[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Thank you, @BJHope 

I will always go back to this post of yours. 3 more weeks to go before Baeksang, right? I am looking forward to seeing them together, for new contents, analysis of them. I really miss them. huhu

Praying for the covid situation to be better. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

48 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Thank you! Love your last statement!

The two truly had more to gain than to lose if they worked together in CLOY in spite of everything.

Assuming they truly have been together since the end of the TN promos/grocery trip, agreeing to do CLOY was a relationship test they're both willing to take, together, to see how that professional aspect of their lives would affect them as a couple.

Exactly! And this is why my respect and admiration for them grew bigger and there is nothing I wish for them except to be brave enough to share to the world their wonderful love story, and to be always happy and strong together. Wow, i never thought waiting for their confirmation is harder than waiting for your own Mr. Right!:lol:

P.S. 

This is really the first time I’ve invested much of my time and energy for a celebrity  couple. Never did this even for Pinoy celebrities that I admired. There is something about them that makes you love and cheer for them. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

HB and SYJ, their handlers and production companies knew that for both the lead actors to confirm or deny the dating issue would be terrible for Cloy. No dating would be bad news for BinJin fans from all over Asia and even SK who’ve sprouted or increased during TN promos. Dating would be bad news for SK K-drama fans generally as we learned here that they don’t like dating lead K actors to appear together either in a love film or  Kdrama, as if the only motivation in doing so is purely for financial gain on the part of all involved in the project. Dating would also be bad news for diehard fans of each lead and even to Bin-other/other-Jin shipping fans. So denying or confirming directly their dating status was a dilemma as regardless which categorical answer was given, viewing faction would be hurt and likely not support Cloy.

Hence only one pre-screened question  relating to the dating issue was allowed during the pre-release promo, and  HB and  SYJ gave their rehearsed polite safe non-answer.

After watching Cloy, their answer hit me as if to mean as follows :

If you want to know the answer to the dating question, now is not the time, as dating is just the start of the journey of being together in love. Watch and scrutinize our performance in CLOY plus all the clues we are going to  add on each episode. And on completing the series, you will probably  be able to make your own conclusion on the proper  answer to your question. If you can’t believe the answer you’ve developed the first time, just re watch the series again, even 9 to 10 times more.

Now is their time to ask:

What’s the final outcome of our relationship? By now you will have noticed that Cloy 

a) did not include the wedding scene as we were still finalizing the details of the actual one at that time. Now we have all the details and are just waiting for the proper time to announce it first at BinJin Soompi Forum.:lol:

b) has provided enough clues, BTS and promo stills for you to make a sound conclusion.:blink:

c) has not provided enough clue as our real relationship is purely our own private personal affair. :P:P. You’ll know once our agencies announce it.

d) _____________________________________ (make your own ending based on your Delulu).:wub:

My Delulu is a). what about yours?

This Forum is a good source of info and delightful news about a BinJin. Learning a lot from all the posters here.Thanks everyone!

Mine is ALL OF THE ABOVE!:wub: BinJin is a tease!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

Exactly! And this is why my respect and admiration for them grew bigger and there is nothing I wish for them except to be brave enough to share to the world their wonderful love story, and to be always happy and strong together. Wow, i never thought waiting for their confirmation is harder than waiting for your own Mr. Right!:lol:

P.S. 

This is really the first time I’ve invested much of my time and energy for a celebrity  couple. Never did this even for Pinoy celebrities that I admired. There is something about them that makes you love and cheer for them. 

Ikr, I'm more interested in their happy ending than my own hahaha

I'm also not a fan of any Pinoy loveteams or celebrities, only BinJin made me feel this way :D

The only reason I can think why there's still no confirmation from them is because the public interest for them is still high (especially with us international fans). Their drama continues to be featured on different sites around the world and still trending in Netflix. So maybe when all of this will lie low, we can finally get a confirmation (either dating or married, but I prefer the latter hehe) from them.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

He may have gazed at SYJ more often but she did this singular act for the whole world to see…and over a million people have responded to cheer her on for it.  P/S – the 3 knobs you see on her shoulder are not buttons; they’re HB’s finger tips.

First time i look at the photo my eyes caught HB finger tips on Yejins shoulder and the timeline of it when it was posted. Looking and seeing how happy they are together was amazing and notice what can flourish when nothing is holding them back. I also thought (my opinion only) when she posted that picture it was never about asking for a permission, but rather a blessing they have gone all in on that photo.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

53 minutes ago, junejune_16 said:

The only reason I can think why there's still no confirmation from them is because the public interest for them is still high (especially with us international fans). Their drama continues to be featured on different sites around the world and still trending in Netflix. So maybe when all of this will lie low, we can finally get a confirmation (either dating or married, but I prefer the latter hehe) from them.

