Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

The article is written by Chosun, not by SYJ’s agency.

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

Isn’t this normal for her to take her next project carefully.And I’m sure her next project will be a movie not a drama too.

And about our assumption she’s taking a break for the big day, initially speaking her considering her next project doesn’t mean she can’t be preparing other things too and doesn’t mean her project will be anytime soon too...scripts was given but the filming and release could’ve been like far later.And the fact that she’s been constantly working too...i do think it’ll be awhile.

But anyway I’m so happy for the success of CLOY and the increase of popularity of HB and YJ....I mean they’ve always been popular but CLOY impact worldwide makes them like the IT korean actor and actress at the moment.Baeksang better treat them right and give all of them an award.

My prediction would be Daesang:YJ,Best Actor:HB and Best Drama:CLOY OR It could also be Daesang:CLOY,Best Actor and Actress:HB and YJ.

Atleast thats what I want it to be lol Or give both HB and YJ a daesang together if it’s possible lol 

I agree.. Doesnt mean she can’t take a break first :rolleyes: 

With CLOY’s enormous success internationally, she is most likely to take a pause before undertaking her next project.

I think its really hard to surpass CLOY and it was a very special project for both of them. I don’t think they will 

miss being at Baeksang.

Hoping for the best :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

6 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

I could imagine her in a international film directed by Ang Lee. Wouldn't it be nice, no? *wishful thinking* ;)

Yes, it is a good idea.

I hope she could work with director Bong of Parasite as he always wants to do a musical movie and YJ also likes to act in a musical one which she has never done before. It’s great if she could work in a project that gives her a Cannes nomination or a bigger dream an Oscar nomination.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

It may take a while if the project chosen by Yejin is in English since she has to practice more. Please don't misunderstand me. I am looking at it just like how HB took about 2-3 months to practice his North Korean accent for CLOY. Please correct me if I am wrong with my assumptions. Nevertheless, I''m sure it will be a great project since "Son Ye Jin is in it"  :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

Some of SYJ fans are so funny

And we can see how the dynamics change. From constant rumours (or FACT) about her possibility relationshiP with for the love of god how he looks more and more handsome HB and won the most beautiful women. Then We read this.  Class! 

Now, SYJ fans start talking about what kind of her next project. Is it overseas? then where, maybe hollywood? ?? Will it  be drama or movie? with whom she will working with? What kind of script she will choose? 

call me overhyped but this is smart! She want her fans to focus on her project only, to see her as an actor with an amazing works not just a beautiful doll, in a world of Male domination (infact she is INDEED BEAUTIFUL) 

This statement give me such a relief.. regarding her relationship with HB. It only need one final sentence from her mouth.

And up until now nothing so.. 

I think at this point of her life  she sooooo enjoyed her time with her loved one. 

#insonyejinwetrust

• Like 5
  • Love 4

7 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Wasn't Hyun Bin's "Late Autumn" released in English? Maybe something like it is being considered for our dear Jinnie for the international audience. I'd be first in line for a ticket for that. :)

I guess. And she make use of her long break for further self-studying. 

Figthing my love yejinssi... 

Once a BinJin shipper is always a BinJin:blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, hallyu said:

Yes, it is a good idea.

I hope she could work with director Bong of Parasite as he always wants to do a musical movie and YJ also likes to act in a musical one which she has never done before. It’s great if she could work in a project that gives her a Cannes nomination or a bigger dream an Oscar nomination.

Absolutely. Its about time for her to take this direction (Cannes, and all other well known int'l film festivals). 

Considering she's meticulous in accepting roles, I do hope there's a good script being laid on her.

Hopefully we could get a concrete update on this soon. Very excited for her next project :)

• Love 7

55 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Now, SYJ fans start talking about what kind of her next project. Is it overseas? then where, maybe hollywood? ?? Will it  be drama or movie? with whom she will working with? What kind of script she will choose? 

call me overhyped but this is smart! She want her fans to focus on her project only, to see her as an actor with an amazing works not just a beautiful doll, in a world of Male dominant (infact she is INDEED BEAUTIFUL) 

I think at this point of her life  she sooooo enjoyed her time with her loved one. 

I agree with you on how smart she always is.

However, I’m checking the original article on Naver. It reads 

By Jo Ji-young, reporter soulhn1220@sportschosun.com 

CopyrightsⓒSports Chosun (http://sports.chosun.com/) , unauthorized reproduction and redistribution prohibited.

So the article was written by Sport Chosun, not her agency.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003573256

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

Hopefully we could get a concrete update on this soon. Very excited for her next project :)

Hahaha. In as much as we want her to expand her audience reach,  I want to hear news about something else first. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

I could imagine her in a international film directed by Ang Lee. Wouldn't it be nice, no? *wishful thinking* ;)

Yes I can see it too! Also now I'm reminded that SYJ kinda resembled Zhang Ziyi in one awards show in her younger years

Edited by gloriousCheese
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, hallyu said:

Yes, it is a good idea.

I prefer Ang Lee. Historical swordfighting film that would freshen up the mood from covid19 situations. We need a fighting spirit.

23 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

And we can see how the dynamics change. From constant rumours (or FACT) about her possibility relationshiP with for the love of god how he looks more and more handsome HB and won the most beautiful women. Then her agency realease this statement. Class! 

call me overhyped but this is smart! She want her fans to focus on her project only, to see her as an actor with an amazing works not just a beautiful doll, in a world of Male dominant (infact she is INDEED BEAUTIFUL) 

This statement give me such a relief.. regarding her relationship with HB. It only need one final sentence from her mouth.

