[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

57 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

So Yen Jin is known as one of the power creators in the Korean Film Industry. Hail to Queen Jinnie :o

Son Ye Jin is a brand already in SK film industry. When you say SYJ, her name recall are exemplary acting, epic movies and box office records. This girl is on fire. Idol now and forever. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 6

8 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

This is her answer when I asked her about the travel ban (she asked her husband too)

Inked2020-05-28-20-39-08-Ninas-Insider-C

So I think it was indeed scheduled on Monday beforehand but looking at the tight situation now, I don't think it will be feasible on Monday.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, PoisonIvy said:

Had a tough day explaining my friends the steps to vote...

I'm refreshing the voting chart every second the whole day..and my heart keeps pounding everytime the gap decreases...sigh!!!.. 

I am just hoping for the gap to increase in the night...

First time going torai over voting..

Keep voting people and widen the gap...

Me too.... I keep checking at the clock. 2.5 hours to go until we can vote again for the 4th day.

If tomorrow morning we can widen the gap to 27k again like this morning, and in the afternoon our rival fans come again to decrease the gap, if we can hold on to 14k gap like right now, i think we are safe. But it's better if we can increase the gap.

Omg this driving me crazy hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

SYJ’s activities after CLOY 

16/3: IG post of a lemon plan 

10/4: Young Lim CF shooting 

9/5: Her IG post for thank you challenge 

22/5: The most beautiful woman 2020

25/5: Her global popularity & she is considering carefully local and overseas projects 

27/5: Manyo CF filming

• Like 4
  • Love 4

@hallyu I suspect the Younglim cf was shot prior but only released in April. And the starmometer result and article written about her were not really activities as such. The only concrete one was her post responding to the challenge. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Haha not sure. This is her exact message to me in Tagalog:

"Hubby says HB has been invited by Smart to come on Monday. Let's go sis! (I will ask my husband if we can go)."

Me: OMG, yes yes please!

But then the husband said we can't, it's impossible. Only few people are allowed there. 

I am.not really sure. I will clarify with her. I just messaged her saying I don't think it's allowed to fly outside Korea. I just got very excited I forgot about the travel ban situation.

mass gathering is not allowed even in downgraded quarantine (GCQ), so i assume this would be more of virtual meet and greet or remote media launch or something :D

23 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

So I think it was indeed scheduled on Monday beforehand but looking at the tight situation now, I don't think it will be feasible on Monday.

Looks like the main travel restrictions are for city of Daegu and the province of North Gyeongsang for SK entering Phillipines as well. So he could still travel as it is essential work but he is putting a risk of potentially getting asked to quarantine for 14 days in Phillipines/SK when he arrives at the airports. So the flight would be 4 hours each way and let's say he is there for less than a day for a 3 hour meeting/shoot? Then the Baeksang is in less than 3 days. He is sure cutting it close :huh:  However, with the latest update in SK now.. who knows what is happening. Zoom/Virtual meet is the most common option right now. That is the new norm sadly lol

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

Totally agree! I absolutely love his build during CLOY. I find him too skinny in anything else. It's not too clear when the Smart ad was filmed. During the other ads for Mediheal and Bodyluv he was still rocking the extra weight. He seems to be able to change his body shape pretty quickly (men :rolleyes:). And maybe now that he is a bit older his body has filled out more. Hope we are passed the super skinny SEGA days lol 

Is his Cloy build the same as when he was in The fatal Encounter? I totally love his back muscless :wub: it was soooo hot....haha Jinnie is one sure LUCKY ladyyy...:naughty:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@hallyu I suspect the Younglim cf was shot prior but only released in April. And the starmometer result and article written about her were not really activities as such. The only concrete one was her post responding to the challenge. 

Maybe you are right, but I guess there were 2 YoungLim CF shootings: 1 before CLOY in Dec and 1 after CLOY in March (she tied her hair) 

mass gathering is not allowed even in downgraded quarantine (GCQ), so i assume this would be more of virtual meet and greet or remote media launch or something :D

Looks like the main travel restrictions are for city of Daegu and the province of North Gyeongsang for SK entering Phillipines as well. So he could still travel as it is essential work but he is putting a risk of potentially getting asked to quarantine for 14 days in Phillipines/SK when he arrives at the airports. So the flight would be 4 hours each way and let's say he is there for less than a day for a 3 hour meeting/shoot? Then the Baeksang is in less than 3 days. He is sure cutting it close :huh:  However, with the latest update in SK now.. who knows what is happening. Zoom/Virtual meet is the most common option right now. That is the new norm sadly lol

Yeah I just realize  HB won't take a risk going to PH this time around. I will be happy if it gets reschedule when it's safe to have mass gathering already though.... then I can probably ask my friend to force her husband to bring us along to see HB hehe, and HB can attend Baeksang, more importantly.

My friend said that the full tv ad will be released on Monday, I think it is in the news too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just reminder!!
Do not uninstall or delete TIKTOK app until June 5th or else our votes won't be counted!!!

Also please check the close time on June 2nd in each country, must be before South Korea close time. Please double check and do not miss the vote.

We love BinJin❤️

Thanks

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

Totally agree! I absolutely love his build during CLOY. I find him too skinny in anything else. It's not too clear when the Smart ad was filmed. During the other ads for Mediheal and Bodyluv he was still rocking the extra weight. He seems to be able to change his body shape pretty quickly (men :rolleyes:). And maybe now that he is a bit older his body has filled out more. Hope we are passed the super skinny SEGA days lol . 

