[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Guysss it is day 4...Time to vote again. Thank god our YJ was able to sustain the lead position throughout the day.YJ has an edge of over 10k votes.

As our voting quota has been replenished, we can widen the gap again ,just like how we did yesterday.. fighting:w00t:

Spoiler

A bit worried cause it is written below on the voting page that we can't vote using multiple ids for one device. What does it imply??.I mean will they disqualify the votes later on.

But anyways we should continue with full force .

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, hallyu said:

Maybe you are right, but I guess there were 2 YoungLim CF shootings: 1 before CLOY in Dec and 1 after CLOY in March (she tied her hair) 

I think SYJ’s younglim cf might have been the same shooting because it’s for the 2020/2021 catalogue but marketing pics released at different times. Just like HB’s bodyluv, he shot those a while back because we got some teasers for the shower head video, but the full video was only released today. 

• Like 4

Please, please Vote !!Open numerous accounts and vote. It will say vote failed but tou have to keep pushing the vote button and eventually will come vote  succeeded. Sometimes it taked more sometimes it takes less from 3 min-15 min or more!  If you catch the moment when votes go through easily, vote as much as you can at that moment with multiple accounts!!  Spare every unnecessary moment, don’t scroll through twitter or over there to much because it is our last chance to do something for our ship too!!! Now or never!! If we do not succeed you will regret not having voted enough. I spared this minutes to write here..going back to voting.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Hahaha this is awesome! I also tagged Globe this morning that the only reason I won't switch despite being a Globe subscriber for a long time is if they get Son YeJin as endorser hahaha

Looks like they are doing an interview. But maybe film in SK? Who knows lol. If he finds a way to travel, then they can go to Africa on their trip LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I think HB will have his "first" media interview post CLOY through his endorsement of Smart on Monday, June 1. 

This might be via video conferencing though as quarantine protocols still bar foreigners from entering the Philippines (except those married to Filipinos or with Filipino families).

By the way... @Chewy previously mentioned that KTP himself is/was browsing the forum. Enjoy reading the threads HB.... 

Be wary and don't underestimate the OSW fans as apparently they are known for offloading and mass voting at the last minute (it had already happened in the past)... it is also their strategy to slow down the pace of the leader (so they will feel complacent and slow down in voting)... and then suddenly catch up and offload and mass vote at the last minute... so never be complacent and keep voting. We need to ensure we get enough separation during our peak voting periods (midnight to morning Korea time).

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5

18 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

HB has a big gap of 61k now.

OSW fans are not so fierce like IU fans.

I am not so worried for HB unlike Yejin...it's a smooth sailing ride for him..

And I totally agree with you..OSW fans not as passionate like IU fans..

• Like 2

The information below is what I copied from our voting group. We are trying to appeal to those Western fans to get up early in June 2 and vote for them.  This really make sense

Dear western fans of Hyun Bin and Son Yejin, sorry to bother you. 
Now the thing is that the vote will ends at 23:59 Korean time, June 2, and it’s your morning. So it’s likely that many of you will not have started to vote yet when deadline comes. However through these days we can see that your power is marvelous, cus when it’s your period the votes are really rocketing! 
Please, if possible, get up and vote earlier that morning so that the world can hear your voice. Your votes really make a difference. And please spread for our beloveds! Many thanks!

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 5

Dear fans of the Western Hemisphere, the voting is scheduled to end at 10:59 New York time on June 2. Could you please get up early and vote with us in the old world? Please. The fans of the competitor are too strong. We really work hard, but we need you mor

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Dear fans of the Western Hemisphere, the voting is scheduled to end at 10:59 New York time on June 2. Could you please get up early and vote with us in the old world? Please. The fans of the competitor are too strong. We really work hard, but we need you mor

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Hi, May I sail with this ship??? I'm new to shipping BinJin after watching CLOY 6 times before I understood everything with subtitles. I like this couple and have been wandering around watching all their videos anywhere and stumbled on this forum and have been reading posts since yesterday :blush:

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Hope I have been voting correctly. Only for them do I get TikTok lol. I kept getting voting successful and then eventually after number of times I clicked vote and I eventually got complete. Is this correct or is my phone weird? lol

Guess I think I did it correct. Uh if only the app would also install on my other phone. 

I am still thinking back to this tweet reply. They shouldn't play with us if it isn't going to happen lol

Now I am wondering if she is actually going to be in the reveal lol. Yesterday I thought it was the same car but clearly as stated before it is a different car from the BMW teaser. Anyways, if so I will be passed out on June 1 crying lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I kept getting voting successful and then eventually after number of times I clicked vote and I eventually got complete. Is this correct or is my phone weird? lol

Yeah, it says complete after 3 successful votes and note that you should see the vote count increase. If you share (or attempt to share and hit back), you should be able to vote 2 more times. So per acct, u can have 5 votes each for HB and SYJ.

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I am still thinking back to this tweet reply. They shouldn't play with us if it isn't going to happen lol

And omg they really better not play with our feelings like that. Our poor hearts are already quite emotional from all the voting lol

Welcome @Skye Ramos and enjoy shipping!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

HB is really raining a LOT of goodies on us today! Here's the latest BodyLuv video - he looks really good here, and I want to buy that filtered-scented shower head too! Now when YJ going to give us goodies too?? Really haven't seen her for a LOONG time except for the challenge she posted on her Insta....

He picks the Pacific Ocean scent....aahhh we know who loves ocean and beach so much, no wonder he says it's his type, very subtle candy ahjussi :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, gloriousCheese said:

Yeah, it says complete after 3 successful votes and note that you should see the vote count increase. If you share (or attempt to share and hit back), you should be able to vote 2 more times. So per acct, u can have 5 votes each for HB and SYJ.

And omg...they really better not play with that..our poor hearts are already quite emotional from all the voting lol

Ok I have noticed the vote number increasing. So it may have gone through correctly. It could have been 5x each for both of them. I will try again later when it's a new day. I tried installing the app on my newer phone but it kept crashing lol. So I guess right now I am voting on one  device. 

Yup! I think I had more rational thoughts yesterday when I was confused thinking it was the same car/ad lol. After rewatching them both, I am now like what else is there needed to "RiVeal" if we already know he is the driver in this :lol: 

Actually are they going to do a car chase? Hence the whole V in RiVeal.. So Ri vs. Ri ... 

@Siti Masithah omg I didn't think of that. I got too distracted over him smelling the caps like scented candles which she also likes lol. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1