[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

38 minutes ago, Samsam said:

i was laughing s hard at “Baeksang Official” :lol: Same thoughts on “pats on back” since that has been their usual love language since CLOY and TN promo. But i’m rooting for a “slip” from their usual script. Like a real hug please. Not pats or tap, i want a hug. :lol:

Lol pats on the back hug is actually just a congratulatory hug tbh :lol: SSC (obv already dating at that time) when they won daesang together,they hugged infront of public with pats on the back too.

I’ve seen how people used to comment about BinJin wrap up party hug because of the hug they said they’re just friends but the context of the hug at that time was because they’re congratulating eachother for the finish of the drama..a good job hug lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

3 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

Lol pats on the back hug is actually just a congratulatory hug tbh :lol: SSC (obv already dating at that time) when they won daesang together,they hugged infront of public with pats on the back too.

I’ve seen how people used to comment about BinJin wrap up party hug because of the hug they said they’re just friends but the context of the hug at that time was because they’re congratulating eachother for the finish of the drama..a good job hug lol

yeah, it’s really a congratulatory hug. But i guess that’s the best thing they can do given their situation. Hahaha :lol:  

so when they receive their award, it will be another “congratulations” but hoping for a sweeter hug this time. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Ilikeboringthings said:

The other poster, however, compared two actresses (not too hard to guess which two) and explained why she preferred Ye-jin over the other. Do you think her opinion of the other actress was nice if it was removed by the moderators? Also moderators only review reports made by fans or anti shippers reviewing this thread. Moderators don't sit around reading every post.

It got deleted automatically because some people who did not like the comment flagged it. Please read Soompi rules... comments that are flagged several times get automatically deleted. It has nothing to do with the moderator's like or dislike about the comment. The only way to retrieve the comment is to file a "dispute" to Soompi moderators but I won't do that lol that is too petty. Anyway, I just want to correct your twisted reasoning. Back to shipping.

And PS: Please read my comment again (it was quoted so technically you can still see it here), don't make me post it again here. I was not comparing. 

15 minutes ago, Samsam said:

yeah, it’s really a congratulatory hug. But i guess that’s the best thing they can do given their situation. Hahaha :lol:  

so when they receive their award, it will be another “congratulations” but hoping for a sweeter hug this time. :lol:

i am really hoping they win and do a shout out to each other and then they will tear up and then omo i dont know im not crying you're crying huhuhu

• Like 4
  • Love 8

5 hours ago, girlpepper said:

I particularly love the scene episode 13 when SYJ aka Seri’s character was telling HB’s character that “ Those men passed briefly through my life” and  He asked I am passing through your life? Tell me if it had happened already and Seri said who’s fault do you think it is? You should have shown up sooner in my life. It is a sad history not your personal fault . In my case, it is hard for me too. Is he the one? Then he wasn’t the one either. It was so exhausting and stressful. We met each other after many twist and turn”.  - I was not looking and seeing Seri and RJH characters, instead i was seeing SYJ and HB in it. OMO!!! I think they just confessed on tv. That was a confession. Sharing openly especially about relationship is some of the hardest and jarring thing to do when you have build  your name and protected your walls and privacy for so long. It might be their best kept secret revealed. Putting it out there in a story is open for the observers interpretation and It feels safe. 

I felt it too the real story of them on that scene (just exchange their characters and its them syj&hb). For those...please do rewatch and check it again episode 13.

We miss you both  :love:

• Like 6
  • Love 7

Anyway, I apologize for expressing some strong opinion in my recent comments. I just felt that I needed to represent the silent shippers here who also want to enjoy shipping in this forum but could not because they are constantly being 'unfairly censored" by some members here. Thank you for your DMs thanking me for voicing out the things you do not have the courage to say. I am an incoming law student and it's just probably the part of me who can't keep my mouth shut when I see some people being unfairly treated (main reason why I am taking up Law in my late 30's). Thank you again and I won't probably comment anymore in this thread... will just enjoy reading and liking your comments. I love SON YE JIN and HYUN BIN. #ForeverYEJINfan #BINFINforthewin

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

I’m glad that SYJ has received lots of offers domestically and overseas.

But a mixed feeling with the latest news about SYJ. We have been discussing that she may have a break to prepare for the big day...

Trans by : Son Yejin Translation @sonyejin0111

Due to the popularity from the drama, Son Yejin is carefully considering her next film more than ever before, while receiving proposals from both Korea and overseas.

Part 1 As the syndrome of the tvN drama "Crash Landing On You" is expanding beyond Korea to the world, interest in Son Yejin has increased, which led "Son Yejin Fandom" to go beyond Asia, to the world.

Due to the popularity of the drama, actress Son Yejin's acting was viewed positively and the number of foreign/international fans who searched/watched movies and dramas starring Son Yejin is increasing rapidly. Fans are posting comments on various overseas websites that they are amazed by her filmography, which consistently have box office hits and played diverse characters (roles) for a long time.

Son Yejin's fashion and beauty are also hot. In oversea fashion magazines, the analysis of Son Yejin's (Yoon Seri) fashion and makeup were covered (talked about) heavily. The contents of the brands she used were released on foreign SNS using scenes from Son Yejin's drama.

International fans of various nationalities are showing support by opneing Youtube accounts and SNS, collecting materials from her debut days to the present, which is rare to find. Countries in Asia, Americas, Middle East, Europe and etc.

Part 2 Recently in Netflix Japan, "Crash Landing On You" has been at #1 spot for 3 weeks and is gaining attention again as Korean Wave. The focus of this is that Korean Wave was limited to middle-aged women, but both men and women of all ages, ranging from 10s to 20s, are enthusiastic about the drama.

