[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

We need to protect her at any cost.

AND SHE EVEN FOUND THE TERM OF BINJIN!!!!!! 

@yuta_rule where are you??????????? Omg!!!!

2007??? and she already root for them.. Secret garden not even plan I guess hahahhahaha

And here I was thinking why nobody shipped them in 2018. @yuta_rule we just found you! We should be friends! :) I hope you are still rooting for these 2. Thanks for coining BINJIN. The wind carried it to 2020. Please drop us a visit! 

@Restless_Hearts that was a gold find! Thanks!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Hello shippers! This thread is really moving fast!

@PreciousByTheBay what you did was awesome! I agree that HB and YJ did not need such publicity to favor their drama. If they were already a couple during CLOY, they were really brave in doing the project knowing that it could harm them. But they still went for it because they could not just ignore the opportunity that came to work together. Being passionate actors, their love for their craft and their trust in each other are bigger than the risks. Maybe for them, there was nothing to lose anymore. 

@luvlove

Because they cannot stay apart. End of discussion.”

You nailed it! 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, lovelyz said:

This might be their only chance of working together following all the dating rumors because as things progresses naturally the fear of fallout from exposure or presumption from others will encourage the quickest detour into secrecy before they can ever share the news. 

The fact that they accept the project says a lot of how secure and confident they are of themselves and of the relationship whilst maintaining some secrecy, of how much they want to work together and how brave of them to accept knowing the project will either make or break them.

The minimum interference and outside opinion doesn’t change. It only strengthens the relationship looking at it now. It’s never the fear of exposure, but rather the desire for togetherness.

• Like 5
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

This might be their only chance of working together following all the dating rumors because as things progresses naturally the fear of fallout from exposure or presumption from others will encourage the quickest detour into secrecy before they can ever share the news. 

The fact that they accept the project says a lot of how secure and confident they are of themselves and of the relationship whilst maintaining some secrecy, of how much they want to work together and how brave of them to accept knowing the project will either make or break them.

The minimum interference and outside opinion doesn’t change. It only strengthens the relationship looking at it now. It’s never the fear of exposure, but rather the desire for togetherness.

It's either we're both fed with the same fried chicken that my cat fed me or we woke up at the same side of the bed we received the same energy today. :love:I love the flow of thoughts! Keep them coming! Keep them coming!

• Like 1
  • Love 7

2 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

It's either we're both fed with the same fried chicken that my cat fed me or we woke up at the same side of the bed we received the same energy today. :love:I love the flow of thoughts! Keep them coming! Keep them coming!

It’s all the interaction I am getting with the fury dog, he does all the talking :D.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

It’s all the interaction I am getting with the fury dog, he does all the talking :D.

They really cleanse the space, huh? I love furry friends esp those who are supportive of our shipping. ;) 

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

Exactly.That’s why I believe that them taking this project was purely for themselves and their desire to spend more time together and working together again but in a different and more lighter setting.Of course they care about the result of their project but the reason behind them accepting this project is more for themselves personally.They knew they were taking risk by accepting the project in the first place and they also knew the drama could be controversial because of the South-North Plot.Thats why if theres people saying they’re using their dating scandal as promotion for the drama or to boost rating,it didn’t make that much sense to me because why took it when it’s already risky in the first place.As for the production team,I remember the Director didn’t even expect the highest of rating too and even through the way the question was asked to the Director about the rumour...”are you worried?” and the way he answer “i take it positively” because they know that things like this usually create negative buzz.

But anyway,cloy was a masterpiece...everyone worked hard to give the best thats why it’s the highest TvN Drama up to date.

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

34 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

@PreciousByTheBay what you did was awesome! I agree that HB and YJ did not need such publicity to favor their drama. If they were already a couple during CLOY, they were really brave in doing the project knowing that it could harm them. But they still went for it because they could not just ignore the opportunity that came to work together. Being passionate actors, their love for their craft and their trust in each other are bigger than the risks. Maybe for them, there was nothing to lose anymore. 

@luvlove

Because they cannot stay apart. End of discussion.”

You nailed it! 

exactly. I agree 100%

I believe that they weigh every possible repercussions and they’ve both been in the industry for a long time to assess the effects it may bring, and have a good Team that manages their career.

They have more to gain than what they think they’ll lose should they star in CLOY. and they made the right decision. Should they come out one of these days and admit that they really are a couple, the good thing is both Ye Jin and Hyun Bin never categorically DENIED. there was no lying to begin with, they actually are very experienced when it comes to addressing the reporter during the TVN interview. 

bUt even if they tried so hard to “suppress” whatever emotion they have for each other during the presscon and to answer as professionally as possible, their actions and subtle interaction speak volume. No matter how they tried, what I see is 2 people that are more than just friends or colleagues. 

