[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

12 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

I don’t understand but still enjoy watching it tho  :confused: 

You know you're not alone in that predicament. Here we are, smiling ear to ear again. :lol:

I like the bed's height. Bin-ssi, eolmayeyo? If I buy that, will BODYLUV include you.....r signed autograph? ;) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

@Choi sam sook, thanks for posting the bodyluv ad by HB - don't understand it either but saw a translation asking him the usual stuff: his activities after CLoY, what he likes about bodyluv, how he sleeps - yes! ( not who he sleeps with :rolleyes: .... he likes to sleep on his back & sometimes on his side) & yup, he's still drinking beer, not soju, after a hard day's work.

Can't get over his big boyish smile at the beginning of the interview , though ....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

This site is full on shipper mode.:ph34r:

So many photos of tsk tsk!! Mr. Daepyonim :wub: but out of all his co-stars only YJ is included in some of those pics.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/30-photos-hyun-bin-fine-af-suit/

HB is indeed God's gift not only to his "close friend" but to all women. Sorry Yejinah ,you can keep him for yourself at home but allow us to swoon over the pics of his perfect visual +body:P..

@Felizak@t time for me to buy a companion too..but it would be a puppy.. Cause at this rate I may end up all alone forever:lol:..uff where can I get such a man for me ??

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Thank you @Choi sam sook :). Here's for you:

Q: Please introduce yourself

How are you? I am Bodyluv's model Hyun Bin. Nice to meet you (hands waving)

Q: What is your status these days?

Hmm, these days a drama is airing and I am preparing for a movie. Today I am with Bodyluv (nodding with enthusiasm)

Q: Since you tried personally the puresome vita shower of Bodyluv, how was it?

Firstly, it was good that there was a scent coming out during the shower.
And, since there is a filter, the feeling is more refreshing.

Q: Is there a particular recipe for you to keep well?

As a matter of fact, during filming, the schedule is busy. So I am one who tries to take care of his condition by sleeping in the spare time. As a routine, I take care of my physical strength through a steady exercise. I am making this kind of effort (smile)

Q: How is your sleep? Do you have a sleep habit?

I usually sleep lying upright, but sometimes I sleep on the side as well, embracing a pillow like this (mimic embrace). Since I used Bodypillow during filming, its warm and cozy feeling was really good and it gives a sense of stability too.

Q: If you should describe a small happy moment?

A small happy moment... I guess that watching a movie with a glass of beer after finishing to work is my trivial small happy moment.

Q: I am curious about the new item of the Bodylove line!

I will introduce it...
(Here I stopped since it is advertising)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 6

On 5/17/2020 at 7:12 PM, BJHope said:

HB may have gazed at SYJ more often but she did this singular act for the whole world to see…and over a million people have responded to cheer her on for it.  P/S – the 3 knobs you see on her shoulder are not buttons; they’re HB’s finger tips.

I remember how someone mentioned it here that Christmas is a couple-centric holiday in Japan and Korea. A Korea-based blogger confirms it, as well as a Korean comedian overseas.

Now, if the two were not a couple, if we think about it, there really was no need for Binnie to put his hand on her shoulder for that picture.

Seriously, these two have been leaving clues in plain sight!

• Like 4
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

This site is full on shipper mode.:ph34r:

So many photos of tsk tsk!! Mr. Daepyonim :wub: but out of all his co-stars only YJ is included in some of those pics.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/30-photos-hyun-bin-fine-af-suit/

HB is indeed God's gift not only to his "close friend" but to all women. Sorry Yejinah ,you can keep him for yourself at home but allow us to swoon over the pics of his perfect visual +body:P..

@Felizak@t time for me to buy a companion too..but it would be a puppy.. Cause at this rate I may end up all alone forever:lol:..uff where can I get such a man for me ??

i always knew that koreaboo is a silent shipper :D

13 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I remember how someone mentioned it here that Christmas is a couple-centric holiday in Japan and Korea. A Korea-based blogger confirms it, as well as a Korean comedian overseas.

Now, if the two were not a couple, if we think about it, there really was no need for Binnie to put his hand on her shoulder for that picture.

exactly, as i know HB isn't someone who would touch his female costar unnecessarily unless there any deep connection or strong friendship

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2018/09/16/hyunbin-son-yejin-will-show-their-best-chemistry-on-the-negotiation

Honestly, i go through every HB press conference photos and none of them got to pose like this with HB..just our sweet YJ ~ <3 not just once but twice haha, thanks to YJ bubbly personality and this explains how easygoing she is even they meet for short amount of time during TN days..

