[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 hours ago, Fangirlingislife said:

@campanulah the kid is the son of HB's partner in vast, Kang Kun Taek

Thank you! The video is so cute. It shows HB being playful with kids. I was reminded of this video when he was playing with the little girl in the lakeside scene in Iseltwald, Switzerland. He even stuck his tongue out at her. :D

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, campanulah said:

Thank you! The video is so cute. It shows HB being playful with kids. I was reminded of this video when he was playing with the little girl in the lakeside scene in Iseltwald, Switzerland. He even stuck his tongue out at her. :D

@campanulah aww that was so cute! I think he made the little girl feel comfortable. That little girl is so lucky! :wub:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

are possible hyun bin friendzoned :D,just joking lol 

then he must one of the most patient and tolerant men in the world for following her around for almost 2 years, from korea to the US, from grocery to filming set, without reciprocation yet still looks head over heels with her. LOL. It shows through not only the way he looks at her, which is different from his previous co-stars but also how he himself genuinely seems happier and more playful around her. I guess her bright personality has great influence on him.

It’s funny that YJ immediately came up with the question if the hands hb drew were for her as if she were used to him doing stuffs dedicated to/for her :)) 

• Like 7
  • Love 10

19 hours ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

Has anyone ever seen pictures with him and his ex gf, Kang Sora? Their relationship was a blink and you’ll miss it. I wanted to see their interactions together. I like Kang Sora as an actress but always thought her and HB didn't match . 

This was posted in Ig. This was a lunch date or something with kSR i think that time he was filming negotiation with SYJ based on his hairstyle...

• Like 5

11 hours ago, thewallflower_whotalks said:

They're dating.

I just know it.

Call it a woman's intuition.

:D

I do believe they are dating too but even if they are not, there is an undeniable mutual attraction between them. It is so obvious that they like each other, so if they are not dating yet, that would be because they are good friends and do not want to be the one confess first. However i do think that Hyun Bin is an assertive person so if he is not friend zoned (god forbid :vicx:), he has already confessed to SYJ. 

I do understand SYJ of not announcing the relationship because women often labelled as somebody's girlfriend and the label is always attach to them even if they break up. SYJ always put her career in front of everything so she wouldn't want such labels if the relationship is not on marriage level. As an Aquarius woman myself, I find similarities with SYJ. Aquarius women are free spirits but like most of the women, they want to settle down with the person they love. However it takes a long time for them to decide whether their partner is the one for a permanent change in their life. We tend to observe the partner for a long time, test him to see if he can accommodate you or make some changes in his life for you. This is mostly because building trust takes so much time for us and for marriage or serious relationship we have to have the utmost trust in our partner. Many guys either don't have patience or simple could not take much of these so they leave. I hope HB does not leave and have patience for such challenges because it will be the most rewarding experience since when the Aquarius woman decides that he is the one, they become the most loyal and devoted girlfriend ever. It is only a bit challenging to get there but it will be great at the end.

I have to add Aquarius (SYJ) and Libra (HB) is the most compatible signs for each other. Both are very social, curious, career oriented, like travelling... they have many common grounds. Their relationship is very fun and exciting. I am not very knowledgeable about Libra but as I read, Libra men are very gentle and romantic but indecisive regarding marriage. I trust HB will make the right choice and marry SYJ bcoz they are perfect for each other :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 5

10 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

then he must one of the most patient and tolerant men in the world for following her around for almost 2 years, from korea to the US, from grocery to filming set, without reciprocation yet still looks head over heels with her. LOL. It shows through not only the way he looks at her, which is different from his previous co-stars but also how he himself genuinely seems happier and more playful around her. I guess her bright personality has great influence on him.

It’s funny that YJ immediately came up with the question if the hands hb drew were for her as if she were used to him doing stuffs dedicated to/for her :)) 

Btw im still curios what hyun bin really does in US,what is his / management reason when media find out the news of grocery together is US. I mean son ye jin with his family vacation and hyun bin at the time dunno if he has work like drama/cf/movie shooting .

you must be so special if you go to maybe 10 hours flight / more just to do a grocery shopping

(well financial isnt issue here,he is rich AF)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lavanta said:

As an Aquarius woman myself, I find similarities with SYJ. Aquarius women are free spirits but like most of the women, they want to settle down with the person they love. However it takes a long time for them to decide whether their partner is the one for a permanent change in their life. We tend to observe the partner for a long time, test him to see if he can accommodate you or make some changes in his life for you. This is mostly because building trust takes so much time for us and for marriage or serious relationship we have to have the utmost trust in our partner. Many guys either don't have patience or simple could not take much of these so they leave. I hope HB does not leave and have patience for such challenges because it will be the most rewarding experience since when the Aquarius woman decides that he is the one, they become the most loyal and devoted girlfriend ever. It is only a bit challenging to get there but it will be great at the end.

