[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

25 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

wait, so this means hes free on 7th july or what? maldives trip was around late june or early july...

https://m.facebook.com/HB.International.Fans/posts/772109-_-hyun-bin-attends-the-wedding-of-his-stylistso-its-his-look-for-his-dram/2809521342451913/

he also wear the same attire to the wedding on 7/7

Now I see the difference. He wore black polo shirt at his stylish wedding and brown polo shirt when he arrived from Mediheal event. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

wait, so this means hes free on 7th july or what? maldives trip was around late june or early july...

https://m.facebook.com/HB.International.Fans/posts/772109-_-hyun-bin-attends-the-wedding-of-his-stylistso-its-his-look-for-his-dram/2809521342451913/

he also wear the same attire to the wedding on 7/7

I looked through one of his fanacc who updates his public schedule most of time...it seems like he had no public schedule from June up to 7th July (Stylist Wedding)

He had fanmeeting i think from Apr-May but after that it seems like he was free and CLOY Script Reading was on 31st of July ..and he also had events in China late of July.

And the Maldives trip was around June to early July too well atleast looking at LJH IG timeline.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

So I am working late tonight because I was too busy stalking BINJIN on SNS, Netflix and Youtube in the day. Just dropping by to say that I enjoy silently reading your updates fellow shippers. I swear if BINJIN don't get married (assuming they aren't married yet), I will discontinue my Netflix subscription for the emotional, mental and physical toll BINJIN's sweetness has cost me. Okay, bye for now :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

On 5/12/2020 at 9:15 PM, eLizza said:

....Plus Studio dragon is a big company and they raked enough money by selling distribution rights to Netfix as well. 

Reveal hidden contents

HB was at par with KSH during Hyde JM times in terms of earnings per episode. Kim Soo Hyun went to military and is yet to make a comeback.So this made me believe that HB is not second highest at the moment but at the top..Sure we don't know his fees for CLOY and it is just an assumption comparing his last two projects .

@eLizza or anyone, do you know if NetFlix regularly culls its offering of films and serials, or specifically re Cloy if Netflix’s distribution rights have expiry? Any news or announcement if Cloy is going to be released on DVD / Blue Ray? Thank you. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

@eLizza or anyone, do you know if NetFlix regularly culls its offering of films and serials, or specifically re Cloy if Netflix’s distribution rights have expiry? Any news or announcement if Cloy is going to be released on DVD / Blue Ray? Thank you. 

Well I have no detailed idea about Netflix deals but Studio dragon refused to work on CLOY DVD /Blue Ray.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Restless_Hearts said:

Can we all please give a very big big round of applause to @yuta_rule who is the pioneer/founder and even  the first to coin the term BinJin... as far back as 2006... she is a true blue and the original BINJIN!!!

We need to protect her at any cost.

AND SHE EVEN FOUND THE TERM OF BINJIN!!!!!! 

@yuta_rule where are you??????????? Omg!!!!

2007??? and she already root for them.. Secret garden not even plan I guess hahahhahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

Hi, everyone! Sharing here a post I published just earlier if only because this would not have been possible had it not been for this thread. Everyone's insights/opinions and the wealth of factual info in this thread have helped me try to frame (for my own sanity) the complexity and the beauty of this ship. Feel free to correct me about anything I wrote in this IG post :)

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2

@Choi sam sook yeah, that resort is beautiful and expensive. Our couple just probably played golf there. They can easily afford to stay there. But to be discreet, they must have stayed elsewhere where they did not need to register their names as guests, and be seen by butlers, concierge, gardeners and cleaners, etc.; perhaps  in AirBnB villa rented for them by somebody or by Kim Tae Pyung himself.

Hence no other picture of them taken by ‘outsider’ has appeared.

