[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

^^ regarding the awkwardness, I can't really tell if it's awkward but I do agree that the scene itself is very sad. SYJ was crying and emotional in that scene; it would be kind of awkward/weird if she bursted out laughing LOL

Plus we only got a few seconds of it, we have no idea what happened afterwards!! I have seen time after time how relaxed they are with their interviews and how comfortable they are in other BTS. I think it may have just been the mood of the scene - it was a very sad, emotional scene for both of them and they are just being professional to be in character.

I saw a comment somewhere that HB is always reading the script and being professional that there is nothing there. Keep in mind they are both A-list professional actors/actress and they both want the drama to do well. Behind the scene there are plenty of staff crew who work night and day to help us bring a wonderful drama; of course they should be professional. This does not mean they cannot have fun, but also keep in mind they have been filming nonstop and fatigue is real. They really haven't had a real rest in a long time. 

My heart knows where it's at - behind the scenes and in the personal life, the truth is HB and SYJ were caught at a grocery store shopping for food...IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!! Heck, If i were traveling and I had a friend in the same city, it'll take a lot for me to take time out of my life to meet up because I probably went to that city with my own plans, and anytime you have to meet up with someone else, you have to rearrange your schedule.

Behind every interview, we see how comfortable they are with one another. Sometimes BTS shows us what we want and we flutter; and sometimes it can make us doubt ourselves because we may  not get the same lovey-dovey scenes and it may seem kind of awkward or cold, but we know how close they are. FIGHTING and HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

• Like 3
  • Love 10

Everyone talking about awkwardness on the kiss scenes but I didn’t see at all... Unfortunately  on the drama they cut a lot of parts of the kisses scenes and didn’t shoot on right angles so we couldn’t see it clear. But in the Bts we could see it a little bit better.

I’m just hoping to see them getting more “wild” on the neste kiss scenes :joy:and I’m praying to see a lot of them :love:.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

26 minutes ago, 123mary123 said:

I just hope that they are still in good terms and that nothing has happened between them.

Someone on instagram mentioned that the swoon clips when they both were carefree were filmed before the press conference. At the press conference and during the interviews after that something was off between them.

I dont want to admit it but i noticed this as well. 

I dont know the dates when the clips were filmed, or the dates of episodes filming. Some scenes were filmed a long time ago.

Maybe they had an argument, a fight during that time (border kiss). Maybe is  the fatigue, the cold, the rumors. Maybe that's why that low lip-chin kiss felt like cold/emotionless to me. Plus it was covered in every possiple angle. To almost hide the kissing-non kissing. (Director's orders????)

I keep replaying it to find something there.

SYJ posted on christmas a pic with her and HB on set, so i am hoping that all has been figured out by now.

It will show on the next kiss.

P.S: if they argued this is why someone should not work with her/his partner

I'm sure everything is fine. HB and SYJ do not seem like the type that would argue and hold grudges. How can anyone get mad at SYJ? She is so silly and a smiling trademark. I think it may just be either the rumors so they want to keep a low profile or fatigue. Keep in mind what we see are only 1% of reality as well. What you seen in videos from the BTS is not necessarily representative of how they are. We have seen numerous interviews of them together where they are more than comfortable and happy with one another. Don't think too much in this.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

I didn't see any awkwardness in the kiss too but i think it didn't meet our expectations as it was supposed to be their last kiss before the separation and it ought to be a passionate one as the atmosphere requires it, however it wasn't that passionate as it is supposed to be. I think everybody expected a kiss like "Late Autumn" (i totally want a similar one in the upcoming episodes:wub:). So people might have think that it was awkward. Even the BTS was cut short so we cannot claim it was awkward in my opinion and as @marshemell0ws stated, they might be in the mood of scene so it is also possible. But i think SYJ was a bit shy in that particular scene or maybe just in sad mood i don't know but i felt like she was holding back a bit. I also noticed that despite SYJ has a leading type of personality (it can be seen in variety shows and other drama/movie BTS) like HB, she lets HB to take the lead in many cases. It kinda proves that she is romantically involved (or at least fancy) with HB in my opinion. 

P.S. I rarely ship anyone in real life as i don't normally care about celebrities' private lives but this couple is slowly making me a hardcore shipper and i don't want to be disappointed at the end 

Spoiler

• Like 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, 123mary123 said:

I just hope that they are still in good terms and that nothing has happened between them.