• Like 5
  • Love 6

1 minute ago, Felizak@t said:

They really cleanse the space, huh? I love furry friends esp those who are supportive of our shipping. ;) 

They do! All the good vibes they imbibe and he has been patiently waiting every time till I’m done with my BINJIN shipping business. I’m learning a lot about patience re-BINJIN from a furry friend:wub:. They make life less complicated and happy. Can’t blame Yejin for wanting a puppy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

Exactly.That’s why I believe that them taking this project was purely for themselves and their desire to spend more time together and working together again but in a different and more lighter setting. 

I agree. It's actually a rare and wonderful opportunity for a couple to work together. Shooting a drama is 6-7 months (so, half the year!) commitment and to be able to share that time with your other half (especially if the relationship is still new-ish) is a gift. 

So I had to laugh at the presscon when SYJ was asked the question about whether she and HB had discussed the project before accepting it and she said no <_<  I mean, they practically willed this project into existence lol All we heard during TN promo was how much they both wanted to work together again in a romantic comedy/melodrama, something light where SYJ can show off her personality, etc... and bam, they are given scripts for such a project a few months into 2019 and offered the parts. Serendipity indeed...

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

7 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

I agree. It's actually a rare and wonderful opportunity for a couple to work together. Shooting a drama is 6-7 months (so, half the year!) commitment and to be able to share that time with your other half (especially if the relationship is still new-ish) is a gift. 

So I had to laugh at the presscon when SYJ was asked the question about whether she and HB had discussed the project before accepting it and she said no <_<  I mean, they practically willed this project into existence lol All we heard during TN promo was how much they both wanted to work together again in a romantic comedy/melodrama, something light where SJ can show off her personality, etc... and bam, they are given scripts a few months into 2019 and offered the parts. Serendipity indeed...

they have some inconsistencies with their answer which i find rather cute :blush: perhaps it was also the pressing issue about the rumors about them that they forgot about what they constantly said during the TN promo about wanting to work with each other again in a romantic melodrama project. 

it’s just too impossible for them not to talk about it. They’ve been very much vocal and there are receipts as well. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

They do! All the good vibes they imbibe and he has been patiently waiting every time till I’m done with my BINJIN shipping business. I’m learning a lot about patience re-BINJIN from a furry friend:wub:. They make life less complicated and happy. Can’t blame Yejin for wanting a puppy.

And Hyun Bin can own a cat. Introverts should own cats! :D Fastforward to the near future, I hope to see their household with these UFC furry fighting friends with little Binnie and little Jinnie. :lol: Whoa! Delulu! But first, let's dock this ship. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

Thank you! Love your last statement!

The two truly had more to gain than to lose if they worked together in CLOY in spite of everything.

Assuming they truly have been together since the end of the TN promos/grocery trip, agreeing to do CLOY was a relationship test they're both willing to take, together, to see how that professional aspect of their lives would affect them as a couple.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Felizak@t said:

And Hyun Bin can own a cat. Introverts should own cats! :D Fastforward to the near future, I hope to see their household with these UFC furry fighting friends with little Binnie and little Jinnie. :lol: Whoa! Delulu! But first, let's dock this ship. 

Hear, hear! We need all the prayer warriors and the universe to conspire with us and help us with this mission. Protect and see BINJIN married at all cost:D.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, luvlove said:

Probably. Especially if they are tired of the "false accusations," right? (Ok, right. Obviously not the case or you stay away from the person.) So then why did they do CLOY????

Because they cannot stay apart. End of discussion. They knew it was a risky, they know K-ent, and it was maybe a bad idea, but they did it anyway. To be together for a while "breathing the same air," as HB said. Could he be any more in love given his wording so much of the time? That's how being head over heels works--you don't care what sounds responsible. Nope, you take big risks. Because being together is all that matters.

And it paid off for them!!!! Yeah!

HB and SYJ, their handlers and production companies knew that for both the lead actors to confirm or deny the dating issue would be terrible for Cloy. No dating would be bad news for BinJin fans from all over Asia and even SK who’ve sprouted or increased during TN promos. Dating would be bad news for SK K-drama fans generally as we learned here that they don’t like dating lead K actors to appear together either in a love film or  Kdrama, as if the only motivation in doing so is purely for financial gain on the part of all involved in the project. Dating would also be bad news for diehard fans of each lead and even to Bin-other/other-Jin shipping fans. So denying or confirming directly their dating status was a dilemma as regardless which categorical answer was given, viewing faction would be hurt and likely not support Cloy.

Hence only one pre-screened question  relating to the dating issue was allowed during the pre-release promo, and  HB and  SYJ gave their rehearsed polite safe non-answer.

After watching Cloy, their answer hit me as if to mean as follows :

If you want to know the answer to the dating question, now is not the time, as dating is just the start of the journey of being together in love. Watch and scrutinize our performance in CLOY plus all the clues we are going to  add on each episode. And on completing the series, you will probably  be able to make your own conclusion on the proper  answer to your question. If you can’t believe the answer you’ve developed the first time, just re watch the series again, even 9 to 10 times more.

