[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

I imagine them getting out of the same car then, walking down the carpet holding hands but a little bit parted(social distancing required:lol:). Both in matching outfits that make them a breathtaking view as they pose for camera, smiling and staring at each other lovingly with honey dripping from their eyes. And oh, Yejin’s left ring finger sparkles with a solitary diamond. :wub: OMG!

Imagining the same scenario as well. That they’ll get out of the same car. :lol::wub:  But perhaps, Hyun Bin will make Ye Jin walk first so she can have her photos taken first. Then he’ll follow immediately after :lol:

i really like Ye Jin wearing the white gown that made her look like a goddess. Dont know which award giving body event she attended, but her hair was up in a bun.  White looks so “bride-sy” :wub: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

^ ninja moves :blush: 

I heard that nobody saw her and identified her when she came back from LA (after the dating rumor) and when she came back from mongolia after their shooting. People saw Hyun bin in the airport in both instances. But Ye Jin, she has mastered the Ninja Moves :blush: 

It must have been really difficult for Korean actors to date. :anguished:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, SHpectator said:

wow what a discovery! I was also deceived into thinking they're just shoulder buttons.. all this time!!!

So yeah it's definitely a Merry Christmas greeting from BinJin couple to the world!.. and tacitly confirms they're and item and they've been IG official since Christmas 2019 (at the latest)!
With >1 million :heart: and we didn't even understand exactly what she was sharing/revealing right there!

Yeah. This is the picture from their back. It's definitely HB hand on YJ shoulder. Happy shipping guys! 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, CH Tan said:

Son Yejin was back to SK on 25 Jan 2019 afternoon. She was spotted by fans at SK airport. You guys can search the news of 25 Jan on NAVER. Her flight was KE018 depart on 24 Jan. China Sohu confirmed.

Sophia's birthday party was on 23 Jan so HB cannot attend coz he took 23 Jan morning flight and arrive SK on 24 Jan 5pm,

Honestly,if it’s true...isn’t it kinda obvious the LA Trip was planned...the fact that they came back to SK only one day apart...they won’t came back the same day obviously to avoid more buzz or assumption and HB came back first so the Reporters will focused on him instead of YJ.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, CH Tan said:

i copied the below comment from Son Ye Jin forum page 614 .. but i don't know  how trustable is the source . 

Son Yejin was back to SK on 25 Jan 2019 afternoon. She was spotted by fans at SK airport. You guys can search the news of 25 Jan on NAVER. Her flight was KE018 depart on 24 Jan. China Sohu confirmed.

Sophia's birthday party was on 23 Jan so HB cannot attend coz he took 23 Jan morning flight and arrive SK on 24 Jan 5pm,

As a fan of Son Yejin, please stop spreading rumors of HB and her. They are both denied the dating rumors.

Edited February 8, 2019 by La Isla Bonita

oh I stand corrected. Thank you for the clarification :blush:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

Honestly,if it’s true...isn’t it kinda obvious the LA Trip was planned...the fact that they came back to SK only one day apart...they won’t came back the same day obviously to avoid more buzz or assumption and HB came back first so the Reporters will focused on him instead of YJ.

yes, looks planned. And they had to plan it carefully because rumors and photos of the 2 of them in LA went viral already. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Something that I have gathered from following Binnie for 15 years now is that he is just a stand-up, straight-forward, no-nonsense, honest-to-the-core, truthfully genuine kind of guy that does not say or do things for the sake of his popularity, fan service, or to put on any kind of showy persona, I can tell that his intimate reactions and interactions towards Jinnie are so genuinely real. He just can't seem to help the natural happiness that radiates from his inside out whenever he is around his "close friend." It's the most himself I have ever seen him be and it makes me so truly happy to see him finally find someone (however they want to define themselves right now) that makes him that honestly happy and can slam dunk his precious dimples that deep. Thanks Jinnie for that!

