[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 hours ago, hma .75 said:

@Xoxo here chingu :)

Oy vey. Why does smitten kitten RH look at SR exactly the same way HB looks at SYJ (:23)? lol Either they're keeping the worst kept secret or somebody got friend-zoned. Gorgeous pair.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, aunoh said:

When she is with HB, i dont know why that wall seems to become thinner or almost none because she is just being herself and making fun out of nothing,making conversation over a chicken, making him teach her piano while having fun.

It just seems so different when they are together, i think all of us can sense that. Despite denying it so many times, their actions show differently! They are definitely at this stage in their lives when they are both more mature and if ever that they truly are in a relationship, they are probably considering marriage that's also why they are taking their time and getting to know each other better before they announce in the public. I think that both of them do not want to rush things but to slowly develop as time goes by. Well, it seems as if people in Korea view them as an open secret couple already. Many were expecting that they would be the 1/1 couple from dispatch but no news came. Lol. 

I'm happy that their drama is receiving so much love despite all the negative criticisms at the beginning and HB's name getting dragged in that jjm scandal. But all is good now and you cant bring a good show down! 

For now, i'm trying to get myself busy because waiting for episode11 feels like a torture. Lol. Can feb01 come sooner already!? Haha.

• Like 2
  • Love 8

7 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

It just seems so different when they are together, i think all of us can sense that. Despite denying it so many times, their actions show differently! They are definitely at this stage in their lives when they are both more mature and if ever that they truly are in a relationship, they are probably considering marriage that's also why they are taking their time and getting to know each other better before they announce in the public. I think that both of them do not want to rush things but to slowly develop as time goes by. Well, it seems as if people in Korea view them as an open secret couple already. Many were expecting that they would be the 1/1 couple from dispatch but no news came. Lol. 

I'm happy that their drama is receiving so much love despite all the negative criticisms at the beginning and HB's name getting dragged in that jjm scandal. But all is good now and you cant bring a good show down! 

For now, i'm trying to get myself busy because waiting for episode11 feels like a torture. Lol. Can feb01 come sooner already!? Haha.

My friend went to Korea last month with a group of tourist from Singapore and their tourist guide told the group that Binnie and Yejin are dating. I think the tourist guide die hard shipper also lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3

@Woodshop i love your lengthy post about binjin. Haha. And i was also very smitten with PMY & KJW in HPL! My gosh, the chemistry level of those were through the roofs. But i think that's it for those two... and nothing more. Hehe

But with BinJin, it's a totally different story. Haha. You think they'd decline this project because it will only ignite those dating rumours, but no! They went on and did this project which is a major yes! If they are still at that stage wherein they want to get to know each other more, then doing this drama is the best option for them since they will be together almost everyday. They have a hit drama and they can get closer too, its a win win situation! Lol.

I can't imagine now other actors playing these roles other than these two! Their chemistry is a major factor why CLOY is doing so well. I also think that it will be beneficial to both of them if they admit after the show because everyone loves them and totally support this relationship! I'm sure everyone would rejoice once they admit it within this year! Which i know we're all waiting and hoping for... 

• Like 4
  • Love 9

5 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

@Woodshop i love your lengthy post about binjin. Haha. And i was also very smitten with PMY & KJW in HPL! My gosh, the chemistry level of those were through the roofs. But i think that's it for those two... and nothing more. Hehe

But with BinJin, it's a totally different story. Haha. You think they'd decline this project because it will only ignite those dating rumours, but no! They went on and did this project which is a major yes! If they are still at that stage wherein they want to get to know each other more, then doing this drama is the best option for them since they will be together almost everyday. They have a hit drama and they can get closer too, its a win win situation! Lol.

I can't imagine now other actors playing these roles other than these two! Their chemistry is a major factor why CLOY is doing so well. I also think that it will be beneficial to both of them if they admit after the show because everyone loves them and totally support this relationship! I'm sure everyone would rejoice once they admit it within this year! Which i know we're all waiting and hoping for... 

i love PMY & KJW chemistry on HPL too! But I think off screen they are just close in a non-romantic way. 

One of my wish is to get kiss scenes for Seri & Junghyuk like the ones in HPL!!! 

• Like 1

I am new to this soompi business but have been a fan of dramas for ages.  I have been a super fan of HB since SamSoon days and probably watched his Fatal Encounter movie a hundred times. I love SYJ and even more after she was a special "master" on "Master in the House". Her aura was so elegant and homey that my initial thought was that she would make a great wife. Fast forward a few months later and the Negotiation promos came out. I have watched HB for years but never saw the same ease, relaxed comfort, and smiles on his face than when he was with SYJ. I was actually very shocked when I saw that HE was on her IG!  Not just one time but a few times after that, and every single time, he was actually doing silly faces and filters with SYJ. I thought to myself , "WHO is this man?"  This isn't the serious, introverted, private HB that I am used to seeing!  And it just wasn't being silly or using silly snapchat filters that made me a shipper, but it was the "smile" and admiration in his eyes every time he looked at her or when they were taking silly pictures together .  I can't even get my husband to take cute doggy ear photos with me---so this 180 change in HB is what I loved seeing.   He has no social media that we know of and like someone above mentioned, it really blew me away to see him on her IG. She must be someone really special to him for him to allow that. 

Their rumors and relationship route also seems very similar to SongSong couple (though sadly it didn't work out in the end) but if that is the strategy they must take in this entertainment world, then let's roll with it.  Throw these two together in a drama, show spectacular chemistry,  get the public to love on them more that way when the truth comes out--everyone will be happy.   

