[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, MaryQ0 said:

f I’m not mistaking SJY didn’t upload that video on her instagram, it was another account that did. I read it on Twitter.
Can someone please enlightened me, I couldn’t find the tweet.   

yes, that was never posted to YJ's instagram, It's on CJ entertainments insta.

that insta is one of my favorites, they look so good together!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

yes, that was never posted to YJ's instagram, It's on CJ entertainments insta.

that insta is one of my favorites, they look so good together!

Oh my Ye Jin! She was leaning on Hyun Bin’s shoulders :bawling::lol::wub: 

could it be from their phones as well? Looks like a selfie or something which they took themselves. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Samsam said:

Oh my Ye Jin! She was leaning on Hyun Bin’s shoulders :bawling::lol::wub: could it be from their phones as well. Looks like a selfie or something which they took themselves

SYJ has done similar with some of her costars too. She likes taking selfies.

The selfie clip was posted on Cjmmovie IG for promotional purposes.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

Wow, I say this every single time, but it’s really hard to keep up with this thread! Hahaha. I wish I could post more... You are all seriously amazing. This is me mainly catching up and replying to previous posts... :sweatingbullets:

9 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

2) HB and SYJ are both incredibly humble. 

@RiRiGaGa LOVE your points and as many have already said, I completely agree. For me, humility is one of the most attractive and rare character traits, and so I really love that about the both of them. 

Thank you so much for sharing your plethora of knowledge as a Hyun Bin fan! I found myself relating a lot with you on many levels (similar age group, from the US, in a helping profession, close friendship with husband, “All About Eve” was a fav back then, coming to love Hyun Bin through MNIKSS when it first came out, and in complete agreement that “Friend Our Legend” is criminally underrated and brilliant). However, I did share previously that I didn’t start researching more about HB on a personal level until recently even though I’ve been following his acting career... so it’s great to hear reliable insights from someone so well-versed in HB knowIedge! 

The comment you made on your first post about how HB’s reactions/interactions are genuine, how he can’t help but radiate his happiness when he is with YJ, and that he seems the most like himself... it’s so true and so endearing to witness! I find it really hilarious that even though he’s such a great actor in reel life, he’s not a very good actor in real life. His worst performance is pretending that he is not in love with YJ. :lol: His eyes, which is one of his strengths as an actor, is also his weakness in real life, because he gives everything away... Haha! I remember coming across an interview from a few years ago, where he talked about how he contemplates about giving 100% of himself to his characters because he doesn’t want to lose his sense of self and feel like the character is taking the lead rather than himself. Do you remember this? I’ll have to find the video and get back to you, but that was a memorable insight. I’m sure a lot of actors/actresses are like HB, including YJ (I think she mentioned that she also gets deep into her characters and travels after every project to let them go), and so to be able to find a fellow actor/actress who shares this same unique experience as you (common), and yet is also able to bring out the real and genuine you behind the barriers/walls you’ve built (uncommon), it is truly a beautiful thing... and something that HB and YJ seem to have with one another. 

A Christian pastor, Timothy Keller, said this:

To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. It liberates us from pretense, humbles us out of our self-righteousness, and fortifies us for any difficulty life can throw at us.”

Hoping that as they continue to treasure and strengthen their relationship privately, HB and YJ would fully know yet truly love one another, so that they can overcome any obstacle in the future! 

———

Sorry for the late reply, but thank you @Enya @LovableBinJin_2Ri @girlpepper for your kind words and warm welcome! It’s hard to post frequently, but I love visiting and reading all of your lovely posts. <3

On 5/13/2020 at 9:44 PM, Binjin2Ri said:

And both of them love travelling, because that is the only time they can be incognito and carefree.  Unfortunately due to the success of CLOY worldwide, it will be difficult for them to travel without being recognised anymore. I guess that comes with the territory of being a public figure. 

I hope they can have a relatively peaceful and normal life once they marry and start a family. I sincerely wish for their happiness. 

@Binjin2Ri You’re right... as much as I love that CLOY’s international success continues to grow even now, it does make me a little sad that it will be difficult for them to travel together. As their fan, I would ignore them if I saw them, if that meant that they could enjoy their time without disruptions (although, it would be extremely hard lol). It’s a big world though, so I am sure they can get creative and explore less popular travel spots! I’d love for them to enjoy a long road trip in Iceland together. 

I have the same desire for them as you do! I really hope their fans will respect them and allow them to live peacefully in the future. 

On 5/14/2020 at 12:45 AM, PetiteYeoja said:

Same scene but in different country. How could I didn't recognize these scenes even I've watched CLOY hundred of times.

