[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

If only Kcelebrities  are able to date freely. Without worrying about judgements & pressure from the netizens.. ( i wonder if this time will ever come) just look at their comfortable chats in kakao live talk (because they were using false name). I really hope to see BinJin in Baeksang, accepting trophies and repeating that 2014 PIFAN history on stage. That will be epic! 

• Like 4
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, citron said:

HB sent a text message to YJ “How long do I have to wait for“ during the chat session

Wow, this to me is a very significant revelation, given the context and time!!!

Shippers are now asking the same question to BinJin and hopefully will get answer soon!

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

That Kakao post is inaccurate. The left side is not all SYJ as you can see the Korean characters are different for the first half (HB) and second half (SYJ). 

I recommend watching this video that IG account @withbinjin made. She went through and highlighted every comment/emoji that each one made as they were chatting 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Sometimes, there's truly a benefit to keeping relationships private in showbusiness. I'm in LA & to see the constant paparazzi shots of celebrity couples walking their dogs, exercising, grocery shopping ( everybody's doing the same things during shelter-in-place) makes me feel sad because these people do not get a break from public scrutiny.

S Korea has a conservative society so BinJin choosing to keep it private is actually refreshing. We were actually spoiled because they gave us so many images of them together from TN & CLoY.  And that CLoY press conference & junkets with different outlets, gave us HB & SYJ laughing off dating rumors with neither a confirmation or denial - again, both of them keeping their relationship private. But , as we all know, they're only human so whatever they feel for each other still shows in how they are with each other ... they really have fun together, in their own pink bubble of love!  So, SYJ, keep doing your ninja moves & HB, keep up the denials  - will patiently wait when both of you are ready to tell the whole world!

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I don’t think SYJ has a domineering personality. She has a strong personality yes, due to her confidence and ability to express her mind freely. She is intelligent and articulate. But this confidence was built throughout her career, she used to be very shy and unable to express her emotions.

The master in the house episodes display her personality further. Even though she was very competitive, she was also very caring, humble and considerate towards the casts.

So, I believe HB finds SYJ’s strong personality ie her confidence and the way she expresses herself (along with other sides of her of course) really attractive. He is not intimidated by her. As we can see through their interactions, SYJ’s personality brings out the best in HB. He is more relaxed, confident, funny and happy when he’s with her. 

I agree! There is a saying “opposites do attract”. That’s why BinJin compliment each other well! 

SYJ admited in “Compliment Me” that she is a blessed person when being given the title MeloQueen.

SYJ is indeed a very blessed person. She has so many positive personalities that we hardly can find in just one human being.

I guess she chose the below compliment because it is quite close to her real life characters not because she thought it was written by HB (she knows well that HB is not so expressive and is a man of few words)

• Like 3
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

That Kakao post is inaccurate.

The photos that I posted from Twitter Account Binsshi (a person who can translate Korean), so I’m not sure which version is more accurate, but 

The main points of both versions are similar. HB sent 3 heart emojis and 1 flower to YJ and asked her how long he should wait for. Other emojis do not have so much meaning 

6-D74996-D-140-F-41-BF-90-BF-CDB1-E06-A1

5-C172-EAC-C5-BE-4020-AA1-F-E1234-D03-CD

6-E33-CC9-B-AC1-A-408-C-8892-06-FE5-D90-
FDFD2-BDB-8181-4652-9-E18-5011-A7-EB8080

FCD9286-D-6853-4-AC7-A400-CD56-D0-D1-EB4

• Like 12
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, blackbeannoodle said:

I'm aware of the pink cake saying One Spring Night. I meant the design. The CLOY cake looks weirdly unfinished as compared to the pink one

Hi! I’m pretty sure that cake design was intentional. I follow a lot of pastry designers on IG and the messy buttercream with gold foil flakes is a pretty trendy design right now. Here’s an example:  

• Like 6

I believe YJ’s strong personalities are among traits that attract HB.

To understand more about that points of view, we need to know about normal personalities traits of men who were brought up by strict parents

HB needs a strong woman and a decision maker as his life time partner. And he can find these traits in SYJ. HB is not emotionaly strong while SYJ is. 

He rarerly receives compliments from his parents

== SYJ is generous in giving compliments to others.
(How happy he was when receiving compliments from her).

He always has to ask for his parents permission which prevents him to make his own decisions (afraid of being punished for wrong decisions)

== SYJ is not afraid of making decisions

A Taiwanese reporter supports this points of view when he saw BinJin’s interactions at presscon backstages where HB was afraid if he made something wrong.

HB is not emotional strong while SYJ is

== He is not so good at restrain his feelings/ emotion in public while SYJ is

SYJ looked composed in presscon. She holdt him tight at presscon to make him feel more relax.

We need a cold and a warm head in decisions making to balance a relationship.

In summerization, SYJ has what HB needs/ lacks due to part of authoritarian parenting.

As a kind and humble person, SYJ has also mastered the art of being strong and soft (when necessary).
== HB therefore feels that he can protect her, feels his importance in the relationship.

This is my points of view and BinJin are match made in heaven due to they compliment each other so well!

PS: BinJin, you have consumed so much of my personal time. Please announce your marriage so that I can have a break.

At 2:40: SYJ has a strong mentality to deal with stress

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 7

15 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

To understand more about that points of view, we need to know about personalities  traits of men who were brought up by strict parents

I may need a whole page to explain my points of view. 

