[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, iamjelbel said:

True enough... for the love of BINJIN. I instructed my four kids to download tiktok and vote. Lol

obedient kids to their delulu mom... they just did. 

I've downloaded and followed the official Baeksang tiktok account. Haha ahjumma is having headache now because there are many videos with interchanging images. What next? Where do we vote and how?

Found the ANSWER: You click on the link under Baeksang profile. It will lead you to the vote page :D As of now HB is second with huge gap. YJ is also second but with minimal difference.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

Just wanna add more ‘evidences’ to this whole Maldives Trip theory lol 

- LJH actually know HB

- HB was actually free and doesn’t have public appearance as far as we know after his FM which is in May until his stylist wedding which is early July.The Maldives Trip maybe was in June atleast looking at LJH Instagram updates timeline.

- HB and YJ kind of tanned skin during CLOY script reading (End of July)

- YJ not updating anything about her Maldives Trip when she usually does when she goes on a trip...

And lbh though why would YJ be third wheeling her friend on their honeymoon...it’s a honeymoon seriously lol unless she brings her own man...which i think she did :lol:

Yea but we will never get those pic proofs lol :lol: Honestly, I remember seeing that pic from the show and was like oh he knows LJH.. ok he definitely went on this trip with her then lol. Plus their tan that is clearly not from golfing lol. Actually I am still amazed how many mutual friends and colleagues they have and they never met earlier. In a way it is fun watching their previous works and be like oh that is __ co star from this film lol. Like a lot of hollywood celebs I like are actually friends.. I would always be surprised to find out that they somehow knew each other for 10+ and it wasn't from working with each other. 

I love how both SYJ and HB gave Yoona acting advice during the time of Confidential Assignment. Since Yoona had a crush on HB, I always wonder if one of the girl conversations at SYJ house was about him lol..:lol: Since that would be before The Negotiation. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

7 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

I've downloaded and followed the official Baeksang tiktok account. Haha ahjumma is having headache now because there are many videos with interchanging images. What next? Where do we vote and how?

There’s a link at the profile page. It will bring you to the webpage to vote. :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iamjelbel said:

True enough... for the love of BINJIN. I instructed my four kids to download tiktok and vote. Lol

obedient kids to their delulu mom... they just did. 

Just hope your kids don't get much addicted to TikTok later on.:joy:

I had to download this app for the compulsory registration during an event 2 years ago.But deleted it right away as soon as the event was over.

Phewww!! I never thought I will ever go near that app again.

However for the love of Binjin I will do it and this time it will be installed in my phone for a  week exactly so that I can vote for them everyday. Tiktok is surely gonna get many new users due to Baeksang.

PS: Just hope my family peeps don't happen to notice this:sweatingbullets:..*shudders*.

They will make fun of me cause I myself used to laugh at some people who wasted their precious time using this app.

BTW thanks for the info @Onewaytrain.

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

7 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Once you’ve found the Baeksang Official account in Tik tok, open it, follow the account and click on the website link just bellow that says https://url.kr/LEbast. It will bring you to a site then choose English ( instead of Korean). Vote for HB up to 3x and SYJ up to 3x. It will tell you once you have reached your limit for the day. 

You can also share to other media platforms including cell/mobile numbers.

Hope this helps. I had a little struggle too before figuring it out.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Hi there! For those asking how to vote, you need to click the link found on

@baeksang.official TikTok account. The link will not work if you copy and paste it. Should be done directly on TikTok. :)

Edited by Mztiux
Wrong link
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, celest1al said:

@ElectricHearts Wow... this quote just got even better! I stand by my statement that this quote suits our couple perfectly. The flame stage was during their TN promo times... their flirting was definitely hot and fierce LOL. But during CLOY times, it's so clear they've gotten into the second stage... more quiet, but deep-burning and unquenchable. I love it so much! Thanks for sharing this random, but somehow perfect Bruce Lee quote :lol:

I agree!! This really sounds so much like Binjin as we watch their relationship development from TN promo to CLOY period. Yes, this is based on our observation and only they know the truth. But the candies sure are a lot from them!

2 hours ago, lovelyz said:

Just wanna add more ‘evidences’ to this whole Maldives Trip theory lol 

- LJH actually know HB

- HB was actually free and doesn’t have public appearance as far as we know after his FM which is in May until his stylist wedding which is early July.The Maldives Trip maybe was in June atleast looking at LJH Instagram updates timeline.

- HB and YJ kind of tanned skin during CLOY script reading (End of July)

- YJ not updating anything about her Maldives Trip when she usually does when she goes on a trip...

And lbh though why would YJ be third wheeling her friend on their honeymoon...it’s a honeymoon seriously lol unless she brings her own man...which i think she did :lol:

I went through the tweet you posted and there were also pictures of SYJ and HB in other events (separately) with their tanned skin and very noticeable golf-wrist-tanned-lines. :D   I think your theory of Maldives make a lot of sense, and it sure is very suspicious lol! Esp since this is only a few months after the Grocery incident, so Binjin will need to go somewhere really really private if they want to spend time together. But I didn't realise that HB knows Lee Jung Hyun - I guess it's a small world in K-ent. Even if they don't know each other well yet, they will surely be closer by now cuz of the YJ connection.

