[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

55 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

Sorry to be a bummer but I actually think the chance of them being in a same CF is Low if they are a couple. It’s a big nono in K ent. Unless they are married for some time and has no major controversy. (Ref the married couple that took up a CF recently) 

But since it is CF as an endorser for oversea work? Yea I know kent doesn't like that for couples. Both YSJ and HB have done at least one CF with their co stars. Regardless, I am ok if they don't end up doing a CF. They are already pretty much doing "couple" things already like being under the same company with Mediheal and Manyo lol and do younglim and bodyluv = home life lol. That is why I am a bit curious what new CFs she will do next lol. Like he chose Philippines for 2 endorsements. There seems to be a bit of a pattern with their recent CF bookings from last year lol.

Anyways either it is a car chase with HB vs himself like Ri vs Ri or a cameo from SYJ in it or something. I just wonder if she does end up in it, they pretty much didn't get caught when they were out then lol. I just don't know what else there is to reveal for this fast internet connection commercial lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Good catch!! I actually thot he was going to select Green Forest but he ended up picking Pacific Ocean, SYJ's favorite vacation place.:D Good boyfriend vibes hahaha!! :D Also, for a shower head ad, how come he's dressed in sweatshirts?? Not even a hint of skin lol!! I think Binnie must have built-in a clause in all his work agreements that he won't show any skin (unless crucial to the plot or character) lol! Notice there's no obligatory upper body reveal in CLOY (that was taken up by 2nd ML). He has the clout to choose not to do that now. :D

Yeah, while we got SeRi's bath tub scene, we can't get the same with Capt Ri huhuhu. 
Guess we just need to watch all other his previous movies and dramas to see shirtless scenes.....

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

Wow!! MBC is re-airing Non-Stop 4, which HB appears in (his first drama starring role?). Everyone's trying to catch the CLOY wave! Can we also have SYJ's first drama "Delicious Proposal" re-air too? It's also from MBC! (another Binjin parallel - 1st drama from MBC)

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Onewaytrain said:

Sorry to be a bummer but I actually think the chance of them being in a same CF is Low if they are a couple. It’s a big nono in K ent. Unless they are married for some time and has no major controversy. (Ref the married couple that took up a CF recently) 

Hahaha! No probs with me. It’s just my wishful thinking. To be honest, I don’t really get K-Ent because in my country, it is ok for a loveteam to do CF together as it would be good promotion of their tandem and the products, and would mean more profits for all concerned when the public approves. Anyway, i respect that and understand. But still i can dream, right? BTW, Manny Pangilinan (SMART bigBoss) is really uber rich that he can do anything. 

@junejune_16 I am sorry I have no idea. You can go back a few pages, i think I’ve read from other posters details regarding voting.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Siti Masithah said:

Yeah, while we got SeRi's bath tub scene, we can't get the same with Capt Ri huhuhu. 
Guess we just need to watch all other his previous movies and dramas to see shower scenes.....

the only shower scene was in Late Autumn but his character was a gigolo lol. Unless he had another one in his earlier works that I haven't finished watching lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Don't worry it was not only you! Hence why I started like thinking omg what if she is in this LOL! Are they doing a car chase? Is she in the passenger seat? OMG were these coincidence news leading to this moment before Baeksang :lol: Should I be prepared to "die" before June 2 lol. Does that mean they will hold hands at Baeksang.. Yea :lol:

Actually since it is a CF for Phillipines.. these oversea bookings would give them a chance to work together more LOL Although it has happened where co stars do at least one CF together, after their show!

Let us “die” together with all the shippers here when this happens on June 1. LOL. 

• LOL 8

Please let me know if it's more appropriate to post this on HB's thread. Remember the insta photos of HB posting with a green bottle at an outdoor scene (with lots of trees around)? Here's one of the first official photos of HB with the organic barley H.Science juice. TVCF will officially be out on June 3. Our Cow-Binnie is being so busy being pretty much almost everywhere now with so many endorsements. So happy that his hard work is paying off (as always) and he's so loved by everyone. 

100073612-1977922169009724-8257282086365

Credit: HB's FB Fanclub (Hyun Bin's House in Vietnam)

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4

Apart from Binjin leading in the race ,I feel giddy over another good news. But this one is related to the later half of Binjin. So a very popular drama ended recently and for their final Ost, they decided to remake an OST of one of the most famous movie of SYJ. 

I guess most of you know what I m talking about. The original song was from SYJ'S movie called "The Classic" ,titled "Me to you,You to me.". Although I haven't watched that drama but the new song is pretty good too given that the original one is one of my favourite.

My point is, many people are flocking towards the original Ost and discovering YJ again. Eventhough CLOY has already solidified her hallyu status but after this, she has earned a bunch of more admirers and I think we got another dose of pill to keep fighting for her.The new song is already climbing the korean charts so I hope neutral people will get tempted to vote in our favour cause that drama's cast are way out of the race for popularity award anyway.