I agree. The reason why sometime I want the CLOY fever to lie low already. haha. But, I think it goes wider around the globe instead. I really want to hear news from them. huhu

• Like 4
  • Love 2

23 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

I agree. It's actually a rare and wonderful opportunity for a couple to work together. Shooting a drama is 6-7 months (so, half the year!) commitment and to be able to share that time with your other half (especially if the relationship is still new-ish) is a gift. 

So I had to laugh at the presscon when SYJ was asked the question about whether she and HB had discussed the project before accepting it and she said no <_<  I mean, they practically willed this project into existence lol All we heard during TN promo was how much they both wanted to work together again in a romantic comedy/melodrama, something light where SYJ can show off her personality, etc... and bam, they are given scripts for such a project a few months into 2019 and offered the parts. Serendipity indeed...

@QueenieBee Of course they discussed about it while playing a round of golf @ Pelican Hill.

They discussed it during dinner over 2 glasses each of red wine and at breakfast over bowl of cereals and mug of coffee. They discussed it even in the living room while waiting for bedtime to retire in their own separate bedrooms*. Heck, all they did while in LA was to discuss their love for one another.:wub:

So when Ye Jin answered ‘No’ to that question, she was telling the truth!:P She and HB did not have time to talk about any projects as they were on their vacation break! :heart: 

Ye Jin never lies. Nor she smiles badly.:lol:

* used Cloy scenes in PyongyangNK/SK Se Ri’s Penthouse.

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

By the way, it's been two weeks since I started to learn the Korean language/ Hangeul. My Korean bestfriend, who is also a licensed teacher in Korea but currently based in PH, offered to teach me for free (online) since I would always mention her about my lunacy for CLOY and BinJin, particularly Yejin. And since I saw a lot of people comparing the achievements of the two in the past threads, out of curiosity, during my "conversational test" last week with my friend and our other linguistic Korean friends based in SK via Zoom conference, I asked them who is more famous between the two [since we were talking about Kdrama, CLOY, Kdrama actors, BinJin etc... (my friend would always include them in the lecture so I can easily remember and relate with Korean vocabulary)]. They said that both are equally VERY famous, they are like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt level in South Korea so to speak. It's good to note that all of the Koreans I was having conversation with are all professionals and won't based their answers on their biases, whether they like Yejin or HB more, or like other Kdrama actors more. When I asked them if they think BINJIN are dating, they all say "I don't know!" with a little bit of 'annoyance' or avoidance on the topic and  it made me realize that most Koreans are very 'reserved' when it comes to commenting on rumors, they don't like being seen as gossip mongers or something like that, or they just probably want to enjoy watching their Kdramas objectively and are not swayed by dating rumours about the actors in them. Not sure. They are my close friends and I can usually ask them anything so I was kinda surprised with their reactions.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 9

Maybe somebody posted already, i skippe some pages so pardon if this is repetion.

I dont think i see this on youtube. It said it was uploaded by the staff but it got deleted maybe this scene not inluced in the BTS contract, i don’t know.

But it just look nice to see SYJ HB teasing each other.

Cuuute!! 

guys.... we need to find those two ladies who did the make up and interviewed them. HAHAHAHAHAHHA. JOKE! 

ps. Typing with one hand is no fun <_<

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

23 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

When I asked them if they think BINJIN are dating, they all say "I don't know!" with a little bit of 'annoyance' or avoidance on the topic and  it made me realize that most Koreans are very 'reserved' when it comes to commenting on rumors, they don't like being seen as gossip mongers or something like that, or they just probably want to enjoy watching their Kdramas objectively and are not swayed by dating rumours about the actors in them. Not sure. They are my close friends and I can usually ask them anything so I was kinda surprised with their reactions.

Maybe they are like some of us pre-BINJIN. We just watch whatever is offered and move on. We don't care if celebrities are dating or not. We're just interested with their acting. :) Pre BINJIN, I am raising an eyebrow to overly enthusiastic fans. I wasn't being disrespectful coz I wasn't commenting or anything and I do it as I walk away but I just don't get it. And look where this karmic energy brought me. That's why I am keeping this life very secret. :lol:

By the way, congrats on diving in to learn a new language. I envy you you're getting it free of charge. My sister also sent me some hangul manuals but they are difficult. :blink: :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

20 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

By the way, it's been two weeks since I started to learn the Korean language/ Hangeul. My Korean bestfriend, who is also a licensed teacher in Korea but currently based in PH, offered to teach me for free (online) since I would always mention her about my lunacy for CLOY and BinJin, particularly Yejin. And since I saw a lot of people comparing the achievements of the two in the past threads, out of curiosity, during my "conversational test" last week with my friend and our other linguistic Korean friends based in SK via Zoom conference, I asked them who is more famous between the two [since we were talking about Kdrama, CLOY, Kdrama actors, BinJin etc... (my friend would always include them in the lecture so I can easily remember and relate with Korean vocabulary)]. They said that both are equally VERY famous, they are like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt level in South Korea so to speak. It's good to note that all of the Koreans I was having conversation with are all professionals and won't based their answers on their biases, whether they like Yejin or HB more, or like other Kdrama actors more. When I asked them if they think BINJIN are dating, they all say "I don't know!" with a little bit of 'annoyance' or avoidance on the topic and  it made me realize that most Koreans are very 'reserved' when it comes to commenting on rumors, they don't like being seen as gossip mongers or something like that, or they just probably want to enjoy watching their Kdramas objectively and are not swayed by dating rumours about the actors in them. Not sure. They are my close friends and I can usually ask them anything so I was kinda surprised with their reactions.

