[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

23 minutes ago, charray said:

Don’t know what will be the look that HB will sport at Baeksang? Will he really be sporting the look he has in his movie with facial hair and dark complexion at Baeksang?

Actually I wondered about that too but then there was the CF BMW shoot he filmed a week or a bit over before that on set pic was leaked. So I doubt he can grow that much facial hair so fast. So maybe it's make up and stuff which was one of the reasons why his agency wanted it deleted. I think it was mentioned how he was spotted on set wearing a wig. One of the many things I wonder about Baeksang.. what HB looks like now lol

May 10

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAALipGJqpB/

May 13

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAHiFMdJodl

• LOL 8

lol we will never really know but I know for sure even if I have considered a potential trip to go with a friend so far in advance, I wouldn't want to be a third wheel of their honeymoon even if I had always wanted to travel to that place :lol: Yes she loves to travel and doesn't mind going by herself but to a resort vacation? lol  I do really love how much research SYJ seems to do for her bucket list of trips. That was 3 years ago of planning, of course potential changes were probably made last minute lol :lol: ;)

I am doing some nice light backtrack reading in HB thread today. I do like how in Dec 2017 he mentioned how he wouldn't mind playing a villian or play a bodyguard again. I wonder how much BinJin research Park Ji-Eun had to do to perfect CLOY ^_^ Although she does seem to put a small part of "bodyguard" into her shows, it could just be coincidence lol.

The actor also revealed that in the future, he would like to play the villain or the role of a bodyguard. He said, “I’ve been thinking of it since I was filming MBC’s ‘Island.’ I want to play the part of a bodyguard again when I’m older. This is because I think the role of a bodyguard could give off different vibes when I become older in the future. I’ve thought since I was young that it was an interesting job.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1087677wpp/hyun-bin-talks-stardom-future-career-plans

Also the hollywood offer he brought it up in 2017 too/nov 2017 (what I previously mentioned was wrong). So I guess if he took the offer, we wouldn't have The Negotiation or what we have now with CLOY. Everything happens for a reason https://www.soompi.com/article/1077193wpp/hyun-bin-opens-receiving-offers-hollywood

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Actually I wondered about that too but then there was the CF BMW shoot he filmed a week or a bit over before that on set pic was leaked. So I doubt he can grow that much facial hair so fast. So maybe it's make up and stuff which was one of the reasons why his agency wanted it deleted. I think it was mentioned how he was spotted on set wearing a wig. One of the many things I wonder about Baeksang.. what HB looks like now lol

May 10

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAALipGJqpB/

May 13

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAHiFMdJodl

Getting out of Lurkville to share my 2 cents on this. I saw the deleted pic, I’m pretty sure it was just make up. I think no Korean has that much facial hair? :lol:. One thing I envy about Koreans is their lack of need to consume all the shaving products in the world just to look flawless. Lol I’m pretty sure his rugged look (sexy too if I may add) is just for the ‘Middle Eastern’ theme of the movie. Facial hair has a lot of social significance in the Arab world and even has to do with survival. So if he was to play as an NIS agent and wants to command respect from the Arabs, he’s gotta wear them beard like a badass. B)

Okay carry on folks! Happy shipping! 

• Like 13
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, MsHoon2219 said:

Getting out of Lurkville to share my 2 cents on this. I saw the deleted pic, I’m pretty sure it was just make up. I think no Korean has that much facial hair? :lol:. One thing I envy about Koreans is their lack of need to consume all the shaving products in the world just to look flawless. Lol I’m pretty sure his rugged look (sexy too if I may add) is just for the ‘Middle Eastern’ theme of the movie. Facial hair has a lot of social significance in the Arab world and even has to do with survival. So if he was to play as an NIS agent and wants to command respect from the Arabs, he’s gotta wear them beard like a badass. B)

Okay carry on folks! Happy shipping! 

hi, yes I totally agree. Plus it seems like his character in the movie has to go from being undercover to present. So he probably has lots of changes to his appearance. I do like how everyone was immediately shocked by his appearance when the picture leaked and one of my first thoughts immediately was.. that doesn't look real though :lol: If anything, maybe he got a tan to film the Middle East scenes in studio/green screen since who knows when Jordan filming location will begin (even if it is still being included into the film). Plus Hwang Jung-Min's new show Hush with Yoona will soon have to begin filming but I am sure that is being reconsidered into their filming schedule. As I was going "back to the past" in HB thread, I think his look for The Negotiation took him at least 3 months. Also my brother or dad does not grow facial hair that fast (we're Chinese), so I I really don't think HB will either for a korean lol. 