2 hours ago, celest1al said:

and anyone else I may have missed regarding the discussion about the popularity awards vs best actor/actress awards. I wanted to chime in with my 2 cents, but I will be putting it in the spoiler. 

I agree with your analysis about Baeksang popularity awards vs best actor/actress. Even if the actor/ actress won the votes for popularity, should the judges select him/ her as best actor/ actress, they will give the popularity award to the next highest votes (that's my guess). Also I notice that Baeksang has never (or very seldom) give the Best Actor/ Actress award to the same drama couple...... so let our hearts be prepared.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

8 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

What else BINJIN? What else do you want me to download while I am still at it? :bawling::bawling:

Hahaha add that to our daily tasks for BinJin, good thing this only lasts for a week :D It has only been an hour but I've already checked the poll more than a dozen times... Oh my... how can I be productive workwise :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, GroceryShipper said:

I finally found that elusive LINK to vote LOL!! When you search Baeksang, you need to go their homepage on Tik Tok. Then below their profile icon, there this really tiny like link in Korean - click on that to get to voting page.

ADDED - Sorry, the tiny link is not in korean (silly me). It's this one  https://url.kr/LEbast

Currently, both HB and SYJ is at 2nd place.

- For Actress, IU is at 1st place 24,623 26,907 votes, YJ with 21,876 24,770 votes

- For Actor, 1st place is Ong Seung Wu with 41,956 45,669 votes, HB with 35,252 37,844 votes

* Ong Seung Wu is a popular idol from the boyband Wanna One (now defunct). He was also nominated in Best New Actor category

Gosh, the votes already went up. The above 4 are WAY above other nominees. Good to see both SYJ and HB votes giving a very good fight to the 2 pop idols. Fighting Binjin!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Hahaha add that to our daily tasks for BinJin, good thing this only lasts for a week :D It has only been an hour but I've already checked the poll more than a dozen times... Oh my... how can I be productive workwise :sweatingbullets:

Felizak@t is crying inside. :joy: I can't believe this. I can't believe this at all.

• LOL 7

17 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I have downloaded Twitter with a sad face. :tears: I downloaded Insta with a sad face. :tears: Now I have downloaded Tiktok with a sad face. :tears: 

Because I never wanted to use these but for BINJIN (deep breath), but for BINJIN I violated my own set of rules. :bawling: 

Will BINJIN disown me if I don’t cave in to downloading TiKTok:tears:?  I just can’t break my own rules:tears:. My apologies already.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

What HB and SYJ think of each other...

hbsyj-Destiny1.jpg

Filter out the shop-talk and the message is “destiny has brought us together...”

hbsyj-Destiny2.jpg

Thumb rubs: We saw from the CLoY bts how often the Director gave a free hand to HB and SYJ to portray their emotions in the scenes. A smart move because it allowed natural traits between our couple to flow. Some of HB’s thumb rubs were scripted/directed but I can’t help but feel that many of them were spontaneous and all-HB. Enjoy this fan-video of HB's thumb rubs and SYJ’s hands on HB in the ring scene are emotive too. A few soft strokes between the two that say a thousand words to each other every time.

• Like 3
  • Love 18

2 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

Will BINJIN disown me if I don’t cave in to downloading TiKTok:tears:?  I just can’t break my own rules:tears:. My apologies already.

Someone told me that last night and I said I won't tell. :mellow: 

Well, well, well. Tiktok had a new user. :joy: Come on! Download it then delete after the voting period. That's my game plan. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

PS: Just hope my family peeps don't happen to notice this:sweatingbullets:..*shudders*.

They will make fun of me cause I myself used to laugh at some people who wasted their precious time using this app.

OMG! this also me elizza!! :joy:

i even talking bad about people who using tiktok

i really eat my words 

Yaiy!! ready for vote!!

let's try our best for BINJIN :glasses:

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

37 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I finally found that elusive LINK to vote LOL!! When you search Baeksang, you need to go their homepage on Tik Tok. Then below their profile icon, there this really tiny like link in Korean - click on that to get to voting page.

Currently, both HB and SYJ is at 2nd place.

- For Actress, IU is at 1st place 24,623 26,907 votes, YJ with 21,876 24,770 votes

- For Actor, 1st place is Ong Seung Wu with 41,956 45,669 votes, HB with 35,252 37,844 votes

* Ong Seung Wu is a popular idol from the boyband Wanna One (now defunct). He was also nominated in Best New Actor category

Gosh, the votes already went up. The above 4 are WAY above other nominees. Good to see both SYJ and HB votes giving a very good fight to the 2 pop idols. Fighting Binjin!!

I like how this thread is turning into a TikTok learning section. I refuse to get TikTok (the one social media platform I will never get lol). So I will be positive that fate will give them the awards they deserve ;)

As for popularity, I am impressed SYJ is in 2nd place not that far behind IU. I just figured her fans would go crazier in voting already.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1