[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 minute ago, Oww TooCute said:

Let's move to other BTS

See how could they did the same lips move at the same time hihihi.. so cute... or HB was mimicking YJ? :wub:

Thank God someone else noticed this aprt of bts besides me ....I thought I was the only one... I find so cute this interaction and this why I'm a delusional shipper because they keep playing with my heart :bawling: (and I love this :wub:).

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, kimsabu said:

Remember when SYJ said in the BTS of the hospital kiss that never thought that “this is going to be hard”? Why would she ever say that considering she had a lot of heavy makeout scenes before hmmm..

As a realistic lowkey shipper, I didn’t find any degree of awkwardness at all judging from the micro-snippets of the recent BTS. It’s more of like they are in the zone of acting the heavy scenes. Not to mention the freezing cold weather.

I think they're trying to hide their real  feelings towards each other (It's my opinion ppl). It's undeniable their chemistry and strong bond so I think that they're starting to realizing that their feelings it's something more deeper than just a friendship.Like you said before Yejin had many intimacy scenes with a lot of actors and this didn't happened. On other parts of the BTS seems like they're on their own world, always playful with each other with a lot of smiles,laughing and skinship. I'm praying that IF what I'm assuming it's true that they move forwards and just starts a relationship because they have not just one thing that's important to date (that's an intensive chemistry) but they also always claimed to be good friends so what a perfect combination :love::heart::heart::heart:.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

30 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I think they're trying to hide their real  feelings towards each other (It's my opinion ppl). It's undeniable their chemistry and strong bond so I think that they're starting to realizing that their feelings it's something more deeper than just a friendship.Like you said before Yejin had many intimacy scenes with a lot of actors and this didn't happened. On other parts of the BTS seems like they're on their own world, always playful with each other with a lot of smiles,laughing and skinship. I'm praying that IF what I'm assuming it's true that they move forwards and just starts a relationship because they have not just one thing that's important to date (that's an intensive chemistry) but they also always claimed to be good friends so what a perfect combination :love::heart::heart::heart:.

I've been thinking the same :blush:

• Like 7

On 1/25/2020 at 10:09 AM, Kyoya said:

Yup, they look really tired during the presscon and the interviews thereafter. Imagine having to answer almost the same questions over and over again, lols, and it seems as if Yejin is not feeling well as i've seen her coughing during the presscon. Also, it's the first time they will have to face the press after denying all those rumors so they seem cautious too. They look more at ease and playful in their other videos. 

It's finally saturday and i'm excited for the special episode tonight! I want the bts of that border line kiss scene. Haha. I hope someone subs it fullly! 

where to watch their special episodes please?

• Like 3

This whole awkward kissing thing is one of the reasons why I found the relationship profile I posted of them fascinating. One of the traits of couples with their birthdays is finding extreme PDA unnecessary and distasteful. So I’m not surprised that they aren’t all hot and heavy in the  bts. And I agree with the points others raised about the context of the kisses in CLOY.

Someone mentioned the kisses not being super passionate especially the goodbye kiss. In my mind I have chalked that up to part of RJH personality. Hyun Bin is playing a conservative man in an extremely conservative country with a forbidden lover. I thought their good bye kiss was the right balance of sincerity and intensity without being unnecessarily salacious. 

• Like 10

I'm praying and hoping that tvn will release the making video of that goodbye kiss which a looot had been talking about. hahahaha. 

They did kiss on the lips, it was just probably the angle that made it look like he kissed her chin. And it's not like them to hold back or fake their kissing scenes. Lol. It was just probably a bit forceful since he grabbed her head and they were both too close and emotional in that scene that it's so hard to see. That's why the longer bts is really needed! Hahaha. Someone even mentioned the saliva after, lol.... i checked another video in ig and it was there actually! HAHAHAHAHA. 

Oh my, the things we notice on their bts just shows how much we want a properly shot kiss scene for this two!!! :sweat_smile:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

@charray i think the hand on SR's arm is part of the scene,  After JH wipe SR' tears, his hand went/slide down to her arms, the scene was cut off after that, HB's arm might have stayed there during the bts until scene was cut. https://www.instagram.com/p/B7dszmJJCHh/?igshid=wal7k7ul5k7o

What i find really funny with the bts is, HB and YJ moving their lips at the same time which is not in the script.:lol::lol: If the parents are not there, then maybe there can be another sweet kiss between SR and JH:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

29 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

Body Goals 

cre ig yejinhand

now want to see hyun bin work out for ri jeong hyeok !!

Wow, didn’t know she has such a great figure. No wonder Hyun Bin wants to work out to build up his body too. Just joking but his physical appearance now is the best as many had commented. Haha B)

@Winny Thanks for clarifying. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6