get more. Unless it was always Smart and we shouldn't expect even more Binnie new CFs lol

I could finally vote again. Guess it takes till 11am EST to reset for me. 

Oh really? Let me go check it out. Well who knows, let's wait and see. Maybe by tomorrow, we may wake up to another 2 new CF from Binnie! And hopefully 2 from YJ? Please?

• Like 6
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, binyeji said:

Completely agree with the hair bit.. He's always experimented with his hair and he looks so different each time.. Slightly older sauve CEO in MOTA, 30 year old innocent and upright North Korean in CLOY, Cool and attitude filled rich guy in SEGA, even the look of the arms dealer in Negotiation with th elong hair.. It's amazing how well he has identified his strength and used it to as a tool to make his characters more believable.. Truly the mark of a great actor.. This guy was born to be an actor, honestly. Who else is blessed with such great features- height, deep dimples, killer jaw, sweet voice, 1000 watt smile, emotive eyes,  sharp nose, broad shoulders, glowing skin and then face changing hair too..:D 

BTW i feel the jaw surgery  rumours to be true. There seems to be a difference in his jaw in the old videos of his. Don't know if its possible or not. I read that jaw surgery is the most dangerous out of all plastic surgeries. Any idea regarding that? 

@binyeji  I do agree that he really does use what he considers his strongest physical feature to have it play into full acting capacity. I think answering his hair is also just so endearingly humble that a man who looks THAT good could really only find his HAIR to be the killer feature. I loved how his long hair enhanced his villain role in TN, he really did look more "shady" and mysterious brushing that hair back. He also grew his hair out SUPER long and shaggy for his indie film "Come Rain, Come Shine" which aired at the Berlin Film Festival along with "Late Autumn," two of the last works he did before entering the Marines and his hair in that movie was so long because his character was so withdrawn and hidden from the world. That is why in every HB work I've seen, I always pay close attention to the entire physical characterization and body language of his character because he really does put so much thought into portraying his role as a whole not just one type of persona. That's what makes his acting so subtle and nuanced because he uses other things besides just his honey voice and soulful, expressive eyes to flesh out his character. I think it's amazing that for as in love as I am with HB as a person, in each one of his roles, I NEVER see him as HB but always see him as the CHARACTER he plays. That is like what you said, the mark of a true actor. He blends like a chameleon every time and always makes characters seem believable no matter what role it is and what the quality of the script is, I always follow it for his characterization. 

I really don't think that the rumors are true because they even directly asked HB whether he got jaw surgery or not and he has straight out answered "No" several times and from what I know about HB through the years, he's very honest when he answers questions. That's why I noticed so quickly and so easily that he has been very different and elusive when answering about YJ because he can't tell the truth. But you can tell he's very stiff if he has to bluff or conceal the truth. :vicx:His acting is TERRIBLE in real life! :lol: Also, if you look back at his old pictures from his high school days and college days, his jaw as always been thin and more narrow. His weight makes his jaw look like it fluctuates more than it actually does. It also has to do with the way they do his makeup/contouring in the scenes. There are times that I find his jaw to be thinner while other times, it's broader. If you look during the "drunk confession" scene in CLOY, his jaw looks quite normal like and more filled out like how it used to. He just does not strike me as someone who would drastically, permanently shift his looks like that. I mean if you compare with his face shape looks now with his younger self, it looks like he is still natural HB, just more mature-looking and handsome while his older self looked cuter and more baby-faced. He also had more of the "baby fat" back then and now his jaw is just more defined and chiseled I think. Again, HB just does not strike me as someone who is not natural or honest about it. I think if he really did, he would probably just admit it. But he's said several times, "I just lost a lot of weight." I believe him. 

I know, now we have to just get our little HB shirtless candy bits where we can..can't have the CAKE anymore, only the sweet crumbs..oh well, I'll take whatever he throws out! haha

• Like 10
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, Siti Masithah said:

There is some bare chest scenes of him in Hyde Jekyll Me because Gu Seo Jin needs to puts the heart rate detection device or something. And the latest must be from Confidential Assignment in 2017 where Im Cheol Ryeong was captured by State Security Dept (I guess), ohhhh I was drooling to see him shirtless with all of the muscles and blood :P.  I think that's the latest scene where we can admire his sculpture bod.

