[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

LOL another example,SYJ is bff with LMJ and his husband LBH had a scandal also similar to JDG too but LMJ stayed with him and SYJ also stayed friends with him.In this case,we should hate SYJ too.

The fact that I had to google "LMJ actor Korea" to understand who you were talking about speaks volume to how these two crazy dorks (HB and SYJ, duh) have affected me. K-Ent, whaaa? Shipping, hey?

You're welcome.

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Elle R said:

The fact that I had to google "LMJ actor Korea" to understand who you were talking about speaks volume to how these two crazy dorks (HB and SYJ, duh) have affected me. K-Ent, whaaa? Shipping, hey?

You're welcome.

Reveal hidden contents

Hahahaha but just in case you got the wrong person it’s Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung-hun :lol:

Btw,Thanks for the vid lmao 

But can we just assume this is BinJin and not RiRi then since we know and HB even mentioned in an interview that Captain Ri personality has the sense of purity and innocence...i mean I’m just saying though.:D

• LOL 8

@Elle R thanks for the vid, I’ve been looking for that :P Btw in the comment section of that IG account someone mentioned HB did french kiss with Han Jin Min and Tang Wei as well. I haven’t watched those drama/movie so idk. Can anyone enlighten me? maybe @RiRiGaGa since you’re a long time fan of HB and familiar with all his work? 

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@Elle R thanks for the vid, I’ve been looking for that :P Btw in the comment section of that IG account someone mentioned HB did french kiss with Han Jin Min and Tang Wei as well. I haven’t watched those drama/movie so idk. Can anyone enlighten me? maybe @RiRiGaGa since you’re a long time fan of HB and familiar with all his work? 

Here's the link for the Late Autumn one, this is full on french from.the get go.

Now why the heck could we not get something close to this in CLOY :angry:

so many missed opportunities iv widget

Edited by LavelyShai
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

@dreamerofRIRI Thanks for the link. I guess the script called for a french kiss in that movie. I doubt that’s the case for cloy though so he acted based on emotion :)

Cloy is for PG13 so too much “hotness” is not allowed -_- But.....HB still managed to sneak that in :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

46 minutes ago, Butterfly22 said:

I was a shipper not anymore because syj deserves better. When ship will sink you will understand. Syj is mature she will ask hb to stop friendship with jdg and if he doesn't I know she will break relationship. Syj is  independent box office queen woman. Will not just marry any man. Kim Nam Gil is top star who still loves son ye jin. 

The fact that you didn’t even make a comment about Hwang Jung Min who was there too...a married man since 2004 (who btw married to his long time gf that he’ve known since high school) and still going strong until now and if he’s there too hanging out with jdg...so why didn’t his wife stop him.Please kindly leave this forum and go ship YJ with KNG...we don’t care tbh HB got enough love here already.

We BinJin Shippers want to ship them peacefully so please once again leave.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Butterfly22 said:

I should hate their wife but how is this justify hyun bin friendship with man like jdg. I didn't say he is like jdg I said I'm scared because he is friend with someone like jdg. Why should I hate syj who is friends with his wife. I will hate those all who are friends with jdg and other men who cheat. 

I was a shipper not anymore because syj deserves better. When ship will sink you will understand. Syj is mature she will ask hb to stop friendship with jdg and if he doesn't I know she will break relationship. Syj is  independent box office queen woman. Will not just marry any man. Kim Nam Gil is top star who still loves son ye jin. 

@Butterfly22 I made sure I already put my cat's raincoat on before replying coz he's very specific. He doesn't want to get wet anymore after that one stormy day.

Now,  you already made your point when you typed in your first comment. Making another entry is crossing the line. You don't want to ship BINJIN anymore. We get it. I respect that. You're maybe frustrated that there's such gossip about HB that has circulated and I am not one to convince you to stay on. But this is the BINJIN shippers' paradise. Delulu stricken as we maybe, we're not blind followers. We know when to stop ( I supposed :rolleyes:). Don't you think people here hasn't weighed, researched and thought about that "gossip" in January? ;)

You already said your goodbye and we bid you adieu. I am removing my Guidance Counselor hat now and go back to being a shipper. Next comment will be coming from my shipper's mouth. :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, PiP said:

Thank you @Choi sam sook :). Here's for you:

Q: Please introduce yourself

How are you? I am Bodyluv's model Hyun Bin. Nice to meet you (hands waving)

Q: What is your status these days?

Hmm, these days a drama is airing and I am preparing for a movie. Today I am with Bodyluv (nodding with enthusiasm)

Q: Since you tried personally the puresome vita shower of Bodyluv, how was it?

Firstly, it was good that there was a scent coming out during the shower.
And, since there is a filter, the feeling is more refreshing.

Q: Is there a particular recipe for you to keep well?

As a matter of fact, during filming, the schedule is busy. So I am one who tries to take care of his condition by sleeping in the spare time. As a routine, I take care of my physical strength through a steady exercise. I am making this kind of effort (smile)

Q: How is your sleep? Do you have a sleep habit?