@PetiteYeoja Hahaha same here! I did recognize parallel scenes while watching the drama, but to see it put together side by side like that... It made me want to rewatch the drama all over again! 

On 5/14/2020 at 3:01 AM, TotoroSY said:

CLOY is almost like their gift to themselves and to fans, and was made so lovingly. That's why we swoon over them both in Reel and Real life.

I think they feel and know it too, and that's why they were so keen to act opposite each other again very soon. 

And LOVE LOVE LOVE that video you shared! Never saw it before. That parallel theme that the writer and director created for CLOY is one of the most wonderful and unique thing about the drama. Love it!

@TotoroSY Thank you for your kind words! I really enjoy your thoughts as well. I completely agree when you said they probably felt that their reel and real chemistry was special and so partnering in CLOY together was really a gift for not only us, but them as well. I agree that the love that they put into it really shows, and I’m so thankful! 

Right?? I definitely saved the video! I usually skip title sequences after watching it once, but I loved CLOY’s and I really loved how they incorporated that throughout the drama. It’s beautiful to see all the parallel bits collected into a video like that. It was definitely one of my favorite aspects of the drama as well. 

• Like 3
  • Love 16

@RiRiGaGa OMO i absolutely love your incisive no-stones-left-unturned analysis and i absolutely 100% agree! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I guess we all have the same observations on how perfect and complementary they are for each other. i just wanted to get some affirmation and sound judgment (albeit from die-harder fan) and that im not turning into an irrational blind fanatic (even with my undeniable binjin addiction). 

I was trying to avoid using the word "intimidating" because i really don't like that word being used to describe a strong woman (it's not her problem if people or men find her intimidating), and HB never really exhibited any signs that he was ever intimidated by her so i thought it's not the word to use... but then i ended up using a harsher one (domineering) lol. I actually meant it as a compliment because it is rare for a woman with an angelic beauty like YJ to also be headstrong, career-driven, competitive, badass, and outspoken. She can make anyone submit to her with just wink, like in that scene in CLOY where she met and proposed a business deal with gangnam street mobsters. That kind of domineering -- a dominatrix (without the whip) :) 

I also saw the master in the house episode and i don't know if it's just me, but I watched those 4 men just shrank and sort of shriveled up from inside their jumpers and became nervous wrecks in front of her, soo funny! And from interviews of YJ's other co-stars in the past, they probably acted that way too (nervous, tongue-tied, cannot hold eye contact, etc) on their first meet. To me that's what "intimidating" looks like, and again, that's not Yejin's problem. Anyway what i wanted to say is i used the word "domineering" because to me this indicates YJ is comfortable to hold and can consciously wield power (if she wants to) rather than one who simply has intimidating vibe which is really external/more of  perception of her. Queen Bee indeed.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, celest1al said:

Hahaha same here! I did recognize parallel scenes while watching the drama, but to see it put together side by side like that... It made me want to rewatch the drama all over again! 

ya right, I need to watch this drama again to observe more hidden scenes :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

@RiRiGaGa OMO i absolutely love your incisive no-stones-left-unturned analysis and i absolutely 100% agree! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I guess we all have the same observations on how perfect and complementary they are for each other. i just wanted to get some affirmation and sound judgment (albeit from die-harder fan) and that im not turning into an irrational blind fanatic (even with my undeniable binjin addiction). 

I was trying to avoid using the word "intimidating" because i really don't like that word being used to describe a strong woman (it's not her problem if people or men find her intimidating), and HB never really exhibited any signs that he was ever intimidated by her so i thought it's not the word to use... but then i ended up using a harsher one (domineering) lol. I actually meant it as a compliment because it is rare for a woman with an angelic beauty like YJ to also be headstrong, career-driven, competitive, badass, and outspoken. She can make anyone submit to her with just wink, like in that scene in CLOY where she met and proposed a business deal with gangnam street mobsters. That kind of domineering -- a dominatrix (without the whip) :) 

I also saw the master in the house episode and i don't know if it's just me, but I watched those 4 men just shrank and sort of shriveled up from inside their jumpers and became nervous wrecks in front of her, soo funny! And from interviews of YJ's other co-stars in the past, they probably acted that way too (nervous, tongue-tied, cannot hold eye contact, etc) on their first meet. To me that's what "intimidating" looks like, and again, that's not Yejin's problem. Anyway what i wanted to say is i used the word "domineering" because to me this indicates YJ is comfortable to hold and can consciously wield power (if she wants to) rather than one who simply has intimidating vibe which is really external/more of  perception of her. Queen Bee indeed.

