[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

28 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

about the leaking movie info photos, its a little bit weird that i still find it on HB oppa fan page. some page post it on feed, some fan page post it on IG story. Are they not get the DM too?

Then while backreading yesterday, i still find the photos of busan restaurant who also get DM of V@st to turn down. Its more getting my attention because when it post on this forum all of the fanpage has turn it down include the shipper page and personal fan page of YJ unnie and HB oppa, the fact that picture really on the date when the issue comes, so thats not reposted after the DM-ing make me curious..

maybe its not really a matter, but its really weird for me.. BINJIN GROCERY and BINJIN DIARY we know has a lot of BINJIN shipper followers or maybe i'm just over analyze of this things.. theres a lot of fanbase that maybe V@st could not DM-ing one by one? 

Hi. That's true. I have seen the restaurant photos too on other accounts and platforms. Some might have a screenshot too of the latest pic of HB while filming and they might upload it in the future.

I think V/st cannot keep an eye on every shipper and fan. That's why they focus their attention to fan accounts with a lot of followers because posts on that page will reach more people who are waiting for BinJin news :) Therefore, will spread more if it's not taken down.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, eLizza said:
  Hide contents

i understand your point..I woke up and found my feed filled with  articles about this issue from various sites. Out of curiosity I clicked some of them just to check their contents although it was already cleared many a times by our shipper friends here a few pages ago. Guess  what I found.??Each of the articles had the same format,even the same lines word by word. It  felt like they just copypasted the whole thing from one site to another creating a chain. There was no solid proof or credibility to their source.

Unless we are provided with irrefutable receipts as in the LA grocery pics, my belief won't falter.Have patience and don't take it too seriously.These are just gossip tabloids. Few months ago I even read some claims by fans that the "ex" and her "ex-husband" are getting back together.

These are baseless rumours which come out from time to time when the iron is hot. And this time what could be a better clickbait  than CLOY related news.

Looks like we read the same articles. :joy: Total waste of my time actually. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, pariss said:

If we read the article carefully it was The Japan Newspaper, not Korean Newspaper considers HB's image in Crash Landing On You as an "Ideal Image Of Modern Society", NOT his real life image. 

The articles talked about CLOY popularity around the world. 

Starmometer is a worldwide poll in all social media platforms from a nominated list for most beautiful women around the globe from voters.

They definitely do not know about the number 22.

The nomination list include other popular beautiful women in the world such as:

Scarlett Johansson, Beyonce, Keira Knightley, Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevingne, 5 members of Black Pink, Suzy, IU, Lu Yifei (China)...

It is Korean news. They shared how admired HB and RJH is in Japan and other Asian countries. So technically, they admire and gave that title to Hyun Bin and his character Ri Jyeong Hyeok.

What's the difference anyway? Hyun Bin portrayed that character and just like him in real life in a lot of ways.

Link: https://dailian.co.kr/mobile/news/view/891921

I know what Starmometer is and the nominees. I voted for YJ.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

On 5/3/2020 at 1:05 PM, Binjin2Ri said:

Hi team 

Let's be strong we have invaders outside trying hard to sink this ship. Now they use the x_factor to hurt our princess. We know how media outlets works in kdrama and kpop industry. We need to create a wall to protect them. Let us not bring in the comments of the invaders to glorify them but bring all Bts episode to cheer them up and ourselves coz they read the thread. He can't stand up now to say something to protect her coz he's shooting a different project. But I'm sure he is troubled about the erupted news of his ex factor. 

Dnt forget we have 3 anti RIRI COUPLE who can't wait for the news of their breakup, they are HB fans but Ye jin antis. To them these is the best moment to grill Our princess down.

Let's show them some love throughout this trying moments. 

Spoiler

passionately :heart:

• Love 4

31 minutes ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

It is Korean news. They shared how admired HB and RJH is in Japan and other Asian countries. So technically, they admire and gave that title to Hyun Bin and his character Ri Jyeong Hyeok.

What's the difference anyway? Hyun Bin portrayed that character and just like him in real life in a lot of ways.

Link: https://dailian.co.kr/mobile/news/view/891921

I know what Starmometer is and the nominees. I voted for YJ.

Thank you. I also hope that HB's characteristics are similar to RJH in real life. 

I guess even Koreans do know much about a real HB when he does not have any social media accounts, not appear in reality shows and not so many personal face to face interviews on TVs recently. He seems to prefer to keep a mysterious image to the public. This is my points of view.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

I think V/st cannot keep an eye on every shipper and fan. That's why they focus their attention to fan accounts with a lot of followers because posts on that page will reach more people who are waiting for BinJin news :) Therefore, will spread more if it's not taken down.