So maybe a clean shaven tan Binnie for Baeksang? lol

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, cloyfan said:

If our theory holds true, then she got to go to the Maldives with her friend (whose honeymoon she crashed lol) AND her man last year 

@celest1al

Could you please help to review if translations for the above video are correct.

Does it mean that SYJ went to Maldives with her friend in 2016?

Thanks in advance!

@pariss Her friend in the video got married last year. SYJ joined them on their honeymoon  as it was confirmed by the friend last year. That was just an old interview from 2016 it seems as per tweet above. Just trying to prove that SYJ probably brought her "close friend" this time ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@pariss

LJH wedding was April 2019, I saw guesses for that Maldives honeymoon ranging from April - early July 2019. Then in an interview later that year, she stated SYJ joined her honeymoon trip :D 

Also, the popularity voting starts in 3hrs! Also swore never to join that platform but today, it has come to this. You finally win t1k7ok...for BinJin, I'll eat crow

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@cocolada

@PreciousByTheBay

Just to clarify a bit and to close the issue. There were two articles that were published. Sometimes, I think  the meaning or intention just gets lost in translation. I placed the auto translated articles under the spoiler tag.  

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003573256

https://news.nate.com/view/20200525n05253?mid=n1008

Spoiler

As far as I know MSTeam does not say anything or publish anything related to SYJ unless it is something that is confirmed or just to clarify/deny something. So maybe the reporter/s just heard from insiders that projects are pouring in for SYJ. :D

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003573256

The auto English translation of the article goes this way:

"'Love Fire' syndrome"… Son Ye-jin, 韓 → 亞 Soaring popularity ↑ .. Offer overseas works a lot

[Reporter Jo Ji-young of Sports Chosun] As the syndrome of the tvN drama 'Unexpected Love' expands beyond Korea, the interest in Son Ye-jin increases and 'Sony Ye-jin's fandom' continues beyond Asia to the world.

Due to the popularity of the drama, actor Sohn Ye-jin's acting has been well received, and fans of overseas fans who are looking for movies and dramas starring Son Ye-jin are rapidly increasing. The reaction is coming up through various overseas websites.

Son Ye-jin's interest in fashion & beauty is also hot. While the analysis of Son Ye-jin's fashion and makeup, which has been divided from overseas fashion magazines as Yoon Se-ri, is dealt with heavily, the overseas SNS of the brand he is using is also heating up content that utilizes the scenes of Son Ye-jin's drama.

Overseas fan channels of various nationalities have also been established on YouTube and SNS, showing a passion for cheering by collecting materials from the debut days to the present, which are difficult to obtain. Not only Asia, but also the Americas, the Middle East, and Europe are global.

Recently, the drama Korean Wave in Japan, which has run for a while for the first time in three weeks through Netflix in Japan, is attracting attention again. The highlight of this craze is that while the traditional Korean Wave was limited to middle-aged women, all ages, men and women of all ages, ranging from teens to 20s, are enthusiastic about this drama.

Son Ye-jin is a Korean wave star possessed by many Japanese fans with two of the best three films in Japan, 'Outing' and 'Eraser in My Head'.

It is said that Yoon Seri's character, who was born as the young woman of a conglomerate and founded a company on her own, or showed a modern female figure actively dealing with the situation in an unsuccessful situation in North Korea, played a big role in gaining the support of young Japanese women.

Due to the popularity of this drama, Son Ye-jin is considering the proposal of overseas projects as well as domestic ones, and is considering it more carefully than ever before.

On the other hand, the 'non-trial of love' has gained global popularity, and has garnered favorable reviews from major media in the United States, including Washington Post, Forbes, Observer, Rotten Tomato, and IMBD, as well as major daily newspapers such as British BBC, Taiwan, and Japan. It is playing a major role in global popularity as a representative of the K drama fever.

