[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 minute ago, UPSGirl said:

It so hard to decipher where filming ends and real life begins with these two.  When the director yells "cut!" do they snap back immediately to their real selves or they're still in the moment? lol  Is HB and SYJ, method actors? Cause I believe it's not easy to snap back to reality when you spend months living the life as your character and you will need the same amount of time to revert back to the real "you" when your film or your show wraps up. Imagine if you are hopping from one set to the other and filming back to back? Oof. That's exhausting.  :sweatingbullets:

HB = RJH

SYJ = YSR

Easy as 1, 2, 3

:joy::joy::joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

6 hours ago, Elle R said:

Can we get confirmation the agency reported it, as opposed to non-shippers and antis? For some reason I thought you needed multiple reports from users to get the material reviewed. Plus, there have been so many more inappropriate material from others in the past. It may be an awkward request, but thought V was usually good at asking fans to take things down before taking other actions.

If we’re talking about the same thing (pic of newly rugged Binnie and v@$t request to take it down), one of the posters on Instagram tweeted that they got dm-ed by v@st to take it down... (I’ve put the screenshots in the spoiler tag) so it wasn’t that the post got reported to Instagram or reported by anti-shippers itself. How did they find out? Seems like they’re lurking on SNS :ph34r: 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Insightful 5

15 hours ago, lovelyz said:

Here’s BinJin being happy together.They both deserves eachother.:wub: If you can’t love them both then don’t be a BinJin Shipper.

Thanks sis that you pen it down here...hope this msg will ring to those who are great pretender shippers. 

BinJin really and totally don't know us but bcoz we truly love BinJin we pray for them...please my dear friends...we continue to pray for them and even to haters/pretender we do pray for them too that their hearts will gradually change for the good. Prayer is the key to everything. When we hear bad we pray. When we hear good we pray. Not to lose heart. Not to give up. We will reap what we sow. So we pray fervently dearest. Our reward will be there soon. :thumbsup:

They belong to each other as the song it says down here:love:

• Like 10
  • Love 11

8 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@dreamerofRIRI I think that particular Binjin Diary’s fake subs video got reported as copyright infringement and the fb account is now blocked for a few days, which I thought is ridiculous. It’s supposed to be a parody plus it’s clearly stated fake subs. The IG account is still active but that content had to be removed. Vast is definitely active right now. Who knows they might be lurking around here and dm a few people -_- 

I’m glad I got to see it though it’s hilarious!!! 

I am not sure how copyright infringement law works, maybe shippers in legal profession can shed some light? Are fake sub parodies considered infringement of copyright? 

EDIT: I’m mistaken, it’s not that video but the latest one that Binjin Diary made that had to be removed. Maybe it’s too close to reality? :lol: Has anyone seen which video it was because I haven’t had a chance to see it.  You can dm me the answer. 

hmm, what i understand about a 'parody' is that - an imitation of such an art work by any individual through  either comical or 'personification' of original characters..The way i see why they considered those fake subs videos as copyright infringement is that the original videos has been made by faking the meaning of the conversations itself...i enjoy watching though..!!

>>am not sure though..>>
mine is only opinionated....

• Like 2

Life calls. I'll be on a meeting the whole day today. Ugghh.. Lurkers and posers, behave. We're still watching you. :glasses: BINJIN shippers, giveaway those candies. :love:

But can I just make this request, too? Pretty, please? Then I'll be okay even without the red carpet entrance. :rolleyes:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

39 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

BINJIN has given us all the feels. I don’t know why we are still debating about the - are they or aren’t they? OMO! The #grocerystore receipt is everything! Always go back to them. Naysayers can always make up stories, but if they can’t  back it up then it’s not even up for a debate. There are a lot of platforms that make up stories for their own social engagement this should not impact BINJINs credibility and neither should we fall for it. 

Totally agree.We have so many receipts already but people still get swayed over rumours that has no evidences and purely assumption from fans...but even the assumptions are beyond delusional that could even be proven false with facts and logics.

Just FYI:

Spoiler

There’s always a bunch of weibo rumours about ‘her’ actually but it’s baseless and it’s all due to her fans assumption and wishful thinking.I feel bad for ‘her’ too...and the fact that because of the CLOY hype ...they dragged HB into it too.