I think the photos were up for several hours until they made it here? They know this forum is the IT about shipping. That's when the photos/vids started to be taken down. :D 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Sorry I had to quote this with pictures.. But this is how it should be reported..along with solid proofs.. Plus this article is from a Korean site I guess and not from any foreign gossip mongering outlet.

I agree! They should provide evidences as solid and believable as these and not just mere pictures of trees! LOL 
still #InGroceriesWeTrust #BinJinfortheTWINS:D

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Sorry I had to quote this with pictures.. But this is how it should be reported..along with solid proofs.. Plus this article is from a Korean site I guess and not from any foreign gossip mongering outlet.

Hi. I am a new shipper here and very much believed that our Binjin is just doing right. I saw those posts too, the necklace pendant and the IG post of the scenery claiming its the same location as HB's current shooting location. It might be bothering at first, but thanks to this solid post, lead us all back to what we always know. :) thanks for this page! So happy reading through it everyday. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B6EbzgCJYJJ/?igshid=sn4uk50zr9hi

Rewatching this scene from CLOY and boy is our writer clever. I love all the little meta moments/references to BinJin and the tabloid fodder they have caused. More specifically:

- YSRs team dissecting the Dispatch photo scandal and trying to frame it as just two *close friends* hanging out. Mr Hong assuring YSR he has strongly denied the rumour 

-in the scene above, her purchasing manager scribbling in his notebook: "those two are definitely dating" :lol:

-also in Episode 1 where her eldest brother and sister in law are trying to figure out which celebrity YSR is dating this time. A baseball player? Idol? No this time it's an actor :wub:

-YSR in the hospital admiring the paparazzi shot of her and RJH, and how they got a great shot of his broad shoulders (grocery pics also show his broad shoulders)

-the trending search on YSRs phone when looking at the paparazzi including "Ralphs"

-Grocery Boy. Nuff' said. 

I wonder if HB and SYJ had a chuckle about any of this? It's too funny. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, pariss said:

Thank you. I also hope that HB's characteristics are similar to RJH in real life. 

I guess even Koreans do know much about a real HB when he does not have any social media accounts, not appear in reality shows and not so many personal face to face interviews on TVs recently. He seems to prefer to keep a mysterious image to the public. This is my points of view.

:) He says that every character he plays is like him in some ways. Yes HB seems to want to keep his private life private. Maybe that's why he doesn't have social media accounts. That's true, mysterious makes us more curious. Just like HB & SYJ relationship. We see it, we feel it, but we can't hear it :D

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

59 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I think the photos were up for several hours until they made it here? They know this forum is the IT about shipping. That's when the photos/vids started to be taken down. :D 

Yesss!! I slept then I woke up with those photos on Instagram! Then, I liked it. But I can't like it. Then, I got it, it's been erased. At first I thought it's not HB, I thought it's a double :lol: because he's dark with facial hair. But I look closely... there's the dimples!! :D 

I do think this forum is the IT (you are right @Felizak@t). So they monitor here. So shippers, next time, let's wait for some hours before we post it here (JOKE, JOKE, JOKE, PEACE V/AST! We love you and your CEO!! :wub:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

48 minutes ago, hallyu said:

To Vast/ HB: Online Rumours.

This request is only valid if BinJin is real.

I believe SYJ doesn’t want to interfere with such rumors based on her characteristics.

But HB, you should raise your voice now even without SYJ’s consent. Be man up, otherwise you may not deserve her. 

PS: Losing SYJ will be HB’s biggest loss.  

Please do not reply to this post to make antis happy. Thank you!

You may do not understand what I’m going to say but there seems to be a force that does not want BinJin to be a couple due to their enormous influence worldwide. BinJin has brought hopes and loves for millions.

If we look at the current trend in the world. There a not so many celebrities couples having a happy life.
Marriage then divorce: that is what the trend setter loves.

Did VAST has no idea about the rumors or they just don't bother about it?

But I hope they'll make a statement about it. They're so fast when it's with SYJ.

But while reading the rumors, the reasons or their "proofs" are so lame. But of course I still want to hear a straight and strong denial, that would be better for the rumors to die down.

• Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, junejune_16 said:

But while reading the rumors, the reasons or their "proofs" are so lame. But of course I still want to hear a straight and strong denial, that would be better for the rumors to die down.

I think issuing a statement about it would draw a lot of attention. So far this isnt a widespread rumour (since it's pretty baseless and silly) but them saying something about it would ensure it has a greater reach. I hope people just let this one go. Nothing to see here people...let's move on. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1