[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I think there has been some confusion about what the ahjumma said at the wrap up party, whether she was implying that HB and SYJ didn't have to act because they are in love. It was cleared up at some point in this thread (a couple of times I think) and the conclusion was that she actually said the ahjummas themselves didn't have to act because Captain Ri is so handsome (she also mentioned Sam Sook in the speech). This makes the most sense to me because the actresses who play the ahjummas (just like YKW and KJH) would not want to out HB and SYJ in public for a number of reasons, first probably being that it would be very unprofessional.

• Like 15
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, CH Tan said:

May i know what is the accurate translation of that Ahjumma speech during warp up party ?

I’m not sure now which one is accurate anymore lol...I only saw a tweet once where it says that the ahjummas say about HB and YJ doesn’t have to act.Now I’m confused lol And it was in that 101 vid of BinJin too...everyone who knows korean should honestly help us :joy:

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

Maybe they are like some of us pre-BINJIN. We just watch whatever is offered and move on. We don't care if celebrities are dating or not. We're just interested with their acting. :) Pre BINJIN, I am raising an eyebrow to overly enthusiastic fans. I wasn't being disrespectful coz I wasn't commenting or anything and I do it as I walk away but I just don't get it. And look where this karmic energy brought me. That's why I am keeping this life very secret. :lol:

By the way, congrats on diving in to learn a new language. I envy you you're getting it free of charge. My sister also sent me some hangul manuals but they are difficult. :blink: :joy:

One of them, a master student in Seoul, is an avid fan of CLOY and love Hyun Bin very much, and all of them are Kdrama enthusiasts. I mean, I think most Koreans watch Kdramas, that's why they are very popular in their country and are a big part of their economy. It's easy to listen (understand) and read Hangul/ Hangeul but pronunciation and diction is another story. I find speaking very hard because there are quite a few honorifics and grammar rules to consider but I am getting there. If BINJIN end up getting married and if by then, I am in my advanced Korean, I would be happy to teach you for free haha

• Like 1
  • Love 3

40 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

Actually,BinJin doesn’t have alot of scenes with GSJ and even if they have scenes i think it was mostly intense scenes except that first meeting.While PCS have lots of scenes with BinJin including that Hospital Scene too...So in this case I would trust more PCS word but honestly maybe they all know whats going on but decide to have their own response how to deny BinJin relationship.But let’s remember how the Ahjummas were teasing BinJin during Wrap up party...yeah let’s trust them the most lol Since HB reaction was cute too lol 

Lol, I just commented exactly the same re: GSJ has limited scenes with Binjin compared to PCS. In regards to the ahjummas, it has been established several pages back that they didn’t actually tease Binjin at the wrap up party. They were teasing HB and said they didn’t need to act to be swooned over by RJH because they were already swooned over by HB’s handsomeness and coolness ^_^

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Lol, I just commented exactly the same re: GSJ has limited scenes with Binjin compared to PCS. In regards to the ahjummas, it has been established several pages back that they didn’t actually tease Binjin at the wrap up party. They were teasing HB and said they didn’t need to act to be swooned over by RJH because they were already swooned over by HB’s handsomeness and coolness ^_^

LOL but it is true...PCS was basically always with BinJin...so if we want to trust somebody statement,it should be him.

Ahhhh make sense now.Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

One of them, a master student in Seoul, is an avid fan of CLOY and love Hyun Bin very much, and all of them are Kdrama enthusiasts. I mean, I think most Koreans watch Kdramas, that's why they are very popular in their country and are a big part of their economy. It's easy to listen (understand) and read Hangul/ Hangeul but pronunciation and diction is another story. I find speaking very hard because there are quite a few honorifics and grammar rules to consider but I am getting there. If BINJIN end up getting married and if by then, I am in my advanced Korean, I would be happy to teach you for free haha

That would be great! I'm taking your word for it. :lol:All I want is to be able to have reading fluency so that I can translate the write ups and understand the drama without multitasking. :D Being able to speak the language is a plus. My sister loves SOKOR spending several weeks there for vacay every year. I think she is a shipper, too, coz why would she send me the manuals for that above reason. Maybe she has adapted to the nature of Koreans being reserved about Hallyu fascination. Bless her heart. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

This reminds me of the Duckhu girls’ comments on YT that Binjin seems to have more enthusiastic international shippers than domestic ones. 