There’s too many legit evidences about BinJin already...we’re actually just waiting for the good news at this point but I guess if ridiculous rumours keep coming,BinJin might just confirmed their relationship much sooner than we thought....i hope lol 

:D

• Like 15
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BJHope said:

An observation: Those who have read this thread from the beginning can vouch for this pattern = anti-shippers often work in pairs

Thanks @BJHope for that observation. Yesterday when somebody tried to rock our boat, I was really curious why they swarm so quickly. I was looking for how they did that then I discovered the FOLLOW button on this forum. They must have followed this thread and when someone posts inviting negative vibes, they immediately jump in. Not all followers in this forum are BinJin shippers and not all BinJin shippers are followers. I for one is a frequent visitor and a die hard shipper in my own way :heart:

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, BJHope said:

Useful tip on K-ent news: This advice has been given to us by older shippers, including a Korean media person = Legitimate news on K-ent and its celebrities will always originate from a Korean news source and not elsewhere. That’s just how K-ent works. Another indicator is whether Korean media follows up on a “story”. On top of that, in K-ent like everywhere else, there are credible media companies and tabloid media. Some tabloids are quite pervasive but regarded as low grade, inaccurate, unreliable sources. Some even pick up on bloggers' un-founded comments and churn up a story from that. We need to be discerning on our info-sources.

If I recall correctly, this rumour about HB’s ex is not only old news but one that originated from a personal blog with a Weibo account. The tale was never followed up by Korean media. So chuck that rumour into the garbage bin where it belongs.  The persistence of this type of poison explains why HB doesn't want a social media account and SYJ has one but acts like she doesn't :D.  Let’s sail on!:wub:

An observation: Those who have read this thread from the beginning can vouch for this pattern = anti-shippers often work in pairs: One will post a “sad”/negative piece and the other will reinforce it by “lamenting the sad news” or click Like. This falsehood then snowballs for a while due to unwitting shippers scrambling for clarification from the thread but upon response by true shippers, the story dies and anti-shippers leave (for a while).

A shipper once astutely said that if TN was the BJ courtship period, CLoY was its maturing period. I think so too. When the drought takes its toll on me, I think back to all the BJ material from TN promo in Aug 2018 to the last CLoY bts in Feb 2020. It has been a period of 18 months. BJ have gone through the mill (and still do) in terms of very hard work, media scrutiny, crazy fans, societal expectations, obligations to family & friends. Despite the pressures, we have seen during this period BJ’s relationship transition from a playful, giddy flirtation to one where couple-intimacy has deepened. There has been a bit of time for the relationship to settle and stabilise. Of course, they are not regular folk and had bruising schedules with CLoY, CFs and personal stuff taking up a chunk of the 18 months. And if HB’s current film takes 4-6 months to conclude, the earliest would be mid-Aug before his time is freed up, so BinJin may need more private time together but I do feel that this relationship has deep roots and won’t be easily shaken. We as their shippers ought to have confidence in them and support them. We’re not just shipping any celebrity couple. We are shipping this special, unique couple.

gam-sa-ham-ni-da... :sweatingbullets: 

your posting make me relieve. It little bit make me anxious, seriously! I even dream last night that HB proposed to marry  SYJ soon. Why they not make this going so certain for us, their shipper? Thank's God I found this forum. 

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

52 minutes ago, BJHope said:

And if HB’s current film takes 4-6 months to conclude, the earliest would be mid-Aug before his time is freed up, so BinJin may need more private time together but I do feel that this relationship has deep roots and won’t be easily shaken. We as their shippers ought to have confidence in them and support them. 

Hopefully things can ease up a bit and they can eventually travel again like a ninja. I doubt they’d pick LA again,  or any place in the world for that matter. After the sensational hit that is CLOY, the only place in the world they can go incognito away from prying eyes is his own island (I read somewhere he owned one, not sure how reliable that piece of info was).

• Like 4
  • Love 5

@lovebirdsyay.....congrats Son Ye Jin!!! So proud of our girl. We did it guys :D 

She and HB will be pleased to know there is so much love for her out there! 

Btw, I just read the starmometer article and it mentioned Lee Min Ho as her former boyfriend lol :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

3 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@lovebirdsyay.....congrats Son Ye Jin!!! We did it guys :D

Btw, I just read the starmometre article and it mentioned Lee Min Ho as her former boyfriend lol :lol:

SYJ said in a Negotiation Stage Greetings that the worriness about her rumored lovers is growing bigger everyday. People usually pair/ ship SYJ with her costars after each project because she is called chemistry master

When being asked about the secrets of being a chemistry master, SYJ gave a humble answer:

"There is no secret, I don't know why."

"Everytime I do a work, the audiences say that my partner goes well with me.

They tell us to be lovers. To be as you say, I must be the lover of everyone (HB's smile: just me only).

It's not easy. I'm always thinking about it."

0:26

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Although I couldn't understand a thing apart from CLOY/YSR dialogues (ofcourse they have been etched in my mind after all:D) ,but I  loved it.

Just hope subs are added soon.

PS:HB's  MOTA haircut suits him so well.

• Like 3
  • Love 6