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Dropping the Eng-sub of HB's Bodyluv interview. He looks really young here with that hairstyle. Now I need the same CF with both HB and SYJ on that comfy bed, like the Rain-KTH one. :D But guess that will have to wait when Binjin announce their wedding.

Credit translation and video to WITHBINJIN

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

Hello Fellow Shippers!

I have been lurking around in this community since March. After religiously reading through  600+ pages of treasure  and watching every video available on them I thought I should post and say a Hello..

I Am from India, had never watched Korean dramas before... until one fine January day I crash landed on  Crash Landing on You.  Just loved the drama, loved Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin and have become addicted to them now. Have recommended this show to so many people and everyone has nothing but praise about them. I have shipped other couples before, but something about Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin seems so different.. Both seem so pure at heart, humble and kind and "Made for Each Other'. Can't help smile while looking at them and can't help wish that they get married soon and have their happily ever after.  

Really great to come across this forum and read posts of  fellow shippers.  They say when you really wish for something, the universe conspires to make it happen. I hope our collective wishes for BinJin helps  them be together and be happy together soon.. Lots of love, Stay Safe. 

• Like 1
  • Love 16

27 minutes ago, Butterfly22 said:

Hyun Bin is still friendship with actor Jang Dong Gun after the chatroom controversy. I hate hyun bin. How can he be friends with jdg after knowing how cheap man he is . I am scared hyun bin is like his friend or else why is he still friend with him someone who like him. I can't ship Binjin . Son ye jin is making a mistake she will realize soon. Hyun bin was with Jang Dong in a restaurant this week. 

I mean, I don't like JDG either but that doesn't mean HB is exactly like him. People can be friends with whoever they want, including SYJ. This sort of cancel culture is sick.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Butterfly22 said:

Hyun Bin is still friendship with actor Jang Dong Gun after the chatroom controversy. I hate hyun bin. 

And his wife is still with him too despite the scandal....you should hate her too.
That scandal was in the past not the present...For your info HB was there with HJM (his co-star of Bargaining) too...you should hate him too.Please leave this forum...we don’t need such negativity in here.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 5

11 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

And his wife is still with him too despite the scandal....you should hate her too.
That scandal was in the past not the present...For your info HB was there with HJM (his co-star of Bargaining) too...you should hate him too.Please leave this forum...we don’t need such negativity in here.

And SYJ is friends with his wife so we MUST hate her too, right! I kid, I kid.

Anyways, I need to rewatch this scene again, but 4th pic ... SYJ, how natural do your hands move? 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Elle R said:

And SYJ is friends with his wife so we MUST hate her too, right! I kid, I kid.

LOL another example,SYJ is bff with LMJ and his husband LBH had a scandal also similar to JDG too but LMJ stayed with him and SYJ also stayed friends with him.In this case,we should hate SYJ too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Seriously! They have given us all the clues of their relationship status not just eye candy and here we are still reeling about them. What’s wrong with us:D? Why are we subjecting ourselves to this social malady and psychosis with no cure on sight:lol:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Butterfly22 said:

Hyun Bin is still friendship with actor Jang Dong Gun after the chatroom controversy. I hate hyun bin. How can he be friends with jdg after knowing how cheap man he is . I am scared hyun bin is like his friend or else why is he still friend with him someone who like him. I can't ship Binjin . Son ye jin is making a mistake she will realize soon. Hyun bin was with Jang Dong in a restaurant this week. 

Hi, @Butterfly22. While you are of course entitled to your own opinion, I might suggest not being involved in a thread that whole-heartedly and enthusiastically supports one half of the couple that you supposedly hate? Seems like a waste of a time to speak up in a shipper's paradise if you supposedly hate one of the people we are shipping? Also, I'm not sure if you realize this..but while Hyun Bin and Jang Dong Gun are friends, they are not the same person. Therefore, I am not sure why HB should be held responsible for another person's actions or decisions. In addition, HB is a grown, successful 37 year old man who is more than capable of making his own decisions so to assume that HB is a certain way based on what his friend does seems presumptuous. Also, Son Ye Jin is also a grown woman who is more than capable of making her own judgements. I wouldn't worry too much about SYJ's decision-making, she's got a pretty good head of her shoulders. But hey, what do I know? I'm just a delusional HB fan and BinJin shipping enthusiast. 

PS. FYI, that little red round button at the corner of your browser window, that closes things. Look for it. Just sayin'. :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 1