I have to add Aquarius (SYJ) and Libra (HB) is the most compatible signs for each other. Both are very social, curious, career oriented, like travelling... they have many common grounds. Their relationship is very fun and exciting. I am not very knowledgeable about Libra but as I read, Libra men are very gentle and romantic but indecisive regarding marriage. I trust HB will make the right choice and marry SYJ bcoz they are perfect for each other :heart:

Isn't SYJ a capricorn? Birthday Jan 11, 1982?

• Like 4

@ChunSungIm During the grocery photo at US, I know both SYJ and HB is on vacation that time. HB had just finish wrap up party of MotA so he has free time but his agency said he has business in US that time but there are no photos of event or business meeting. In short there are no evidence if HB really had business there that time.

• Like 11

Well,  with all the buzz and attention given to BinJin couple, it wouldn't be a surprise if they want to keep it low and hidden.  Already being the top brand reputation ranking because they act together, imagine if they are married? They will surely be the royal couple of K celebrities. I wonder which korean celeb couple hold such status? The beckhams of Korea? 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2

@ChunSungIm as mentioned, his agency claimed he went to the US for business, but he was spotted at a golf course and grocery with syj instead. Not one but twice, ten days apart. One time was one day before her birthday. I mean don’t people who travel abroad for business will try to wrap up as soon as possible to come back home? It seems like he spent quite a lot of time with the ‘close friend’ that he was supposed to have met accidentally abroad while doing business LOL.

@heatherf as someone has pointed out in this thread that they might’ve been offered the role in this drama before the rumor surfaced so it’d not be a wise choice to admit before they finish filming. Even not for the drama, I doubt they would’ve confirmed their relationship status though cuz which top stars would admit nowadays, especially if they have projects together? HC&momo, Kdw&Hhj, songsong,...just to name a few who had shut down the rumor but some actually turned out to be dating. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3

I saw someone start talking about HB and SYJ astrology so I thought it would be fun to pull up this relationship report I looked at for them a few months ago. It’s from the secret language of relationships that does a birth week comparison for people. I found the report fascinating for the Bin Jin couple. It reads so much like them.

13rJaBU_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

uWURqiZ.jpg

nqT6rnp.jpg

Hope that this ends up being true for BinJin and that they have a relationship that can withstand outside pressure. And if they choose to stay private they still enjoy a happy and healthy partnership. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, lavanta said:

Yeah my mistake, i thought her birthday was 22 January. Then all my analysis goes to the drain :D 

It's ok, we all want them to end up together that's why we are all here trying to analyze/theorize any information we have.... I kinda tried to search their horoscope compatibility weeks back:lol::lol::lol: that's why I remember SYJ is a Capricorn.. haha...

Let's hope for more good news from them! fighting:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 1/23/2020 at 12:24 PM, peggygordon said:

I've just notice that our BinJin couple received foodtruck from a child who has play and take pic together with BinJin during the Negotiation promo.

Hyun Bin take a picture with the coffee.  This little fans got a nice compliments from him. I never seen him took a pic of any food/drink truck :heart:

This kid is actually Kang Kun Taek's son. His father is Hyun Bin's bestfriend and also the co-founder of VAST. 

• Like 5

On 1/24/2020 at 12:35 AM, BINGO_O said:

This observation of SYJ's comment speaks volumes.

Please date and marry and live happily ever after.

Hello comrades.

Just like most of you, I was out of touch with the forums until BinJin came along and awakened (and now, threatening to shatter) my fragile shipper heart.

I dunno what to believe but there's really something about them. The way HB stares at SYJ. Their inside jokes. They seem to be stuck in their own little bubble ALL THE TIME.

Binjin, you shouldn't have touched my shipper heart if you're gonna break it in the end. I sincerely hope you're for real. :)

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, 123mary123 said:

While waiting for the new episodes i keep watching their interviews

he seems kind of tired here maybe because they made multiple interviews on the same day. He was hardly reacting when SYJ joked him about giving money to the staff with the moneygun if the show reaches 22%. He seems as he took her comment seriously.

I won’t laugh at that neither. Money is money. Ha ha ha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Yup, they look really tired during the presscon and the interviews thereafter. Imagine having to answer almost the same questions over and over again, lols, and it seems as if Yejin is not feeling well as i've seen her coughing during the presscon. Also, it's the first time they will have to face the press after denying all those rumors so they seem cautious too. They look more at ease and playful in their other videos. 

It's finally saturday and i'm excited for the special episode tonight! I want the bts of that border line kiss scene. Haha. I hope someone subs it fullly! 

• Like 4