[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

36 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

SYJ said in a Negotiation Stage Greetings that the worriness about her rumored lovers is growing big everyday. People usually pair/ ship SYJ with her costars after each project because she is called chemistry master

Yeah but none of them was ever confirmed, and for them to put LMH’s name of all the others,  that’s a big lolz :lol: That means they didn’t do a fact check properly 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@lovebirdsyay.....congrats Son Ye Jin!!! So proud of our girl. We did it guys :D 

She and HB will be pleased to know there is so much love for her out there! 

Btw, I just read the starmometre article and it mentioned Lee Min Ho as her former boyfriend lol :lol:

I believe that same article at one point also called her Son Je Jin  LOL

Spoiler

I don't blame them, Je Jin eonnie flusters me too :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

35 minutes ago, Damini Rai said:

It's not being shipper or anti shipper.....being a human ....you get afraid  sometimes of getting dissapointed. I went through this topic in the previous pages silently ..but you can't do anything but get worried when you get the ex lover link up news from different sources thrice a day  it's not being negative ....just scared that rumors have some sources.

Spoiler

i understand your point..I woke up and found my feed filled with  articles about this issue from various sites. Out of curiosity I clicked some of them just to check their contents although it was already cleared many a times by our shipper friends here a few pages ago. Guess  what I found.??Each of the articles had the same format,even the same lines word by word. It  felt like they just copypasted the whole thing from one site to another creating a chain. There was no solid proof or credibility to their source.

Unless we are provided with irrefutable receipts as in the LA grocery pics, my belief won't falter.Have patience and don't take it too seriously.These are just gossip tabloids. Few months ago I even read some claims by fans that the "ex" and her "ex-husband" are getting back together.

These are baseless rumours which come out from time to time when the iron is hot. And this time what could be a better clickbait  than CLOY related news.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 8

People on ig continuously sharing the article one year ago that "HB and SYJ confirm to be in new drama from writer of "the legend of blue sea" (22-05-2019)

22-05-2020: I am expecting new Article will be released today that "HB and SYJ confirm they are dating and preparing for the wedding" lol

22 is their really special number though :)

• Like 8
  • Awesome 5

@binniejinniecultivator You’ve got a point about anti shippers reporting Binjindiary’s deleted video. I wish I had the chance to see it before it was removed so I know what the heck it was all about that created such a commotion lol :lol:

Great news about articles featuring HB as “The Ideal Male in Modern Society” and SYJ being voted “Most Beautiful Woman in the World by Netizens” came out on the same day. Vast wasted no time in tagging that article about HB to promote him. But what is MSTeam doing? They are yet again  so slow in responding to news about SYJ. I mean come on, they should do their best in promoting her, she is their most bankable asset <_< She got a whopping 4.35 million votes, that is no small feat. 

I wonder if it’s because Koreans don’t know much about Starmometer? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

If we read the article carefully it was The Japan Newspaper, not Korean Newspaper considers HB's image in Crash Landing On You as an "Ideal Image Of Modern Society", NOT his real life image.

The articles talked about CLOY popularity around the world. 

Starmometer is a worldwide poll in all social media platforms from a nominated list for most beautiful women around the globe from voters.

They definitely do not know about the number 22.

The nomination list include other popular beautiful women in the world such as:

Scarlett Johansson, Beyonce, Keira Knightley, Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevingne, 5 members of Black Pink, Suzy, IU, Lu Yifei (China)...

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

http://starmometer.com/2020/04/07/most-beautiful-woman-2020-preliminary-poll-a/

http://starmometer.com/2020/04/10/most-beautiful-woman-2020-preliminary-poll-b/

http://starmometer.com/2020/04/14/most-beautiful-woman-2020-preliminary-poll-c/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

So it's our wedding anniversary today and since we can't go out to celebrate due to enhanced community quarantine, we are celebrating it quietly at home and my friend is so sweet, she baked a CLOY-inspired old-fashioned cake for me (Capt. Ri's birthday cake for Seri ep 13) Just sharing... Little things that make me happy :D

Congratulations on your anniversary!! 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Binjinshiper9991 said:

People on ig continuously sharing the article one year ago that "HB and SYJ confirm to be in new drama from writer of "the legend of blue sea" (22-05-2019)

22-05-2020: I am expecting new Article will be released today that "HB and SYJ confirm they are dating and preparing for the wedding" lol

I wish this was true about your expectation today lol  :D

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, eLizza said:
  Hide contents

i understand your point..I woke up and found my feed filled with  articles about this issue from various sites. Out of curiosity I clicked some of them just to check their contents although it was already cleared many a times by our shipper friends here a few pages ago. Guess  what I found.??Each of the articles had the same format,even the same lines word by word. It  felt like they just copypasted the whole thing from one site to another creating a chain. There was no solid proof or credibility to their source.

Unless we are provided with irrefutable receipts as in the LA grocery pics, my belief won't falter.Have patience and don't take it too seriously.These are just gossip tabloids. Few months ago I even read some claims by fans that the "ex" and her "ex-husband" are getting back together.

These are baseless rumours which come out from time to time when the iron is hot. And this time what could be a better clickbait  than CLOY related news.

