[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Does HB really stare intently like that to all his costars?! I haven't watched much of his interviews before so i can't really compare. Haha. He always looks so intently at her i wonder if anyone is actually reminding him that he's being too obvious?! Lol. 

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

Does HB really stare intently like that to all his costars?! I haven't watched much of his interviews before so i can't really compare. Haha. He always looks so intently at her i wonder if anyone is actually reminding him that he's being too obvious?! Lol. 

I've watch some of HB and PSH interviews, HB would look at PSH for 1 or 2 sec when she answers question, but not like the ones with SYJ... HB would really stare at her for a long time when she's talking... or they would sometimes look at each other before answering a question...  imo, HB look like he wants to eat SYJ up:lol::lol::lol: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

I know HB dated Kang Sora that time and they dated as far as I know they were seen while watching musical drama. They were both busy that time but HB is really caring as bf, he would have a lunch with KS when the time permits. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

HB and SYJ are so elusive it's super hard to find evidences. LOL.  I've seen HB & SHK bts from their previous drama and all i can say is that it screams "were together"! Lol. HB seems more playful then also probably because he's younger and that was more than 10 yrs ago. He's older now and it's only normal that he's become more mature. I've watched SeGa back then because it was really popular but didn't really ship him with HJW. It was only now that i am truly appreciating HB. Haha. Everyone can see the chemistry of SYJ & HB thru our screens and i wonder if how are their costars viewing them. Haha. 

I also think that it's SYJ's wish not to admit anything first. She has never admitted to dating anyone and if she ever admitted something, she probably wants to make sure that it will lead to marriage. Or i'd rather have them surprise us that they already got married privately? Lol.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, aunoh said:

I know HB dated Kang Sora that time and they dated as far as I know they were seen while watching musical drama. They were both busy that time but HB is really caring as bf, he would have a lunch with KS when the time permits. 

@aunoh were there pics of them together? HB is such a sweetheart. i do hope that SYJ and him are together. 

• Like 3

I've just notice that our BinJin couple received foodtruck from a child who has play and take pic together with BinJin during the Negotiation promo.

Hyun Bin take a picture with the coffee.  This little fans got a nice compliments from him. I never seen him took a pic of any food/drink truck :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Kyoya said:

HB and SYJ are so elusive it's super hard to find evidences. LOL.  I've seen HB & SHK bts from their previous drama and all i can say is that it screams "were together"! Lol. HB seems more playful then also probably because he's younger and that was more than 10 yrs ago. He's older now and it's only normal that he's become more mature. I've watched SeGa back then because it was really popular but didn't really ship him with HJW. It was only now that i am truly appreciating HB. Haha. Everyone can see the chemistry of SYJ & HB thru our screens and i wonder if how are their costars viewing them. Haha. 

I also think that it's SYJ's wish not to admit anything first. She has never admitted to dating anyone and if she ever admitted something, she probably wants to make sure that it will lead to marriage. Or i'd rather have them surprise us that they already got married privately? Lol.

I agree with you ^^ HB has matured so much over the years. It's hard to compare him when he was much younger, especially ten years ago. I also think that SYJ has been very protective and private of her life, so it makes sense to me that even if they are dating, they do not announce it. But my heart feels that SYJ and HB are definitely attracted to each other regardless of if they are dating or not. And if not dating now, it will most definitely lead to dating later.

I mean, COME ON!! Look at the way HB stares at her. You can't deny it!! LOL SYJ is such a fun personality to be with - who wouldn't fall in love with her??

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, Kyoya said:

Dunno why he stares syj like that,or maybe just a perfect shot/angle of him staring at her,maybeee

20180809131501349epeg.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, peggygordon said:

I've just notice that our BinJin couple received foodtruck from a child who has play and take pic together with BinJin during the Negotiation promo.

Hyun Bin take a picture with the coffee.  This little fans got a nice compliments from him. I never seen him took a pic of any food/drink truck :heart:

So cute! :wub: The kid is also so cute! I remember this from the Negotiation promo. Btw, is the kid HB's nephew? Bec in the coffee truck that the kid sent, the banner said Uncle Bini, and the mom's caption in her own photo also referred to him as uncle. They were apparently with him in Switzerland during the CLOY filming and also in Spain during MOA's filming. (I ended up scrolling down the mom's photos, she has a great instagram feed.) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, campanulah said:

So cute! :wub: The kid is also so cute! I remember this from the Negotiation promo. Btw, is the kid HB's nephew? Bec in the coffee truck that the kid sent, the banner said Uncle Bini, and the mom's caption in her own photo also referred to him as uncle. They were apparently with him in Switzerland during the CLOY filming and also in Spain during MOA's filming. (I ended up scrolling down the mom's photos, she has a great instagram feed.) 

@campanulah the kid is the son of HB's partner in vast, Kang Kun Taek

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kyoya said:

Hii to all binjin shipper...first time post in this thread :D

actually evidence is already there, for example their grocery shopping pic but they deny it.

In my opinion, its more because yejin dont want to make it public (she ever said that she will not admit any dating news unless marriage). Thats why they have to restraint themselves to not make it suspicios that they are dating.

• Like 6
  • Love 4