Someone on instagram mentioned that the swoon clips when they both were carefree were filmed before the press conference. At the press conference and during the interviews after that something was off between them.

I dont want to admit it but i noticed this as well. 

I dont know the dates when the clips were filmed, or the dates of episodes filming. Some scenes were filmed a long time ago.

Maybe they had an argument, a fight during that time (border kiss). Maybe is  the fatigue, the cold, the rumors. Maybe that's why that low lip-chin kiss felt like cold/emotionless to me. Plus it was covered in every possiple angle. To almost hide the kissing-non kissing. (Director's orders????)

I keep replaying it to find something there.

SYJ posted on christmas a pic with her and HB on set, so i am hoping that all has been figured out by now.

It will show on the next kiss.

P.S: if they argued this is why someone should not work with her/his partner

Angle of kiss in bts is strange. Is director or tvn deliberately trying to hide something? From the angle you think hb is kissing syj chin which could be true I can't see it clearly or not kissing her lips fully neither single lip fully nor lower lip just side part of the lip touching a part of her cheek. Here let us give benefit of doubt because they showed only one cut. Some awkwardness can be found in hospital kiss too. When Hb leaned in for kiss she moved back where she was supposed to stand still. If he is her bf why would she react like that. Reflex action only happens when you are not familiar with a person or an action is new to you or not used to by that person. Now if hb is her bf and both are adults scientifically it is impossible for them to not kiss in reality both are adults. If you are attracted to a man you won't move back like that. I think they are close friends or syj has friendzoned him or maybe all this is discussed before to hide and not attract attention to their relationship. Like you said next kiss will show and clear suspicion 

Edited by hannah321
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I don’t see any awkwardness about the kiss. Ye Jin was sick at the time. Did you see her coughing?

she stayed up late for filming and this is going constantly so she must be tired and got sick.

Oh i didn't know that! That explains alot! Thanks for the info :heart:

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, lavanta said:

P.S. I rarely ship anyone in real life as i don't normally care about celebrities' private lives but this couple is slowly making me a hardcore shipper and i don't want to be disappointed at the end 

Same here :blush:
Looking at them, watching at their interactions and gestures, I get these kind of vibes that they are very focused, more aware and controlled in the 3 kissing scenes.
But still, some little gestures seems to escape hahaha, like HB grabbing her arm during 3rd kiss rehearsal (Looking at that gesture, I told myself... “mmm wait, why are you touching her arm while discussing about the kissing angles”  :phew:)

• Like 4
  • Love 8

5 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Same here :blush:
Looking at them, watching at their interactions and gestures, I get these kind of vibes that they are very focused, more aware and controlled in the 3 kissing scenes.
But still, some little gestures seems to escape hahaha, like HB grabbing her arm during 3rd kiss rehearsal (Looking at that gesture, I told myself... “mmm wait, why are you touching her arm while discussing about the kissing angles”  :phew:)

exactly!!! These little gestures tell a lot. I mean I only started CLOY because i have seen their chemistry and the sexual tension from the little gestures in the Negotiation movie and its promotion videos and i wanted them to let that tension out in a drama :) 

@thi2018 said SYJ was sick so maybe she was a bit precautious not to spread the germs :) but as you said that touch in the arm says alot!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

This is my opinion :-

1. I understand more now why they want to hide their rship (if they are really dating). 

Look here,people already analyze the kisssing scene,the reaction toward each other etc.

If they admit they are dating.I bet there is fans war between HB's fans vs SYJ's fans - minority because i believe majority of their fans support this couple).

HB's fan will say SYJ always like kinda no respect  to HB in every of their interview (i found one under the swoon video,hard to find it again since the comment almost reach 2k).

And SYJ fans will say HB treat her coldly in bts (like how she said HB let go of her hand after she fell down).

2. About the kissing scene

-All 3 kisssing scene was filming in public area with a very cold weather.

- 2 of 3 kissing scene was filming with sad emotion..And the farewell kiss is a such a heavy scene.

They can't joke around.

If u guys watched the interview of The Last Princess ( @thi2018  have posted it at SYJ's thread),Park Hae Il sais SYJ cried for almost 10 minutes after they filmed the heavy scene.

And u can see SYJ wearing the red airpord during the discussion with HB.

She said she listening to music before filming,right?