• Like 7
  • Love 15

5 hours ago, Elle R said:

lol Either they're keeping the worst kept secret or somebody got friend-zoned. Gorgeous pair.

And then I ask myself,... who would friend-zone Hyun Bin?! Hahaha :joy:

First time posting in this thread... and first time that I am shipping so badly a couple. This two are beyond cute! There is something really. Their chemistry is off the charts. Those kisses, although zoomed out and zoomed in too much, increased my suspicious that something is there. They look very comfortable, playfull and sweet at the same time (BTS and other videos), beyond friendship in my opinion LOL. And sometimes his gaze is unique, with love vibes.

I have been HB fan for years and he looks different with SYJ. There is something.

I want to believe it so badly hahaha

• Like 5
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

I love SYJ and even more after she was a special "master" on "Master in the House". Her aura was so elegant and homey that my initial thought was that she would make a great wife..   

That is what the late Kim Joo Hyuk said about her.

The more he knows her,the more he think she would make a great life  partner.

They had 2 movies together.

I believe they are super close too..

I mean in term of senior-junior,brother - sister relationship.

I remember someone said SYJ missed the elevator 3 times because she was so sad and crying all the times at his funeral.

• Like 11
  • Sad 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, cybertron said:

I remember someone said SYJ missed the elevator 3 times because she was so sad and crying all the times at his funeral.

This is the video i found where Son Ye Jin went to the funeral

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, BinjinFTW said:

My friend went to Korea last month with a group of tourist from Singapore and their tourist guide told the group that Binnie and Yejin are dating. I think the tourist guide die hard shipper also lol

So cute and so pleasant to hear something that our heart beats for happiness of the lovely couple:) Hoping for more conversation like that. And may all the travel agency would do the same to spread the love magnets of BinJin all over world:wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, cybertron said:

That is so sweet but it is so true. I had thar vibe about her; especially when she prepared meals for the boys. She is so elegant and graceful. What man wouldn’t fall for her and what woman can say no to HB? There is not a more perfect couple than them. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, Nourhan Ashraf said:

hiii everyone .. can anyone plz tell me about  the golfing story and from where u got this info and when did this happened ?

Hi...here u go..

This was on Jan 2019 in LA..

But there is also a rumor they golfing together in Korea on Nov 2018..

I can't find any article or clip about that.

As what i remember,someone said he/she saw they golfing together but nobody pay attention to that comment until the LA moment..

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Hi shippers,

so to tide over the wait for episode 11, I scoured youtube for all videos of their interactions and also compared it with videos of their other co-stars. There is definitely a lot more warmth and sparks flying between bin jin compared to the other co-stars. 

With the exception of the Swoon videos, "the piano" and "SR running towards JH" BTS scene, I noticed that they are a lot more reserved in the press conference, other interviews and even in some of the BTS (JH and 4 ducklings, the coffee making, the Pyeongyang chicken). Somehow Hyun Bin seems a lot more reserved compared to his love-shooting-out-of-his-eyes vibe during the Negotiation period. Son Ye Jin is still her cute, upbeat bubbly self. 

I still think they dated during the Negotiation period up till early 2019, you don't just travel half the globe to do grocery with an opposite sex on their birthdays, what more 2 mega stars who are known to be lowkey at that. 

Now, I am confused if they are reserved because they want to avoid more scrutiny or things didn't work out. What do you guys think? 

• Insightful 1

32 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Hi...here u go..

This was on Jan 2019 in LA..

But there is also a rumor they golfing together in Korea on Nov 2018..

I can't find any article or clip about that.

As what i remember,someone said he/she saw they golfing together but nobody pay attention to that comment until the LA moment..

wowwwww .. thanks for replying 

after that the photos come out right ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nourhan Ashraf said:

wowwwww .. thanks for replying 

after that the photos come out right ?

Yes..the first rumor in LA was on 10th Jan (a day before her bday).

The grocery pics flood on socmed was on 21st Jan..

HB returned to SK on 25th Jan while SYJ is missing in action that time...:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

31 minutes ago, nuttyz said:

Hi shippers,

so to tide over the wait for episode 11, I scoured youtube for all videos of their interactions and also compared it with videos of their other co-stars. There is definitely a lot more warmth and sparks flying between bin jin compared to the other co-stars. 

With the exception of the Swoon videos, "the piano" and "SR running towards JH" BTS scene, I noticed that they are a lot more reserved in the press conference, other interviews and even in some of the BTS (JH and 4 ducklings, the coffee making, the Pyeongyang chicken). Somehow Hyun Bin seems a lot more reserved compared to his love-shooting-out-of-his-eyes vibe during the Negotiation period. Son Ye Jin is still her cute, upbeat bubbly self. 

I still think they dated during the Negotiation period up till early 2019, you don't just travel half the globe to do grocery with an opposite sex on their birthdays, what more 2 mega stars who are known to be lowkey at that. 

Now, I am confused if they are reserved because they want to avoid more scrutiny or things didn't work out. What do you guys think? 

Of course they were more cautious becuz it was the first time they had to face media together after the rumor. It’s inevitable as not to create more unnecessary coverage of unrelated affairs which might’ve overshadowed the drama itself.

And your question about how things might’ve not worked out, imo I doubt they could be that comfortable around each other in the bts and swoonies videos if they had history. 

• Like 17