[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I mentioned a few pages back of my suspicions that Vast & MSTeam might be working in tandem in regards to OTP. Do you think they provide similar worded response/information to the journalists when they were contacted prior to the articles about OTP being written?:blink:

Yes! I'll copy-paste what I told a friend earlier (she is also here, that's why :D)

From what I remember when my dad was still alive, if his article from another newspaper were to be used by another newspaper, the credit would be there for as long as it's taken word for word. But for instances like this that the paragraphs, sentences, title and theme are not exactly 100% alike but are tweaked to avoid obvious copies (because it's technically plagiarism), there must be one source that allows for  distribution with strict wordings or allowances for tweaks.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 8

I think we might have become too delulu with the two articles. 

The popular Chosun writer may be accused of plagiarism from the writer from Dailian. She wrote her own name under the article, not MS Team.

It’s okay to be delulu sometime, but this may be a little bit too much delulu when we overanalyse every single little thing.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, cocolada said:

I think we might have become too delulu with the two articles. 

YJ’s article was written by a Korean

HB’s article was written by a Japanese newspaper. The Korean site reposts the news (correct me if I’m wrong)

Now, the popular Chosun writer may be accused of plagiarism? As she wrote her own name under the article, not MS Team.

It’s okay to be delulu sometime, but this may be a little bit too much delulu.

Nope. Dailian is a Korean newspaper and the writer in the byline is from Dailian. :) How else would we explain the near similarity in translation? This type of thing actually happens when the news is approved for distribution in the form of a press release by one agency with strict rules on how to reword it.

• Insightful 6
  • Thanks 4

38 minutes ago, Samsam said:

Yes! Seems like it. To see it side by side though, wow. The structure is almost the same. 

V/ast and MSTeam, what is the meaning of this? :D 

this can’t be pure coincidence. 

Actually this goes perfectly well with my random thoughts I had. I should really be sleeping but I couldn't stop thinking about it when I saw the two articles side by side:

Actually I've never seen two similar articles before from different outlets using a similar headline. Maybe it's different in knews. If anything, why not talk about the show and both actors lol. I'm use to pre award show buzz where they spotlight the show, actors nominated.. Then if anything is similar they would reference the source of the original article if posted on different outlet. 

Also never heard the term "love fire syndrome" before. I get what they're referring to when I read both articles. I'm just use to love and fire being used as a metaphor in a relationship. Maybe I should think more on the comment I previously made about "baeksang official" 

Anyways maybe I'll have proper thoughts when I officially wake up again. 

Even Bruce Lee has a nice quote "Love is a friendship caught on fire.." (quote is actually longer) Yup things I'm looking up when I should be sleeping lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Okay this is uncanny. Remember earlier we were talking about the similarity in theme of the two articles? I was translating the first paragraph of each article and saw they're nearly similarly structured and worded!

Good catch! Actually I am not that surprised that the article wordings and contents are pretty similar. I noticed in the last 1 or 2 weeks, Korean media has started publishing articles about CLOY's success overseas and the attention paid by foreign media esp Japan and US. This is likely part of the PR campaign as we get closer to Baeksang, and HB and YJ's agencies may be working together with the CLOY production company ie Studio Dragon about this. I think this is quite normal for PR release, news release etc.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 14
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Good catch! Actually I am not that surprised that the article wordings and contents are pretty similar. I noticed in the last 1 or 2 weeks, Korean media has started publishing articles about CLOY's success overseas and the attention paid by foreign media esp Japan and US. This is likely part of the PR campaign as we get closer to Baeksang, and HB and YJ's agencies may be working together with the CLOY production company ie Studio Dragon about this. I think this is quite normal for PR release, news release etc.

Thank you! :) Yes it is normal. It is definitely one legitimate PR move that is not uncommon even outside of South Korea. I am with you that their agencies must be working together on this one as I've heard someone affiliated with Yejin's MSTeam was the source of the Naver article while the photo in the Dailian article came from VAST.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

25 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I've heard someone affiliated with Yejin's MSTeam was the source of the Naver article while the photo in the Dailian article came from VAST.

It’s great if you could post some proof about MS Team’s affiliate.

@Choi sam sook first shared that article.
Is this correct that the Source is from MS. Would you edit the Twitter post if it is not correct to avoid misunderstanding. (It seems the Twitter poster made a joke about MS Team)

The article is written by a Chosun reporter. copyright Chosun, nothing related to MS

Reporter:

soulhn1220@sportschosun.com

- Copyrightsⓒ 스포츠조선(http://sports.chosun.com/)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003573256

I’m happy for Son Ye Jin.
Hope that new international projects will give her a chance to work on Cannes or Oscars red carpets someday together with her bodyguard HB. 

The article may give SYJ another boost to Daeksang as YJ and HB are now among the main Korean repsentatives to the world. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Guys,I don’t think you need to analyze those articles too much I personally think it was just articles showing the popularity of HB and YJ right now due to CLOY Worldwide Impact.And even the statement about YJ considering her next project carefully is not an official statement it seems, more like the writer opinion and what they expect YJ is doing right now due to her being silent and not announcing her next project yet.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Please guys help voting for Yejin and Hyun Bin on Baeksang Awards oficial poll for most popular actor and actresses 

- You need to download first the Tik Tok app and create an acc

-Follow their channel there : baeksang.official

-The poll will gonna start tomorrow at May 26 11am KST

-3 votes per day + 2 votes if u share the link

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

The most important thing is that Son Ye Jin is receiving many offers domestically and overseas now and is careful in chosing her next project. I don’t think PR moves or not PR moves are important.

But it is also good if it was actually a PR move from MS Team as they are sleeping all the time compared with an overtime working Vast. It’s great to remind Baeksang judges about CLOY’s huge global success.

I think SYJ fans/ her coworkers/ directors do more PR for her compared with MS Team. But YJ loves them like her family, so who I am to complain. 

• LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Please guys help voting for Yejin and Hyun Bin on Baeksang Awards oficial poll for most popular actor and actresses 

- You need to download first the Tik Tok app and create an acc

-Follow their channel there : baeksang.official

-The poll will gonna start tomorrow at May 26 11Pm KST

-3 votes per day + 2 votes if u share the link

If they win the popular award, will they still be able to win the Best Actor or Best Acress award. Rightfully there should be no correlation between the 2 awards. Can anyone shed some light on this? Who are the nominees for the popular awards? 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, charray said:

If they win the popular award, will they still be able to win the Best Actor or Best Acress award. Rightfully there should be no correlation between the 2 awards. Can anyone shed some light on this? Who are the nominees for the popular awards? 

I heard that the winner of popularity award would always be different to the winner of best actor/actress award.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, charray said:

The popular award does not interfere on the main award ... Don’t worry cause the award for best actress and actor is not even open to the public.

But if both wins this popular award they’ll gonna have a interaction on stage. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

No denial means......That's why I keep rowing, rowing, rowing! :blush:

I've heard about this interview back in March but I just can't find that article. Ugghh.. Do we have it here? I need to file it to my BINJIN Diary. 

this is a rought translation from @TotoroSY about the malaysian news article on page 338

But from the discussion on the page 339 the article maybe just a klik bait from @liltash85 analysis

I don't think she sit down for an interview from international media. i am Malaysian and this is from Malaysian Tabloid. As I read it, the journalist just interpreted her statement from Korean Media outlet coz she never said she sat down/ contacted SYJ for an interview. The journalist did a major Journalist blunder ( think so) as she did not quote her source.

and other fellow shipper aware of it because that seems not an official statement of YJ unni

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1