Yea I relooked at the BMW teaser/his recent looks we got on instagram and I still feel like he filmed it this month around the time of the BMW CF. So maybe he was filming BMW, Smart etc. Otherwise, bodyluv was from March? As we got that other pic leak of him (that was asked to also be deleted of him and the healthy juice) And it was a CF back to back filming for a week. So two weeks ago time frame. However, yes he sure can change body shape fast lol. Oh men..

This would have been perfect LOL

Everytime I think of how HB does bodyluv and SYJ does younglim. Besides the fact that mediheal and manyo are under the same company. I keep thinking of Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard and their joint samsung ads/related to home lol :wub: One can dream that's what they will do next lol

• Like 7
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, junejune_16 said:

Hi! Did your votes from all your accounts are successful? I tried to add another one (I have two accounts per device) but my votes are failed. In my other device, my second account cannot vote again after sharing.

Hi! Currently I'm in my 42nd account, and so far, they are all successful. However you really need to tap a lot of times until it's successful. I am using the autoclicker app, changing the interval to 50 milliseconds so that it will click faster, and I can do other things while voting at the same time. For me, the key is patience and dedication :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 2

Latest updates on voting 11:06 pm KTS

YJ’s gap has been reduced to +11k only

HB has a gap of 57+

IU fans make a giveaway campaign for voters. They are fierce.

Please keep voting guys.

We can not lose this battle.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 2

On 5/13/2020 at 1:12 AM, Under BinJin Spell said:

I must do this confession, NOW.

I would not have joined this forum had this pandemic not forced me and my life partner of 35 years to work M-F from and stay at home most of the time starting in mid March. In the absence of live sports on tv and other venues here in Canada (west coast), closure of film theatres/cinema, restaurants, even malls and churches and the border with USA , and  the limited no of good action and war films and series on tv and Netflix, I had to return to Cloy as I really enjoyed this series.  I binged Cloy in Feb prior to Covid19 becoming a pandemic as soon as the last 8 episodes became available on Netflix. 

So I became fascinated by both HB and SYJ coz of their fantastic chemistry on Cloy. The fascination turned into addiction after watching their promos for TN and Cloy on YouTube. Even watched action films starring either of them TN, The Pirates and  Conf Assign, and BTS and fan-made videos. 

I consider this as temp addiction as it will surely stop once the ship docks to let us celebrate with the Union of the CEO and the Queen of Melo.

At my age, I consider either of them as my son or my daughter for my delulu.

And I like SYJ to be HB’s wife as she makes him leave his shell, be really alive, happy and content. She fulfills his type as his wife - very pretty, understanding, has good character,  personality and hands,  can cook and has that trademark eye smile/infectious laughter.

And I like HB to be SYJ’s husband as he is really a good-natured, mild-mannered and disciplined man and a dedicated son to his parents. He will be a good provider for his own family. Physically, he’s tall, super handsome and well put together.

Based on their  own individual and combined  story that I have heard and seen, the fulfillment of their love story is very much in their destiny. 

I  learned that SYJ used to commute 3xs a week from Daegu to Seoul for her acting lessons. And that KTP aka HB could not be persuaded by baseball bat to forget his dream/ desire to  be an actor. And that his father, a strict disciplinarian and loving father, relented after lots of tears and remorse over dinner for accidentally hitting his son on the knee. Very moving stories.

And yes, my wife and I are in our early 60s, but we don’t feel old, though we’d be retiring in 4 or 5 years time. We are both brown asians, with little tinge of yellow and less white from our parents and grandparents (no racism implied). We’re staying at home  here in B.C. Canada as Covid19 is a super nasty virus to people with health-related  issues.

Need this  ship to dock soon, as I’ll be out of the house as soon as this Pandemic is over.

Cheers everyone. 

Whoa!! Very nice to see another Canuck who is a brand new BinJin shipper like me and also the same age. Yay!! for that. Like you, I would not have turned into a fan if not for this pandemic. But now I am addicted. My sister has been watching K-dramas was urging me to watch CLOY but she warned me that I will be drawn to the stars. I dismissed it because I didn't want to be on a ship again after being disappointed twice in the past.  But after we returned to Canada after an international trip and had to self-isolate, I thought what the heck, I should check CLOY out. And now I am addicted. I am like a sponge, absorbing everything I can about BinJin from the social media. I do hope that these two will end up together, be married and have a family. That's all I wish for them. Now if they are not, I will be sad for sure but life will go on. 

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3

21 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

Latest updates on voting 11:06 pm KTS

YJ’s gap has been reduced to +11k only

HB has a gap of 57+

IU fans make a giveaway campaign for voters. They are fierce.

Smart campaigning by IU fans. No wonder they are closing the GAP so fast.      Very fierce competition. 

I have 20 accounts now as I have created more accounts today to vote. But think that is all that I can do for today. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

HB is really raining a LOT of goodies on us today! Here's the latest BodyLuv video - he looks really good here

Hyunbin saying "this is my type" in this CF reminds me of a certain repetitive dialogue in a certain drama :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Bin~jin said:

Hyunbin saying "this is my type" in this CF reminds me of a certain repetitive dialogue in a certain drama :D

Honestly, everything he does now in these CFs either reminds me of SYJ or what he has said in CLOY interviews :lol: oh my heart :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3