My Korean friends like BINJIN and RIRI couple too and crazy about CLOY. They get very excited talking about the drama but I think they are generally restrain when it comes to engaging in celebrities dating rumors/ personal lives, or maybe because they are not a part of younger Kdrama/ Kpop fans demographic that's often more keen and shameless on fangirling. The women in our conference room are in mid to late 30's and early 40's. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 4

Fun Fact (?):
We already talked about the "wedding cake" that was at the cloy wrap party but the story behind the cake is pretty funny. Apparently something happened and the main cake got messed up or something hahaha  It looks like something got pulled off every tier. HB's fanclub came through though

The cake was supposed to look like this LOOOL
One Spring Night Cake
https://www.dramamilk.com/crash-landing-on-you-closing-party-in-korea-cake-and-setup/

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

6 hours ago, luvlove said:

Probably. Especially if they are tired of the "false accusations," right? (Ok, right. Obviously not the case or you stay away from the person.) So then why did they do CLOY????

Because they cannot stay apart. End of discussion. They knew it was a risky, they know K-ent, and it was maybe a bad idea, but they did it anyway. To be together for a while "breathing the same air," as HB said. Could he be any more in love given his wording so much of the time? That's how being head over heels works--you don't care what sounds responsible. Nope, you take big risks. Because being together is all that matters.

And it paid off for them!!!! Yeah!

Dear Luvlove,

I think you're right, maybe that the reason.

But I think, maybe there is another reason given they are outstanding artist with excellent professionalism, and always wholeheartedly doing their job.

Maybe - I think - what they were trying to do with CLOY is making a masterpiece together. 
they know they can do the masterpiece worth their entire life if they work together while "breathing the same air".

Maybe they thing CLOY is their last chance, because it seems that married couple actor (or just couple) in SoKor cannot work together in the same movie/drama. such a pity, isn't it?

Sorry for jumping in conversation, I haven't even  a member yet. Just because I love them and their work ... , hope you don't mind

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Wow! I have been out for a day and hurriedly wanting to log in and read good news about BINJIN.  Reading your insightful views and opinions broaden my ideas and explains more on some observations I had while watching CLOY, for I lost track  how many times.  I can see how deep their love for each other.  If you notice their eyes and Jin acted differently in this drama.  But it doesn't make her less of what and how she is as our MELOQUEEN.  But I just notice on some scenes, she cannot look directly to his eyes, there are moments of shyness or whatsoever its called.  Same as with BIN, there were scenes that his eyes isn't acting anymore but its showing true emotions.  

Enjoy reading this forum.  Keep it coming.  Chow! need to do some chores.  Always be happy and keep smiling til the our ship docks.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Sharing you this video. Can't help but imagine the squad are us shippers trying to protect this thread :D We share the same emotions: joy, sadness, worries, excitement, etc. Last scene is what I envisioned of us after hearing the much awaited announcement :wub:

CTTO

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, blackbeannoodle said:

Fun Fact (?):
We already talked about the "wedding cake" that was at the cloy wrap party but the story behind the cake is pretty funny. Apparently something happened and the main cake got messed up or something hahaha  It looks like something got pulled off every tier. HB's fanclub came through though

Seemed like there was something written in every tier that wasn't supposed to be read by everyone hahaha...(Best wishes! Congratulations!)

Sorry for my delulu I just really miss them :D

• LOL 7

@Binjin2Ri these videos never fail to make me smile. It also makes me want to rewatch CLOY, BTS, all their TN interviews. I want to see them agaaaain! Can't it be June 5 already? huhu

In the second video, SYJ looks very shy. hehe. Maybe because she caught HB staring/looking at her. I should rewatch TN interviews in slow motion to see more. hehe.

I will say it again and again, they look very happy together. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

I think there has been some confusion about what the ahjumma said at the wrap up party, whether she was implying that HB and SYJ didn't have to act because they are in love. It was cleared up at some point in this thread (a couple of times I think) and the conclusion was that she actually said the ahjummas themselves didn't have to act because Captain Ri is so handsome (she also mentioned Sam Sook in the speech). This makes the most sense to me because the actresses who play the ahjummas (just like YKW and KJH) would not want to out HB and SYJ in public for a number of reasons, first probably being that it would be very unprofessional.

Thank you @cloyfan. The ajoummas thanked SYJ for everything she did and teased HB that he didn't even have to act (for them to do their part swooning :D). Based on memory of what I heard in the video posted several pages back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2