I agree that he is more mature now and might seem silly to just do random inessential shirtless scene (poor me :bawling:), so hospital skinship scene was as good as it gets for me. 

@Siti Masithah   AHH you're right, I completely forgot about that scene in HJM! Good catch! It's probably because the script frustrated me. But yes, that was his last post-abs shirtless shot in a drama. And yes in Confidential Assignment, we also see him shirtless when he's being whipped (huhu) but when we're talking about a full-on shirtless scene that takes its time and just lingers there for you to enjoy in all of its sweaty glory, we don't see that anymore in his works :((( Oh well, he's still exploding ovaries across the world even while sleeping in his uniform. @Binjin2Ri you're right even when he only covers the important stuff. LOL I thought the same thing when I watched that scene and this interview. I was dying laughing! Like we know what the real deal is, Bin-shi. But he only goes to sleep in his uniform because that's the same thing that his "close friend" touches during the day..:joy: so he's gotta go to bed pouting about her multiple, lousy capitalist hearts in his uniform or he's gonna lose her smell. LOL 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

^ lol at jaw surgery. I mean I know nothing about it but if anything he had to lose weight or gain weight throughout his career for his roles which is why his face would change a bit lol. Just finished watching the Taxi interview again. I really like it so much details on him even about his private life. Glad he was so open about it back then. He even didn't think he was handsome back then. He was all jokes to SYJ about not having issues about his looks in the TVN interview lol

1 hour ago, binyeji said:

I think she had watched the series  with a lot of interest, that's how she was able to recollect the name so well. ( Unless the question was already given to her and the answer was a prepared one) 

She only said that she hasn't seen it to  appear cool and hide that she has a crush on him and has been his fan from a long time. 

I am not sure about HB though, at least given that he has had previous relationships and knowing that he's one of the most handsome man in SK,  he wouldn't be so shy  to approach a woman he is interested in.

He knew about her, he knew she was one of the best actresses in Korea, but as he had himself mentioned in interviews he looks for conversations, looks for a connection and whether the person suits him or not before making a move. With Son ye Jin he never got the chance to really know her. Maybe  the PIFAN meeting made him curious about her, which actually led him to sign up for the Negotiation movie ( it was a challenging and different role for him as well, but as he mentioned in the interviews he trusted the 1st time director because Son ye Jin had also signed up for the movie) . I feel his interest in her actually grew from the time he worked together with her. He mentioned how he felt moved by watching her act during The Negotiation and it generated curiosity in him and made him want to improve his act too. 

I was checking the posts on his other shipping thread yesterday. It is very similar to his earlier interviews during WW. 

I agree. I feel like he was a fan of hers for so long/most likely had a fanboy crush on her like any of his other fellow male colleagues. He see how good she was as an actor in those movies. So he turned down those other projects that he could have potentially worked on with her as he didn't feel ready. He remembered saying hi to her at PIFAN - which basically showed how much that moment meeting her meant to him even though he was shy to express anything else to her as they were at an award show. It is just so fascinating as they have a bunch of mutual friends and colleagues that they never met earlier. They were at other same events throughout the years and SYJ happened to have a cameo on Secret Garden - the writer personally asked her to do the cameo. So that made me more curious if his curiosity of her was more than just a normal crush - then given he was in relationships at certain points in his life maybe he felt like he shouldn't work with her yet. Maybe they had a mutual friend that wanted them to meet before but they both decline as they could have been busy with work or had other reasons. Definitely after Confidential Assignment - they both know Yoona and gave her acting advice, I think that was why they both signed onto The Negotiation after. Whether it was personal talk with friends and kept hearing about each other, that made them more interested to work together. Plus SYJ had mentioned that she was surprised he wanted to play the villian and that was why she decided to sign on. Anyways, everything from those past years are my assumption and curiosity of fate between them lol. I am glad they didn't meet earlier as we wouldn't get The Negotitian or CLOY and where they are currently more mature in their lives both in private and professional. Everytime they talk about each other during TN and CLOY interviews, they keep mention how similar they are or keep saying same here. So you already know how compatible they are. They even noticed immediately when they were only working on TN for such a short time. Hence why during cloy they keep mentioning about meant to be and whether if it leads to positive or negative direction only time will tell.:wub:

I know she loves peonies so it is probably nothing but I like the symbolism of them lol

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I believe they will continue to pursue their passion. Only they will know how to balance time together and career pursuit. For a relationship to be healthy and growing, both partners should be supportive of each other's dreams. That's also one of the reason I ship Binjin because I believe they are mature enough and share similar experiences in the entertainment industry, hence will be understanding of each other's career and hopes, whilst building a shared life together.

