[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

17 minutes ago, simplybigwig22 said:

Hi All. I am new here. Please pardon me for just now I joined this forum. I have been reading the forums for a month now, and been really a BINJIN shipper since I watched CLOY, not once but i guess been watching it for almost 2 months now. I never expected that I will be a BINJIN shipper. I am not even a fan of KDrama, though I have watched one before and never really got much interest in reading sub titles. But after watching the CLOY, I knew something is going on between HB and SYJ. True that their chemistry is beyond compare and it radiates even on the screen of my PC:).  So I did searched anything related about them. I have watched all the youtube BTS and all the compilation videos from fans. All of it are really heart fluttering. Oh, I downloaded Tiktok both on my mobiles (even though I have no interest of this application) just to vote them and even invited my friends to vote.

I am a graduate of Psychology and by looking at them, despite denials, I know it's just a bluff, in order for them to keep their relationship privately. But it's a clear as sun, when you know that their are claiming close friends, yet they cannot even say Hi in Airport for their flight in Mongolia. They became more stiffed during the CLOY presscon and very evident that they are trying to be distant to each other ( though still their actions and eye to eye contact betrays them). they cannot show that closeness that they have during TN promo, (well I believed to avoid more gossips and not to focus more on their relationship). But I feel that they are very much comfortable if they are only by themselves and not in front of may press. Both of them cannot deny the fact that they love each other. Sweep both of their hearts. " My delulu mind". I have lots of observation for BINJIN but I will do next time.

I am so proud to CLOY fandom, for extra mile effort. I am one of those fan who are praying to see them on June 5 and to have another project. I cannot even watch another KDrama, because I only love CLOY. They set the bar so high that I guess no KDrama will surpass it.

Keep on fighting!!! Thanks for reading and keep on voting! Stay safe BINIJIN fans

Welcome and Please do, would love to here detailed analysis from people with professional knowledge of human behaviour :)

Would definitely help to know we are not as delulu as we think we are.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, luvlove said:

From cnn.com:

"South Korea will close all public facilities in Seoul and its surrounding metropolitan area starting tomorrow after a cluster of infections emerged at a logistics center near the South Korean capital.

Parks and retreat facilities, and art galleries, museums and theaters operated by the government will be shut until June 14, Health Minister Park Neung-hoo announced.

Government-hosted events in the area will either be canceled or postponed, Park said. He also advised that private businesses do the same and residents refrain from going outside or holding public events until June 14 as well."

What does this mean for Baeksang???

Oh, lol. Someone just posted above. Same story. Binjin shippers on high alert. Now what???

Oh no! I saw about the small case of increase of 40 but didn't realize it was now potentially going to affect public events. Earlier in the month there was the Itaewon club outbreak but it didn't seem to affect Baeksang as I wasn't expecting red carpet but it's mentioned on TikTok about red carpet. 

Omg all of Binnie new stuff. Such a cutie. I actually didn't realize I would wake up to more stuff from him already :wub: Hope he uses the grapefruit shower scent at "home". I literally was thinking of scented candles as he was smelling them like that lol

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, girlpepper said:

This is me chiming in the timeline bandwagon. I maybe speaking on broad sweeps here, but here goes my anyway.

The TN shooting (Aug. Dec. 2017) was the getting to know you on a more professional and maybe, a little bit on the personal side. The TN reshoot (early 2018) is where they rekindled that closeness on a more serious personal level. What happens between the time of reshoot and before the promo periods, we may never know. But when the TN promotions started that feelings are intensified. During the promos (August -Sept.2018) we can see that the flirting is apparent and the closeness is undeniable. It’s when the actions betrays the words:D. I think during that time there was already an agreement about the unspoken feelings between them. After the promo (Oct-Dec.2018) that is where I think they acted very seriously on that feelings. A serious courtship is happening (an ample time considering how busy they can get).