Now is their time to ask:

What’s the final outcome of our relationship? By now you will have noticed that Cloy 

a) did not include the wedding scene as we were still finalizing the details of the actual one at that time. Now we have all the details and are just waiting for the proper time to announce it first at BinJin Soompi Forum.:lol:

b) has provided enough clues, BTS and promo stills for you to make a sound conclusion.:blink:

c) has not provided enough clue as our real relationship is purely our own private personal affair. :P:P. You’ll know once our agencies announce it.

d) _____________________________________ (make your own ending based on your Delulu).:wub:

My Delulu is a). what about yours?

This Forum is a good source of info and delightful news about a BinJin. Learning a lot from all the posters here.Thanks everyone!

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Could he be any more in love given his wording so much of the time? That's how being head over heels works--you don't care what sounds responsible. Nope, you take big risks. Because being together is all that matters.

I already shared my own experience here, being involved in a teacher-student relationship. I asked my husband recently on how he took it knowing the risks he had to take.  A very daring move on his part because it could mean losing his job. His reply went something like this: "Although I knew it was risky, aside from the ethics aspects, what could prevent me from keeping the relationship? I am single and in love. It is just that our circumstance doesn't allow us to be in the open. If I haven't pursued this relationship, we will not be together today." We also had deep discussion on destiny. We both agree that destiny happens only with perfect timing AND if two individuals are acting upon the "spark". 

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

He replied that he just want to be able to go to the end of the drama right now. Because he's curious - about what other's reactions would be and him about his own acting as well. He was probably curious if they'll be able to channel the "love" that they have for each other through their characters and if it's going to be too much of a giveaway (delulu inserted).;) I love that interview. :heart:

For me, it''s like they are gauging on audience reception of their chemistry, on and off screen, despite all the denials. Would people receive it positively or negatively? And with the release of their BTS, I think you can say that people are more interested with their real life relationship than the reel one :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, BJHope said:

(Photo) Credit: IG account mr_mrsbinjin   (The creative names that people come up with!)

9 Aug - Popcorn sharing; HB&SYJ mirrored each other; HB gets chummy shoulder smacks from SYJ

3 Sept - HB’s super attentiveness and leg covering prompt to SYJ

10 Sept - HB leans into SYJ; giggles at her singing; she teases him for declining previous show offers

10 Sept - “I want to look into her eyes, breathe the same air with her..”

17 Sept - SITR cast attended premier and HB displayed hubby vibes during stage meet

18 Sept - TN director says HB likes SYJ a little more

22 Sept - The Day SYJ posted her iconic IG vid of BinJin with the heart symbol

23 Sept - HB leaps onto the stage just like a Marine seeking to impress his lady would.

24 Sept - SYJ does the cats-ear IG posting of BJ

25 Sept - HB’s birthday and SYJ takes over the lead in the birthday celebrations on stage like a gf would

29 Sept - HB’s protectiveness in shifting SYJ’s position to prevent her tripping on a wire

30 Sept - Visit to Daegu. Did he meet her parents there too?

HB may have gazed at SYJ more often but she did this singular act for the whole world to see…and over a million people have responded to cheer her on for it.  P/S – the 3 knobs you see on her shoulder are not buttons; they’re HB’s finger tips.

You're really wonderful. Such gift. Everytime you dissect things, it's giving me goosebumps. You're like a BINJIN shipper's life historian. :DWhen I was starting, my eyes were bleeding. I just can't unsee them and you creating a what sort of summary of account of my BINJIN journey (probably a lot can relate) is making me feel nostalgic. I started there - the popcorn sharing. That was the first time I saw them together and fell. Not in CLoY.

Thank you! Thank you! Always looking forward to see your comments! :wub:

And yes, that Christmas photo. The subtle announcement. :wub: BINJIN and this forum makes me forget I have migraine. :lol: 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, BJHope said:

HB may have gazed at SYJ more often but she did this singular act for the whole world to see…and over a million people have responded to cheer her on for it.  P/S – the 3 knobs you see on her shoulder are not buttons; they’re HB’s finger tips.

Hahaha rewind button got broken when I rewatched CLOY just to make sure there are no buttons on her jumper. Zoomed in and out the image in YJ's IG. I thought it was just me seeing things which didn't exist :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Thanks for having discussions in this forum.This my first comment after  followed you all from the first page until today. I admire the analysis of all of you  and respect the personal rights  both of them.    But you all made me happy and love,  Like love for this partner.

I can only  guess that The couple that we boat May be considering Sponsoring their big event together .....Wish....Hope...  Pray... anywords it could happened :joy:

No matter what will be in any  ending direction , I still love and  support  this couple always.

Enjoy analysis  and hope you all have good health. :heart: 

• Like 2
  • Love 8