^Nice share, now I got curious about a loyal HB fan's perspective...

if i may ask @RiRiGaGa, as a long-time fan of Hyunbin and based on your accumulated wealth of knowledge on him all these years, what is it about SYJ you think drew HB like a magnet? I mean obvious answer is her unrivaled beauty, but it seems to me that HB can have any pretty girl in K-ent but he's very picky himself with only few known exes.. What do you think sets SYJ apart from the other leading ladies/ex-girlfriends he had? And do you think SYJ's strong/domineering personality a plus or a minus for HB? 

Im just making conversation here y'all so anyone else out there who's a long-term fan of HB may also share your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

They said that both are equally VERY famous, they are like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt level in South Korea so to speak. It's good to note that all of the Koreans I was having conversation with are all professionals and won't based their answers on their biases, whether they like Yejin or HB more, or like other Kdrama actors more.

When I asked them if they think BINJIN are dating, they all say "I don't know!" with a little bit of 'annoyance' or avoidance on the topic and  it made me realize that most Koreans are very 'reserved' when it comes to commenting on rumors, they don't like being seen as gossip mongers or something like that, or they just probably want to enjoy watching their Kdramas objectively and are not swayed by dating rumours about the actors in them. Not sure. They are my close friends and I can usually ask them anything so I was kinda surprised with their reactions.

Thanks for the new "scoop"!! Somehow I feel really happy and proud that Koreans themselves are saying they are both very famous, and wow, to the level of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt!! I'm immediately reminded of our dream project for Binjin ie Mr & Mrs Smith! :wub:  No wonder when CLOY announced that HB and SYJ is confirmed as the main leads, it made big headline news all over SK and internationally. 

I guess your korean friends don't want to create any misunderstanding esp to non-koreans. That's why they replied "I don't know" to your Binjin dating question. :D

7 hours ago, lovelyz said:

I’m not sure now which one is accurate anymore lol...I only saw a tweet once where it says that the ahjummas say about HB and YJ doesn’t have to act.Now I’m confused lol And it was in that 101 vid of BinJin too...everyone who knows korean should honestly help us :joy:

Not surprised that you are confused cuz there has been numerous back-and-forth about this subject. I think the "wrong translation" probably started from a social media post (tweet or insta) or even from this Soompi forum itself. It then got picked up and went wide on social media, and even made it into the 101 video. But in btwn the post here and the 101 video, there were a few people who understand korean and clarified/ corrected the wrong translation. Unfortunately this was not seen by everyone and since the wrong translation is still out there on social media, and it kept getting repeated. Hence the current confusion.

As for the correct translation, my memory is a bit hazy on this :

1)  1st version : The NK ahjumma said HB don't have to act, as he's really that handsome

2) 2nd version : The ahjumma said they don't have to act "fangirling" over HB in the drama cuz he's so handsome

7 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

One of them, a master student in Seoul, is an avid fan of CLOY and love Hyun Bin very much, and all of them are Kdrama enthusiasts. I mean, I think most Koreans watch Kdramas, that's why they are very popular in their country and are a big part of their economy. It's easy to listen (understand) and read Hangul/ Hangeul but pronunciation and diction is another story. I find speaking very hard because there are quite a few honorifics and grammar rules to consider but I am getting there. If BINJIN end up getting married and if by then, I am in my advanced Korean, I would be happy to teach you for free haha

I'm pleasantly surprised that young koreans adults are still watching kdrama, though I know the TV ratings has been falling in recent years. I think CLOY has been one of the recent huge hits amongst the many kdramas that has been released, whether locally or internationally. It helped revive the love for kdramas for many people.

4 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

I have seriously say that I NEVER seen Binnie this happy, comfortable, and at ease before.

Something that I have gathered from following Binnie for 15 years now is that he is just a stand-up, straight-forward, no-nonsense, honest-to-the-core, truthfully genuine kind of guy that does not say or do things for the sake of his popularity, fan service, or to put on any kind of showy persona, I can tell that his intimate reactions and interactions towards Jinnie are so genuinely real. He just can't seem to help the natural happiness that radiates from his inside out whenever he is around his "close friend." It's the most himself I have ever seen him be and it makes me so truly happy to see him finally find someone (however they want to define themselves right now) that makes him that honestly happy and can slam dunk his precious dimples that deep. Thanks Jinnie for that!