3. If want to compare,lets compare with the indoor filming.

Both BinJin are so playful and joke around for the scene with RJH's parent.

So,the conclusion is please dont think too much.

Lets enjoy the drama,RiRi moment and together we pray the rating will reach 25%...

Fighting!

• Like 4
  • Love 14
  • Thanks 2

Let’s be realistic; if they were dating, would they want to be obvious about it in front of cameras?  Ask yourself, are you and your significant other lovey dovey 24/7, especially at work, nevertheless! For me, it’s the unspoken gestures and body language that speaks louder than anything 

• Like 7
  • Love 13

I think HB is taking it slow since they are doing each kiss scene in professional manner... the goodbye scene should be a sad scene thats why SYJ is like that but I notice also she let HB take the lead too much like she is trusting him... If they are dating, the director would be very cautious to show their bts scene to lessen the rumors. As the drama reach its popularity, there is too much focus on the leads being in relationship than the drama itself. 

• Like 9
  • Love 6

I've been a silent reader for far too long for this thread, I love reading all the guesses & thoughts here but I never had any intention to reply as somehow few people have echoed what I feel at times. But I feel the need to reply to *123mary123* that --- do not think too much. It's their personal life whether they are in a (romantic) relationship or just a platonic relationship. Whether they have fought and made up (well, who wouldn't right in every relationship?) What we see on the social medias would NOT always be 100% of our real life. Even to us, the non celebrities. We, the non celebrities can disguise ourselves, mask our real life with those 15 seconds of Instagram stories or any social media posts be it Facebook or Twitter, what more them, THE celebrities, especially Korean celebrities, whose life are under microscope, been scrutinized to no end by their fans, audiences and medias.. What we see are only 1% of their real lives.

Look for the unspoken gestures, body languages, smiles and attention and you have the right to believe whatever that you wanted to believe.

Their overseas groceries' shopping (I would not travel alone across thousand kilometres for just anyone, it has to be someone. LOL), the hands tugged at the other's belt, the attention and care given and also received (like when he asked her to cover her legs before sitting down), the laughs, the smiles, the warm environment created around when they are together doing promotions and interviews, pay attention to that stuff.

I just hope for the best of both of them. If they are in a serious relationship, they are the most perfect couple for me as their chemistry is organic, unlike what I watched when he was with PSH; if they are just close friends as how they claim to be, it's also good for them. Well, at least they get to kiss each other in a platonic relationship LOL! If there's love in the end, love will find its way, just hoping for the best for them and do not think (analyse) too much for they are human too :heart:

I am sorry if my post offends anyone here. 

• Like 7
  • Love 13

On the other hand, if your bf is and actor, he will sure make a lot of kissing or even bed scenes with other women. You will always wonder if he kisses her and how deep. 

I think that they are dating 1,000% sure. Who on earth will fly to another side of the world to do grocery shopping with a closed friend. 

The reason why SYJ and HB are in the same drama seems odd for two people who have the rumor of dating and the private pictures. I think both SYJ and HB already discussed what are they going to conduct themselves during the filming. They will be professional. I am sure that HB and SYJ discusses the kissing scenes with the director. 

If I work with my boyfriend, I would like to know how he performs kissing with another actress. If kissing the chin is what he did, I am happy to know it. SYJ experiences it . Ha ha ha . Why do you have to kiss your boyfriend or girlfriend in front of others ? It is embarrassing for me to do that with my boyfriend. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Remember when SYJ said in the BTS of the hospital kiss that never thought that “this is going to be hard”? Why would she ever say that considering she had a lot of heavy makeout scenes before hmmm..

As a realistic lowkey shipper, I didn’t find any degree of awkwardness at all judging from the micro-snippets of the recent BTS. It’s more of like they are in the zone of acting the heavy scenes. Not to mention the freezing cold weather.