In summerization, SYJ has what HB needs/ lacks due to part of authoritarian parenting

I watched an older interview with HB last week (can't remember where I saw it otherwise I'd post it here) and I was so surprised when he talked about how strict his parents and particularly his father was growing up and how much they hated him pursing acting. Like his dad actually beat him and wore him down. But I'm totally impressed with how much he stood up for his career choice and did not back down. I hope they are more understanding now that he has achieved the success level he has. But to your point, I can definitely see him being attracted to a confident and bright spirit given the kind of upbringing he had. Reminds me of myself and my siblings. We had totally strict parents and all chose partners that were opposite of that lol 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

HB needs a strong woman and a decision maker as his life time partner. And he can find these traits in SYJ. HB is not emotionaly strong while SYJ is. 

SYJ said women are fragile and needs an emotionally strong man because women get hurt over trivial things, which is why her ideal man is the pianist who took good care of his wife. She said that when dating men care for you and then when you get married they just send you off in a taxi hahaha. 

I think HB is a strong person, and is highly emotionally intelligent. 

26 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

I think YJ is strong but I also think she's soft. At Negotiation press conference HB said he discovered she was "soonsoo" "pure, innocent"

with bright energy so I think he was attracted to her soft and strong qualities and YJ was attracted to HB's manly charisma and sweetness, his "cutie-pie-ness".

• Like 6
  • Love 13
  • Thanks 3

It was nice being out and about in this sunny (Vancouver BC) and glorious Qn Victoria holiday. Lots of people, families and couple enjoying the sun and food shops while observing SD rule. Was wishing I would see BinJin among the happy crowd.Lol.

Wish that BinJin, upon  announcing their wedding, would invite a number of shippers and a guest each to witness their wedding, never  mind the reception. Or even 5 each of their most loyal fans, just to return the favour. It would be a very nice gesture of fan appreciation.

Binnie / Jinnie, if you're lurking, pleas take note.

PS : Watched on YT a 10m video of HB walking from airport arrival area to his car. Lots of fans were there to greet and give him welcome gifts, even cup of coffee. He was happy with the reception and walked normally to allow fans to take pictures and videos, even bowing his head several times. I suppose his team at Vast would send thank you letters signed by HB to those fans who provided return address with their gifts? 

Cheers, shippers.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

1) HB and SYJ both share such a passion and integrity for their acting craft. These are two highly seasoned, consummate professionals who truly value their work and are consistently dedicated to their art.

2) HB and SYJ are both incredibly humble.

3) HB and SYJ are both very intelligent, thoughtful, kind, and loyal. 

4) HB and SYJ are both so witty and funny in their own way. They get each other's humor and truly make each other laugh. 

5) HB and SYJ challenge each other. They are both very strong-willed and ambitious. 

Thank you, @RiRiGaGa. My heart is screaming YES! to everything that you pointed out. These are the very reasons why I fell for this couple. The amount of time I spent researching about them and scouring for HB/SYJ materials since January led me to the conclusion that they are worth shipping. I have never been affected by whatever doubts thrown at this ship because IMO their foundation for liking each other and being together weren't superficial. Now, I can rest my migraine troubled brain. I will have these in my dreams. :heart:

P.S I've screened shot your post for later re-reading. I love it I am filing this in my BINJIN diary. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

Just now, RiRiGaGa said:

Aww thanks, @Felizak@t!! I feel so honored! :wub:

Yesss! We BinJin shippers do not let stormy winds knock over our sails because we know the foundation our pair has built is so strong, pure, and genuine. Remember that scene in CLOY when HB/Captain Ri was drunk and said he wanted to say confess something to SYJ/Seri and she initially got all excited and asked "You want to say I'm pretty?" and he shakes his head "No" and she looked disappointed. But then he later says "I want to see you grow old, you'll still be pretty, right?" I took that as him saying "I know that your soul will still be pretty even as you get wrinkles and have gray hair" because he loved her for so much more than how she looks and time would not change that. I feel that HB has has this same sentiment towards SYJ. Theirs is such a solid, steady, honest foundation that won't be tarnished with time, negativity, or doubt, because they see each other's soul! Ahhh so happy to see that others feel the exact same about them!! 

Waaahhhhhh! I have the same take of that drinking sesh! OMG! You are making me very happy! I want to cry! :bawling: :joy: Dang this migraine! I'm getting cross eyed now trying to focus reading and typing but I won't let this pass. Whew! I'll be sleeping in Cloud 9. :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I know some don't see it this way, but for a man who has been SO successful and, well it's just the truth, worshipped by so many women, what is it about SYJ that made HB fall all over himself? She is giggly and obviously flattered and interested, but HB seems downright obsessed with her during TN promos (in my view)? Has he ever behaved that way before with any other gf or leading lady???

I've said this before, but my feeling is that he had to be like this to win SYJ over. She is around popular actors a lot, so she knows how many beautiful and intelligent "options" they have between actresses, models, singers, and fans. Did he realize he had to prove himself? Or was he just a fool for love in a way he couldn't control?

It doesn't really matter. I just find his mirroring and jumping onto the stage and constant "You should see this drama because of Son Ye Jin" and "wanted to breathe the same air" and touching her a lot to be so very adorable for someone of his age, attractiveness, and success. You simply do not see a guy like that go so gaga. Was he unable to control his emotions or his desire to prove his worthiness? Simply curious as to your thoughts.

Seems to prove that when you know, you know.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1