By Jo Ji-young, journalist soulhn1220@sportschosun.com

This is the other article:

https://news.nate.com/view/20200525n05253?mid=n1008

The auto English translation goes this way:

Yejin Son, the global status raised by overseas crazes

[News Reporter Park A-reum] The

tvN drama 'Love's Unsuccessful' syndrome is expanding beyond Korea to the world. As a result, interest in Son Ye-jin has increased, and 'Sony Ye-Jin' fandom 'is expanding beyond Asia to the world.

Recently, as the 'non-trial of love' began to gain popularity, overseas fans looking for movies and dramas starred by actor Son Ye-jin are rapidly increasing, and have admired her filmography, which has continued to make various performances by continuously making a box office. Fans' reactions are coming up through various overseas websites.

Son Ye-jin's interest in fashion and beauty is also hot. While the analysis of Son Ye-jin's fashion and makeup, which is divided from overseas fashion magazines, is treated heavily, the brand's overseas SNS is also focusing on revealing the contents using Son Ye-jin's drama scenes.

Overseas fan channels of various nationalities are also being opened on YouTube and SNS. It shows the active enthusiasm by collecting materials from the debut days that are difficult to obtain to the present. Not only Asia, but also the Americas, the Middle East, and Europe are diverse.

Recently, the Korean wave drama in Japan, which 'Troubled in Love', topped the list for three weeks in Netflix in Japan, has been drawing attention again.

The highlight of this craze is that while the traditional Korean Wave was limited to middle-aged women, all ages, men and women of all ages, ranging from teens to 20s, are enthusiastic about this drama.

Son Ye-jin is a Korean wave star who has many Japanese fans due to her two out of the three best Korean movies in Japan, 'Outing' and 'Eraser in My Head'. .

Even though she was born as a daughter of a conglomerate, she founded herself as a company, and Yoon Seri's character, who showed a modern female figure actively dealing with the situation in an unsuccessful situation in North Korea, played a major role in gaining hot support from young Japanese women.

Due to the popularity of the drama, it is said that Son Ye-jin is considering the next project more carefully than ever before, as well as domestic and overseas project proposals.

On the other hand, the 'non-trial of love' has gained global popularity, and has received favorable reviews from major media such as the Washington Post, Forbes, Observer, Rotten Tomato, and IMBD, as well as major daily newspapers such as the British BBC, Taiwan, Japan, and overseas media. He became the representative of the drama fever. (Photo = Ms. Team Entertainment)

News News Park Ah-reum jamie @

Article Report and Press Release newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized reproduction & redistribution prohibited

Anyway, as June 05 is approaching,  let us continue to pray that both HB and SYJ  will attend Baeksang so that we can see some interactions between them.

• Like 5

Good morning! :blush:

downloaded Vlive and trying to figure out how it works. My tita (auntie) millenial brain might fail me on June 5 :lol: 

what should I do next after I download? Do i follow JTBC? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Dee.84 said:

@PreciousByTheBay

Just to clarify a bit and to close the issue. There were two articles that were published. Sometimes, I think  the meaning or intention just gets lost in translation.

Hi, Dee. This was actually what I was trying to convey at my Instagram post last night (please refer to page 667 for the IG post featuring the two articles). There, I was comparing the structural translation of the first paragraph of both articles and have noted their similarities and nuances, and not their meanings.

It's like I was given by my editor a press statement originally meant for someone else and she strictly asked me to use the same content but to modify it to fit someone else, change some wordings, and rearrange the placement of sentences.

I'm fully aware YSJ's Naver article includes a mention of her carefully considering potential projects from overseas while HB's doesn't have such.

However, both articles move around the same general theme of how these CLOY leads have captured the attention of a wider international audience.

*** The issue I was discussing with the other person you tagged isn't about meanings getting lost in translation. I want to move on from that specific topic and not discuss it any further. Thanks! ***

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

So many great news for SYJ recently. The world’s most beautiful woman in last week. International offers this week. She will make a hattrick if she win Best Actress next week while HB will win Best Actor.