Just my take on this, and to while away my time while waiting for this My Precious (yes at this point I feel like I’m Gollum of the Lord of the Ring now) couple to announce that this ship is finally reaching its destination and is docking soon!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Hi, everyone! Sharing here a post I published just earlier if only because this would not have been possible had it not been for this thread. Everyone's insights/opinions and the wealth of factual info in this thread have helped me try to frame (for my own sanity) the complexity and the beauty of this ship. Feel free to correct me about anything I wrote in this IG post :)

I personally agree how kdrama needed to be promoted in someway by the production team or even by the cast and thats why bts existed...they usually used it to promote the chemistry of their main couple in drama and to boost ratings.
But about the question and answer being scripted during conferences for promotional matter,If this was a rookie actor and actress or atleast one of them is basically new to the industry we’re talking about I might agree but we’re talking about A popular actor and actress who have been in the industry for not 10 but almost 20 years...and the fact that it’s an actor who won a daesang before and an actress that won so many awards in not just drama but film too...it would be disrespectful isn’t it to request such matter using personal matters to boost their drama...there’s always hierarchy in any field...These production must know their limits too.
And the fact that both are professional in their career and hate when personal matters are linked with their work so them taking in this project must be alot of consideration from their side especially Because it’s not just a simple dating rumour without evidence because there was photos.So i feel like that it’s both of them who picked the safest question in related to their dating rumour and they also decide to include it because it would be weird not to kind of adressed it too because even during SITR they asked dating rumour when there’s not even an evidence.And you can see that they picked it because of the way YJ knows HB will take over the question and she would just agree with it.The follow up question is the the suspicious part because YJ caught of guard and it’s obvious from HB reaction too and you realized too that YJ has control over their response about the dating rumour.Like KNG and YJ case,she made a a joke about it because there was no photo and then she was joking with JHI too during presscon because there’s no evidence.
And I realized too now that HB and YJ really wanna work together again even with such circumstances, they accept it knowing the future negative response they might get by doing so and that shows and says alot.Maybe for other countries,dating rumour is good for boosting their project but it’s diff in Korea.I remember PMY and PSJ case too,eventhough the rumour come afterwards that they were dating even before the project,the response wasn’t that welcoming even after how much chemistry they’ve been trying to show people.

There’s more negative than positive  response of people who got rumoured together working in the same project because people would just viewed it as them using scandal to boost their project.So for people like HB and especially YJ,shouldn’t it be more risky to their career by accepting CLOY.

And why should they worry about the Rating too then if they know this from the beginning and they had the choice to reject it in the first place too.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lovelyz said:

So for people like HB and especially YJ, shouldn’t it be more risky to their career by accepting CLOY.

Probably. Especially if they are tired of the "false accusations," right? (Ok, right. Obviously not the case or you stay away from the person.) So then why did they do CLOY????

Because they cannot stay apart. End of discussion. They knew it was a risky, they know K-ent, and it was maybe a bad idea, but they did it anyway. To be together for a while "breathing the same air," as HB said. Could he be any more in love given his wording so much of the time? That's how being head over heels works--you don't care what sounds responsible. Nope, you take big risks. Because being together is all that matters.

And it paid off for them!!!! Yeah!

• Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, luvlove said:

Probably. Especially if they are tired of the "false accusations," right? (Ok, right. Obviously not the case or you stay away from the person.) So then why did they do CLOY????

Because they cannot stay apart. End of discussion. They knew it was a risky, they know K-ent, and it was maybe a bad idea, but they did it anyway. To be together for a while "breathing the same air," as HB said. Could he be any more in love given his wording so much of the time? That's how being head over heels works--you don't care what sounds responsible. Nope, you take big risks. Because being together is all that matters.

And it paid off for them!!!! Yeah!

Nursing a 2 day old migraine and this! Yes! My shipper's heart is full despite the decline in energy. :) 

If we can all go back to that interview by Esquire Korea with HB, when asked "which part of the future do you want to go ?", He replied that he just want to be able to go to the end of the drama right now. Because he's curious - about what other's reactions would be and him about his own acting as well. He was probably curious if they'll be able to channel the "love" that they have for each other through their characters and if it's going to be too much of a giveaway (delulu inserted).;) I love that interview. :heart: Very insightful of Mr. Kim. Accepting CLoY was a well calculated risk I would say.  Sigh. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 13