I mean BinJin really aren't lying when they claim to be "close friends", you really can't feel that kind of love unless you truly considered the other person your close friend. I mean my husband will always be my close friend above all else b/c on days where you're sick and tired of each other, you've seen each at your absolute worse, it is the steady foundation of close friendship that keeps you grounded and you remember why you stick it out no matter what. 

So I will be patient and ride the sweet wave on this sail for as long as it takes. As they say...All good things come to those who have to wait. ;) 

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to introduce myself and word vomit everything I've been secretly wanting to say for over a month now! Can't wait to delulu cruise with y'all! :D ALL ABROAD! 

Welcome on board the Binjin Ship! Enjoyed reading your sharing very much! HB really wears his heart on his sleeves, doesn't he? So many Binnie fans have observed and remarked the same as you, that they have never seen him so genuinely happy and comfortable with a female co-star. They have admitted as much that they are very close (friends), not just close, but very close (when prompted by the MCs during CLOY or TN interviews). So I believe they really ARE very good friends, and beyond that have develop to be more than just friends. That's why we are going ga-ga over their interactions and closeness during promo, interviews and BTS. It's like watching a real-life love story unfolding in front of us on the screen!! They are so sweet together!

All of us are waiting for this Ship to Sail! Let's go!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

protective hyun bin, letting himself swarmed by reporters so YJ could fly back safely, what a man:tears:

Yes I think he took one for the team lol

The LA trip is obviously the anchor event of this ship. We don't know exactly when HB left Korea for the US but based on the first rumored sighting of Jan 10th and leaving arriving back in Korea Jan 23rd, he was there atleast 2 weeks, if not more (he may have left right after MOTA wrap up which was Dec 30th). 

Going  back to the Christmas Eve post SYJ posted, I hadn't considered that her pic with HB was a 'gift' to fans. I mean, why did she choose to post that picture which was shot back in August in Switzerland? She must have gone far back in her camera roll to find that one lol This was also her first and only HB post during the CLOY era. All her other HB content was from TN period. Considering all the dating rumours she knew posting that picture would lead to some chatter but she did it anyway. Maybe she liked HBs big wide smile in that picture :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 8

On 4/6/2020 at 1:42 PM, citron said:

Nope, HB got whipped with SYJ’s lips biting joke. He sent her 2 heart emojis at 3:38/ 3:39 & a flower one at 3:45 after she made the sweet voice & the joke

HB is a victim of SYJ’s eye smile.
SYJ is an expert in making HB fall harder & harder for her - to a very deep hole.

Just like how we fall for BinJin, it’s extremely difficult to find a way out. NO EXIT warning for new shippers :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

On 3/31/2020 at 11:22 PM, citron said:

Yes, SYJ seems to be excel in everything she does.

I think an introvert HB is attracted to an alpha female SYJ, who is a social conductor, has exceptional confidence & high emotional intelligent. That is one of the reason why he feels comfortable when being with her at public, in my opinion

As can be seen in Kakao Chat below, HB sent to SYJ heart emojis (B2 & B3) at 3:38/ 3:39 & a flower one (B1) at 3:45 after SYJ made the sugar-like sweet voice. Mission accomplished! 

HB however first sent a heart emoji (B4) to SYJ at 3:31, then she replied with an okay emoji (A2) & a heart emoji (A6) at 3:33. It's great to see how HB showed his love for SYJ with those romantic emojis

SYJ: Left Side (A)

HB: Right Side (B)

ESaL71tUEAAyK7T?format=jpg&name=large

ESaL6_QUEAAhKsr?format=jpg&name=large

I repost emojis which HB and SYJ sent to each other during KakaoChat as there are some who has questions on how real it can be

KakaoChat seems to reveal their truth feelings to each other because

HB showed a surprised reaction when the emcee asked them to reveal their chat nicknames

Only HB and YJ know each other chat nicknames, not other fans in the chatroom because they used their character’s names on CLOY (soulmates) and CLOY was not yet been shown to the public at that time

HB sent a text message to YJ “How long do I have to wait for“ during the chat session.