Thanks so much for this ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Binjinshiper9991 said:

We still have quite a number of hours before 12 midnight. Hahaha! :lol:  

let us all patiently wait :wub: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

50 minutes ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

Well, well, well, if V/st got the attention of binjinsgrocery (DM about HB pic while filming), SOO... there's a possibility that HB can see/know the edited pics and vids posts of Binjin accounts :wub: And their concern for DM-ing is leaking movie info, NOT our shipping dreams and realities hahaha. That's a nice thought for me. :wub: They let us ship! They let us ship! :) (jumping in my mind)

AND 

another one, binjindiary's fake subs video was deleted. Just one video, not all. This one, I don't think V/st reported it 'cause they're formal and courteous enough to DM anyone. To be sneaky and report it, I don't think it's their style (just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong). My theory: it's anti-BinJin shippers. They found a way to report via "false news/content". Who else would be bothered by that fake subs videos? It's hilarious!! And genius!! Their lines and emotions on their face all match :D Maybe BinJin will find it funny too like how they did on the paparazzi hospital photos in CLOY.

about the leaking movie info photos, its a little bit weird that i still find it on HB oppa fan page. some page post it on feed, some fan page post it on IG story. Are they not get the DM too?

Then while backreading yesterday, i still find the photos of busan restaurant who also get DM of V@st to turn down. Its more getting my attention because when it post on this forum all of the fanpage has turn it down include the shipper page and personal fan page of YJ unnie and HB oppa, the fact that picture really on the date when the issue comes, so thats not reposted after the DM-ing make me curious..

maybe its not really a matter, but its really weird for me.. BINJIN GROCERY and BINJIN DIARY we know has a lot of BINJIN shipper followers or maybe i'm just over analyze of this things.. theres a lot of fanbase that maybe V@st could not DM-ing one by one? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

If we are detectives/investigators, we also have spies / "shippers-in-disguise" . They do come in 2 (like BJHope said, sometimes more will jump in) and other shippers will ask, be curious, then that's the perfect time that they'll spread, feed here their "negative gossips/opinions". Then it will cost us some pages to be right back on track. How exhausting. Can we always blow the candle when they lit it right away.

Back to these two :wub: I wish they are one already.

Most of the time, these antis/ shipper-in-disguise are new to the forum, and they have less than 5 posts. Best to ignore them and just report if they are breaking the soompi forum rules.

@eLizza Thanks very much for your reply to  @Damini Rai.  It helps reassure many new shippers. I also have some members who DM me to get reassurance. Many may be new to kdrama and k-ent and not familiar with how all these gossip and rumor-mongering starts and which to ignore. Hope those who were worried about this feel better now. 

@yejinatic1981  Happy Wedding Anniversary!! It's so sweet of your friend to bake you the CLOY inspired cake!! Too cute for words!!

The news about CLOY's popularity and also HB's increased spotlight in Japan was just picked up by Korean media in today's report by Sports Chosun. I think Naver also had the same article. Here's the link of the news posted by Vast and also translation via Papago (I find this the most accurate and makes a lot more sense vs Google translate LOL). Hope this news about CLOY's global popularity will make its way to the Baeksang judged. :D

https://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/891921?sc=Naver&fbclid=IwAR16iHY9xB-FHetSNvKBUgA4PX9rHMpCJ6R4-LBP0uasnGYscj8ODI8XLTc

Same news in Naver - looks like this was written by Sports Chosun, which is a korean media:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003571892

"Love Flame" syndrome...Asia is 'Hyun Bin's Disease'

Actor Hyun Bin continues his "Hyun Bin syndrome" that has crossed the border.

news_1590108454_891921_m_1.png

While the tvN drama "Emergency Arrival of Love," which ended in February, continues to catch the attention of the world, interest in actor Hyun Bin, who is at the center of the box office, is hot.

According to the agency on the 22nd, as the popularity of "Love Fire" continues in Japan, local media are scrambling to analyze Hyun Bin's charm and paying attention to Hyun Bin's filmography. The magazine Elle Japan described the character of Lee Jung-hyuk, played by Hyun Bin, as "the king of Hallyu dramas in Japan," and praised him for his existence itself as a fantasy. Vogue Japan also added to the review, calling it the "ideal male image of modern society."

Japan is not the only one who has fallen into Hyun Bin. Southeast Asian countries, including China, the Philippines and Thailand, are also receiving heated responses. Rumor has it that celebrities are voluntarily certifying "Hyun Bin's Sickness" by referring to "Love Fire" in person and posting a composite picture with Hyun Bin on their personal SNS, while local broadcasters feature the "Love Fire" craze.

The "Emergency Arrival of Love" is drawing attention in the British and American regions beyond Asia. After being named as the "Recommendation of International Series to Watch" by the Washington Post in the U.S., it is one of the most popular Korean dramas in 2019 by Forbes.

=================

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 4

I am sick of that not so smart rumour If you respect your Actor/Actress you don’t spread baseless rumour like that. Time will reveal are they or aren’t they :wub: will stand for my Mom Ye Jin and Dad Bin forever like forever. Everything in the Universe are within BinJin

• Like 3
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 3