[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Our best actress wants us to just relax a bit more as she is enjoying watering the plants. :joy:

Just continue your moments of laughter guys

And after all her enjoyment its time for her to work.... Thanks by the way for the fake subs. :D:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

12 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

If any co-shopper who wanna backreading, I write down some achieve of discussion on this page, so, we could reach out it easily. still work on it, wish could finish more. I hope this could help us had more knowledge and understanding about our couple. 

BINJIN FORUM ACHIEVE

Page 1 – Introduction of BINJIN couple, a strong evidence and sighting

Page 2 – 3 KNG rumour

Page 3 – 4

CLOY confirm shooting in Swistzerland on middle of August (CLOY script reading has start on 31 July)

Page 6

Changmungro friends circle around BINJIN

a good posting from cybertron

SYJ : A guy who waits for a long time and confesses his love feels more sincere and truthworthy to me than an agressive one that directly says “I like you”.

HB : When i like a girl,I usually will not confess right away but spend time gradually following her,watching her to see whether she suits me,then think about next steps,and to understand her more.

Meant to comment earlier about this. Thanks so much @Walk Kindly for this great effort!! This will be so helpful for everyone, both new and old shippers to this thread find the info they are looking for. Maybe we can ask the OP of this thread ie @cybertron or one of the Mod to help paste this to the Opening Page of this thread so that its easier to find. Or pin it to the top of the page.

Thanks again!!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

:joy:

If one day, Binjin Grocery will charge a pay-per-view, they can take my money. Soooo creative! :wub:

OH M, Binjin Grocery is really good!!!

hoping that Ye Jin or Hyun Bin can see any of her fake subs. i dont know how but I hope someone from their management is lurking here. :lol:
gardening and plants, and turning the backyard into a vegetable farm. I cannot. :w00t::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

8 hours ago, Samsam said:

OH M, Binjin Grocery is really good!!!

hoping that Ye Jin or Hyun Bin can see any of her fake subs. i dont know how but I hope someone from their management is lurking here. :lol:
gardening and plants, and turning the backyard into a vegetable farm. I cannot. :w00t::lol:

I’m not sure if they’re lurking here or not but they were definitely lurking around Binjinsgrocery’s accounts lol as she got dm’d by Vast to delete HB’s Bargaining pic ^_^ So they must have seen all those fake subs, I wonder if they giggle as much as we do :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I’m not sure if they’re lurking here or not but they were definitely lurking at Binjinsgrocery’s accounts lol as she got dm’d by Vast ^_^

haha yeah. I heard VAST dm’ed her. So they might have seen some of her fake subs. :lol: 

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, ann-tole said:

You guys are overvaluing that rumor surrounding Hyun Bin. Naver will not release an article about Yejin as a roundabout way to deflect rumors that didn't start from K-net in the first place, or anything that isn't about her anyways. And it's Naver we're talking about here, one of the biggest, if not the biggest, online news network on K-ent industry. I don't think they will publish something that is pure conjecture, when this article will be read by the large South Korean audience. They can easily leave out the part that Yejin is considering both domestic and overseas script just as easily if they don't have inside scoop, and the article will still be good. 

I agree. We should stay truth to the facts instead of twisting the facts to match our delulu mind! The article is written by Chosun, not by her Agency.

Chosun is one of the biggest online news in Korea.

She needs to be happy first before she could have a happy relationship. So, her career is still one of her biggest happiness.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Hello, fellow BinJin shippers! *waves*

Newbie here, and like most of you, I got bitten by the BinJinfluenza bug (thanks to CLOY), and have been feverishly obsessed with all things related ever since! I'm afraid that until a vaccine becomes available, AKA public sightings of H & S holding hands while picking groceries, mechanically fanning one another's faces after a long day of golf, spoon-feeding each other ice cream etc. (although I suppose a plain solid old dating announcement would also suffice :rolleyes:), I may need to rely on the contents of this forum to mitigate my on-going symptoms... which include headaches and insomnia due to lack of new BinJin content and wedding announcements. :sweatingbullets:

Geez, I've lost count of how many times I've rewatched those BTS clips while psychoanalyzing every micro-expression and gesture to fit my "they TOTALLY have the hots for one another" narrative, lol. That is, in addition to listening to CLOY's OST 24/7 to relive all those swoon-worthy RiRi moments, and frantically refreshing YJ's Instagram for updates every 2.5 minutes, hoping she'll surprise us with another million-likes-worth image of them two.