I hope SYJ can/ will choose a movie which gives her a chance to be nominated at Cannes. Jeon Do Yeon is the only Korean Actress who won Best Actress Award at Cannes so far.

I’m looking forward to seeing HB and SYJ together at Baeksang.

Ps: Slow MS Team Website looks like a antique which could be displayed in a museum. It’s amazing that SYJ can get to where she is today when her agency is pretty bad at PR things.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, charray said:

One of my favourite red carpet look of SYJ. Hope she will go with something similar to this.

We don't expect on that too much my dear. Back in cloy presscon (dress) some were discussing and comparing her to the other. So just grateful and content if she can give time to attend..we know she is busy :)

Best actor

Best actress

Lovely couple be sure you both would attend this coming awards night...ok:kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 6

@charray @Binjin2Ri @AnnieCheesecake @Ri Se Ri @eLizza and anyone else I may have missed regarding the discussion about the popularity awards vs best actor/actress awards. I wanted to chime in with my 2 cents, but I will be putting it in the spoiler. 

Spoiler

Yes, I don't think there's a set rule that says that you can't win both, but it's also extremely rare for someone to win both from what I've noticed throughout the years, so it may be an unspoken rule, esp with the info that @eLizza pointed out about SYJ vs Han Ye Seul. I've mentioned this before, but Baeksang is pretty good about spreading the love when it comes to the awards, and there's rarely sweeps (i.e., if a drama has 8 noms, they may win 3-4 at most). Usually, best actor/actress awards are given to the people who may have not been as popular, but their performances were critically acclaimed, while the popularity awards go to those who, like some of you said, were a part of very popular dramas and have huge online fan bases. (examples: In 2016, Yoo Ah In and Kim Hye Soo won best actor/actress and Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo won the popularity awards. In 2017, Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin vs Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung. In 2018, Cho Seung Woo and Kim Nam Joo vs Jung Hae In and Suzy.) For me these examples make it very clear in terms of critical acclaim vs popularity. I do agree though that HB and SYJ can fall under both, so we will see!

I want to have high hopes as some of you, and truly want them to win both, but personally, from the pattern I've noticed... I think they'll just win one of those. At first I thought maybe they'd win the best actor/actress, but the competition is tough in both of those categories, so I do think it could be possible for them to actually win the popularity awards especially because people loved them so much as a couple, and like Annie said, they'd have interaction on stage if they did. If not our couple, than my other thought is that Park Seo Joon and IU may win the popularity awards because they have huge online followings (i.e., their instagram accts) and they have less of a chance to win best actor/actress in my opinion. However, IU won the popularity award last year too so I don't know. 

I'm not trying to damper anyone's hopes, but I just want to be prepared for disappointment. And of course, I'm not saying it's completely impossible for them to win both. Hoping for the best for them!

10 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Actually the full Bruce Lee quote from google, actually really cute and glad I found it while trying to go back to bed lol:

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.

@ElectricHearts Wow... this quote just got even better! I stand by my statement that this quote suits our couple perfectly. The flame stage was during their TN promo times... their flirting was definitely hot and fierce LOL. But during CLOY times, it's so clear they've gotten into the second stage... more quiet, but deep-burning and unquenchable. I love it so much! Thanks for sharing this random, but somehow perfect Bruce Lee quote :lol:

@pariss I think the others gave good responses!

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Samsam said:

Good morning! :blush:

downloaded Vlive and trying to figure out how it works. My tita (auntie) millenial brain might fail me on June 5 :lol: 

what should I do next after I download? Do i follow JTBC? 

don’t forget our mission prior, to download tiktok and vote for our popular couple. So that we can add more to our receipts. These two, giving us extra work and keep us busy these days. For the win, I obey.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, iamjelbel said:

don’t forget our mission prior, to download tiktok and vote for our popular couple. So that we can add more to our receipts. These two, giving us extra work and keep us busy these days. For the win, I obey.  

when the ECQ started in my country, i told myself “i will never, for the love of my life, download Tiktok” 

now, i’m eating my own words. For the love of BINJIN, today i’ll download. :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1