I usually sleep lying upright, but sometimes I sleep on the side as well, embracing a pillow like this (mimic embrace). Since I used Bodypillow during filming, its warm and cozy feeling was really good and it gives a sense of stability too.

Q: If you should describe a small happy moment?

A small happy moment... I guess that watching a movie with a glass of beer after finishing to work is my trivial small happy moment.

Q: I am curious about the new item of the Bodylove line!

I will introduce it...
(Here I stopped since it is advertising)

Waahhhhhhhh thank youuuuuuuuuu:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

We need a scene with YJ of April Snow and HB of Late Autumn so that we could clean our curious eyes

There are 18 millions viewers have watched this love scene. We can not undermine YJ’s hotness ;) 

HB knows it well 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

Here's the link for the Late Autumn one, this is full on french from.the get go.

Now why the heck could we not get something close to this in CLOY :angry:

so many missed opportunities :tears:

Well, his role in Late Autumn was that of a gigolo. French kissing was a given. However, in CLOY, he’s supposed to exude someone who was pure and innocent and yet we got more than a PG-14 albeit only on close up from dedicated fans who took the effort to dissect and produce clearer images than what was presented in the show. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, cris_feliz said:

I'm just curious  guys/chingus, do you think HB have watched SYJ's movies/series? coz they only met at 2017 for negotiation taping while on that following year,,2018, SITR and BE WITH YOU was released at the same time and they have known each other already the previous yr so im curious if he have watched on these both 2 shows...I've heard he watched SITR but im not sure if he religiously watch per episode on it or maybe he meant to watch SITR whenever he got free time at home only but not religiously heheh well i dont know i hope in his next presscon, someone can ask  if he was able to watch SYJ's previous projects around 2018 or before 2017 hehehe..what do u think?

I've read somewhere that Hyun Bin went to the premiere of A Moment To Remember to support a male actor

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Butterfly22 said:

I should hate their wife but how is this justify hyun bin friendship with man like jdg. I didn't say he is like jdg I said I'm scared because he is friend with someone like jdg. Why should I hate syj who is friends with his wife. I will hate those all who are friends with jdg and other men who cheat. 

You’ve joined in and posted on the wrong shipping forum. That other forum needs you, as the other shippers there seem to have abandoned the dinghy they tried to push 6.5. years ago. Hurry up @Butterfly22 before Soompi deactivates your account. 

Sorry - will delete this after my bio break.

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

On 5/10/2020 at 6:26 AM, hallyu said:

I agree with a previous post that YJ is quite passive in kissing scenes in CLOY and HB is more active. Yes, because YJ is always a passive kisser on screen, except for her character in MWGM

We see only HB’s tounge movements in both zoom out (filmed in Switzerland) and close up (filmed last day in Korea) reunion kissing scenes, not YJ’s one

No, SYJ didn’t want/ expect HB to make a tounge kiss in Switzerland (zoom out scene)

We can review BTS: YJ got away from HB immediately after the kiss, HB touched his eyes (he did that when he was shy - Nego interview)

YJ reviewed the scene to make sure HB’s tongue can not be seen. She was almost successful until a Chinese edited    and zoomed in that kiss

The same goes to kissing scene in hospital: YJ covered her mouth before HB made a kiss. She seems to remind him to slow it down/ no tongue on screen please

HB’s glance at YJ: why I am not allowed to do that

I repost this post to explain about the French tongue kiss which some of you are discussing about.

HB kissed YJ as if they were at home :)

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, sy_glad said:

Well, his role in Late Autumn was that of a gigolo. French kissing was a given. However, in CLOY, he’s supposed to exude someone who was pure and innocent and yet we got more than a PG-14 albeit only on close up from dedicated fans who took the effort to dissect and produce clearer images than what was presented in the show. 

:D let's not forget he went in for the kill at all times they kissed, no doubt all.of them were pure and beautiful, (innocent is questionable B))

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, Butterfly22 said:

haters gonna hate. Spread your wings and fly and left this thread. You are lost sweety. 

They say, if you don’t have anything good to say. Shut your mouth. Keep it to yourself not until your opinion is asked. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, (Ri)^2 said:

do you think HB have watched SYJ's movies/series?

They both said they've watched a lot of their works. I guess SYJ was very busy in 2005 as she didn't watch my name is kim samsoon when over 50% of the nation watched it lmao, but she knew his nickname. I wonder if HB made her watch it by now as he said he likes to review his past works at times.

HB said he watched SITR well, so I assume he watched the whole series to check out his onscreen rival hahaha.

This makes me wonder if YJ watched MOTA with HB when they were in LA together and I wonder what it's like to watch your boyfriend kiss someone else onscreen and vice versa....there must be some teasing, no? the boyfriend must show the girlfriend, no, honey, that was just acting. this is for real kekeke

• Like 2
  • LOL 17