[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Lol I honestly thought this day would NEVER come and alas here I am just having downloaded an app called TikTok?? I guess that’s where a lot of us have found ourselves :joy:

If there were ever to be a sign that we are going down with this ship, it is this one 

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

55 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I went through the tweet you posted and there were also pictures of SYJ and HB in other events (separately) with their tanned skin and very noticeable golf-wrist-tanned-lines. :D   

But the dates on HB photo was wrong though that wasn’t taken in June,It was taken on 10th May when he had a PressCon for his FM.My assumption is yes they did play golf probably alot of times but it was before Maldives Trip...I think the Maldives Trip was maybe around Mid-Late June.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 3

44 minutes ago, BJHope said:

What HB and SYJ think of each other...

Filter out the shop-talk and the message is “destiny has brought us together...

Good selections of pictures from the interviews, they were my favorite parts that melted my heart lol. I remember when he said she is a good partner to me, I was like omg! And then when she said she really wanted him to the role as RJY is exactly like him. All the other times they said meant to be and destiny. I am like ok.. I am dead now. Thank you :)

His thumb rubbing was definitely a whole new level in the show. I had never seen so much before. I think one of the great moments on the show is not only their stares but the close up on the hands. Like yes we know HB likes pretty hands :lol: Like during TN press, he couldn't stare at her for 5 secs - the make eye contact part where they laughed lol. What an improvement since then lol. 19 sec stare!! who does that lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, picky_eater_seri said:

Let's spread the voting poll and cast our vote to secure the popularity awards to BinJin couple! Fighting! :D

To vote click on this link 

https://vt.tiktok.com/SDYdbE/

Let's power vote guys! SYJ's greatest competitor is IU, for HB he's also in 2nd place. We can do this!

I just downloaded TikTok for the purpose of voting them, so once Baeksang is through I'll uninstall it hahah

• Love 4
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

I have downloaded Twitter with a sad face. :tears: I downloaded Insta with a sad face. :tears: Now I have downloaded Tiktok with a sad face. :tears: 

Because I never wanted to use these but for BINJIN (deep breath), but for BINJIN I violated my own set of rules. :bawling: 

What else BINJIN? What else do you want me to download while I am still at it? :bawling::bawling:

:joy::joy: Oh my heart! Tell me BINJIN and I'll do it with a snap of a finger. 

Bruno, don't judge me. 

As of 11.50am our girl is leading so far sis but her other half is not....we keep voting and voting until we reach the quota for the day:D

• Love 2
  • Awesome 5

5 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

YJ trolling HB like there’s no tomorrow yet HB still react and looks at her like she’s the most precious person ever :wub:

I miss them...i hope we can see them together at Baeksang but i don’t want to have high expectation to avoid that much of disappointment.But let’s do our best to help them win awards though.Let’s go!

You can really see how close they are, and how HB indulge YJ, letting her tease him mercilessly, yet he is actually enjoying it. And YJ teasing HB so much, even searching the internet to write that loooong compliment posing as a young fan, that shows how much she cares. Cuz only very very close "friends" do things like that. :D

Miss them too. Pray for them to be at Baeksang together. Yes, just hope for the best in terms of the awards, and expect the worse - that's how I mentally prepare myself for the final award night.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 4

4 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

As of 11.50am our girl is leading so far sis but her other half is not....we keep voting and voting until we reach the quota for the day:D

I am using 2 mobile phones and I have 4 email addresses :glasses:  That's 18 votes daily. :D

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I am using 2 mobile phones and I have 4 email addresses :glasses:  That's 18 votes daily. :D

You're such an active fans for sure @Felizak@t :joy:

I'm going download the apps because I really need to vote our BinJin. As I have a date tomorrow, I hope I will be able to hide it from my fiancee. I love him but I also love BinJin so much :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

I read from a fan acct in IG (sorry cant remember). Additional 2 votes if you click on share. No need to actually share. Just click share and then back, and you can vote for 2 more points.

Up to 3 accts can be logged in in tiktok. Lol. I also did not intend to use tiktok. Haha. But, oh well. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

@PetiteYeoja @gloriousCheese First and last ship so I am going all out. :joy: 

I can't tell my friends to vote coz this is my secret life so I have to find ways. :joy:

Haha same here. In all my accounts which ship BinJin and show support, all are Incognito. Also to avail for the additional 2 votes, I shared Baeksang's official tiktok page to my own facebook messenger account :D

This shipping makes us do things we despise doing, but for them we are all willing victims :D

• LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, CLOY Nified said:

I read from a fan acct in IG (sorry cant remember). Additional 2 votes if you click on share. No need to actually share. Just click share and then back, and you can vote for 2 more points.

Oh my..It did work as I just casted my votes again. Thanks for the info.Now we can get two extra votes each day.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2