Love this and I totally agree! They are confident enough to know themselves inside out. The beauty is in the total freedom to be who they want and have the kind of relationship they deserve and confident enough to take charge and not be concerned about what others think. I think true confidence draws them together in so many ways. Also, having those  conversations between the two of them, where it involves actively listening and acknowledging the other persons thoughts and feelings, not just waiting for the other person to talk and by doing so they are Letting each other in and reciprocate each other and that’s why I think in so many ways they are perfectly match.

3 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

This ship truly does sail faster than HB's CF endorsement list by the second! I'm frantically trying to backlog but have not made it super far back so sorry I end up repeating what someone might have said in the last 20 pages.

Gosh!!! It’s not even past the 24hr. time frame for me and I can barely keep up with the thread going. You have to keep up otherwise, you get left behind. BINJIN in a flash right before your eyes. Not helping when you are doing the reading using your phone. I swear I may need to have my eyes check after June5.

Virtual hugs to everyone for  keeping and voting for our BINJIN on top. Keep the faith.

• Like 4
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

Keep voting as much as you can !! We are not even half way though and no gap is secure enough !! Vote as if we are second, it is crucial To be consistent during these days!! Take breaks, if you have to study or work prioritise those, but if you are scrolling through insta/twitter/facebook please stop anns go vote, we don’t want to regret it later !!  Please please !!! Now or never!! Let’s work hard as cows hahah just like cow- yejin !!! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

1) SO excited to see that Binnie has gained so many new fans since CLOY! New fans, Welcome to the amazing trap that is the HB alluring charm. You might as well get comfortable because you're probably NEVER getting out now! Trust me, once you catch the HB fever, there's seriously NO cure! He's gonna squat down in your heart, not pay rent, and stay there! Trust me, you won't be mad about it. (There I strike again with my dang metaphors @Felizak@t, hope you still haven't done any core ab exercises lately or you might wanna refrain from reading more, don't want to hurt you, unni! :p) :lol:  LOL So settle in! Enjoy your new home, you'll love it here^_^

LOOK AT THESE ANGRY MUSCLES BEING ALL HULKY AND PISSED OFF! 

THIS MAN IS A NOT JUST A SNACK...HE IS A FULL-FREAKING 3-COURSE MEAL! :joy: Nom nom

@RiRiGaGa Unni! HAHAHA! I knew you're gonna throw this anytime. I decided to get my thumbs abs instead of my stomach. What's with all this Tik Tok testing my patience and not letting my votes through. I will not surrender. I will make Tik Tok give up on me. :joy:

The Sang Namja has made camp! I allowed him entrance on the right atrium but I saw his camp fire near the ventricle! Looks like I have really turned into my mother! :joy: Then the universe made me met you here as the greatest recruiter of Mr. Broad Shoulder Suit Fit in my bookI signed my papers without thinking. I am doomed! You, sneaky, you! :joy:

I must go back to war and flex my thumbs again. :glasses:

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, chorong-i said:

Keep voting as much as you can !! We are not even half way though and no gap is secure enough !! Vote as if we are second, it is crucial To be consistent during these days!! Take breaks, if you have to study or work prioritise those, but if you are scrolling through insta/twitter/facebook please stop anns go vote, we don’t want to regret it later !!  Please please !!! Now or never!! Let’s work hard as cows hahah just like cow- yejin !!! 

I agree. We need this couple to be called up onto the stage together so we can see their sweet interaction and get some fresh crumbs that we have missed and have been longing post-CLOY. Jinnie’s Lead is just about 16k voters or accounts (80,000 / 5 votes@) an hour or so ago.

@Felizak@t

Does your cat have a TikTok account now? If not, could I lend him some of mine as he probably can do it 100x faster and accurately.

Fighting! Merci, but no mercy!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4