The Jan2019 grocery picture for me just confirmed that they are already on a relationship.The grocery sighting is their unspoken words of dating where the under appreciated paths for dates is to do things where the focus is to do hybrid between getting to know each other on a more intimate setting and doing something active (playing golf, grocery shopping, traveling etc.’s) until their cover story was blown up. The normal dating wasn’t so normal anymore. And denials from both camp was issued (to which no one really buys). The timeline between Feb- July 2019 is a blur to me. They just went incognito:lol: although, an April sighting was seen. 

April - May 2019 when they accepted CLOY reports from media outlets. The story I think, were already on the works which presumably they were in talks for months of how they want the story be told  before they actually said their final Yes to the story. The final draft was sent to them prior to July 2019 script reading (if they want any changes made).

August 2019 -February 2020 CLOY shooting, promos, interviews. The relationship can’t be denied. This is when they are really trying hard to ignore the feelings and be professionals, but by using certain expressions through their actions they turn it into facts thereby, changing how we see them. It’s when their action turns into words. How their language act can suddenly alter our beliefs, views, feelings and perceptions thus, making us fall hard for them even more as evident in the very widely popular CLOY. Their language is their actions, if it means anything, it speaks louder than any words uttered. They may be trained professionals who without a doubt will always put their work first and because they love both their jobs, but to the untrained eyes they are also humans like the rest of us who loves to Love in a world where it can both exist.

Yay!!! Thank you BINJIN shippers for the undying support for our loves. All the efforts will surely be rewarded. Keep sailing and keep fighting!

Disclaimer: my views and opinions are mine and have nothing to do with anyone. If facts and timeline doesn’t add up it’s because I’m on my delulu mind. Fight me:lol:.

I think what I wrote was similar to yours lol. I just didn't go into more detail of the obvious get to know you I want to be with you that was TN promo period from Aug-Sept. If they reconnect since TN reshoots, that means he was already "watching" to see if she was someone he wanted to be with lol. Plus I think there was that video during Rampant where HB was trying to get his phone back like an embarrassed kid from JDG. Also from Rampant premiere, looked like he was a bit nervous as he knew SYJ was coming. Regardless they could have been official as a couple in Oct/Nov but felt for serious dating it would be LA to make it official 

The more I watched the CLOY goodies we got from interviews and behind the scenes. It's so clear they're trying to hide their feelings in the professional setting but it's so obvious at the same time. They're just in their little "love bubble" It's just CLOY press day after press con and their interviews that day. It was obvious by the way SYJ was acting towards him outside from her teasing that they are more than "close friend" HB already made it so obvious in the talk lol. 

That would then mean during CLOY they celebrated their "anniversary" . If so that would also be why it looked more different between them in Dec. Why it felt more like they were a married couple and how they were both practically glowing especially SYJ. Like I don't think she wore much make up. Soo.. :wub:

During CLOY filming period , we had his birthday, Christmas, nye/ny, her bday and Valentine's day lol. Like clearly they celebrated. Plus technically went on two trips thanks to CLOY filming in Switzerland and Mongolia 

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

BINJIN have got to win something on Baeksang haha I don't have  the face to show anymore to my friends, clients, employees and fellow moms at my daughter school after the lock down lol. Sorry for flooding. I just can't believe I am being like this... I have turned into a total BINJIN loon. LOL

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

OMG OMG! My friend just messaged me. Her husband is one of Smart Telecom executives and she's inviting me to come with her to meet Hyun Bin on Monday when he comes (still asking for her husband permission though) waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hope HB can travel and friend's husband agrees.

My problem is how to get a quarantine pass... I am coming from outside Manila

Update: Friend's husband says it's impossible for him to get us (me and his wife) the pass/ permit to come to the event.There will be few people only allowed in the event on Monday. I am asking her to show me his tv ad.... as it's already done and she has seen it. Obviously, I am not allowed to share it yet. I just told her husband to take a photo of Hyun Bin when they meet on Monday.... so we can have something here lol. Haaaaay I hate this Covid pandemic so much!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 9

Honestly guys, voting for BinJin is one of the most stressful things that I have to deal with in my whole life.