Maybe charismatic is a better word to use ^_^ Her charisma maybe quite overwhelming to some particularly men :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 7

I'm just curious  guys/chingus, do you think HB have watched SYJ's movies/series? coz they only met at 2017 for negotiation taping while on that following year,,2018, SITR and BE WITH YOU was released at the same time and they have known each other already the previous yr so im curious if he have watched on these both 2 shows...I've heard he watched SITR but im not sure if he religiously watch per episode on it or maybe he meant to watch SITR whenever he got free time at home only but not religiously heheh well i dont know i hope in his next presscon, someone can ask  if he was able to watch SYJ's previous projects around 2018 or before 2017 hehehe..what do u think?

• Insightful 1

Deleted my old post. 

sorry i know it’s against the rule, for what i felt about the rumour i just wanted to share with you guys who are in this ship with me, who i believe have some understanding why it’s upsetting. I didn’t mean to bring the mood down,  just wanted to share my concern and probably look for some comfort :heart:

Edited by Binjin4real
Deleted

Soompi Admin may know inside information that we don't know.

Looking forward to BinJin good news, my dear fellow shippers!

Shall we create a virtual party online to celebrate BinJin!

Can we imagine how the world will react when BinJin announces their wedding! 

Screen-Shot-2020-05-19-at-13-53-08.png&k

• Like 7
  • Love 3

If you guys are interested, BinJin Diary will be hosting a CLOY netflix party starting tomorrow May 20 to June 4 to show support as the CLOY team competes in Baeksang on June 5th. Every night at 8PM (Philippines Time), we will watch one episode together with the rest of the BinJin family. Please check her IG and fb page for details. Thanks and see you tomorrow chingus!

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

Just wanna leave some quotes here so some people would actually have more faith on this ship and not getting swayed over Baseless things  :kiss_wink:

(Esquire Korea 2019.08.21) 

<Hyunbin "It is happier to think about the future than the past"

For the future, Hyunbin is living in the present.>

Q: Do you ever want to go back to the past?

A: No, I don't.

Q: You are so decisive about that.

A: I think I am the type that prefer the future to the past. Rather than going back to the past, I prefer to go to the future.

Q: When I asked if you wanted to go back to the past, I thought perhaps, there could be regrets which make you think you want to do differently. Or alternatively, it could be that at that time, there was happiness that caused you to want to go back. But for Hyunbin, even though you could think of regrets in the past, you still don't think you want to go back.

A: I see. Yes, I think so. I did my best at that moment. Of course, there were times when I was happy. It’s the same now, there are times when I am happy. But I think the future will be happier.

Q: The future is happier?

A: I hope so.

(HB Interview from Last Year right before CLOY Filming..the same year BinJin got rumoured...He thinks the future will be happier because of what?....You all know the answer) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 6

14 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

Just wanna leave some quotes here so some people would actually have more faith on this ship and not getting swayed over Baseless things  :kiss_wink:

(Esquire Korea 2019.08.21) 

<Hyunbin "It is happier to think about the future than the past"

For the future, Hyunbin is living in the present.>

Q: Do you ever want to go back to the past?

A: No, I don't.

Q: You are so decisive about that.

A: I think I am the type that prefer the future to the past. Rather than going back to the past, I prefer to go to the future.

Q: When I asked if you wanted to go back to the past, I thought perhaps, there could be regrets which make you think you want to do differently. Or alternatively, it could be that at that time, there was happiness that caused you to want to go back. But for Hyunbin, even though you could think of regrets in the past, you still don't think you want to go back.

A: I see. Yes, I think so. I did my best at that moment. Of course, there were times when I was happy. It’s the same now, there are times when I am happy. But I think the future will be happier.

Q: The future is happier?

A: I hope so.

(HB Interview from Last Year right before CLOY Filming..the same year BinJin got rumoured...He thinks the future will be happier because of what?....You all know the answer) 

What a relief... :sweatingbullets: Thank you

• Like 1

Keep sailing guys, be smart and don't get trapped by antis by discussing irrelevant contents. 

This shipping thread is for BinJin only, nothing else!

I love Binnie's tongue and thumb rubbings and how gentle he kisses Jinnie.

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

Is your cat still around somewhere in the house, @Felizak@t? I remember he’s full of BinJin virus as well. Hope  he’s not outside or in a neighbor’s place already saying I-meows with his destined one! Lol.

@Under BinJin Spell I fear not of the love calls but the possibility that he will reveal our shippers' life to our neighbors. That's going to be the end of Mr. Bruno and Felizak@t in this neighborhood. :lol:

• LOL 8