After all, YJ seems to really enjoy using HB's face to decorate her Instagram feed... it's no secret that no other male companion, costar or otherwise, occupies nearly as much real estate as Binnie! I mean, surely her Hermès bags are jealous of the lack of exposure. HAHA But alas, who can blame her? Binnie's good looks are far beyond words... we can only aspire to describe his ineffable beauty, which YJ so candidly attempts to do with her comment about his "silky hair and smooth skin that all women want", although we all know she wants more than just that. :lol:

On 5/23/2020 at 10:10 PM, RiRiGaGa said:

That border kiss was so hot! It was for sure the first time that Captain Ri was that aggressive with what he truly wanted. Loved it! Also, Mr. HB's fav scene. Awww..wonder why :wub: If only they had not made it so dang dark that you had a hard time seeing their faces! Errr and her dang coat got in the way!! >_< 

Love your username, hah! 

And YES. That kiss was hawt, indeed. Can we just take a quick moment to talk about how laughably easy it seemed for Seri to cross that border, though? I kept panicking during this scene, wishing they'd hurry the heck up before some NK soldier spotted them, but she literally just stepped over some barbed wire? LOL

Anyway, back to the kiss.. our Capt. couldn't keep all those pent up emotions inside any longer and went in for the kill. Such a nice little departure from his usual phlegmatic self. You may recall during one of the firsts of their many goodbye scenes, a teary-eyed Seri had asked him if she could get a hug, but was given a whole big nothing-burger and a measly handshake instead, LMAO. Poor Seri... but at least he made up for it and then some with that border kiss! I also wonder why it was HB's favorite scene (beyond what said publicly, of course)! One can only guess, but at the very least, it reveals that Binnie is a romantic at heart, even though he has claimed in a prior interview that he isn't. Or perhaps he wasn't in the past, but a certain someone has turned him so. :phew:

P.S. Gosh, that Namgil-Hyunbin interaction at the 55th Baeksang Awards kills me every time. That awkward halfhearted pat on the back ahahaha! Come on, Hyun Bin, I get that you're love rivals and all, but you're a better actor than that! :lol:

Edited by BinJinAndJuice
  • Like 2
  • Love 11

No denial means......That's why I keep rowing, rowing, rowing! :blush:

I've heard about this interview back in March but I just can't find that article. Ugghh.. Do we have it here? I need to file it to my BINJIN Diary. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, BinJinAndJuice said:

P.S. Gosh, that Namgil-Hyunbin interaction at the 55th Baeksang Awards kills me every time. That awkward halfhearted pat on the back ahahaha! Come on, Hyun Bin, I get that you're love rivals and all, but you're a better actor than that! :lol:

For me, that is one of the most revealing evidences that BinJin is real, beside Grocery in LA

• Like 2
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

I had the same question. Not that I doubt the content is true, but is there an actual scoop here? Was SYJs agency contacted for info? I don't know how these things work in South Korea. 

I saw it there whether it's the latest or the old one I don't understand

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003573256

6 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Okay this is uncanny. Remember earlier we were talking about the similarity in theme of the two articles? I was translating the first paragraph of each article and saw they're nearly similarly structured and worded!

Goosebumps! There should be a surprised button with a very wide eyed emoji and super dropped jaw here. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

3 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Okay this is uncanny. Remember earlier we were talking about the similarity in theme of the two articles? I was translating the first paragraph of each article and saw they're nearly similarly structured and worded!

I mentioned a few pages back of my suspicions that Vast & MSTeam might be working in tandem in regards to OTP. Do you think they provided similar worded response/information to the journalists when they were contacted prior to the articles about OTP being written?:blink:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 5

22 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I mentioned a few pages back of my suspicions that Vast & MSTeam might be working in tandem in regards to OTP. Do you think they provide similar worded response/information to the journalists when they were contacted prior to the articles about OTP being written?:blink:

Yes! Seems like it. To see it side by side though, wow. The structure is almost the same. 

V/ast and MSTeam, what is the meaning of this? :D 

this can’t be pure coincidence. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1