6-D74996-D-140-F-41-BF-90-BF-CDB1-E06-A1

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CH Tan said:

that pink color 4 tiers cake was belong to ONE SPRING NIGHT wrap up party ..ONE SPRING NIGHT word was shown in korean word in that pic too. CLOY was the white color 4 tiers cake ..Both cakes sent to CLOY and ONE SPRING NIGHT by DC Inside ( south korean internet forum website ) 

I'm not sure about the special meaning of that cake for CLOY . The cake from this cake shop has shown at master in the house ( son ye jin episode ) too.  Also sent to Jung Hae In during last day of Tune In for Love filming. Recently , i have seen this type of cake at Kwon Nara anniversary Debut as well.     

I'm aware of the pink cake saying One Spring Night. I meant the design. The CLOY cake looks weirdly unfinished as compared to the pink one

• Like 1

11 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

They said that both are equally VERY famous, they are like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt level in South Korea so to speak.

So I have to say (and I am pretty sure others will agree) that a better comparison is Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. People were shipping them hard when they were in the early stages, and they kept on shipping until they actually married. Brad and Jen were very, very popular at the time, and even though one was big on film and the other big on tv, their star power and fan base were similar. They both drew male and female fans as they were considered grounded and good people too, much like BinJin. I feel a lot of comparison to back in the early days of their relationship when I was pretty young.

The reason I feel uncomfortable with the Angelina Jolie comparison (which I have made myself) is because Angelina did not have Jen's likeability. No way. If you recall, when Brad and Angelina "fell for each other," so to speak (many say that Angelina was ruthless in her pursuit of him during filming) he was married to every girl's bestie, Jen. And people were furious! Team Jennifer and Team Angelina shirts hit the stores, with Jen's shirt selling out. It was an ugly thing that happened, not a beautiful thing. Son Ye Jin is so, so much like Jennifer Aniston in my eyes. Jen was well liked by everyone, just good people. And Ye Jin is also that way; it really comes across on screen the way she chows on food in her films or makes funny faces. She is willing to be very vulnerable and ugly cry to be a great actress, and that shows that she is super down to earth. Jen wasn't quite that strong in herself, but she was trying to be. And I think she is now. Brad really messed up by leaving her for that %$#^@*&% Angelina. And he knows it now, I think. It seems he realizes what he threw away as it was pure and trustworthy.

No, to me BinJin is a pure "never been married, no one is doing anything wrong, we're good human beings and we've found each other" kind of love that compares to the cheering and shipping for Brad and Jen back in the day. But I predict a better outcome for BinJin as they are a bit older and very wise. In my eyes it is a matter of when, not if. Just waiting and amusing myself, passing time chatting about them because I love them both and enjoy seeing people I like find happiness. More love and goodness in the world, I say! It's needed.

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

Yes I think he took one for the team lol

The LA trip is obviously the anchor event of this ship. We don't know exactly when HB left Korea for the US but based on the first rumored sighting of Jan 10th and leaving arriving back in Korea Jan 23rd, he was there atleast 2 weeks, if not more (he may have left right after MOTA wrap up which was Dec 30th). 

Going  back to the Christmas Eve post SYJ posted, I hadn't considered that her pic with HB was a 'gift' to fans. I mean, why did she choose to post that picture which was shot back in August in Switzerland? She must have gone far back in her camera roll to find that one lol This was also her first and only HB post during the CLOY era. All her other HB content was from TN period. Considering all the dating rumours she knew posting that picture would lead to some chatter but she did it anyway. Maybe she liked HBs big wide smile in that picture :wub:

Yeah no need to confirm anything :wub: with the Christmas pic :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1