This reminds me of the Duckhu girls’ comments on YT that Binjin seems to have more enthusiastic international shippers than domestic ones. 

• Like 4

There isn’t a woman on this planet who wouldn’t melt being looked at like that. One of my favorite moments from BTS that is even better in slow-motion. Notice he clasped his fingers then she followed :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 10

7 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

There isn’t a woman on this planet who wouldn’t melt being looked at like that. One of my favorite moments from BTS that is even better in slow-motion. Notice he clasped his fingers then she followed :wub:

100% Oh my heart! This is making my situation worse. Being alone and away from Le Boyfriend with just a cat for a companion. I want to be looked at like that. :bawling::bawling:

Okay. TMI said my cat. :joy:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

When I asked them if they think BINJIN are dating, they all say "I don't know!" with a little bit of 'annoyance' or avoidance on the topic and  it made me realize that most Koreans are very 'reserved' when it comes to commenting on rumors, they don't like being seen as gossip mongers or something like that, or they just probably want to enjoy watching their Kdramas objectively and are not swayed by dating rumours about the actors in them.

Congratulations on your new knowledge. Also, thanks for the insight. When Pyo Chi Su was asked about the dating rumour, he had the same answer but with a smile on his face. His answer gives me a more accurate account since he worked with BinJin on set. But I agree, I think Koreans are reserved when asked about rumours and avoid giving it any color.

Here are the comments of BinJin's co-stars:

Yang Kyung Won (Pyo Chi Su) said "To be honest, we really don't know, but since they are good man and good lady it's good to look at them when the two of them stayed together like this. Ah they looked good like my eyes got cleansed."

Kim Jung Hyun (Gu Seung Jun) - “When they were rehearsing, there weren’t any of the rosy, romantic vibes that the media talked about in articles [about their dating rumors]. But as soon as the cameras began rolling, they would gaze at each other lovingly, with honey dripping from their eyes. When I saw that, I thought they were really cool.” 

To me Gu Seung Jun's comment doesn't weigh much since BTS is clearly showing us pink bubbles. There are even some scenes which is cut short in the drama, e.g. hospital kissing scene with that ANNOYING IV stand. My delulu mind is telling me that they deliberately remove that because it's giving us too much than what is expected from the drama :D

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, GroceryShipper said:

Yang Kyung Won (Pyo Chi Su) said "To be honest, we really don't know, but since they are good man and good lady it's good to look at them when the two of them stayed together like this. Ah they looked good like my eyes got cleansed."

Kim Jung Hyun (Gu Seung Jun) - “When they were rehearsing, there weren’t any of the rosy, romantic vibes that the media talked about in articles [about their dating rumors]. But as soon as the cameras began rolling, they would gaze at each other lovingly, with honey dripping from their eyes. When I saw that, I thought they were really cool.” 

Actually,BinJin doesn’t have alot of scenes with GSJ and even if they have scenes i think it was mostly intense scenes except that first meeting.While PCS have lots of scenes with BinJin including that Hospital Scene too...So in this case I would trust more PCS word but honestly maybe they all know whats going on but decide to have their own response how to deny BinJin relationship.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

The Baeksang Awards delulu dream continues :wub: ...

HB, tall and handsome, in an all-black tuxedo, hair slicked back  while his eyes are lovingly fixed on a smiling, radiant SYJ, a vision in white ... arms around each other while walking down the red carpet.  A hush came over the hosts, speechless in what they're witnessing --- BinJin coming out to the world.

*** Either dream big or go home ... seeing them together will be IT for me.  If they win anything, that will just be icing on the cake!

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Congratulations on your new knowledge. Also, thanks for the insight. When Pyo Chi Su was asked about the dating rumour, he had the same answer but with a smile on his face. His answer gives me a more accurate account since he worked with BinJin on set. But I agree, I think Koreans are reserved when asked about rumours and avoid giving it any color.

Here are the comments of BinJin's co-stars:

To me Gu Seung Jun's comment doesn't weigh much since BTS is clearly showing us pink bubbles. There are even some scenes which is cut short in the drama, e.g. hospital kissing scene with that ANNOYING IV stand. My delulu mind is telling me that they deliberately remove that because it's giving us too much than what is expected from the drama :D

Maybe it’s also because Yang Kyung Won had more scenes with Binjin together. From what I can recall, Kim Jung Hyun actually has very limited scenes with our OTP compared to Yang Kyung Won. So I think we can trust Yang Kyung Won’s “ perception” better wink wink :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2