And up until now nothing so.. 

#insonyejinwetrust

After all the storm and here the blessings prevail

And be encouraged to always keep them in your prayers guys.

Baeksang for the win!!! 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

However, I’m checking the original article on Naver. It reads 

Thank you....

I edited my post to avoid missleading information. 

:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Hahaha. In as much as we want her to expand her audience reach,  I want to hear news about something else first. :D

LOL. I know what you're thinking. Was browsing Twitter everyone has mixed emotions regarding this news.

I'm still hopeful for the news that we all wanted. But lets just respect whatever their decisions for now. :)

#SonYeJinWorldDomination :D

• Like 4
  • Love 4

29 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

We love them both individually or as a couple. No more no less. Ones success doesn’t hinder a shipper from supporting the individual who is the other half of the couple/ship. We should celebrate each others successes. We don’t control their lives, and if they don’t want to be anchored it’s their choice to make and as long as both are happy with their choices who are we to stop them from becoming and getting what they want to achieve more? Instead Let us show our support when and where they need it the most.

I still believe that this ship will dock sooner rather than later:wub:. BINJIN will always be BINJIN.

Agree with you..both SYJ and HB are now recognized internationally and Im sure they both receive a lot of offers. And we are here to support both of them be it work or personal relationship. And it is said that she is now considering more carefully of the offers and it is wise to do so and we are still in the midst of pandemic and I think she is taking it slowly and carefully. Will support both of them and Im sure they support each other too. Hope the ship will dock soon too! 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Great news about SYJ!! I am not surprised she is receiving offers overseas with all the CLOY buzz around the world. Also with the COVID situation, most of the filming will most likely happen later in the year as well. I have only slowly seen more casting announcements mentioned in terms of "Hollywood news" now. 

Actually, I recently tweeted about wanting them in a Bong Joon Ho movie. Maybe my wish will come true! Or even a female driven movie she seems to really want to work on!

43 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Wasn't Hyun Bin's "Late Autumn" released in English? Maybe something like it is being considered for our dear Jinnie for the international audience. I'd be first in line for a ticket for that. :)

Yes I recently watched Late Autumn. He spoke a lot of English for the movie and it was filmed in Seattle. HB had mentioned previously that he had considered doing hollywood movies but didn't feel like he was ready for that at the time. I think from what I read this was sometime before or after his Marine enlistment? Don't quote me on it. I just remember reading through my research here. I think I read on twitter that HB was learning more English during CLOY as he wanted to be better at it. People were thinking it was for Bargaining but I don't know. 

Anyways, what a fun day to officially join!!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

So happy to hear that our Ye Jin is quietly busy considering her next move. I'd like to think that she is even more carefully considering her next project not just because her image and soar popularity but because her other half need to be factored in too.... my delulu wish :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Me too. News like awards in Baeksang in less than two weeks, and also news about her OTHER JOINT PROJECT with her close friend which we are all waiting to be finished soon :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

I read somewhere that SYJ's favorite movie is The Piano which starred Holly Hunter. Holly didn't say a word in that incredible movie and still won numerous awards and Oscar for Best Actress. She only acted with her eyes, face expressions and body movements. I am dreaming that kind of project for uri YJ which is very rare nowadays or a musical movie is also a good idea. But first, getting married to your loved man, please. I want to see their baby tomato or baby orange soon huhuhu.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

LOL. I know what you're thinking. Was browsing Twitter everyone has mixed emotions regarding this news.

I'm still hopeful for the news that we all wanted. But lets just respect whatever their decisions for now. :)

#SonYeJinWorldDomination :D

However things evolve, respect for what anyone of them decides is always a given, of course. We're all reasonable that way, here. :)

Then again, it still doesn't take away from my natural tendency as a shipper to wish to hear for something else, first. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

45 minutes ago, EllenaKwj said:

Agree with you..both SYJ and HB are now recognized internationally and Im sure they both receive a lot of offers. And we are here to support both of them be it work or personal relationship. And it is said that she is now considering more carefully of the offers and it is wise to do so and we are still in the midst of pandemic and I think she is taking it slowly and carefully. Will support both of them and Im sure they support each other too. Hope the ship will dock soon too! 

Actually, it is a bit funny on my part. Since I am from Canada, I didn't really know about HB but I knew more about SYJ. I think it also has to do with the fact I am not that into action movies. So that was why I had missed all his big hits then. I found out while watching his previous works recently that Late Autumn had it's world premiere here in Toronto for 2010 Toronto International Film Festival (before I moved to Toronto :lol: - he wasn't here. So I didn't miss out lol). So he definitely was becoming more bigger "internationally" as he was hitting festival circuits even with Come Rain Come Sunshine. However, his marine enlistment happened post Secret Garden and then he just went on the action genre binge. So it is nice he went back to melodrama/rom com with CLOY and maybe something bigger thanks to CLOY! YAY!!

Anyone here who is a SYJ fan/follows her friends on instagram? Has Gong Hyo Jin always followed Jessica Chastain? I noticed that yesterday and got excited since I would love SYJ to work with Jessica!

Great news before Baeksang! I didn't expect this all to come out today lol

• Like 9
  • Love 1