Up and down, wait and then left and right and then up and down again.

I prefer the most beautiful woman 2020 voting types as we can only vote one time on FB/ IG/ Twitter.. and then done!

(There were almost 15 millions voters worldwide)

Here like 100.000 to 200.000 fans need to fight with each other everyday single during a week to see who can make faster taps.

But I have not yet given up thanks to BinJin and I hope you do too!

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Update: Friend's husband says it's impossible for him to get us (me and his wife) the pass/ permit to come to the event.There will be few people only allowed in the event on Monday. I am asking her to show me his tv ad.... as it's already done and she has seen it. Obviously, I am not allowed to share it yet. I just told her husband to take a photo of Hyun Bin when they meet on Monday.... so we can have something here lol. Haaaaay I hate this Covid pandemic so much!

Wait this Monday? Are they still allowing people to travel outside of SK? Don't they need to do the 14 day quarantine when they're back? If so isn't it too close to Baeksang

• Sad 2
  • Awesome 1

45 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Haha I am feeling so competitive and desperate so I messaged half of my friends on Facebook (around 200 of them) to vote for BINJIN with detailed instructions and most of them replied: Is that you, sis? / Is that really you, "my name"? LOL they can't believe I am doing this. Most of them don't have TikTok so I asked them to either download or borrow their kids Ipad/ Phone. I swear this will be my first and last time shipping. :joy:

Had a tough day explaining my friends the steps to vote...

I'm refreshing the voting chart every second the whole day..and my heart keeps pounding everytime the gap decreases...sigh!!!.. 

I am just hoping for the gap to increase in the night...

First time going torai over voting..

Keep voting people and widen the gap...

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, ElectricHearts said:

Wait this Monday? Are they still allowing people to travel outside of SK? Don't they need to do the 14 day quarantine when they're back? If so isn't it too close to Baeksang

Yes, she told me HB has been invited by Smart to come here on Monday.  Not sure about the travel ban and all.

18 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Yes, she told me HB has been invited by Smart to come here on Monday.  Not sure about the travel ban and all.

I think it will be a zoom/virtual meeting. There are still travel restrictions in place and anyone travelling to SK must self-quarantine for 14 days. So if HB were to travel overseas on Monday he will have to self-isolate for 14 days when he returns to SK. That will mess up his other commitments in SK ie Baeksang and filming. 

The Bench is promising that HB will visit the Philippines but not until end of year or early next year. So I can’t see how Smart can get him there so soon. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

All these techkie talks about EMULATOR and AUTOCLICK..... LOL!! I just know how to click and vote 5 time a day each for Binjin, with 2 accounts. :D

HB is really raining a LOT of goodies on us today! Here's the latest BodyLuv video - he looks really good here, and I want to buy that filtered-scented shower head too! Now when YJ going to give us goodies too?? Really haven't seen her for a LOONG time except for the challenge she posted on her Insta....

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

On 5/27/2020 at 10:17 PM, BJHope said:

Vacation spots for BinJin: @ElectricHearts Oh Sept is the best time to vacation in Africa? Interesting. Wow, if HB’s film wraps up by Aug (speculation) and Covid subsides, that timing would be perfect. Of course, I’d prefer their wedding at that time but their vacationing together would be wonderful too. A Youtube vid claims that HB owns a private island in Thailand and if so, how private and how romantic! However, some of these YTs are notoriously inaccurate in their info but we can dream on…:wub:

At first, I was going to be like.. maybe we are getting too ahead of ourselves. What if he hasn't proposed yet.. Then I was like pretty sure he has proposed I have a feeling.. LOL! Maybe that random article of investments was their announcement :lol: Then that would make sense why we keep getting "coincidence" couple news related updates around the same time now lol. Maybe BinJin have been trying to tell us about their secret love romance this entire time - just didn't want to do it during CLOY and SYJ "Great Wall of HB" on instagram that seems to still be about him in 2020 lol

@yejinatic1981 I guess he can still get away with it as it is "essential work" Just don't know the details on SK travel restrictions and if they also has a 14 day quarantine period once coming back! I didn't realize when they said we would get the release of the video on June 1 there would be even more Binnie stuff :wub:

@Binjin2Ri I agree with you on this. Like it is really too close unless somehow Bargaining production has already postpone filming now too.

Ok SYJ, where's your updates now lol.. 

Anyways what a great birthday week to come. I am overwhelm with all the BinJin news. Far more exciting than my current real life situation. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I think it will be a zoom/virtual meeting. There are still travel restrictions in place and anyone travelling to SK must self-quarantine for 14 days. So if HB were to travel overseas on Monday he will have to self-isolate for 14 days when he returns to SK. That will mess up his other commitments in SK ie Baeksang and filming. 

The Bench is promising that HB will visit the Philippines but not until end of year or early next year. So I can’t see how Smart can get him there so soon. 

Haha not sure. This is her exact message to me in Tagalog:

"Hubby says HB has been invited by Smart to come on Monday. Let's go sis! (I will ask my husband if we can go)."

Me: OMG, yes yes please!

But then the husband said we can't, it's impossible. Only few people are allowed there. 

I am.not really sure. I will clarify with her. I just messaged her saying I don't think it's allowed to fly outside Korea. I just got very excited I forgot about the travel ban situation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Unfortunately, I don't think YeJin will be endorsing Bench or any other local rival clothing brands anytime soon. She has current clothing brand endorsement in Korea which is also available in PH. I just hope she'll endorse other PH products/ services soon. :) Let's keep voting!

I meant not as an endorser but HB’s guest-being his wife:blush:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Abanti Farook said:

HB is losing weight again and going back to the ALHAMBRA look whereas I loved loved his captain Ri broad shouldered look 

Totally agree! I absolutely love his build during CLOY. I find him too skinny in anything else. It's not too clear when the Smart ad was filmed. During the other ads for Mediheal and Bodyluv he was still rocking the extra weight. He seems to be able to change his body shape pretty quickly (men :rolleyes:). And maybe now that he is a bit older his body has filled out more. Hope we are passed the super skinny SEGA days lol 

To chime in on the BinJin timeline, I mostly agree with everyone's theories. During TN filming they got to know each other a bit and spent some time with the director outside the set to discuss the movie. But this wasn't the traditional kind of movie set where they got to spend so much downtime together due to the nature of the filming (being on separate floors). Also HB was in a relationship at the time so everything was strictly platonic.

2018 changed everything. Reshoots, photoshoots and promo from about April to October with the most time spent together in Sept/Oct. I love how they always seemed to sit next to each other on the bus when traveling to all those events. We may never know exactly when things started but this was definitely the period where the foundation was being laid. However for HB to join SYJ in LA in January meant things were getting real fast. 

While we first heard about HB being in talks got CLOY March 8, in reality they have have been discussing this sooner. So there may have been a discussion as early as Jan/Feb about them being part of this drama, only solidifying their decision to keep the relationship private. 

And for obvious reasons they had to keep that up during CLOY filiming. Which leaves us here today, post-CLOY. What now? Perhaps they are at the point where it only makes sense to say anything when there is marriage news otherwise it might seem silly to announce they are simply dating since they issued so many denials. Could they really just be friends? :blink: Makes absolutely no sense to me given everything we have witnessed. They make too much sense together, there is obvious attraction, they are both in a similar place both in life and in the industry (SYG even said this during TN promo, how much they have in common), have a similar circle of friends, appear to share similar values, with just enough differences to keep things interesting. 

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1