Son Yejin is a Hallyu star with 2 OF THE BEST 3 Korean movies in Japan, "April Snow" and "A Moment to Remember". Her status has been further upgraded by "Crash Landing On You". Yoon Seri's character, [description of her character] played a major role in winning enthusiastic support of many young Japanese women.

Due to the popularity from the drama, Son Yejin is carefully considering her next film more than ever before, while receiving proposals from both Korea and overseas.

On the other hand, "Crash Landing On You" is gaining global popularity and is playing a major role in global popularity as a representative kdrama. It is receiving favorable reviews from major media such as Washington Post, Forbes, Observer, Rotten Tomato, IMDB, BBC, Taiwan and Japan.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

I read that Ye Jin carefully selects her projects and that she reads every script to assess which one she will agree on. Was it posted here that she read about 10 scripts before? Not sure if i my memory serves me right. 

I miss seeing Ye Jin but with her busy schedule 2018, 2019 and first part of 2020, maybe she’s taking her time to rest, plan and read on the projects that were presented to her. A movie will be good though as mentioned in the article. Both Ye Jin and HB have a huge following overseas due to the success of CLOY. :wub:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, lovebirds said:

But a mixed feeling with the latest news about SYJ. We have been discussing that she may have a break to prepare for the big day...

Part 1 As the syndrome of the tvN drama "Crash Landing On You" is expanding beyond Korea to the world, interest in Son Yejin has increased, which led "Son Yejin Fandom" to go beyond Asia, to the world.

Due to the popularity of the drama, actress Son Yejin's acting was viewed positively and the number of foreign/international fans who searched/watched movies and dramas starring Son Yejin is increasing rapidly. Fans are posting comments on various overseas websites that they are amazed by her filmography, which consistently have box office hits and played diverse characters (roles) for a long time.

Son Yejin's fashion and beauty are also hot. In oversea fashion magazines, the analysis of Son Yejin's (Yoon Seri) fashion and makeup were covered (talked about) heavily. The contents of the brands she used were released on foreign SNS using scenes from Son Yejin's drama.

International fans of various nationalities are showing support by opneing Youtube accounts and SNS, collecting materials from her debut days to the present, which is rare to find. Countries in Asia, Americas, Middle East, Europe and etc.

Part 2 Recently in Netflix Japan, "Crash Landing On You" has been at #1 spot for 3 weeks and is gaining attention again as Korean Wave. The focus of this is that Korean Wave was limited to middle-aged women, but both men and women of all ages, ranging from 10s to 20s, are enthusiastic about the drama.

Son Yejin is a Hallyu star with 2 OF THE BEST 3 Korean movies in Japan, "April Snow" and "A Moment to Remember". Her status has been further upgraded by "Crash Landing On You". Yoon Seri's character, [description of her character] played a major role in winning enthusiastic support of many young Japanese women.

On the other hand, "Crash Landing On You" is gaining global popularity and is playing a major role in global popularity as a representative kdrama. It is receiving favorable reviews from major media such as Washington Post, Forbes, Observer, Rotten Tomato, IMDB, BBC, Taiwan and Japan.

Dear shippers we love them both right:). And we know that we ship them heartily with all our own risk too. So hope we can still support them be it individually or together. I guess our beautiful woman will be so busy in the near future in her choose of endeavor. And i think both of them are too committed to their love of work. If somehow their destination is not of what we are all hoping and praying for. However we can still keep them in our prayers. :heart:

• Like 10
  • Love 7

35 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

I am really hoping they win and do a shout out to each other and then they will tear up and then omo i dont know im not crying you're crying huhuhu

I was teary eyed when I watched HB's speech on his discharge from the military. I felt his sincere gratitude towards his fans who supported him. I hope they'll both win so we can hear them talk from their hearts, and maybe, just maybe, with the slip of the tongue will give us some lollies :D

• Like 7
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

They have wedding planners for a reason B)

Interesting article. Glad to see the global recognition of CLOY and hope that is further reflected in the Baeksang winners! 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

18 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

Who knows? Maybe she's working her filming schedule around a possible special day? :D After all, marriage doesn't mean the end of professional commitments for her.

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

This is how we supposed to tackled hate comment and cheap gossips....

In other words i think she is trying to say,

”i’m here for acting, go and talk bad about me.. coz i’m going to do more project”

*tosses hair*

QUEEEEEEENNNN!!!!!!

Yes, she is indeed the real Queen.
That is why she is loved by many Koreans and international fans now. Some of SYJ fans are so funny

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

Isn’t this normal for her to take her next project carefully.And I’m sure her next project will be a movie not a drama too.

And about our assumption she’s taking a break for the big day, initially speaking her considering her next project doesn’t mean she can’t be preparing other things too and doesn’t mean her project will be anytime soon too...scripts was given but the filming and release could’ve been like far later.And the fact that she’s been constantly working too...i do think it’ll be awhile.

But anyway I’m so happy for the success of CLOY and the increase of popularity of HB and YJ....I mean they’ve always been popular but CLOY impact worldwide makes them like the IT korean actor and actress at the moment.Baeksang better treat them right and give all of them an award.

My prediction would be Daesang:YJ,Best Actor:HB and Best Drama:CLOY OR It could also be Daesang:CLOY,Best Actor and Actress:HB and YJ.

Atleast thats what I want it to be lol Or give both HB and YJ a daesang together if it’s possible lol 

• Like 11
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1