Fate really has its unique way ..At first,all those CF news related to Binnie and now this thing involving YJ, all in the midst of the voting process..Yayyyy:w00t:

• Like 7
  • Love 17

Oh wow! A pic from the healthy juice already. So much Binnie news lol. Hopefully SYJ manyo CF is coming soon. I saw the director updated for the other actress that does manyo earlier. So basically they lined up for Binnie news everyday I see lol

I was watching IU perform that song at Blue Dragon Awards in front of SYJ! Honestly I love that song from The Classic

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Hello all, newbie here. Diehard BinJin shipper though after watching CLoY and a ton of BTS videos and interviews etc. 

Just wanted to comment, after watching another video of their interactions for the nth time, I am amused at how SYJ really seems to know how to push HB’s buttons. She keeps on seeming to throw him off balance and startle him with her remarks, and he lets her, not because he’s a pushover but because that’s part of her appeal to him, that she’s sorta unpredictable. His expressions often look like he marvels at her ability to catch him off guard, though he doesn’t look displeased at all, except that one time when she corrected him re letting go of her hand when they were filming the cliff scene. If I were reading his mind based on his reactions it’s like he’s thinking, “Da*n”, she did it again.” She can’t help it, and he can’t help his reactions either. THAT’S chemistry, and it’s explosive and so addictive to witness.

I was a psych major so it’s fun to observe people interacting and figure out what’s going on in their heads/hearts. Of course I could be wrong. 

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Onewaytrain said:

Plus it will be too expensive for the Company, both being Alpha. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SHpectator said:

Son Ye Jin currently with 671847, up by 65K from IU...

HyunBin at 632,475 leading by about 80k...

damn it's a BINJIN's world, we only rent in it LOLz

Mad props to hyperfans, so dedicated y'all! :thumbsup:

let's keep voting like there's no tomorrow! :star:

So amazed at the power of Binjin Shippers! FIGHTING for our Power Couple  :glasses: :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, ncly said:

Please let me know if it's more appropriate to post this on HB's thread. Remember the insta photos of HB posting with a green bottle at an outdoor scene (with lots of trees around)? Here's one of the first official photos of HB with the organic barley H.Science juice. TVCF will officially be out on June 3. Our Cow-Binnie is being so busy being pretty much almost everywhere now with so many endorsements. So happy that his hard work is paying off (as always) and he's so loved by everyone. 

Credit: HB's FB Fanclub (Hyun Bin's House in Vietnam)

Both HB and SYJ are professional actors / actress with their own work schedule or activities which will be different and come out at different times. Therefore it is inevitable that there will be latest updates, news and happenings (whether it is on filming, CF, events, surveys results or news articles) on only one half of couple be it HB or SYJ which I find  informative and most welcome like the above that you have shared.

I see nothing wrong with your posts and I am sure others would agree with me so please don’t worry and keep on posting.

• Like 12

Yea I was wondering if SYJ was going to do anything for her 20th anniversary (if she counts June 3 as her debut year)

Anyways when I originally posted earlier about it should be a good week before Baeksang.. I really was trying to make my birthday week better. I didn't think I would be dying with news everyday from BinJin :lol: I still laugh at the popularity award poll has to end on my birthday date  (in korea time zone)

This is the Navar article with details on Binnie's H. Science deal https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=366&aid=0000530407&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

Guess everything Binnie did during that mid May week is now all coming out

• Like 2
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

Hello all, newbie here. Diehard BinJin shipper though after watching CLoY and a ton of BTS videos and interviews etc. 

Just wanted to comment, after watching another video of their interactions for the nth time, I am amused at how SYJ really seems to know how to push HB’s buttons. She keeps on seeming to throw him off balance and startle him with her remarks, and he lets her, not because he’s a pushover but because that’s part of her appeal to him, that she’s sorta unpredictable. His expressions often look like he marvels at her ability to catch him off guard, though he doesn’t look displeased at all, except that one time when she corrected him re letting go of her hand when they were filming the cliff scene. If I were reading his mind based on his reactions it’s like he’s thinking, “Da*n”, she did it again.” She can’t help it, and he can’t help his reactions either. THAT’S chemistry, and it’s explosive and so addictive to witness.

I was a psych major so it’s fun to observe people interacting and figure out what’s going on in their heads/hearts. Of course I could be wrong. 

SYJ's beauty, charm and wit indeed let's her get away with a lot things, and HB is almost always willing to indulge her. 

I wonder was there ever a time (captured in BTS or interviews) where it's the other way around, it was HB who joked or did something to tease SYJ and she got annoyed or less than amused. HB probably go into panic and self-blame like how could he have upset his pretty lil Jinnie :blush:

and i wonder what they look like when they're actually fighting. still adorbs with pink bubbles all around, i would assume :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2