Edited by kimsabu
  • Like 5
  • Love 8

iam sure their relationship is good (friends or lovers) everything is okay no need to worry about ,, the kiss the mood of the scene was sad and both of them are professional actors who concentrate on their works and how judge from a cutted seconds scene does the whole scene filmed on 30 sec ?!!! and he was holding her arm while the discussing the scene you don't see that ?!! and if they were already dating of course they won't act like lovers they are not young and this not the first meeting between them so we will see them on flittering mood all the time and around them alot of people of course they will be awkward if they flittering with each other in front of those people and the rumor they denied they know that eyes focusing on them and they know that fans analyzing every little thing so they have to be careful because little action from both of them can lead to another rumor and they don't want to admit now for a reason and about the press conf everything was on point specially hyun bin was ready with his answer about the rumor of course they know that they wil ask them about the rumor and they prepare everything before every single action he meant it because eyes on them ... even when they asked ye jin about if they discussed between each other to approve the drama they looked at each other for me i think she looked at him like what should i say and the way he looked at her back she understand what he want her to say so she said no ..(maybe iam the only one who thought like that but i feel it ) ... so no need to worry and enjoy loving them if they are dating or not their relation ship is the best ... 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Hi guyss, finally come back here again in shipper world in soompi forum, binjin is my second otp after songsong cp

Decide to type what I think here, umm I dont se any awkwardness during that last bts kiss scene. For me it looks like they try to over focuss it, seems like they were little bit nervous hahaha. 

I replay those bts thousand times LOL, and ends up with conclusion that, the video was cuted, the first when their lips bumped in then the scene cuted till their lips being apart. And it looks like HB lips were moving and the last move make it looks like he only kiss the low lip almost chin of SYJ. But I think thats only the last part, because the move of HB lips before. 

God forgive me for analyse it too detail hahaha

I already felt all of the ups and down being shipper after what happened to songsong cp. Because of that, now I feel more stable to be in this shipper world. 

I'm happy with uri otp rn, because both of them already passed the first phase of being 'close', I saw that during their movie interview, every detail of HB move is the key. And now I feel their clossness is more stable, whatever its dating or close friend the point that they are looks veryyy comfortable with each other its the other key.

Dear my binjin, please enjoy your relationship. Dont be too rushed, and here we are, your trully fans will wait you patiently, until you tie the knot and give us binjin juniorrrr LOL.

Happy sunday guysss, less than a week for ep 11, can't waitt yaaay!

Edited by Naora Rahma Fadzila
Typo haha
  • Like 11
  • Love 1

LOL this bts sure makes people pull their hairs out, even on fanpage in my language some are talking about it with anxiety. 

First, I don't think they were awkward after the kiss scene, just strictly professional. You may think they looked awkward becuz they didn't joke around like they usually do, but take into consideration that they filmed this scene late at night, in cold weather and god knows how many takes they did. After a while, they should've wanted to have it finished it with so that everyone on set could move indoor. 

Secondly, some have voiced out that the kiss was not passionate enough. I partially agree but we don't know if the director and the script demanded them to do it that way. As we all know, both of them are capable of carrying out much more passionate and erotic scenes like in their movies but they didn't in this drama cuz they didn't need to. If you rewatched the bts of the boat kiss, syj wondered if they should retake the scene to make it look purer so I guess it has sth to do with the genre of the drama. Don't expect a hot bed scene or a passionate deep kiss in upcoming eps. It's not the same genre as something in the rain or what's wrong with secretary kim. Also syj was more comfortable filming kiss scene and bed scene with jhi, does that mean she dated him? Of course not so the level of comfortableness in this case means nothing imo. 

About why she pulled back in the hospital kiss scene, she actually did that on purpose because his character suddenly kissed her and took her by surprise. You can actually see her reflex reaction in the drama during that scene. And why people think hb kissed her chin? Should I get my eyesight checked cuz it looks like he kissed her lower lip to me. :)

Finally about the friendzone scenerio, yj must've given hb one hell of a ride, letting him travel half the globe to meet her during her birthday and giving him all the mixed flirtatious signals just to friendzone him in the end. How cruel LOL. I dont think she's that kind of person and I hope that's not the case either.

Tbh being a shipper is all about reading between the lines, however I still believe this ship is more potentially set to sail than some of other ships I had in the past so cheer up guys. Happy Lunar New Year btw. 

• Like 5
  • Love 12

Me when I see this thread moving 2 pages because of kissing' BTS.

What i saw during goodbye kiss BTS, SYJ got a bad cough just as @thi2018 mentioned before.

I'm not see any akward moment, but i feel a bit curious Why do they look so seriously on that BTS?

If i compare with another HB or SYJ's kissing BTS, they just action without a long discussion.

Maybe because kissing scene is a little akward to discuss with your co-star.

But It's not happen with our BinJin.  They really closed so the can communicate really well without hesistance.

PS: Me when i've loss my mind to keep reply and zoom in, the kissing scene.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6